Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:55 PM

Old November 22nd, 2016, 12:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Lionpaw opened his eyes at the sound of a voice. "Over here!" he coughed, trying to push him self up, but collapsed due to the weight of the tree and the lack of air.
Apurva heard the tom's voice and jumped, hen darted forwards to see the tabby tom that was stuck under the tree, failing at trying to free himself. Without any hesitation, she leaned forwards, grabbing his scruff in her teeth and trying to haul him out, ignoring the sharp stones that cut her pads and showers of sparks that singed her wherever they touched.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva heard the tom's voice and jumped, hen darted forwards to see the tabby tom that was stuck under the tree, failing at trying to free himself. Without any hesitation, she leaned forwards, grabbing his scruff in her teeth and trying to haul him out, ignoring the sharp stones that cut her pads and showers of sparks that singed her wherever they touched.
Lionpaw tried his hardest to push himself out as she pulled him. With a crack of the branch, the tree finally gave way and he shot out, smacking into Apurva. He looked up wearily, and tried to stand but collapsed.

Last edited by monfang; November 22nd, 2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 12:43 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Lionpaw tried his hardest to push himself out as she pulled him. With a crack of the branch, the tree finally gave way and he shot out, smacking into Apurva. He looked up wearily, and tried to stand but collapsed.
Apurva grunted in surprise as he snacked into her. She stumbled backwards and fell on her side. Quickly, she scrambled to her paws, her ears back. “Do you need further help?” she asked, raising a paw uncertainly. Her fur stood on end, and she coughed as she inhaled too much of the thick, acrid smoke that stung her eyes, throat and nose.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:

Apurva grunted in surprise as he snacked into her. She stumbled backwards and fell on her side. Quickly, she scrambled to her paws, her ears back. “Do you need further help?” she asked, raising a paw uncertainly. Her fur stood on end, and she coughed as she inhaled too much of the thick, acrid smoke that stung her eyes, throat and nose.
"N-Not sure..." he coughed. "I might just crawl home..." he huffed. His cocky, stubborn attitude coming out. He shook his head. "S-Sorry... Thank you for your help..." he said, looking over at her.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 01:07 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"N-Not sure..." he coughed. "I might just crawl home..." he huffed. His cocky, stubborn attitude coming out. He shook his head. "S-Sorry... Thank you for your help..." he said, looking over at her.
“That's never gonna work. You'll die trying, but it's up to you.” she meowed, moving to stand beside him, watching, her green gaze bright. She was only pretending not to care. In reality, she was concerned and worried, and she hated seeing cats get hurt.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:

“That's never gonna work. You'll die trying, but it's up to you.” she meowed, moving to stand beside him, watching, her green gaze bright. She was only pretending not to care. In reality, she was concerned and worried, and she hated seeing cats get hurt.
Lionpaw rolled his eyes. "If you don't mind helping, then I guess it's okay... I just need to get home soon..." he mumbled, looking in the direction of where Honeypaw had ran. I'll get home soon, Honeypaw... he thought. He looked back at the loner. "Well, do you have a place to stay?" he asked. "Oh, and the name's Lionpaw."
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:36 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Lionpaw rolled his eyes. "If you don't mind helping, then I guess it's okay... I just need to get home soon..." he mumbled, looking in the direction of where Honeypaw had ran. I'll get home soon, Honeypaw... he thought. He looked back at the loner. "Well, do you have a place to stay?" he asked. "Oh, and the name's Lionpaw."
Apurva nodded then crouched beside him. “Lean on my shoulder, it'll help.” she meowed quietly, her breathing was short and fast, as she didn't want to inhale too much more smoke, but she also had to get enough air. She was trying to balance it out. “Well, I'm on ThunderClan territory. I live on ThunderClan's territory.” she replied, thinking of Timberpaw. “I'm Apurva.”
Old November 22nd, 2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:

Apurva nodded then crouched beside him. “Lean on my shoulder, it'll help.” she meowed quietly, her breathing was short and fast, as she didn't want to inhale too much more smoke, but she also had to get enough air. She was trying to balance it out. “Well, I'm on ThunderClan territory. I live on ThunderClan's territory.” she replied, thinking of Timberpaw. “I'm Apurva.”
Lionpaw nodded, and slowly leaned on her shoulder. "Nice to meet you.." he groaned, pain causing him to cringe. "We should get out of here before we're cooked." he coughed. He looked around for an escape and saw a small area leading to the river. "Over there..." he choked.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Lionpaw nodded, and slowly leaned on her shoulder. "Nice to meet you.." he groaned, pain causing him to cringe. "We should get out of here before we're cooked." he coughed. He looked around for an escape and saw a small area leading to the river. "Over there..." he choked.
Apurva took half of his weight and followed his gaze, then started to help him go in that direction. We'll be safest in water. She thought, her every instinct told her to go fast, but she kept her pace slow for Lionpaw. Smoke made her throat raw, but she barely noticed. She was big enough to take a lot of his weight, and for a former kittypet, she was definitely strong enough.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:

Apurva took half of his weight and followed his gaze, then started to help him go in that direction. We'll be safest in water. She thought, her every instinct told her to go fast, but she kept her pace slow for Lionpaw. Smoke made her throat raw, but she barely noticed. She was big enough to take a lot of his weight, and for a former kittypet, she was definitely strong enough.
Lionpaw limped through the smoke and made it to the water. He took his weight off the she-cat and dropped by the water. His eyes clenched in pain. He looked down at the water and took a few laps, and sat up the best he could. His mind returned back to Honeypaw, and wondered if she still had hope of him being alive. He thought about his sisters and brothers, is mother. His eyes obviously lost in thought, he recounted the day they met, when the twelve of them went to the creek. He remembered when they played in the water, and when he finally had the guts to ask her to be his. He remembered the look on her face when the branch landed on him, and he could barely hear her words. I love you, too, Lionpaw. He cringed in pain, and the shock brought him out of thought. "God I hope I heal soon." he huffed.