Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 08:16 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:57 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 03:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[Just going to mention everyone cause I'm not quite sure whats going on]
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito @Spiral Whirl

Iriss was sitting near Wolfpaw, she couldn't help but back up a bit from Cress, Shadow and Hades. She had determined that Cress was Hades mate, but anything about kits had been left out. She wasn't confused by the behavior of the two of them, they acted like perfectly normal parents, overly protective of their daughter. She was sitting on the outskirts of the main conversation, for she didn't really consider herself a member of their family, so she wasn't adding to the conversation, but she couldn't help but listen to it. She realized suddenly, that the apprentice was not among the voices. She looked around until she spotted him fiddling with a piece of grass. She got up and walked over to him. "Confused?" She asked him, sitting down next to the younger tom.
Wolfpaw blinked when Iriss sat next to him, he haven't talk to her yet. Or tried. "Yeah." He replied, lifting his gaze to see her before turning back to the tuft of grass. He wasn't really good with small talk. Well he learned that the less you speak, you don't have many chances of saying something offensive. While Wolfpaw didn't care if he did back at the clan. The outsiders were just different. He shrugged his shoulders a little, a bad habit of the apprentice. Wolfpaw decided to ask a question just because she was trying to make effort to talk to him. "Who.. who is this `Osirus` cat?" By now, well what he had picked up he was assuming he was just a shy but dangerous cat. Or something like that. "Is he just shy?" He added. His bushy tail curled up against his side.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

eyes narrowing, osirus stepped from his hiding place. "those who would think that i shall even consider loving another feline are mistaken. love is such a," he paused, thinking, "strange thing." better safe than sorry. "i merely like shadow as a little sister." ears swivelling, osirus turned to the unfamiliar cats with a malicious smirk. "who is osirus, eh? i am." he leaped from his spot atop the branches, claws unsheathed as he landed. "so, hades, these are those new friends of yours in which i heard earlier? they seem rather pitiful to me." sitting by shadow, osirus purred darkly. "i'm a follower of hades. he is my king, for i am his servant. but this mere servant can do far more than what my role may place upon me. cress is my queen, and shadow my princess. they are my only family."

"and the only ones that i won't kill."

his eyes glinted with pure insanity, darkness oozing from every word he spoke. osirus chuckled before sheathing his claws and dipping his head toward hades. "hello, sire. i see that you have become injured once again," he flattened his ears disapprovingly before turning to cress, "and hello to you too, fair lady. is there anything you wish for me to do today?" his head cocked to the side as he waited.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito @Spiral Whirl @Mystical ]
[ am i missing anyone ? ]
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
eyes narrowing, osirus stepped from his hiding place. "those who would think that i shall even consider loving another feline are mistaken. love is such a," he paused, thinking, "strange thing." better safe than sorry. "i merely like shadow as a little sister." ears swivelling, osirus turned to the unfamiliar cats with a malicious smirk. "who is osirus, eh? i am." he leaped from his spot atop the branches, claws unsheathed as he landed. "so, hades, these are those new friends of yours in which i heard earlier? they seem rather pitiful to me." sitting by shadow, osirus purred darkly. "i'm a follower of hades. he is my king, for i am his servant. but this mere servant can do far more than what my role may place upon me. cress is my queen, and shadow my princess. they are my only family."

his eyes glinted with pure insanity, darkness oozing from every word he spoke. osirus chuckled before sheathing his claws and dipping his head toward hades. "hello, sire. i see that you have become injured once again," he flattened his ears disapprovingly before turning to cress, "and hello to you too, fair lady. is there anything you wish for me to do today?" his head cocked to the side as he waited.

(I have Pacific,but she's just now coming.she's a follower of hades)
Pacific stood up,worried this was taking to long,but that was mostly because of her bordom.She followed the trail Hades had taken and paused,smelling someone familiar.She looked around for Hades and saw him still with the cats,unscathed,and turned around about to leave.She felt satisfied with the answer she had gotten coming here,and saw no need to inturupt.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Hades eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Osirus “ Osirus I don’t think I’ve given you permission to judge my mistakes.” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward and growl dangerously looking at Osirus “ but you’re lucky. My loves like you and my daughter.. likes you too.” He Says with a soft sigh. As he looks at Cress and shadow “ y’all can start hunting. It seems like I need to teach someone some-“ his claws unsheathed as he looks at osirus “ ... “ he sighs softly as his claws sheathed. “ just stay kind today osirus, they’re new and will most likely become worthy of staying here. Don’t start anything dumb and do be kind. I’ll stay with Cress and shadow. You tend to our guests and answer any questions they have. Unless you would like to be taught a lesson?” He asks coldly as his claws digged into the ground. He truly did respect and cared for osirus but lately since he’s brought in more cats. He’s been rather rude and out of place which has been annoying Hades a bit but his love for the tom keeps him from hurting the Tom. For now he’ll let it slide and enjoy the day with his mate however he can’t help but feel worried for him and his guest. Hopefully it’s not what he thinks, he begins to walk up to Cress and shadow “ let’s go. “ He Says calmly. Than he sees Pacific “ oh Pacific stay with osirus and the guests for now. I need to speak to my love alone for a while.” He Says calmly.
@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
@Mystical
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Osirus “ Osirus I don’t think I’ve given you permission to judge my mistakes.” He Says coldly as he begins to step forward and growl dangerously looking at Osirus “ but you’re lucky. My loves like you and my daughter.. likes you too.” He Says with a soft sigh. As he looks at Cress and shadow “ y’all can start hunting. It seems like I need to teach someone some-“ his claws unsheathed as he looks at osirus “ ... “ he sighs softly as his claws sheathed. “ just stay kind today osirus, they’re new and will most likely become worthy of staying here. Don’t start anything dumb and do be kind. I’ll stay with Cress and shadow. You tend to our guests and answer any questions they have. Unless you would like to be taught a lesson?” He asks coldly as his claws digged into the ground. He truly did respect and cared for osirus but lately since he’s brought in more cats. He’s been rather rude and out of place which has been annoying Hades a bit but his love for the tom keeps him from hurting the Tom. For now he’ll let it slide and enjoy the day with his mate however he can’t help but feel worried for him and his guest. Hopefully it’s not what he thinks, he begins to walk up to Cress and shadow “ let’s go. “ He Says calmly. Than he sees Pacific “ oh Pacific stay with osirus and the guests for now. I need to speak to my love alone for a while.” He Says calmly.
@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
@Mystical
Quote:

Wolfpaw almost, just almost hissed at Osirus. He didn't like being called pitiful. The tom had a short temper. His timer slowly ticked, his tail lashing. "I thought you were just too scared to talk to your `sire`. After all, who hides from someone they protect? It not like I would kill Hades, foolish move on my part." He meowed back to him. He was obviously not liking being around this much cats. As he heard what Hades said about having to speak with his love, Wolfpaw shook his head a little. He didn't think he could handle being around cats for much longer but he had to. I mean, it would looked strange for him to walk away. Plus he was interested. Wolfpaw sheathed his claws that he didn't even know he unsheathed. Walking a little away from the others, before sitting back down. Waiting for the hunt to begin. He sighed, scowling to himself. Was he the youngest here, well if you didn't count the kit? Wolfpaw wasn't really use to this.

pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Spiral Whirl
@Mystical
Pacific turned around after hearing her name.She nodded in understanding."Ok then.I will leave you two alone." She said,and walked over to osirus and the new cats.She didn't say much,but did nod in greeting so she wouldn't be to rude.

(Not going to mention sence sasuke did already)

Old January 14th, 2018, 05:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

reluctantly, osirus nodded. "yes, sire. hello, pacific." he frowned and sighed, padding forwards with a tense stance. it was forcibly kind, with a false smile and all. he may be injured but he's still strong. looking back, osirus gazed at shadow, making a funny face in order to make her laugh. his tail swayed and he sat down gently. shadow was the only one who could really break through his stone-solid heart, making him laugh and smile. she was like a little sister to him, and he felt the need to protect her as if they were actually family. little shadow, he thought, trying to calm himself down. "now then. what is all your names? as you have heard, i am osirus. i hide from hades to prove myself of my skill. tell me, would you allow yourself to be seen in the wide open when you are hunting?" his nose twitched. stupid cats. why has he allowed them here? i want to feel the flesh between my claws as they scream in agony! brooding, osirus scanned everyone around him before settling and forcing himself to obey hades's command.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Swiftheart @Spiral Whirl @Mystical @Rubinaito ]
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
reluctantly, osirus nodded. "yes, sire. hello, pacific." he frowned and sighed, padding forwards with a tense stance. it was forcibly kind, with a false smile and all. he may be injured but he's still strong. looking back, osirus gazed at shadow, making a funny face in order to make her laugh. his tail swayed and he sat down gently. shadow was the only one who could really break through his stone-solid heart, making him laugh and smile. she was like a little sister to him, and he felt the need to protect her as if they were actually family. little shadow, he thought, trying to calm himself down. "now then. what is all your names? as you have heard, i am osirus. i hide from hades to prove myself of my skill. tell me, would you allow yourself to be seen in the wide open when you are hunting?" his nose twitched. stupid cats. why has he allowed them here? i want to feel the flesh between my claws as they scream in agony! brooding, osirus scanned everyone around him before settling and forcing himself to obey hades's command.

Pacific didn't respond because she already knew this cat.She didn't like him,but he did respect Hades,much like she did,so she accepted him.She responded to the question though without hesitating."If your prey xees you,it would flee,so if you don't like chasing your prey to much,then you shouldn't let yourself be seen." Pacific said,sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.

Last edited by Static; January 14th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:22 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quinoa sighed. She walked after the cats, and entered to forest. They seemed to have more cats by the second. She tried to remember how many. There was the scarred tom, the golden shecat, now with a black kit, a clan cat, another angry tom, another shecat, and another one... Too many. She flicked her ear, heading deeper into the forest. Quinoa left the cats behind, the tom and golden molly and kit grouped together, the leftovers another group. Her stomach growled as mice, vole, and rabbit scents crossed her nose. She needed to hunt.
Quinoa rather enjoyed long hunts over fights, the calming lure of flesh and food drowning out all other worries. Those cats seemed bloodthirsty, with the mounds of cat bodies and bones out in the fields. She liked fights enough, and was proficient enough at them, but they were okay. Quinoa crouched down as she saw a tan rabbit nibbling on grass in a glen. She licked her lips, creeping closer on silent paws. The scar on her front leg flexed painfully. Her pale yellow eyes narrowed. Her cream tail held still. She pricked her ears and heard cats approaching. She hissed. They might ruin her hunt! And more than anything, find her.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific turned around after hearing her name.She nodded in understanding."Ok then.I will leave you two alone." She said,and walked over to osirus and the new cats.She didn't say much,but did nod in greeting so she wouldn't be to rude.

(Not going to mention sence sasuke did already)
Quote:

Now that Wolfpaw didn't exactly fairly like Osirus so far, he wouldn't reply. Not even with his name. If the tom wanted to know, ask Hades or someone else. Wolfpaw didn't answer his question, letting himself glare. These cats weren't sensitive. Not by what Hades had told him. His expression was blank, emotionless once again. He seem to be ignoring Osirus now, like a sign that if he did Osirus wouldn't pry him like Wolfpaw did with him. The apprentice was quick to change his emotion these days. Even if he was scowling inside, he seriously just wanted to hunt. Then go look around and go back to the clan. Wolfpaw knew it wouldn't be that easily. Socializing was always something that made things go slower. Sometimes he didn't mind it but sometimes he did.

pronouns.cc