Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Old 01-11-2018, 10:34 PM
ルビーナイト

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 69,579

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz

The battle had been brutal and definitely had not helped with the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan. Having been preoccupied with fighting a WindClan molly she didn't know, Rosethorn wasn't aware that Rabbitpounce, the patrol leader had fallen in battle until it was much too late. The molly felt sick to her stomach after leaving the battlegrounds, unable to take much of the guilt and self-loathing that came from her disrespectful actions. She, a feline who went out of her way to keep from participating in chaos and attempted to abandon her Dusk Syndicate roots had sunk low. She joined in with the taunts like a coward, wanting only to stay alive. She had fought and mocked just for the sake of survival, going against her WindClan training. Rosethorn felt awful for playing dirty. And what of Blazingstar? What would he think of her? Limping into the clearing, a small spotty trail of blood appearing behind her as the scarlet liquid ran down her shoulder and over the claws on her paw, the molly tried her best to evade Blazingstar's gaze. However, this time it was not because of her shy nature; this time it was due to shame and self-loathing for her actions during the battle. She should have done better.
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
Old 01-12-2018, 12:26 AM
COOLER THAN A SHEEP

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 7,796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Oh, right," Silentkit realized."Well then, my lips are sealed! I could act out surprise when my mother gives me prey. I'm a pretty good actor, did you know that? My best impression is of a black rabbit." Silentkit crouched down to the ground and bunched up her body. Delicately sniffing, she pricked her ears. She then then darted, before turning over, pretending to struggle, and then go limp. Returning, she reclaimed her seat. "Now that I think about, the rabbit is probably very sad when it's killed. Now I feel kinda bad..."
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."

STATUS
Mood-
Neutral, Bored
Post Frequency- 7/10
Old 01-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Happy New Year!

Koins: 7,686

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Briarsong was relieved to know her sister wasnt busy at the moment, Im guessing you know that Heatherkit because your her aunt she believes she can boss anyone besides you and Blazingstar around and that shes like a secondary deputy, she believes shes like your deputy I guess, if that makes any sense. I am hoping you can ensure she gets a stern mentor, or whatever mentor you believe will make her realize shes no better than the rest of her clanmates. She meowed hoping Onyxwhisper understood her metaphor of a deputies deputy.
Onyxwhisper thought for a few moments, "I can't guarantee it but I can certainly talk to Blazingstar about it. I can also talk to Heatherkit a but if you'd like, she needs to understand that she can get into just as much trouble as anyone else." She said. She was disappointed that her niece was acting the way she was. "I'm sorry she's acting this way."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old 01-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Loving Jinx The Mostest ♥

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 19,544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

The battle had been brutal and definitely had not helped with the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan. Having been preoccupied with fighting a WindClan molly she didn't know, Rosethorn wasn't aware that Rabbitpounce, the patrol leader had fallen in battle until it was much too late. The molly felt sick to her stomach after leaving the battlegrounds, unable to take much of the guilt and self-loathing that came from her disrespectful actions. She, a feline who went out of her way to keep from participating in chaos and attempted to abandon her Dusk Syndicate roots had sunk low. She joined in with the taunts like a coward, wanting only to stay alive. She had fought and mocked just for the sake of survival, going against her WindClan training. Rosethorn felt awful for playing dirty. And what of Blazingstar? What would he think of her? Limping into the clearing, a small spotty trail of blood appearing behind her as the scarlet liquid ran down her shoulder and over the claws on her paw, the molly tried her best to evade Blazingstar's gaze. However, this time it was not because of her shy nature; this time it was due to shame and self-loathing for her actions during the battle. She should have done better.

The commotion from the clearing was enough to drive Blazingstar from his den to see what was going on. Upon seeing the patrol returning, his gaze widened. What happened! Immediately, the leader trotted towards the first face he recognized, Rosethorn. "What happened? What did you guys do?" he demanded, scanning over the small feline only to find himself staring at crimson dripping down her normally well-managed pelt. "Are you okay?" was his next question. As if he remembered to ask how the patrol was doing. The health of his clan mates should always come first. "That looks bad. You need to see Surgestorm right away," he spoke, suddenly giving an order without waiting long for an answer to any of his questions. The ginger tom took up one side of the she-cat, giving her a small nudge in the direction of the medicine cat den. Of course, he expected a fight about it and of course, he hadn't seen the condition Rabbitpounce was in yet. Rosethorn appeared to be his priority in that moment.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:18 PM
ルビーナイト

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 69,579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The commotion from the clearing was enough to drive Blazingstar from his den to see what was going on. Upon seeing the patrol returning, his gaze widened. What happened! Immediately, the leader trotted towards the first face he recognized, Rosethorn. "What happened? What did you guys do?" he demanded, scanning over the small feline only to find himself staring at crimson dripping down her normally well-managed pelt. "Are you okay?" was his next question. As if he remembered to ask how the patrol was doing. The health of his clan mates should always come first. "That looks bad. You need to see Surgestorm right away," he spoke, suddenly giving an order without waiting long for an answer to any of his questions. The ginger tom took up one side of the she-cat, giving her a small nudge in the direction of the medicine cat den. Of course, he expected a fight about it and of course, he hadn't seen the condition Rabbitpounce was in yet. Rosethorn appeared to be his priority in that moment.
Rosethorn flinched slightly as she noticed Blazingstar make his way over, exhaling softly. She was hoping that it would be Onyxwhisper who would break the news to him. "Blazingstar." She greeted him with a pained grimace, lifting up her injured paw to keep the weight off of her shoulder for a bit. She flicked her tattered ear which served to increase the pain that came with having her head knocked about by a larger molly. She flattened her ears against her head after he demanded what had happened, about to explain only to be interrupted by the leader asking if she was okay- followed up by being ordered to Surgestorm's den. That's what I had been doing! She exclaimed in her thoughts before exhaling and stepping away from Blazingstar as he tried to help her to the den. "Blazingstar, would you listen?" She demanded, her voice raising a little higher than it's usual soft whisper. It was almost loud enough to be a normal meow. "Thank you for your concern, but I'm not the top priority." She looked towards the medicine den and grimaced. "Rabbitpounce is on her deathbed right now. I can't add to Surgestorm's stress right now." She explained briefly, her tone clipped and anxious. Why had she not been able to help out Rabbitpounce? Surely Blazingstar would hate her if the female died because Rosethorn hadn't been able to help her. She grimaced- what was she thinking? It was much more important to let Blazingstar know about the patrol than fret over how he might feel about her. Your loyalty to the clan comes first. She reprimanded herself before clearing her throat. "There was a large battle at the border. I can assure you that Passionblaze tried to stop it before it happened but cats on both sides instigated it. The ThunderClan deputy wasn't able to keep his cats from attacking. It wasn't until Onyxwhisper had arrived that the battle stopped. So far, Rabbitpounce is our only casualty." She reported in that same short, clipped tone from earlier. She bowed her head and stared at her paws. "I fought as well. For that, I am sorry, Blazingstar." She mumbled, curling her tail tightly around her haunches and didn't look Blazingstar in the eye. All she could think about was taunting the unnamed ThunderClan molly just so that she could survive. It made her sick that she was able to act so easily like she had in the Dusk Syndicate.
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
Old 01-13-2018, 09:56 PM
Musical Theater Trash

My Mood: Dead
Koins: 10,300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar felt rather happy now seeing the interest the she-kit had in exploring. It ran in the family after all. "Yes, out into the territory, silly," he responded, his whiskers twitching a little bit. He began to turn towards the entrance, his paws taking smaller steps than normal so that she could keep up. "We won't go far into the territory or our mother might shred me, but, I can take you to the top of hill where you can see all the other territories," he explained. It was his favorite spot in Windclan. He could see the forest, the ocean, Skyclan's territory in the distance, every part of their own territory. All of it. It was stunning and it was the only spot he knew of in all the clans that could do that. He'd love to share that with Flarekit. It would be a story she could share to the other kits. She'd already know what clan was where and perhaps one of the clan scents. It really depended on the way the wind was blowing there. "But we have to start moving," he finished, his paws leading him towards the entrance, matching pace to whatever Flarekit was going.
Flarekit's amber eyes gleaming with curiosity, and excitement. Curious about the territory, and excited to actually out of camp for once. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for the she-kit. And Flarekit was going to take that chance. It didn't matter if her mother might freak out on her going out of camp. But she would be perfectly fine. Her brother and the leader of WindClan was going to be with her. She was going to be fine. Her mother wasn't much a worrywart in a sense, but she was extremely fierce and protective of her and her siblings. She didn't mind since she had to watch over them to make sure they didn't get in absolutely extreme trouble. But, sometimes it was rightfully irritating and exhausting to hear her go on a tirade over some things they knew already, and when they didn't do squat. She followed after Blazingstar, letting out a small sigh of disappointment when he said only the top of the hill. Really? She thought, with a slight scoff coming out of her though quietly. Could probably be assumed as a small huff of breath coming out of her muzzle. But her eyes lit up like a blaze when she heard she could see all the other territories. All the other kits were probably soo jealous of her. Her lit of eyes held a slight proud look in them, as she glancing at the nursery. Take that littermates! Flarekit had a rather quick pace in her step as she followed her brother, wanting to jump up and down, but held herself from doing so. She didn't want to alert any of the kits she was able to go out of the camp with the leader, and her older brother! Because she wanted to surprise them more than anything really. And jumping up and down would ruin that. She knew it.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:30 PM
Happy New Year!

Koins: 7,686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Spiderpaw dipped his head, respectfully. "Yeah you're right. My mentor has taken me to the border's." replied the tom, his blind blue eyes gazed away from Onyxwhisper. There was excitement in his chest, but he didn't want to show it. 'i'm not a kit anymore,' thought Spiderpaw.
"We will have to be careful while patrolling since tensions are high with the clans. I'm hoping we don't run into any cats in a bad mood. But don't worry, I won't let anything happen!" She mewed.

(I can move to the border any time you're ready!)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old 01-13-2018, 11:31 PM
We need you!

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 17,981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"We will have to be careful while patrolling since tensions are high with the clans. I'm hoping we don't run into any cats in a bad mood. But don't worry, I won't let anything happen!" She mewed.

(I can move to the border any time you're ready!)
(I'm ready now if you are)
Foxfur
Help Them!

Old 01-14-2018, 09:31 AM
That Random Bystander

My Mood: Psychedelic
Koins: 1,173

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."
"I wonder if they go up to Starclan, and the dead cats hunt them? That would make sense." Silentkit felt better about it. "Anyways, you can't be that bad! Everyone has some impression in them... Though I guess not all are as talented as the mighty Silentkit! Hah!" Silentkit relished the teasing. She knew no one would turn down such a challenge. "Unless you would foolishly oppose me? How preposterous!" Silentkit tried to squeeze in as much regality as possible. This is going to be exciting! Silentkit was quite sure of herself, for better or worse.
Please be warned that at times I will have random month long inactivity breaks.
Waffle.

Old 01-14-2018, 06:19 PM
neighborhood sociopath

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 15,405

A rowan tom bounded across the territory, leaving the camp behind. He didn't bother to glance around before be made it to a small hill on the moor. Burntpaw smiled as he then took the time to to watch the area, his curios nature made him focus more towards the borders than his own territory. The tom had always wondered what it was like for cats that lived outside the clans, or even what the other clans were like. But maybe that was because of his father? Since Burntpaw never met his father - nor did anybody know who he is - the apprentice tom was left to his own imagination about who could the cat have been. Why would Infernostrike keep it a secret? Was he from a different clan? Was he from outside the clans? Maybe he was from the syndicate... or maybe an Evil Era supporter?

Burntpaw shook his head at the thought, fearful of the possible truth in the question. He instead turned back to looking over the other territories and wondering about how they were. He had many thoughts of crossing the borders just to be able to stand on the other side, but that seemed to be one of the very few rules he did not dare break. Plus, tensions were running high and even he was aware that war loomed ahead - though he tried not to thin of serious things such as war. So it was best he stayed clear of the borders as Burntpaw honestly was not one for fights and would rather just mess around, break some rules, and have fun instead.

i can't quite contain or explain my evil ways
or explain why i'm not sane
all i can say is this is your warning

d u a l i t y

| character site |
deviantart || everything finder || roleplay tracker || furvilla

have i told you lately
that i love you
you're the only reason that i'm not afraid to fly~

"You're my lucky clover...
Because I am lucky to have you." - me to Clover

(ahhh, too much luv!)