Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:11 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default [Beta Release] Night Eternal

Long ago, humanity fell to their own greed and selfishness. This brought the attention of the elusive, magical race known as the Mystics who tried to save the dying race. The human population exploded as a result and things worsened for all species involved. The planet itself began to die, and the Mystics were ostracized for their differences. In a bid to save their race, the seven Great Mages gathered together to create a gateway to a new world for the Mystics to live in peacefully. However, the spell was too much for the Mages and it broke free, out of control and running rampant. Rather than create a gateway to a new world, the Great Mages summoned a darkness so great and powerful that it banished the sun and swept throughout the planet turning all those with hearts without light into twisted beasts of shadow and death; the Noir, physical embodiments of the Great Darkness. The Mystics, selfless and righteous as they were survived the horrible release and fought off the monsters while coming together. The Mages found a family that could control magic stronger than even they could- the elusive Level 10 magic that even the Great Mages only dreamt of reaching and controlling and dubbed the family as Royalty. A new kingdom emerged, stretching out on the continent of what had once been Africa and new safety measures were taken to keep the citizens safe.

Hello, and welcome to the Beta Release of Night Eternal, a roleplay I've been working on for quite awhile that takes place in a universe that is quite different from our own. There are no humans left on the earth, wiped out by their own sins and dark hearts. Since this is the Beta Release, there isn't a set plot; everything is experimental and essentially "free-form" for the time being. To give some quick details about the universe (as it isn't complete) feel free to browse this Google Docs detailing the general information of the RP and this Google Docs for the current magic levels available to the public!

As this is an experimental RP I don't expect much in the way of literate roleplaying, so you don't need to worry about that for now. I am open to suggestions from anybody to improve the roleplay and add a little more to the world I've built, although I am going to be a little picky. Now, while there is a Royal Family, the roleplay is NOT to be focused on the royalty in either the Beta form or the Official Release which is coming soon. Rather, the Royalty is there to provide a sense of government and order within the country of Magia.

This Beta Roleplay will take place in the Capital City of Nevermore, although your characters can be from any of the other two towns. Since the only Magic Level that is currently complete is Level 3, I've decided to forgo the Guild System for the Beta Release only for simplicity's sake.

Fill out this form and jump right in- there isn't a plot, and the time is set centuries after the fall of humanity and the rise of darkness. Please note that the Royal Family is NOT open for roleplay! The Co-Owner of this RP is none other than @tinyalienkid who is able to approve/deny applications as well.

- Name -
- Age -
- Gender -
- Level - (3 and under)
- Path - (Offensive, Defensive, etc.,)
- Job - (Baker, lawyer, waiter, etc.,)
- Appearance - (Links please!)
- Personality - (TBRP is allowed.)
- Other -

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~