Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 02:26 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Kari’s Eyes (Alleyway) (OPEN)

It isn’t funny
When you try to impress
But are rejected.
So why do you laugh?
-Unknown

I don’t normally fall down, that’s what Kari likes to tell herself. Kari is a smart cat, who will put herself in idiotic situations just to prove she’s right, and can compete, with other cats. But she’s wrong. She just lives in a dank alleyway, where the sun never touches her ragged pelt, just dealing if a cat comes and steals from her, attacks her, it’s all just the same. This once beautiful shecat has a mottled tortoiseshell coat, once full of shine and glistening of sheen. Now, her fur is spiked up in fear, puffed up in cold from being chased out, or ruined from being... ruined. The worst part is...
Can she ever trust you?

-Kari-
-Appearance-

Her coat is brown, black, and deep orange, mottled and ragged from countless moons of agony. Her eyes are holly green and amber, twinkling with hope that one day it might get better. Her paws are soft as clouds, and her claws as broken and splintered from walking in the asphalt jungle for years, splintered like rotting wood. Her head drooping in subordination, her fire of her youth having burned into ashes long ago, she gos through her alleyway permitting any cat, friendly or no, to just waltz in and kick her out.
-Personality-
Her heart long gone, Kari has lost any drive to compete, to live. She prefers to lay low, and let any feline boss her around. It doesn’t even matter. She would rather sleep in a muddy ditch in temperatures of 10 degrees Fahrenheit than try and defend what’s hers. Very mellow, she will agree to anything others say.
Will this pathetic cat even survive in the big world?
-Her territory-
The dark alleyway is barely suitable for any living creature, let alone rats and other vermin. Except for two things. Two giant hunking scrap cans. So valuable, any stray, even a kittypet, desires them. The ostentatious twolegs throw out whole chickens, split pea soup, sushi, tuna, and other cat delicacies. Those scrap cans are the only thing keeping Kari alive. Soggy cardboard boxes, discarded newspapers, and a few scraps of clothing are her nest, and trash can on its side being her den.

Now here’s my question:
Will you befriend Kari?
Or take over like all of the other cats?

——————————

Kari jumped up onto the scrap can, sweet aromas of turkey and juices leaking into her nose. It had been raining for the past few days, but now, the alleyway was bright for once, window boxes with small morning glories and vines twisting down the ashen spattered brick walls bringing a bit of joy to Kari’s day. It had been unusually calm that moon, the occasional offender stealing from her or picking a fight, but nothing too serious. But now, with this luck enveloping her, she shook wildly. Good food, peace, no danger... it was too good to be true. She snatched up a turkey leg, the juicy meat seeping into her mouth, her jaws watering and convulsing, wanting to tuck in to her meal right there and then. Regardless, she trekked back over to her small box, the asphalt pounding on her berry pink pads. Her ears twitched, the nicks displaying her past battles. She sat down at the opening of her ‘den’ and began eating, her eyes glancing around warily.

No form needed, hop right on in. Remember, don’t try to be nice to Kari. She’s used to being overlooked.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:24 PM
boo

Default Re: Kari’s Eyes (Alleyway) (OPEN)

Bump

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
It isn’t funny
When you try to impress
But are rejected.
So why do you laugh?
-Unknown

I don’t normally fall down, that’s what Kari likes to tell herself. Kari is a smart cat, who will put herself in idiotic situations just to prove she’s right, and can compete, with other cats. But she’s wrong. She just lives in a dank alleyway, where the sun never touches her ragged pelt, just dealing if a cat comes and steals from her, attacks her, it’s all just the same. This once beautiful shecat has a mottled tortoiseshell coat, once full of shine and glistening of sheen. Now, her fur is spiked up in fear, puffed up in cold from being chased out, or ruined from being... ruined. The worst part is...
Can she ever trust you?

-Kari-
-Appearance-

Her coat is brown, black, and deep orange, mottled and ragged from countless moons of agony. Her eyes are holly green and amber, twinkling with hope that one day it might get better. Her paws are soft as clouds, and her claws as broken and splintered from walking in the asphalt jungle for years, splintered like rotting wood. Her head drooping in subordination, her fire of her youth having burned into ashes long ago, she gos through her alleyway permitting any cat, friendly or no, to just waltz in and kick her out.
-Personality-
Her heart long gone, Kari has lost any drive to compete, to live. She prefers to lay low, and let any feline boss her around. It doesn’t even matter. She would rather sleep in a muddy ditch in temperatures of 10 degrees Fahrenheit than try and defend what’s hers. Very mellow, she will agree to anything others say.
Will this pathetic cat even survive in the big world?
-Her territory-
The dark alleyway is barely suitable for any living creature, let alone rats and other vermin. Except for two things. Two giant hunking scrap cans. So valuable, any stray, even a kittypet, desires them. The ostentatious twolegs throw out whole chickens, split pea soup, sushi, tuna, and other cat delicacies. Those scrap cans are the only thing keeping Kari alive. Soggy cardboard boxes, discarded newspapers, and a few scraps of clothing are her nest, and trash can on its side being her den.

Now here’s my question:
Will you befriend Kari?
Or take over like all of the other cats?

——————————

Kari jumped up onto the scrap can, sweet aromas of turkey and juices leaking into her nose. It had been raining for the past few days, but now, the alleyway was bright for once, window boxes with small morning glories and vines twisting down the ashen spattered brick walls bringing a bit of joy to Kari’s day. It had been unusually calm that moon, the occasional offender stealing from her or picking a fight, but nothing too serious. But now, with this luck enveloping her, she shook wildly. Good food, peace, no danger... it was too good to be true. She snatched up a turkey leg, the juicy meat seeping into her mouth, her jaws watering and convulsing, wanting to tuck in to her meal right there and then. Regardless, she trekked back over to her small box, the asphalt pounding on her berry pink pads. Her ears twitched, the nicks displaying her past battles. She sat down at the opening of her ‘den’ and began eating, her eyes glancing around warily.

No form needed, hop right on in. Remember, don’t try to be nice to Kari. She’s used to being overlooked.
Blackie moved from the two-leg place, making his way into the alleyway with a hope that nobody jumped or attacked him. The former Shadowclan tom wasn't the kind of cat to get into a fight with another without a good reason to. Blackie sniffed the air, the scent of turkey blowing towards his nose, making his mouth began to water. He looked around to where the scent was at his heart beginning to sink, seeing that another cat had already taken it as their own. 'She was here first. Let's not bother her,' thought the tom.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:44 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Blackie moved from the two-leg place, making his way into the alleyway with a hope that nobody jumped or attacked him. The former Shadowclan tom wasn't the kind of cat to get into a fight with another without a good reason to. Blackie sniffed the air, the scent of turkey blowing towards his nose, making his mouth began to water. He looked around to where the scent was at his heart beginning to sink, seeing that another cat had already taken it as their own. 'She was here first. Let's not bother her,' thought the tom.
Kari looked up, and saw a large tom in the entrance. Her heart racing, Kari dipped her head low, and crawled backwards into the entrance of her ‘den’, abandoning her turkey leg. She swore she had heard them, but, careless as always, Kari wound up caught in the cross fire. She tried to go back further, but no avail.

~pom~

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Kari looked up, and saw a large tom in the entrance. Her heart racing, Kari dipped her head low, and crawled backwards into the entrance of her ‘den’, abandoning her turkey leg. She swore she had heard them, but, careless as always, Kari wound up caught in the cross fire. She tried to go back further, but no avail.
Blackie backed up, feeling a bit guilty that he had frightened her. He moved to her den, peaking in. "Im sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." called the tom. He had the urge to eat the turkey leg, but he wasn't thr one that found it first.

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM
boo

Quote:

Blackie backed up, feeling a bit guilty that he had frightened her. He moved to her den, peaking in. "Im sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." called the tom. He had the urge to eat the turkey leg, but he wasn't thr one that found it first.
Kari slowly emerged from the den, her small frame dwarfed from the large tom. “It’s not your fault, I’m just a bit skittish.” She replied, turning her multicolored eyes away from him. She sat down, her tail tucked around her paws, not sure of what to say or do.

~pom~

Old March 4th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Kari slowly emerged from the den, her small frame dwarfed from the large tom. “It’s not your fault, I’m just a bit skittish.” She replied, turning her multicolored eyes away from him. She sat down, her tail tucked around her paws, not sure of what to say or do.
Blackie dipped his head, looking at Kari. "I can catch something for you if your hungry. That turkey leg isn't very big." meowed the former Shadowclan tom, wanting to make it up to the she-cat for frightening her. He knew that he was bigger than most cats and he hated it a bit, because some cats run away from him.

Old March 5th, 2018, 05:26 PM
boo

Quote:

Blackie dipped his head, looking at Kari. "I can catch something for you if your hungry. That turkey leg isn't very big." meowed the former Shadowclan tom, wanting to make it up to the she-cat for frightening her. He knew that he was bigger than most cats and he hated it a bit, because some cats run away from him.
“Oh no, that’s fine!” Kari exclaimed. “I wasn’t that hungry anyway.” Of course, in that moment, Karis stomach rumbled loudly, verbally showing the disagreement it posed.

~pom~

Old March 5th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

“Oh no, that’s fine!” Kari exclaimed. “I wasn’t that hungry anyway.” Of course, in that moment, Karis stomach rumbled loudly, verbally showing the disagreement it posed.
A dark brown small Tom carefully walked around, he had left his owners house for a bit and found an alleyway there was a big Tom and a female. He scaredly and quickly ran to the other side trying to make sure they didn't see him. His fur puffing up Aspen was a coward of other cats he was terrified of bigger cats especially.
Old March 6th, 2018, 03:11 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
A dark brown small Tom carefully walked around, he had left his owners house for a bit and found an alleyway there was a big Tom and a female. He scaredly and quickly ran to the other side trying to make sure they didn't see him. His fur puffing up Aspen was a coward of other cats he was terrified of bigger cats especially.
Kari sniffed the air, and scenting another cat, she darted quickly behind Blackie, feeling terror creep into her pelt. Suddenly, she realized how close she was to this large tom, and she backed away a whisker or two so she wasn’t invading his space. She saw a brown tom, and felt fear tingle in her chest. A brown tom had been the last cat to attack her, and she believed that he had come back to take back the alleyway. She peered out from behind Blackie, quivering.

~pom~