Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:31 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:23 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:02 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 04:54 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Justice Has Been Served [ WindClan Battle Healing ]

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Active

The embrace was a comfort. A warmth she rarely admitted to wanting but desperately craving. After having been shunned by her family, abandoned by her friends, and having her own doubts consistently creep over her and beat her down to a self loathing mess every night it was almost a need. To have someone just let her know that she was seen. Wanted even. Belonged. It went against her wishes. Against the logical side of her that stated the truth. That she had accepted this task, this job, to climb out of the darkness. To pay back for her sins. She wasn't here for company or friendship - she deserved none - but for penance.

And yet a small, kittenish side of her, the one that had been denied from the moment she'd claimed blame for Featherfoot's death cried out for that affection. It mewled pitifully for her mother, promising to be a better daughter if only to have some of that warmth back. Hoping to be worthy of Gingerheart's love again. It wasn't her mother who'd brought that feeling of safety and belonging, but it made him family no less. He'd always been there for her, even when she was a kit. Even when she had cost someone else her life. When she had made such an atrocious mistake in the battlefield for what he claimed was a good thing. For what he claimed was having heart. Figured... for as much as she complained about the warriors of this clan, she apparently just cared too bloody much.

Lightningpaw kept her mask carefully in place. It was clear it had fallen for too long. That the medicine cat had seen through the cracks of her meticulously placed impish personality. Yet she couldn't bring herself to focus on that. If it stopped the tom from becoming concerned, from worrying for her well being, if only for a little bit, then it was worth it. It was the least she could do for him, after everything he did for her.

At his words, she accepted his gentle pawing of her ear, her grin only growing as she cocked her head to the side with the air of one deep in thought. "Be nice to myself? Hmmm... I can certainly try, but I'll warn you right now. It's not me who's going to be making burrow revisions once I get too big a head to walk to my nest, ya hear?" she joked, her voice a light purr as she got up, eager to do something - anything - to change the mood. To make sure she was no longer the center of Cowtuft's attention.

"Which reminds me... I best check up on the herbs we do have left. We've been rushing left and right so much, there's bound to be a bloody mess down there, innit? Won't be able to sleep until that's sorted out, either. The thought of all those herbs just misplaced... gonna bring nightmares is what it's going to do. I'll go check 'em out, don't you worry your handsome face none, love," the lithe calico mewed in a chipper voice, bounding off to the herb storage as swiftly as she could. With any luck, Cowtuft would be just satisfied enough that she was alright to let it pass... just this once, in any case. She'd be more careful in the future, she'd make sure of that.

-

@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Rushing back out of the herb storage with the meager supplies they had left, she dropped them all on the ground, separating cobwebs, a marigold and dandelion for each Fireflame and Crookedpaw, alongside with a stick, a strand of ivy, and two poppy seeds for the former queen and a single poppy seed for the apprentice. It took her multiple trips, but at the very least she could come up with her hydrated moss to clean wounds if need be. Rushing to the eldest first, knowing that leg could not be pleasant to carry about, she offered the two poppy seeds first, preferring for them to take some effect at least before she began helping Cowtuft set that bone. Somehow the idea of already being in a deep sleep sounded like a much more comfortable scenario as far as bone setting was concerned. Of course, she hadn't the experience to assess to that with certainty but... well... the sight left little to the imagination, truth be told.

"Here. Eat these two up. They'll help with the pain," she mewed, nudging the two poppy seeds over.

While Fireflame's poppy seeds kicked in, Lightningpaw excused herself, bringing the third of the seeds to the younger apprentice. Placing the seed gently before him, she gave him an encouraging grin, noticing he seemed to have relaxed at least some from the terrified expression he'd had just moments before. "This should help with the pain, you brave lad. Don't you worry about a thing. Cowtuft is the best healer in all the clans," the young Abyssinian mix signed before turning to her mentor. "I just gave Fireflame some poppy seeds. Should help for when you set her leg. Is there any other herbs you need for that?" she asked, knowing it wasn't ideal without the dry, fresh moss for padding, but hoping the ivy alongside the dandelion and marigold poultice would provide enough of a barrier as long as the warrior remained off the leg and with some proper nest rest for a while.

-

@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft] | @Spirit_life_yt [Fireflame - Crookedpaw]

Old October 10th, 2023, 02:19 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Fireflame sighed as the pressure is off of her leg, the molly looked up at lightningpaw who seemed to be coming with a mouthful of herbs. Her ears twitched as she watched lightningpaw put the herbs down and talk, the molly nodded and looked at the poppy seeds for a moment before eating it and gulping it down. Another small sigh escaped her as she could already feel the pain relieve itself. She then gazed over to where crookedpaw and cowtuft and lightningpaw were, watching them curiously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crookedpaw turned his head slightly towards lightningpaw to see her come towards him. His tail raised alertly as if he was gonna curl back up into a tight ball, once seeing lightningpaw give the encouraging smile he relaxed his tail and looked at cowtuft before looking at the poppyseed the med cat put down. his eyes heavily peered at lightningpaw as he watched her sign, best healer in all the clans. The tom flicked his tail up before slamming it down at the ground with a little uncertain look. He looked at the poppyseed with slight curiousity before slowly moving forward and sniffing it, His maw opened a little as he moved closer to the poppyseed grabbing it slowly and cautiously he ate it and gulped it down. He looked at Cowtuft with a small crooked grin, A purr escaped him as he relaxed completely with no tense.
@xX ghostie Xx @Alchemist Kitsune [ yall stinkies are growing on crookedpaw, I'm starting to hope crookedpaw don't star falling in love with lightningpaw ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 14th, 2023, 08:20 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s attention was caught my Lightningpaw’s words towards Deadmoon, and she lifted her head to look at the warrior. I’ll have to thank Deadmoon later. She wouldn’t have been able to hobble her way here without some help, after all–well, maybe she would’ve… But it would’ve hurt a lot.

Slowly turning her head to look at the herb that was presented to her, she pressed her lips together into a thin line. Nosing at the burnet to get a sense of what this herb was, she sniffed it a few times before she actually ate it–as expected, it tasted kinda earthy. She didn’t know what other flavour there was to expect from an herb, though. Once she swallowed it, she looked back up at Lightningpaw again. “Sorry, I didn’t.. Answer Cowtuft before. I’m just–um, ‘m really… Mad an’ upset with myself, got lost in my head. Didn’t mean to ignore him.”

She looked down at her paws, digging her claws into the moss beneath her and gently tugging at it, as if to keep her mind focused on something. “It hurts inside–on the same side as the cut... But it’s not just the cut, it doesn’t… It doesn’t run that deep. It’s… I dunno, a bone, maybe, I don’t… I don’t know.”

[ @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune sorry this is so late raahhh]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 20th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

A small frown crossed the calico's brow once more, her blue eyes sharp as she stared down at her patient. "Nonsense, love. Whatever you going to be feeling mad at yourself for? You're doing great so far," the apprentice responded, her voice softer and far more encouraging than she normally allowed herself to be.

Mousefern had protected her. Fought off that horrible RiverClanner who spouted nothing but hyper fanatical nonsense. She had gotten hurt because Lightningpaw was too weak to help. If she should be mad at anyone, it should be at her. The wiry framed molly said none of this, however, not wanting to cut off the cream furred she-cat as she spoke. It seemed to be taking some effort, and it was clear the molly was in severe pain.

One thing was clear. Their patient had arrived at the same conclusion that she had... that Cowtuft had no doubt gotten to as well. Her condition seemed far worse than her wounds suggested. Not to make light of her wounds, of course, but there was just... something horribly off about the whole ordeal. Knowing this was out of her area of expertise - she had dealt with broken bones at this point in time but... never ones she couldn't see - the tricolored apprentice remained quiet, focusing instead on applying the poultice as carefully as she could, not wishing to add any more pain onto their patient while allowing her mentor ample space to work.

-

@xX ghostie Xx [Cowtuft] | @something. [Mousefern]

Old November 11th, 2023, 09:11 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 26 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────

note: life got a little hectic so i apologize for the wait but wanted to get this out so at least their treatment is complete o/ feel free to reply if you want but is not needed! lmk though so i can close the thread <3
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Little_fawn @Alchemist Kitsune
Cowtuft reflected Crookedpaw's smile, watching him eat the poppy seed and begin to relax. That was wonderful to see. He always wished to have his patients be comfortable, not anxious when he was near. "I'll be gentle, " He gestured, looking towards his apprentice who had dropped the needed herbs off. He plopped the leaves of the marigold and the head of the dandelion into his mouth and begun to chew it into a poultice. It quickly made Cowtuft's mouth numb.

He shook his head in response to Lightningpaw's question, spatting the poultice out onto his paw pad. He reached over to gently dab it into Crookedpaw's deep wound on his muzzle. He wrapped it in cobwebs before pulling back. Blehh. "You should be all set..! Should heal rather nicely.. it might scar, but scars.. are pretty cool.." He reassured, gesturing towards his own. They all had them — some small, some large.

With Crookedpaw taken care of Cowtuft turned his attention to Fireflame, waddling on over. "Alrighty, dear, gonna have to reset your leg.. so bare with me.. Going to hurt for five seconds but it'll make sure.. it heals properly, " He explained through gestures, settling down at her side. He rubbed the dandelion against her twisted leg to help it begin to numb. Afterwards, he reached forward to slowly pull her twisted leg straight before breaking the stick to the proper length. He aligned it up and wrapped it with the ivy, using the cobwebs as padding.

Cowtuft would finish up Fireflame's treatment by chewing the marigold up and applying it to her minor scratches. "Andd.. there we go.. You can get some rest now.."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread