Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:32 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:26 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 PM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:18 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:58 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sweetfox narrowed her eyes closely What is he doing....he’ll probably be flirting with her in a day or two...
(Oh my gosh she really hates him.)
Doekit mewled softly, stretching up into her father's embrace before turning back to her siblings and mother, shuffling towards them.
GingerFrost purred encouragingly to his daughter, nosing her gently away.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Sad

A closed rp with my friend @juniper

It was a quiet morning in the Shadowclan camp most of the camp was still asleep in their dens. There were some cats stiring in the clearing getting ready for the dawn patrol or just grabbing a quick bite to eat before they settled down in their dens again to sleep for a while longer, besides all the movement in the camp clearing there was a little black kitten with bright sky blue eyes starting to stir in the cozy warmth of the nursery.

It was still early in the morning the sun had just started to show slightly in the clearing and had started to dimly light up the nursery. Squirming a little Ravenkit blinked open her light blue eyes and glanced around everyone was still asleep except for her there was soft sighs and quiet snores coming from the queens and kits alike. Ravenkit knew she should be asleep but she was just top restless like always. Her adoptive mother wasn't there, Ravenkit always had a hard time sleeping without her new mother. Thankfully Ravenkit didn't know what had happened to her real parents and the fact she was adopted was kept secret for now until she was old enough to either figure it out on her own or could handle being told the truth, but for now she thought of herself as an average kit not realizing it wasn't normal for her 'mother' to not have any milk to feed her or the fact she was rarely in the nursery with her much rather out attending to her warrior duties.

Once Ravenkit woke up a little bit more she stood up and shook out her beautiful kit-soft fur and crept to the entrance of the den to sit watching everything going on not planning on actually leaving the den. She was waiting for her mama to get home so she wasn't lonely anymore.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo settled into her newly created nest with a happy sigh. The whole thing smelled of lilac and daisies, the flowers that her and Honeythistle had found. Now, it was time to rest and try out her new nest. She wasn’t completely sure where Honeythistle was, but she wasn’t worried. Ever since they’d met his mother, Honeythistle had been very attentive. Surely, he’d return soon. In the mean time, Dovecoo just wanted to relax; they’d been working practically all morning on her nest. Dovecoo shook her shoulders comfortably and turned her diamond gaze on her little weed which still stood strong to the side of her nest. The sight made her purr and she put her head down on the border of the nest, closing her eyes. He’s mind strayed to her new name. It was elegant and pretty and made her happier than she thought it would. While the queen missed her old name, she also appreciated the beauty of the new name. Happily, her mind moved on to other things as quickly as ever. Thoughts of Honeythistle popped in and out and she occasionally wondered where he was while wondering other things: like what flowers would sound like if they could talk.
It had been a long day, in the opinion of Honeythistle. The whole morning, he’d been running about with the newly renamed queen, Dovecoo. From meeting his mother, and introducing her to her other sister wives, he helped her create a comfy nest settled in the nursery, her forever residence. Honeythistle had bid Dovecoo a goodbye so that she could settle into the new place she would be sleeping. So, for the rest of that midday, the silver tom was around his eldest sons. A little bonding time with Crimsonblaze, Bronzeflash, and Nightfallpaw. When night was beginning to show, and the trees above them darkened to their clan’s namesake, faintly Honeythistle caught the sight of Silverpelt. Honeythistle recommended his kits to get some sleep, and happily Nightfallpaw followed his father until he was directed toward the apprentices’ den. Honeythistle allowed himself to stretch first, leaning down to crack every stressed bone in his body before he brought himself up to fluff out his pelt. He was headed straight towards the warriors’ den until the nursery passed his sight, and the thought of Dovecoo entered his mind. Was she settling in well? Had she already fallen asleep? Honeythistle slowly padded into the nursery, acknowledging the other queens with a brief nod of his head. He decided he would say goodnight to all his queens, give them a tender lick, then go off to enter a light sleep himself. When he got to Dovecoo. The beautiful Molly laying in her newly constructed nest, Honeythistle calmly padded up to her and purred. “Is it comfortable enough?” He asked, then bent his head down to lick between her ears. “I just wanted to wish you all a good night and sweet dreams,” He nuzzled the alabaster cat’s cheek before pulling away, and staring attentively at her with a ghosted smile on his maw.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Maplekit turned to him with huge eyes, and gasped in delight when she saw him,"Spiritstorm!" She happily bounced around and then tackled him.

Spiritstorm chuckled, smiling at the little kit as she bounced around with energy. "Still energized as ever, I see," he said fondly, amusement sparkling in his eyes at the amount of cheer and energy the kit seemed to have. He could tell she'd be a great asset to the Clan.

((I know Maplekit has a new rper but i'm not sure who???))
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It had been a long day, in the opinion of Honeythistle. The whole morning, he’d been running about with the newly renamed queen, Dovecoo. From meeting his mother, and introducing her to her other sister wives, he helped her create a comfy nest settled in the nursery, her forever residence. Honeythistle had bid Dovecoo a goodbye so that she could settle into the new place she would be sleeping. So, for the rest of that midday, the silver tom was around his eldest sons. A little bonding time with Crimsonblaze, Bronzeflash, and Nightfallpaw. When night was beginning to show, and the trees above them darkened to their clan’s namesake, faintly Honeythistle caught the sight of Silverpelt. Honeythistle recommended his kits to get some sleep, and happily Nightfallpaw followed his father until he was directed toward the apprentices’ den. Honeythistle allowed himself to stretch first, leaning down to crack every stressed bone in his body before he brought himself up to fluff out his pelt. He was headed straight towards the warriors’ den until the nursery passed his sight, and the thought of Dovecoo entered his mind. Was she settling in well? Had she already fallen asleep? Honeythistle slowly padded into the nursery, acknowledging the other queens with a brief nod of his head. He decided he would say goodnight to all his queens, give them a tender lick, then go off to enter a light sleep himself. When he got to Dovecoo. The beautiful Molly laying in her newly constructed nest, Honeythistle calmly padded up to her and purred. “Is it comfortable enough?” He asked, then bent his head down to lick between her ears. “I just wanted to wish you all a good night and sweet dreams,” He nuzzled the alabaster cat’s cheek before pulling away, and staring attentively at her with a ghosted smile on his maw.
Dovecoo let out a yawn and rested her fluffy white face on the side of her nest, nuzzling closer into the soft moss. Sighing in contentment, Dovecoo let her diamond eyes close with a wave of drowsiness. She hadn’t realized how late it was getting. She had been in her nest almost the whole time after Honeythistle had left her. She’d only moved to fetch herself a piece of prey to satisfy a rumbling stomach. Then, she’d given herself a quick groom until her already fairly clean fur was pristine and feather soft again. When she had finished was when she had laid her head down drowsily. Dovecoo drifted into a light sleep, the tendrils of dreams just starting to ensnare her. However, she was still semi-conscious when the voice of Honeythistle reached her ears. The snowy queen blinked open her sleepy blue eyes and perked her ears, leaning her head up to look for the silver tom. He was talking to his other queens, but soon made his way over to her. Dovecoo purred and smiled lovingly at Honeythistle, chirping her usual, “Hi, Honey!” Her wise eyes watched him dotingly as he leaned down to give her head a lick. “Oh, it’s very comfortable.” She cooed, shifting in the soft circle of moss that surrounded her. As Honeythistle pulled away and mentioned his intention of leaving, Cloudstrike frowned. “Won’t you stay a little while? I haven’t seen you since this morning and it would be nice to talk a little before I go to sleep. Only for a little. There’s plenty of room.” The petite queen shifted to be smaller, so there was room for Honeythistle, looking pleadingly up at Honeythistle with her sweet doe eyes.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:18 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm chuckled, smiling at the little kit as she bounced around with energy. "Still energized as ever, I see," he said fondly, amusement sparkling in his eyes at the amount of cheer and energy the kit seemed to have. He could tell she'd be a great asset to the Clan.

It's @Pouncepaw. I'll let them take it from here!)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:30 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
It's @Pouncepaw. I'll let them take it from here!)
(Saw my mention, is Maplekit an accepted Shadowclan member? If so, I’ll start)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

(Saw my mention, is Maplekit an accepted Shadowclan member? If so, I’ll start)
Yeah, just quote Panic's post and then start Roleplaying!

Spirit is her uncle btw)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:35 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post

Maplekit gazed up at him, her green eyes wide in her sockets. “I get that a lot,” she purred, trying out the new phrase she had heard a few days ago. She turned around and batted his tail, purring enthusiastically. “Play!” She demanded.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo let out a yawn and rested her fluffy white face on the side of her nest, nuzzling closer into the soft moss. Sighing in contentment, Dovecoo let her diamond eyes close with a wave of drowsiness. She hadn’t realized how late it was getting. She had been in her nest almost the whole time after Honeythistle had left her. She’d only moved to fetch herself a piece of prey to satisfy a rumbling stomach. Then, she’d given herself a quick groom until her already fairly clean fur was pristine and feather soft again. When she had finished was when she had laid her head down drowsily. Dovecoo drifted into a light sleep, the tendrils of dreams just starting to ensnare her. However, she was still semi-conscious when the voice of Honeythistle reached her ears. The snowy queen blinked open her sleepy blue eyes and perked her ears, leaning her head up to look for the silver tom. He was talking to his other queens, but soon made his way over to her. Dovecoo purred and smiled lovingly at Honeythistle, chirping her usual, “Hi, Honey!” Her wise eyes watched him dotingly as he leaned down to give her head a lick. “Oh, it’s very comfortable.” She cooed, shifting in the soft circle of moss that surrounded her. As Honeythistle pulled away and mentioned his intention of leaving, Cloudstrike frowned. “Won’t you stay a little while? I haven’t seen you since this morning and it would be nice to talk a little before I go to sleep. Only for a little. There’s plenty of room.” The petite queen shifted to be smaller, so there was room for Honeythistle, looking pleadingly up at Honeythistle with her sweet doe eyes.
“It looks comfortable,” Honeythistle commented, throwing his head to gesture to the bedding. He bent his nose down to nose at the little scented flowers that resides there. When he lifted his head to gaze at the molly’s Expression, he noticed a small frown. His head tilted to the side and he squinted his eyes at the she cat. When she suggested that he stay, Honeythistle got to his paws. “Are you sure?” His whiskers twitched. “You seem like you’re ready to enter dreamland.” The ends of his muzzle twitched into a smirk. “I was getting the idea that you wanted a break from my company.” He joked, lightly. In his eyes, the nest did look very comfortable. With the moss, the ferns, and the added wildflowers that added a tender aroma of sensitivity and uniqueness. The queen already made room in her nest for him, so how could he deny her request? Honeythistle rolled his broad shoulders, and gingerly he stepped into her nest, feeling the warmth of the flowers under his paw pads. When he laid down, he nuzzled his mate gently. “I think I’m spoiling you too much...” he muttered, a low chuckle emitting from his throat. Oh, wow! This nest was extremely comfortable. Definitely a lot more comfortable than his own. Silently, he knew he did a great job in fixing up this nest. The tom leaned down, laying his head against Dovecoo’s shoulder. He flicked his ears. “What did you want to talk about?” Dovecoo wanted him to stay. To talk for a little bit before she slept. Honeythistle knew he shouldn’t stay too long. He didn’t want to disturb the queens with his presence, yet they were secluded from the others. Not too far off, but nice enough that they could enjoy a little bit of privacy. The tom brought his head up, staring into her crystalline eyes with a curious expression. “Anything on your mind?” He questioned. Of course, her mind was always a tornado. Never focused on one thing more than the other. Sometimes Honeythistle enjoyed her little uncanny imaginations, and other times it annoyed him that she could never stay completely focused.
Closed Thread