Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 28th, 2020, 10:50 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
(Awh, Grizzlybug's personality is so cute <3) Amberpaw smiled brightly at the friendly warrior, a sparkle in her eyes at the warm welcome he was showing towards her. She hoped the rest of Riverclan would be the same. She trotted after the warrior, taking careful steps in case something pierced her delicate paws. She gazed around, feeling a calmness sweep over her. This place made her feel at peace. She glanced up at Grizzlybug, her long, fluffy tail whisking behind her as they walked. “Pleased to meet you, too, Grizzlybug!“, she replied, her voice high and peppy. Her minty green gaze followed a butterfly that fluttered past, and she suddenly itched to chase it like a kit. She smiled and continued to trot after the warrior, her mind filled with butterflies and sunshine and naps for a few moments until her daydream disappeared as she remembered she didn't have a kit's luxuries anymore. Sighing softly, she glanced up at Grizzlybug, her eyes bright as she tried to think of something to talk about. “What has been going on in the clans these past few moons? How is everyone?“ Ringpaw hummed lightly in content as she watched the white, fluffy clouds roll by across a lovely blue sky.
(aw, thank you!! <3)
Grizzlybug smiles abstractedly as Ringpaw repeated his greeting and continued onward, figuring the young returnee wanted to be in camp as soon as possible. He too noticed the butterfly and had an urge to chase it, but he was on a mission to get this cat home! The tom had to think a bit to decide what to tell Ringpaw since so much had seemingly happened, and he eventually answered, “well, I’m not sure how long you’ve been away, Ringpaw, so I’ll just tell ya the recent news. Windclan was attacked by coyotes and we helped chase the mangy dogs out of their territory. They’re settling in now. Thunderclan and Shadowclan had a spat about a broken alliance and Icestar invaded Thunderclan camp as revenge for Duskstar breaking it off- I don’t know if you were around for Flintstar’s time as leader but he’s deputy now and Duskstar took over for some reason. In order to put Shadowclan in their place, Lionstar ordered a raid on them and we fought Shadowclan in their camp to remind them that we are strong. They’ll be nursing those wounds for a while yet so we can expect relative peacefulness for now.” Grizz was happy to be able to report that Riverclan was doing well- probably the best out of all of the clans. Thunderclan was still recovering from the fire and had a direct enemy in Shadowclan. Shadowclan was nursing two battles’ worth of injuries and had to look out for Thunderclan retaliation on the horizon. Windclan kept their nose out of it and continued to recover from the disasters they had been dealing with. Out of all of the clans, Riverclan only was on Shadowclan’s bad side- and really, who wasn’t at this point- and was strong, healthy, and friendly with the other clans.
The trek to camp was fairly short from Sleepy thicket, and they’d soon come within sight of the entrance. Grizz stepped aside to give Ringpaw full view and purred kindly, “welcome home, Ringpaw!”
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:51 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

(aw, thank you!! <3)
Grizzlybug smiles abstractedly as Ringpaw repeated his greeting and continued onward, figuring the young returnee wanted to be in camp as soon as possible. He too noticed the butterfly and had an urge to chase it, but he was on a mission to get this cat home! The tom had to think a bit to decide what to tell Ringpaw since so much had seemingly happened, and he eventually answered, “well, I’m not sure how long you’ve been away, Ringpaw, so I’ll just tell ya the recent news. Windclan was attacked by coyotes and we helped chase the mangy dogs out of their territory. They’re settling in now. Thunderclan and Shadowclan had a spat about a broken alliance and Icestar invaded Thunderclan camp as revenge for Duskstar breaking it off- I don’t know if you were around for Flintstar’s time as leader but he’s deputy now and Duskstar took over for some reason. In order to put Shadowclan in their place, Lionstar ordered a raid on them and we fought Shadowclan in their camp to remind them that we are strong. They’ll be nursing those wounds for a while yet so we can expect relative peacefulness for now.” Grizz was happy to be able to report that Riverclan was doing well- probably the best out of all of the clans. Thunderclan was still recovering from the fire and had a direct enemy in Shadowclan. Shadowclan was nursing two battles’ worth of injuries and had to look out for Thunderclan retaliation on the horizon. Windclan kept their nose out of it and continued to recover from the disasters they had been dealing with. Out of all of the clans, Riverclan only was on Shadowclan’s bad side- and really, who wasn’t at this point- and was strong, healthy, and friendly with the other clans.
The trek to camp was fairly short from Sleepy thicket, and they’d soon come within sight of the entrance. Grizz stepped aside to give Ringpaw full view and purred kindly, “welcome home, Ringpaw!”
Ringpaw yawned lightly as she followed Grizzlybug, and felt her ears flatten a little sadly at hearing how much the other clans have been through. So many fights... It made her queasy. At least Riverclan seemed to be doing okay at the moment. She gasped in delight when the camp came into view, and she turned to the warrior, gratitude and happiness clear on her face, a smile on her maw and a sparkle in her eyes. Once more she dipped her head in respect.“Thank you so much!“, she chirped. “I can't ever thank you enough!“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:03 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@Katwhisperer
Shade walked around. She yawned.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang walked around the sleepy thicket, hoping to get a mouse or two. He scented a cat... not a Riverclan cat as well... "Hello!? Who's there?!" he demanded.
@Chasepaw

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:17 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
Emberfang walked around the sleepy thicket, hoping to get a mouse or two. He scented a cat... not a Riverclan cat as well... "Hello!? Who's there?!" he demanded.
@Chasepaw
"Sorry-y does someone-e own this?" she asked

Last edited by Dovey; April 28th, 2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Koistream sighed, dropping to a crouch with his ears perked forwards. "Get the vole," He whispered, nose twitching as he smelt the pungent smell of the small mouse.
A shudder ran through his body as he shifted silent through the underground, catching the mouse with ease.
Fogpaw nodded. The tom went quiet and held his breathe. The ground let out vibrations as the vole ate it's food. He got into his crouch and quietly went after the vole. He killed it swiftly before setting it down. This was his first ever vole. He only usually either caught fish or crabs at lionsbeach. Fogpaw closed his eyes and saw Thunderpaw smile at him before he opened them again.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

"Yes, Riverclan does!" he blurted out. After inspecting the cat, he suspected that she was carrying kits. "Are you expecting kits?" he asked in a more calm voice.
@Chasepaw

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:24 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
"Yes, Riverclan does!" he blurted out. After inspecting the cat, he suspected that she was carrying kits. "Are you expecting kits?" he asked in a more calm voice.
@Chasepaw
"Yes-s..." She nodded. "S-soon" She stepped back, not wanting to get hurt.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

He saw the cat step back with a little fear in her eyes. "Come on, let's get you some food and shelter." He waved his tail back towards camp. "I'll bring you to Lionstar. He's our leader." "My name's Emberfang by the way." "We also have a medicine cat that will help you deliver your kits if you want to stay."
@Chasepaw

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:33 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
He saw the cat step back with a little fear in her eyes. "Come on, let's get you some food and shelter." He waved his tail back towards camp. "I'll bring you to Lionstar. He's our leader." "My name's Emberfang by the way." "We also have a medicine cat that will help you deliver your kits if you want to stay."
@Chasepaw
"Thank you-u." She mew'd, still not sure if to trust him. "I'm Shade-e." She nodded. "Most cats have chased me out..."