Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 12-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Cloudy's Avatar
Cloudy Cloudy is offline
Queen of Cloudiness
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the Lost Cities, romping around with Keefe!
Gender: Attack Jello
Posts: 462
My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 5,636


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Birdsong filled the air, and the ocean water lapped in gentle waves against the sandy shore. The shining sun did nothing to warm the bitter chill in the leaf-bare atmosphere.
A young she-cat picked her way delicately among the sand, shaking her paws in disgust, her lip curled in a repulsed snarl. She hated the feel of the gritty granules in between her toes. But it was her fault, she supposed, for volunteering to go on her first solo patrol alone to renew the borders and help replenish the dwindling Fresh kill pile. The young warrior just never expected the SkyClan territory to go this far.
The she-cat, a pretty brown and white tabby named SparrowWhisper, tasted the air for preyscent. There! Just to her left, about five tail lengths away, an unsuspecting squirrel was nibbling on a peanut in its paws.
SparrowWhisper fluidly dropped into a hunting crouch, eyes slitted in concentration as she slowly inched towards the squirrel. Stalking closer, she wriggled her hindquarters in preperation to pounce.
Suddenly the squirrel glanced up and shot off at the sight of its predator. SparrowWhisper growled in annoyance and bounded after it.
As she pursued it, she was suddenly aware she had crossed into RiverClan territory. Whirling around, she prepared to go back the way she came, squirrel forgotten. But suddenly she felt a heavy weight slam into her, knocking her down. She slashed with her hind paws, hissing and spitting, and felt a sense of satisfaction as her claws tore at the enemy's belly. The heavy weight was then gone and she whirled around to see a snarling tom with a heavy RiverClan scent. SparrowWhisper saw the challenging gleam in his eyes and prepared for a battle, also aware she was dangerously close to the water.
Warmth spread from the wound that the SkyClan she-cat had opened, and Cloudyfoot knew that it was either fight or flight. Trying to calm his instincts, the tabby tom considered the she-cat. "Why were you hunting on RiverClan territory?" He challenged brusquely, his hackles raising. Cloudyfoot flexed his claws into the ground, his mind racing. How fast is she? How strong? Looking over SparrowWhisper, everything was answered. Not nearly this stature, Cloudyfoot knew that he could easily overpower the she-cat. But would that be enough? Cloudyfoot now turned his attention to his surroundings; the tide was almost close enough to shove her into it, and as a RiverClan warrior, it wouldnt faze him. Circling SparrowWhisper like prey, baring his teeth. "Why are you hunting on RiverClan territory?" He repeated, except this time, he gave the SkyClan cat no chance to reply. Launching himself, Cloudyfoot unsheathed his claws, aiming for her side which faced away from the sea; his force would surely knock her into the waves.
__________________
Welp
My avatar was done by the wonderful Socks!
[Character Site]

Last edited by Cloudy; 12-16-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 12-16-2017, 01:44 PM
RosePelt145's Avatar
RosePelt145 RosePelt145 is offline
I am broken inside
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Right behind you :3
Gender: adorkable biromantic demon((female))
Posts: 1,486
My Mood: Blah
Koins: 10,587


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Warmth spread from the wound that the SkyClan she-cat had opened, and Cloudyfoot knew that it was either fight or flight. Trying to calm his instincts, the tabby tom considered the she-cat. "Why were you hunting on RiverClan territory?" He challenged brusquely, his hackles raising. Cloudyfoot flexed his claws into the ground, his mind racing. How fast is she? How strong? Looking over SparrowWhisper, everything was answered. Not nearly this stature, Cloudyfoot knew that he could easily overpower the she-cat. But would that be enough. Cloudyfoot now turned his attention to his surroundings; the tide was almost close enough to shove her into it, and as a RiverA warrior, it wouldnt faze him. Circling SparrowWhisper like prey, baring his teeth. "Why are you hunting on RiverDale territory?" He repeated, except this time, he gave the SkyClan cat no chance to reply. Launching himself, Cloudyfoot unsheathed his claws, aiming for her side which faced away from the sea; his force would surely knock her into the waves.
RiverDale territory? XD )
SparrowWhisper considered her opponent carefully, sizing him up and studying him for signs of weaknesses. She had a few tricks up her paw, but she had to wait for the right moment. She unseathed her claws and prepared to leap, only to freeze at the tom's next words.
She wished to tell him the truth, that it had been an accident, but she knew he wouldn't believe her.
She widened her eyes in surprise, startled, as the tabby tom repeated the words in a snarl and then leaped at her. But the she-cat suspected his intention and leaped nimbly to the side.
However, at the last second, her hind paws slipped on the sand and she fell into the water, schreeching in surprise. The current started to sweep her away. She struggled desperately, whimpering and churning her paws, trying to gain control. Suddenly the waves pulled her under.
__________________
Spikes is my cuddly fox best friend/Hallowed Echo is my second in command/Myik is my Shipping Prisoner :3/Merrypotatoes is my fellow Pokemon fan/king kaleb! is my friendly wolfy/Skye is my lowlife friend/Insert User Name is my medieval weirdo :3/Swiftheart is my lovable werewolf
*charrie site is being updated*
Pokefarm
My mother is still sick with cancer, but she is healing slowly. Thank you to those who gave me words of encouragement and comfort.My Deviantart
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 12-17-2017, 04:12 PM
Cloudy's Avatar
Cloudy Cloudy is offline
Queen of Cloudiness
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the Lost Cities, romping around with Keefe!
Gender: Attack Jello
Posts: 462
My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 5,636


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverDale territory? XD )
SparrowWhisper considered her opponent carefully, sizing him up and studying him for signs of weaknesses. She had a few tricks up her paw, but she had to wait for the right moment. She unseathed her claws and prepared to leap, only to freeze at the tom's next words.
She wished to tell him the truth, that it had been an accident, but she knew he wouldn't believe her.
She widened her eyes in surprise, startled, as the tabby tom repeated the words in a snarl and then leaped at her. But the she-cat suspected his intention and leaped nimbly to the side.
However, at the last second, her hind paws slipped on the sand and she fell into the water, schreeching in surprise. The current started to sweep her away. She struggled desperately, whimpering and churning her paws, trying to gain control. Suddenly the waves pulled her under.
Cloudyfoot passed SparrowWhisper by a mouse-length, and her whiskers brushed his pelt. He landed with a splash in the water, water flicking up around him, splattering his pelt. Gripping his claws into the sand, sinking into the ground. His hind legs floated to the surface, the tide trying to drag him away, but his abnormally long claws saved him. His adversary, unfortunately, was swept away, and, not being of RiverClan, had no idea how to swim. Cloudyfoot let out a hiss of frustration. First, the she-cat trespasses, and now needed saving. "For StarClan's sake..." he muttered quietly. Bundling his launches under him, he wiggled his back, and launched himself into the waves, paddling to keep his head above the water. His amber eyes searched the tides until he could see the bobbing shape of SparrowWhisper. Swimming strongly.l over, he stuck his muzzle under the water. Salt flooded his senses, up his nose and filtered into his mouth. It was a disgusting taste, but he ignored it, plunging into the depths to retrieve the SkyClan cat. Getting a firm grip around her scruff, he pulled her above the water, and the waves threatened to overtake him, with the new burden he was carrying. Cloudyfoot pushed all of his might into getting back to shore, and when he did, he scrambled to drag the she-cat away from the ever-growing tide. When he did, he collapsed, hacking out water, his breathing rapid as he wheazed.
__________________
Welp
My avatar was done by the wonderful Socks!
[Character Site]
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 12-17-2017, 10:23 PM
RosePelt145's Avatar
RosePelt145 RosePelt145 is offline
I am broken inside
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Right behind you :3
Gender: adorkable biromantic demon((female))
Posts: 1,486
My Mood: Blah
Koins: 10,587


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Cloudyfoot passed SparrowWhisper by a mouse-length, and her whiskers brushed his pelt. He landed with a splash in the water, water flicking up around him, splattering his pelt. Gripping his claws into the sand, sinking into the ground. His hind legs floated to the surface, the tide trying to drag him away, but his abnormally long claws saved him. His adversary, unfortunately, was swept away, and, not being of RiverClan, had no idea how to swim. Cloudyfoot let out a hiss of frustration. First, the she-cat trespasses, and now needed saving. "For StarClan's sake..." he muttered quietly. Bundling his launches under him, he wiggled his back, and launched himself into the waves, paddling to keep his head above the water. His amber eyes searched the tides until he could see the bobbing shape of SparrowWhisper. Swimming strongly.l over, he stuck his muzzle under the water. Salt flooded his senses, up his nose and filtered into his mouth. It was a disgusting taste, but he ignored it, plunging into the depths to retrieve the SkyClan cat. Getting a firm grip around her scruff, he pulled her above the water, and the waves threatened to overtake him, with the new burden he was carrying. Cloudyfoot pushed all of his might into getting back to shore, and when he did, he scrambled to drag the she-cat away from the ever-growing tide. When he did, he collapsed, hacking out water, his breathing rapid as he wheazed.
SparrowWhisper was dimly aware of being pulled from the water just as water had started to fill her lungs. When she hit the sandy shore she seemed unconcious for a moment or two until her eyes slowly blinked open. She turned her head in the sand, coughing out a bit of water before noticing the tom whom she had been fighting moments before laying beside her, in a similar weakened state. When it dawned on her that he had risked his life for her, she managed to weakly get to her paws and go over to him.
She stood over him a moment, then pawed his shoulder gently for his attention. ''I... I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me...'' she shuffled her paws nervously, her hostility gone. Now she felt a strong gratitude towards the tom. She just prayed he wouldn't be hostile towards her. Maybe, if he gave her a chance now, she could explain that she hadn't crossed the border deliberately.
__________________
Spikes is my cuddly fox best friend/Hallowed Echo is my second in command/Myik is my Shipping Prisoner :3/Merrypotatoes is my fellow Pokemon fan/king kaleb! is my friendly wolfy/Skye is my lowlife friend/Insert User Name is my medieval weirdo :3/Swiftheart is my lovable werewolf
*charrie site is being updated*
Pokefarm
My mother is still sick with cancer, but she is healing slowly. Thank you to those who gave me words of encouragement and comfort.My Deviantart
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 01-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
Daisy loves you <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Don't look behind you
Gender: The marvellous celestials
Posts: 4,747
My Mood: Confused
Koins: 34,171


Default Re: Seastones




@Empress Of Evil

The shock of the orange and white tabbys new rank had only hit her now, a weight of he whole world being dropped onto her shoulders in the span of a few seconds. Her whole life had spun out of control and she couldn't quite keep a hold of all that was in her mind, the only thing calming enough was the sight of an ocean much bigger than herself to remind her that she wasn't indeed the center of the world. The she cat had slipped out just as the evening sun had started its lazy decent across the sky, hitting its peak and finally falling back towards the earth casting long shadows across the territory. The forest alight in a new golden glow as well as the rivers and moors, It was all so beautiful.

Just now she was in the home stretch towards the seastones, a demanding scent crossed her nostrils and stuck to the roof of her mouth sending a shiver down her spine. The sea was nearby, calling her as it crashed against the land like it wanted to expand. Like it was reaching for the clans. By now the she cats white paws where a little chilly with the freezing air and frosty ground. Yet she was so close and she hadn't any intentions of turning back now. The long furred tabby picked up her pace to a trot feeling the sun shine fondly on her face from ahead. There had only been one time that she had seen the sea swallow the sun and turn it a blood red. Perhaps tonight was another chance to see it.

Racing now with her paws thrumming agasint the dry ground crunching over forming ice and her breath fogging and being left behind as she ran. A faint scent of many cats filled her nostrils over powering the smell of salt for only a brief moment before it retunred in full force. The looming stones on the horzon stuck up from the sand standing tall with shadows reaching far. The deputy suddenly slowed to a trot feeling the shadow crawl over her back as she neared the cover of the large stones. Than without hesitation approched the clearing and padded in over the destroyed foliage the faint scent of the dusk syndicate made her nose wrinkle in disgust. Snapshots of the battle shooting throguh her mind painfully.

She ignored it and padded by the breeched foliage to the clearing. Taking a brief moment to stand in the very center looking up towards the large stones to which the leaders would stand and speak of peaceful things. Only under because starclan forced them too. She shivered at the thought of being leader, a hope sparking in her chest that fallenstar would love a long life of serving riverclan. Shaking out the thought she made her way around the rocks and toward the beech feeling the sun on her fur yet again. A purr rumbled in her throat as her paws hit sand and the sounds of the ocean roaring filled her ears. So powerful and yet so calming.






__________________

Daisyshade is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


“If it weren’t for the small things in your life,
you wouldn’t look too big, would you?”
~ Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 01-11-2018, 11:59 PM
Empress Of Evil's Avatar
Empress Of Evil Empress Of Evil is offline
I need sleep
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,368
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 17,371


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post



@Empress Of Evil

The shock of the orange and white tabbys new rank had only hit her now, a weight of he whole world being dropped onto her shoulders in the span of a few seconds. Her whole life had spun out of control and she couldn't quite keep a hold of all that was in her mind, the only thing calming enough was the sight of an ocean much bigger than herself to remind her that she wasn't indeed the center of the world. The she cat had slipped out just as the evening sun had started its lazy decent across the sky, hitting its peak and finally falling back towards the earth casting long shadows across the territory. The forest alight in a new golden glow as well as the rivers and moors, It was all so beautiful.

Just now she was in the home stretch towards the seastones, a demanding scent crossed her nostrils and stuck to the roof of her mouth sending a shiver down her spine. The sea was nearby, calling her as it crashed against the land like it wanted to expand. Like it was reaching for the clans. By now the she cats white paws where a little chilly with the freezing air and frosty ground. Yet she was so close and she hadn't any intentions of turning back now. The long furred tabby picked up her pace to a trot feeling the sun shine fondly on her face from ahead. There had only been one time that she had seen the sea swallow the sun and turn it a blood red. Perhaps tonight was another chance to see it.

Racing now with her paws thrumming agasint the dry ground crunching over forming ice and her breath fogging and being left behind as she ran. A faint scent of many cats filled her nostrils over powering the smell of salt for only a brief moment before it retunred in full force. The looming stones on the horzon stuck up from the sand standing tall with shadows reaching far. The deputy suddenly slowed to a trot feeling the shadow crawl over her back as she neared the cover of the large stones. Than without hesitation approched the clearing and padded in over the destroyed foliage the faint scent of the dusk syndicate made her nose wrinkle in disgust. Snapshots of the battle shooting throguh her mind painfully.

She ignored it and padded by the breeched foliage to the clearing. Taking a brief moment to stand in the very center looking up towards the large stones to which the leaders would stand and speak of peaceful things. Only under because starclan forced them too. She shivered at the thought of being leader, a hope sparking in her chest that fallenstar would love a long life of serving riverclan. Shaking out the thought she made her way around the rocks and toward the beech feeling the sun on her fur yet again. A purr rumbled in her throat as her paws hit sand and the sounds of the ocean roaring filled her ears. So powerful and yet so calming.







An ebony she-cat padded slowly through the snow in the direction of Seastones. Her paws sunk down a little with each step. She wasn't very used to walking through snow. Whilst SkyClan's territory did get covered in snow like every other territory, SkyClan's layer of snow was thinner because of the tall trees which were bunched closely together. The large leaves prevented all the snow from falling to the ground. Instead, snow would clump up on the larger leaves and eventually melt and fall to the ground as droplets of water. It didn't make the ground any different though, since the water would just sink into the snow.

Auroraflame didn't usually venture from outside of SkyClan's territory, unless Grousestar had sent her to do something outside of the territory. There were times where she would go outside the boundaries though. Like when she and Umbraice went on their little adventures, or when the clan had too attend the gatherings. Speaking of gatherings, this was the first time that she'd visited Seastones for a reason that wasn't a gathering. The she-cat had come here today to relax. She knew that tensions were high between ThunderClan and WindClan, and while it didn't affect SkyClan, the deputy still felt stressed. Perhaps it was because she had recently been thinking a lot about the Dusk Syndicate's old territory. It was supposedly empty though she still wanted to send a patrol to explore the area and check for any syndicate cats who had dared to stay even after the battle. Every time she got close to the border between her territory and the Dusk Syndicate's, she always felt a little nervous because no one had checked if they'd actually all gone. Every one just assumed so because none of the patrols had spotted cats across the border. There might be cats still lurking deeper within.

The she-cat really need to take her mind off it. That's why she'd come here today. She liked the scent of the sea and the sound of waves crashing against the stone. The stone was rough against the pads of her paws but she didn't mind it. As Auroraflame entered the clearing, she couldn't help but notice that she wasn't alone. She parted her jaws slightly and tasted the air. RiverClan. Normally, the deputy would've puffed up her fur and unsheathed her claws with a snarl, but she felt peace instead and she didn't do anything. Her fur lay flat against her body and she padded closer to the cat, though she left a good few fox-lengths between them. She gazed at the other she-cat and followed her gaze. She seemed to be staring at the large stones, the stones which the leaders stood on. Even though the stones were bare of cats, she could still sense power radiating off it. She could imagine the leaders standing on the stones. It was weird to think that one day, she would be standing on those stones. She could only really imagine Grousestar standing up there as SkyClan's representative.
__________________

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

If you have a cat that wants to interact with Auroraflame then contact me! If she's free I'll be happy to roleplay!

Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help!


Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 01-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
Daisy loves you <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Don't look behind you
Gender: The marvellous celestials
Posts: 4,747
My Mood: Confused
Koins: 34,171


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post



An ebony she-cat padded slowly through the snow in the direction of Seastones. Her paws sunk down a little with each step. She wasn't very used to walking through snow. Whilst SkyClan's territory did get covered in snow like every other territory, SkyClan's layer of snow was thinner because of the tall trees which were bunched closely together. The large leaves prevented all the snow from falling to the ground. Instead, snow would clump up on the larger leaves and eventually melt and fall to the ground as droplets of water. It didn't make the ground any different though, since the water would just sink into the snow.

Auroraflame didn't usually venture from outside of SkyClan's territory, unless Grousestar had sent her to do something outside of the territory. There were times where she would go outside the boundaries though. Like when she and Umbraice went on their little adventures, or when the clan had too attend the gatherings. Speaking of gatherings, this was the first time that she'd visited Seastones for a reason that wasn't a gathering. The she-cat had come here today to relax. She knew that tensions were high between ThunderClan and WindClan, and while it didn't affect SkyClan, the deputy still felt stressed. Perhaps it was because she had recently been thinking a lot about the Dusk Syndicate's old territory. It was supposedly empty though she still wanted to send a patrol to explore the area and check for any syndicate cats who had dared to stay even after the battle. Every time she got close to the border between her territory and the Dusk Syndicate's, she always felt a little nervous because no one had checked if they'd actually all gone. Every one just assumed so because none of the patrols had spotted cats across the border. There might be cats still lurking deeper within.

The she-cat really need to take her mind off it. That's why she'd come here today. She liked the scent of the sea and the sound of waves crashing against the stone. The stone was rough against the pads of her paws but she didn't mind it. As Auroraflame entered the clearing, she couldn't help but notice that she wasn't alone. She parted her jaws slightly and tasted the air. RiverClan. Normally, the deputy would've puffed up her fur and unsheathed her claws with a snarl, but she felt peace instead and she didn't do anything. Her fur lay flat against her body and she padded closer to the cat, though she left a good few fox-lengths between them. She gazed at the other she-cat and followed her gaze. She seemed to be staring at the large stones, the stones which the leaders stood on. Even though the stones were bare of cats, she could still sense power radiating off it. She could imagine the leaders standing on the stones. It was weird to think that one day, she would be standing on those stones. She could only really imagine Grousestar standing up there as SkyClan's representative.

Suddenly daisyshade was aware of someone entering the clearing, the crunch of snow behind her was almost impossible to ignore or not be curious about. At first she only stared longingly towards the large stones before she suddenly heard the walking stop and her large ears flicked backwards pinning to the back of her head. Her fear was small and her curiosity was larger than it. So taking a deep breath, she let her fur lay flat on her back and haunches. She forced her mouth shut and made sure the hostility and fear in her eyes faded, Slowly the deputy turned her heart in her throat and when her eyes fell upon a black furred feline who had been staring at her with her blazing blue like eyes. Suddenly her heart rate dropped as ease flooded her body.

She could recognize the she cat easily, the distinct fur and the scent of skyclan so very overwhelming. The riverclan deputy than let the other she cats rank sink into her mind before opening her mouth, than quickly closing her maw in frustration. "Auroraflame?" she quickly asked her eyes light with amusement. She was awe inspired by he she cat, she had been enemy to a ruthless rouge who had plagued skyclan for so long. Ending victorious. She had seen the she cat plenty of times, well not really it was only during gatherings but she wasn't hard to miss. The riverclans deputy's tail lashed amusement and her eyes sparkled.

"What brings you so far from skyclan?" she asked the deputy raising her chin in a friendly way. The orange and white tabby sat down sweeping her massive fluffy tail curling round her white paws. As she spoke she noticed how aurora must be completely unsure who she actually was- awkward. The Molly smiled faintly and stood back up. "S- sorry I'm going off to others about manners while I forget mine, I'm daisyshade-" she paused for a moment, getting used to addressing herself as deputy was going to take a long time and it really wasn't going to happen over night. "Riverclans new deputy" she said, her voice wavering slightly as the word deputy slipped between her teeth. She dipped her head respectively to the skyclan she cat before raising her eyes to face the she cat, pride and uncertainty all at the same time within her eyes.




__________________

Daisyshade is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


“If it weren’t for the small things in your life,
you wouldn’t look too big, would you?”
~ Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 01-12-2018, 03:36 AM
Empress Of Evil's Avatar
Empress Of Evil Empress Of Evil is offline
I need sleep
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,368
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 17,371


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post



Suddenly daisyshade was aware of someone entering the clearing, the crunch of snow behind her was almost impossible to ignore or not be curious about. At first she only stared longingly towards the large stones before she suddenly heard the walking stop and her large ears flicked backwards pinning to the back of her head. Her fear was small and her curiosity was larger than it. So taking a deep breath, she let her fur lay flat on her back and haunches. She forced her mouth shut and made sure the hostility and fear in her eyes faded, Slowly the deputy turned her heart in her throat and when her eyes fell upon a black furred feline who had been staring at her with her blazing blue like eyes. Suddenly her heart rate dropped as ease flooded her body.

She could recognize the she cat easily, the distinct fur and the scent of skyclan so very overwhelming. The riverclan deputy than let the other she cats rank sink into her mind before opening her mouth, than quickly closing her maw in frustration. "Auroraflame?" she quickly asked her eyes light with amusement. She was awe inspired by he she cat, she had been enemy to a ruthless rouge who had plagued skyclan for so long. Ending victorious. She had seen the she cat plenty of times, well not really it was only during gatherings but she wasn't hard to miss. The riverclans deputy's tail lashed amusement and her eyes sparkled.

"What brings you so far from skyclan?" she asked the deputy raising her chin in a friendly way. The orange and white tabby sat down sweeping her massive fluffy tail curling round her white paws. As she spoke she noticed how aurora must be completely unsure who she actually was- awkward. The Molly smiled faintly and stood back up. "S- sorry I'm going off to others about manners while I forget mine, I'm daisyshade-" she paused for a moment, getting used to addressing herself as deputy was going to take a long time and it really wasn't going to happen over night. "Riverclans new deputy" she said, her voice wavering slightly as the word deputy slipped between her teeth. She dipped her head respectively to the skyclan she cat before raising her eyes to face the she cat, pride and uncertainty all at the same time within her eyes.




As the other she-cat acknowledged her presence, Auroraflame sat down on the ground and curled her tail around her paws. She had the feeling that she'd be here for a little longer than she was expecting. The deputy was no longer surprised when someone from another clan knew who she was. For those who had been to gatherings before, they would've been able recognised her by now. She'd been to all four gatherings and she'd also stood by Grousestar's side when each clan had been liberated from the evil leaders.

As she stared at the other she-cat, Auroraflame came to the realisation that while the RiverClan cat knew her name, she didn't know the RiverClan cat's name. She had seen her around in the gatherings once or twice, but she'd never been properly introduced to her. The Bombay prepared herself to ask for the name of the she-cat, but the other cat spoke again before she could ask. Instead of feeling frustrated, she just gave a small smile. She could wait for the introductions to continue. She didn't mind waiting for a little longer. "I came away just to take my mind off everything for a bit," She replied, her gaze wandering away and staring out in the direction of the sea. Her icy gaze flickered back when the other she-cat spoke again. "Daisyshade...." She murmured quietly to herself. What a pretty name. "It's nice to meet you, Daisyshade. I believe you already know who I am," She said warmly, with a purr of amusement. At first, Auroraflame had been rather distant with the way she spoke and she'd been quiet, her expression blank but thoughtful. It was as if someone had opened a door to her because the words that she'd just spoken were warm and friendly. The deputy was typically quite quiet when she met someone new. She might even be described as shy. She only opened up when she became more trusting, or when she saw that the conversation was going somewhere. "RiverClan's new deputy?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow at the words. She must be one of the first cats from another clan to know this information. At the last gathering, or rather, battle, Russetstar had been leader and Fallenstream was the deputy. Apparently that had changed. "Well congratulations!" She said, her voice cheerful. "And please tell Fallenstre—star that I said congratulations," She added afterwards. The deputy was hoping that hearing that someone had congratulated him would give him a bit of encouragement. It probably wasn't easy, becoming a new leader when tensions were so high. When she'd spoken to him at the gathering, he hadn't seemed particularly confident, so maybe the word would help him.

"So, now that you know what I'm doing here, what about you? What brings you all the way from RiverClan's territory?" She asked. Her words were not suspicious or cold, but curious.
__________________

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

If you have a cat that wants to interact with Auroraflame then contact me! If she's free I'll be happy to roleplay!

Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help!


Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 01-15-2018, 08:26 PM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
Daisy loves you <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Don't look behind you
Gender: The marvellous celestials
Posts: 4,747
My Mood: Confused
Koins: 34,171


Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post


As the other she-cat acknowledged her presence, Auroraflame sat down on the ground and curled her tail around her paws. She had the feeling that she'd be here for a little longer than she was expecting. The deputy was no longer surprised when someone from another clan knew who she was. For those who had been to gatherings before, they would've been able recognised her by now. She'd been to all four gatherings and she'd also stood by Grousestar's side when each clan had been liberated from the evil leaders.

As she stared at the other she-cat, Auroraflame came to the realisation that while the RiverClan cat knew her name, she didn't know the RiverClan cat's name. She had seen her around in the gatherings once or twice, but she'd never been properly introduced to her. The Bombay prepared herself to ask for the name of the she-cat, but the other cat spoke again before she could ask. Instead of feeling frustrated, she just gave a small smile. She could wait for the introductions to continue. She didn't mind waiting for a little longer. "I came away just to take my mind off everything for a bit," She replied, her gaze wandering away and staring out in the direction of the sea. Her icy gaze flickered back when the other she-cat spoke again. "Daisyshade...." She murmured quietly to herself. What a pretty name. "It's nice to meet you, Daisyshade. I believe you already know who I am," She said warmly, with a purr of amusement. At first, Auroraflame had been rather distant with the way she spoke and she'd been quiet, her expression blank but thoughtful. It was as if someone had opened a door to her because the words that she'd just spoken were warm and friendly. The deputy was typically quite quiet when she met someone new. She might even be described as shy. She only opened up when she became more trusting, or when she saw that the conversation was going somewhere. "RiverClan's new deputy?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow at the words. She must be one of the first cats from another clan to know this information. At the last gathering, or rather, battle, Russetstar had been leader and Fallenstream was the deputy. Apparently that had changed. "Well congratulations!" She said, her voice cheerful. "And please tell Fallenstre—star that I said congratulations," She added afterwards. The deputy was hoping that hearing that someone had congratulated him would give him a bit of encouragement. It probably wasn't easy, becoming a new leader when tensions were so high. When she'd spoken to him at the gathering, he hadn't seemed particularly confident, so maybe the word would help him.

"So, now that you know what I'm doing here, what about you? What brings you all the way from RiverClan's territory?" She asked. Her words were not suspicious or cold, but curious.



The deputy purred her ears flattening to the back of her head as she tipped her head to the side eyes closed with joy, like auroraflame she had come to escape the insanity of busy warriors, undone chores, bossy elders and the impending conversation with tumblestep that continued to hang over her head, growing increasingly demanding each time she lied to him about being concerned or scared. The she cats tail lashed as she un furled it from around her paws and let it sway behind her.

"I thought skyclanners just ran up trees to escape their problems?" mused the tabby her tail than lashing a final time before curling back up around her paws as another breeze swept across the clearing chilling her paws more, as if the snow didn't chill them enough as it is. "It's a pleasure to know other cats are like me, wanting to get away from all that pressure" she said with a smile as she got back down into s crouch position pulling her tail around her front and back paws again as another gust caught her off guard. The orange and white she cat shivered and fluffed up her fur as a defense. But after a moment the breeze ceased and the trees surrounding them silenced. With another purr she sat back up and blinked a few times. She had faced herself away from the ocean and the sun, though as time progressed the sun crept up her back and the heat was gently going away cooling the cat and the clearing as darkness started to decends on the land.

As the she cat congratulated her rather than smile the tabbys expression dropped as if she had heard something depressing rather than somebody congratulating her on the achievement. The she cats spine rippled at the thought but she smiled nonethless, a fake plastic grin that replaced her genuine one. "Oh of course- I'll be happy to tell him. That reminds me, how is Skyclan?" she asked looking genuinely interested in how things where going



__________________

Daisyshade is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


“If it weren’t for the small things in your life,
you wouldn’t look too big, would you?”
~ Unknown
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017