Official Ferret Cult
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2021, 07:40 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Hello!

Hi! I need a little bit of help here! So I have some really nice people giving me links for their roleplay forums, but it says this when I try to look at it:

Message from Warrior Cats Online
cunning, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have no idea what this means! I just made my account and I already feel like I did something that was against the rules and am banned in a way. Do I have to wait before my account is a few days old or something like that? I'm just super worried I've done something wrong.

Also, I have another question about starting to roleplay. I've roleplayed a bunch on other sites and am used to getting started, but I feel like there's so much more I have to do here and it's confusing me. LIke, do I introduce my character first? Do I make him a backstory? Do I link the character before?

Thank you if these questions get answered! (Also this thread isn't about open roleplays, it just says I have to put a thread prefix in the Prefix section and OPen Roleplays was the only thing there.)
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:36 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Hello!

Hey, welcome @cunning !

I'm not sure which links you're referring to but will look in a second. (EDIT: I took a peek and still don't know. Maybe you could paste it here?)

Quote:
I have no idea what this means! I just made my account and I already feel like I did something that was against the rules and am banned in a way. Do I have to wait before my account is a few days old or something like that? I'm just super worried I've done something wrong.
Nope, you're fine! New members have to make a few posts before they're given full access to the forums. It prevents bots, spammers, and trolls.

Quote:
Also, I have another question about starting to roleplay. I've roleplayed a bunch on other sites and am used to getting started, but I feel like there's so much more I have to do here and it's confusing me. LIke, do I introduce my character first? Do I make him a backstory? Do I link the character before?
I'm guessing you're starting with a Clan cat. Apply to whichever Clan here. Once you've done that, you can get started with posting in the roleplay. You don't have to wait until your cat formally appears on the Allegiances.

As far as the Thread Prefix goes, you've selected the correct one. Because you're using Site Assistance, your ticket is open and awaiting a reply that answers your questions.

I hope that helps!

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 11th, 2021 at 08:38 AM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunning View Post
Hi! I need a little bit of help here! So I have some really nice people giving me links for their roleplay forums, but it says this when I try to look at it:

Message from Warrior Cats Online
cunning, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thank you if these questions get answered! (Also this thread isn't about open roleplays, it just says I have to put a thread prefix in the Prefix section and OPen Roleplays was the only thing there.)
Welcome! They are probably sending you links to Alternate Warriors Roleplay, which you have to do a few extra steps to view. ( @Dipper as well since I think this is whats going on)
Edit: Yep, thats what happened. I looked in your VM's, and saw that Topazkit sent you a link to their alternate warriors RP: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...13834&u2=12861, don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong, it just means you gotta take a few extra steps to view that thread. I can VM the steps to you if ya want.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; March 11th, 2021 at 08:41 AM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:44 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

@Dipper

Oh, thank goodness! I see now, thank you so much! I"ll link the link I was given here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...light=treeclan

And I see about the roleplaying, too! I guess I just got worried since I didn't want to be told off about replying when I shouldn't have. Thank you for the clarification on that!
Closed Thread