Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:00 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 05:31 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:23 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 04:54 AM

Old March 11th, 2020, 11:57 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Seastones

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw nodded vigorously, a smile on her face. "Yup! Where to next?" despite her excitement, her paws were dragging as she got up. Then she let out a large yawn, her maw stretching. "Maybe the training grounds? Could we go there?" Mosspaw's eyes were half-lidded as she continued, "How about we train? I would love to learn how to battle!"
~~
(i feel like mosspaws only emotions are happy, excited, and tired at this point lol)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:24 PM
fae/she/they

[ @senpai. ]

Leafbreeze replied sarcastically. "Yeah, I can take you there if you can stay awake for the trip." She purred in amusement at her own joke, even if it wasn't that funny. As she got on her paws, she once again felt a prick of pain in the paw she had injured a few nights prior. She flinched, but quickly recovered as not to raise any concern from Mosspaw. She was a bit nervous about battle training with this paw injury, but she didn't want to disappoint the apprentice after already agreeing to take her. "A-Alright, let's get going then." she stuttered as she spoke, letting her nerves get the better of her. I'm not sure I can do this, but I must. I can't keep letting myself get worked up about something so minor... reassuring herself that she was making the best choice, she started on the path to the training grounds.
~~
(she's still got that innocence from her days as a kit, super cute honestly ^^)
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:03 AM
previously senpai.

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw giggled briefly, a yawn cutting her laughter short. Feeling drowsy, she took a couple of wobbly steps forward. "Y'know, maybe we should head back. I'm kinda tired. And I don't want your paw to hurt anymore." She grinned cheekily, "I may be tired, but I'm not blind! Unless I was just seeing things...Meh." The apprentice shrugged, "Either way, I wanna go back. Maybe we can-" She yawned again. "-train tomorrow?"
~~
(her childish behaviors will last forever i swear )

~~

Last edited by fr0ggy; March 12th, 2020 at 09:04 AM.
Old March 12th, 2020, 11:23 AM
fae/she/they

[ @senpai. ]
~~
Leafbreeze watched Mosspaw stumble around, holding back laughter as she witnessed the young molly become exhausted so quickly. "Of course. We can do our battle training tomorrow then." relieved she would be able to rest, she now wondered if Mosspaw would be able to make it back without stopping to rest. It was much too dangerous to sleep out in the open like this, any starving predator could snatch them up while they slept. Her pelt bristled at the thought of that outcome, which only made her more determined to make the trip back to camp go quickly. She glanced back to her apprentice, speaking with urgency. "I hope you're ready to walk then, because we're not stopping to rest in the territory when the moon is already high in the sky."
~~
(she'll always be precious then uwu)

Last edited by chaton; March 12th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old March 12th, 2020, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Daring

Jadepaw approaches seastones, looking for a friend. "Anyone there?" She calls to the waves.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:38 PM
previously senpai.

[ @starshooter ]
~~

"I'm ready! But only because it will get me back to the nur- no, the apprentice's den quicker!" She began to pick up the pace, hearing the urgency in Leafbreeze's voice. "Hopefully we don't get caught by any sneaky foxes!" She bared her teeth and perked her ears, trying her best to resemble a fox. "Oooo, or a big, lumbering badger!" She then waddled around heavily, fortunately sticking close to her mentor.
~~
(eek, im sorry i died-)

~~

Old April 25th, 2020, 05:14 PM

My Mood: In Love

wildpelt is sitting at the seastones. looking at the view.
@Shimm
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:25 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

bloodpelt was on a walk he found that he was not tired and wanted to do something so he walkaround seastones
Old May 30th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Flamepelt approached the seastones. She leaped up on the big stone and took a seat, her green-blue gaze rested on the starry night sky. Memories of her parents flashed through her mind. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes, it had been many moons since her parents were slaughtered by those mongrel dogs. She missed them dearly, along with her mentor Jayflight. But he dispeared after Flintspirit became leader. The molly let her body slowly fall down onto the flat top of the cold stone as she lay there crying.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:22 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak didn't like it. He'd never seen Firehawk this angry in his life and hoped he never would again because there was something unnervingly frightening about watching a gentle oaf of a guy become hate-filled and prepared to enact violence. Commit murder, even. And that was so... not Firehawk, but he couldn't say he was surprised that the murder-guy pretty much brought out the worst in everybody he came in contact with.

"Think we're just gonna... scoot on out of here," he said but didn't know if he was talking to anyone particular, trying to shuffle Firehawk along until they were effective in their escape from the gathering's crowd. "Y'know, take a breather away from all this.. uh, mess." Why did he keep saying words? Stars, he had to stop that.

Fawnsqueak let out an exhale he hadn't realized he'd been holding once they were a safe distance from everyone and everything. Only downside was that he couldn't hear anymore, but he could hopefully address that in a bit. Looking at Firehawk, he just swallowed, shuffled his paws. Wasn't sure what to say to someone who he'd always admired and seen as a fatherly-figure in his moment of weakness. It was forcing him to confront that idyllic older and wiser cats still were susceptible to their emotions. Watching an almost-parent cry wasn't a situation he knew the protocol for.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful