Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:37 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:31 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by occultation
Today 11:24 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:08 PM
Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Fuzzyfeline

Beeblaze would pad out of his den , ears pricking at the call of Buttercupbreeze. His eyes would narrow slightly before padding fully out of his den , taking a seat a bit away from the breezerock. His bobbed tail gave a twitch in slight impatience , keeping his eyes on the deputy for a moment before he glanced around to look at the gathering felines. He could feel the discomfort of some of the cats , but tried to shrug it off.

Though he was a bit shaken himself , Blazingstar passing away , staying in the medicine den because of infected wounds. It made a shiver go down his spine , but he tried to stick with a comfortable mask. No need to look like you knew there was something wrong. That would only make the situation worse.

He'd shake his head , the blonde tom sitting up straight. Just pay attention.. He thought.

Once Buttercupbreeze spoke up about the passing of Blazingstar , he felt his legs stuff slightly , claws digging into the ground as he glanced around to see the rest of the felines reactions. He could feel a small frown start to form on his maw. Blazingstar was a great leader , but sadly he was gone now. Gah , enough of being so sad! The medicine cat respected the now former leader , yes , alot actually. But Windclan would have to move on. The molly was the leader now.

But he felt a pang of sadness poke at him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; October 22nd, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:07 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Fuzzyfeline

Dawnstrike saw Buttercupbreeze's subtle reply. She frowned, her icy eyes glittering with worry. This is serious. She held her gaze on the deputy, stiff with anticipation.

Gasping at the announcement of Blazingstar's death, Dawnstrike lowered her head in grief. She should have assumed it would be about Blazingstar. She never knew the tom personally...in fact, she rarely saw him around at all. Perhaps she had kept herself too busy to get to know him? Realizing this, it made her squirm uncomfortably. She wished she knew him better...

Glancing back up at Buttercupbreeze, Dawnstrike found herself speechless. It was obvious what would happen next. She was proud of her friend for being such a good leader for WindClan so far, but couldn't bring herself to smile. Looking around the clearing for her Clanmates reactions, Buttercupbreeze seemed to be the one most affected by Blazingstar's death. Trying to stay positive, Dawnstrike nodded at her new leader to continue, belief shining clear in her eyes. You can do this, girl. Just breathe.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 11:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Foxpudge had hesitated at the sound of Buttercupbreeze's call, unsure of whether he should come-- was he really a WindClan cat?

But he obeyed anyway, dragging himself away from the edge of the clearing to join the rest of the Clan below the Breezerock.

At Snailpaw's approach, he couldn't help but smile-- her companionship was always welcomed. "Snailpaw," he greeted her warmly. "It's definitely been.. something." Quiet, with a hint of anxiety and the feeling he didn't belong, even with his new identity. But it seemed Snailpaw made things better. He felt.. like there was something more to look forward to. "I wonder what this meeting's about? Not many get called.."

It didn't take long for the answer to come: Blazingstar was dead. His wounds had become infected. Foxpudge knew it was only a matter of time, no one lived forever, but..

There was no stopping the choked sob that escaped the dark male. Blazingstar had given him more than just a second chance, and he was gone.

Gone and.. there was no coming back from that. Leaders didn't get a tenth chance. If Foxpudge had the choice, he wished whatever resurrection StarClan wasted on him was given to Blazingstar instead.

Hanging his head with grief, he leaned into Snailpaw's side instinctively as droplets of tears ran down his muzzle.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Asterbounce had come at Buttercupbreeze’s call, an inquisitive look on his face as he sat himself within the gathering cats. He awaited quietly for her news, his eyes scanning the clearing for any sign of Cottonspirit.
But Buttercupbreeze’s announcement drew his attention back to her. Blazingstar is dead? That was a heavy blow. The tomcat swallowed, his tail flicking as he thought of what that entailed. Buttercupbreeze would become their new leader. He didn’t have doubts that the deputy could do it, but he also wasn’t sure what to think. Was it going to be a big change? Was she going to try something new that Blazingstar hadn’t? Unanswered questions whirled in his mind, but he remained silent, unable to formulate the words he wanted to say.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:24 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Venus @Skeleton Bliss Girl @sunflowerseed
(Just mentioning who replied, still open.)

Watching the Clan gather Buttercupbreeze noticed that their was a wide range of expressions. Non seemed to be upset and no one called out to her. This was a good start. Catching Dawnstrike's gaze the creamy molly ever so slightly shook her head. She wasn't okay but now wasn't the time for this.
Looking over the Clan she let them settle in and go quiet, silently watching them. Suddenly that whole speech she had prepared was gone. She couldn't remember a word.
She didn't want to wing it but was willing to if it was her last choice. StarClan help me say this right. Buttercup plead.
Taking yet another deep breath the creamy molly steadied her breath. "Some of you may know, or assume, why this meeting has been called." Buttercup started trailing her brown eyes over the gathered cats. A pause took hold of the molly as her throat tried to tighten. "It pains me to report that Blazingstar has passed on... " She announced lowering her head in respect to the formal leader. "His injuries had gotten infected and there was nothing else Beeblaze could do for him." She explained looking back up to meet the gazes of her Clanmates. She tried not to let the sadness effect the rest of the cats or let their reactions effect her. She couldn't become a complete mess, not in front of the whole Clan.
Bitting her lip the bushy tailed molly let cats take in the information. Whatever it be, they had their rights. "Blazingstar was a good leader, he lead WindClan through both good and bad times. He has taught me more then I thought I would learn from leading beside him. I know he has taught many of you things in his life time as well. He was a friend to many of you and I know his loss will greatly impacted WindClan." Buttercupbreeze meowed emotion trying to cloud her voice. Despite his mistakes she respected him. She cared for him, maybe they didn't hang out all the time or consider each other close friends. She had trusted him with her life and was painfully aware he had trusted her with his. Yet he died when she was with him.
Trying to keep her legs steady the creamy feline watched her Clanmates. She wanted to give them a chance to speak again. She would continue if no one had any comments on the matter. And when she was stable enough to announce the vigle, her taking up leadership of WindClan, everything she needed to say.
Topazkit peeked out of the nursery, hoping his sister was beside him. "Runningkit, get out here! Buttercupbreeze is calling a meeting!"
@Lilyfur2

Woodpeckerpaw limped over with his twisted paw, sitting down and gazing at Buttercupbreeze. His green eyes showed interest and his gray pelt was fluffy. He sighed. Blazingstar is gone.. it isn't fair he was called to StarClan so soon..

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:54 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazkit peeked out of the nursery, hoping his sister was beside him. "Runningkit, get out here! Buttercupbreeze is calling a meeting!"
@Lilyfur2

Woodpeckerpaw limped over with his twisted paw, sitting down and gazing at Buttercupbreeze. His green eyes showed interest and his gray pelt was fluffy. He sighed. Blazingstar is gone.. it isn't fair he was called to StarClan so soon..
@Nebby

Runningkit raced after Topazkit, skidding to a stop behind him. Her pelt fizzled excitedly. Buttercupbreeze! Woah... She gazed admiringly at the molly, and her pure confidence. She turned to Topazkit.
"Hmph. I knew that!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:13 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@Nebby

Runningkit raced after Topazkit, skidding to a stop behind him. Her pelt fizzled excitedly. Buttercupbreeze! Woah... She gazed admiringly at the molly, and her pure confidence. She turned to Topazkit.
"Hmph. I knew that!"
Topazkit stuck his tongue out at his sister. "Don't be such a hare-brain!" He retorted back, swiping a paw at her playfully.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Talonpaw trots into the clearing from the apprentice den, his bright yellow eyes scanning the clearing for something, anything to do. His eyes finally rested on Bunnypaw, he noticed the peculiar she-cat sitting and waiting. His ears twitched at the thought of all the murmurs he had heard around the den. He stuck on those thoughts for a moment, feeling his ears get hot in anger. Starclan! Apprenticed can be so mean! the young tom tried not to stomp as he made his way over to Bunnypaw. "Hello." He purred sweetly, trying to keep his tone smooth.

Talonpaw tried to look the she-cat over with out seeming creepy or strange, though the fast pace trotting instead of walking was already strange enough. His tail waved as he took a seat infront of the she-cat
Bunnypaw, at this point, had flipped over onto her back, staring up at the sky. She'd always liked clouds; sometimes she thought she could see something in them, and then the picture would go away, leaving her with only the reality. Reality wasn't always bad, she supposed, but it was nowhere as exciting as the spirit realm she could envision in her mind. Paws tucked against her chest, she made quite the picture. Upon hearing pawsteps approaching, Bunnypaw tilted her head a little further back so she could catch sight of the tom. True, he was upside-down, but she could piece everything together pretty well anyways. "Hello," She half-sang, a sunny smile replacing the contemplative look she'd held before. Flipping over onto her stomach so she could get a better look at him, her expression changed to a thoughtful one when he greeted her.

"Your voice sounds interesting. Are you all yourself?" It was her own unique way of asking if he was alright. Her way of speaking could take time to get used to, but in the end, it was generally worth it. Then again... why shouldn't it have been?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:20 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bunnypaw, at this point, had flipped over onto her back, staring up at the sky. She'd always liked clouds; sometimes she thought she could see something in them, and then the picture would go away, leaving her with only the reality. Reality wasn't always bad, she supposed, but it was nowhere as exciting as the spirit realm she could envision in her mind. Paws tucked against her chest, she made quite the picture. Upon hearing pawsteps approaching, Bunnypaw tilted her head a little further back so she could catch sight of the tom. True, he was upside-down, but she could piece everything together pretty well anyways. "Hello," She half-sang, a sunny smile replacing the contemplative look she'd held before. Flipping over onto her stomach so she could get a better look at him, her expression changed to a thoughtful one when he greeted her.

"Your voice sounds interesting. Are you all yourself?" It was her own unique way of asking if he was alright. Her way of speaking could take time to get used to, but in the end, it was generally worth it. Then again... why shouldn't it have been?
He purred at the sight of the upside down cat, a chuckle escaping him as the apprentice sang. "What a lovely greeting."His tail tapped the ground absentmindedly, his thoughts wandering to the apprentices picture. She is quite peculiar, but isn't everybody? After all, do be different is to be known.He thought. He decided to join her in staring at the sky, rolling onto his back with paws in the air.

"Well I am only me, and me is good."The tom replied coolly, flicking his left paw. He watched the birds fly overhead. "Who is yourself?"He purred slightly.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 03:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(changed his name to his current one) @Skeleton Bliss Girl

Entering the den, Foxpudge beamed at the queens and kits through the mouthful of feathers in his mouth. "Hello!" he greeted them as he set the hawk down, briefly glancing over at Snailpaw. "We brought you some food! I know not many cats bring you fresh-kill first, so.." Awkwardly, he trailed off, nudging the hawk toward them.

[ OPEN FOR ALL WC QUEENS / KITS ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread