Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM
Neptune's Adoption Port
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 01:40 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Resources
by poppy
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 01:37 PM

Old January 12th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom's ears pricked up as he heard the familiar voice of his friend, and a smile settled over his maw, excitement showing within his yellow hues. "Lotusheart!" Jasperpelt mewed, a purr rumbling in his throat. It had been a while since they'd really gotten to hang out together, and it would be nice to get to spend some time with her again. "How... how are your kits?" The tom asked, the smile never leaving his maw as he watched the pretty she cat. He hadn't seen most of them in a while, but now that Quailkit - or Quailpaw - was his apprentice, he had been seeing more of them. Training had just started, but it helped that they were already acquainted... it made it easier for Jasperpelt. Besides, he liked the younger cat, which also made things quite a bit easier for the dark tom. "And... and how are you?" He added moments later, realizing that he should have asked about her first - Jasperpelt was normally a gentleman, but his mind was on Quailpaw and their siblings.

Lotusheart looked rather happy as the tom recognized her, her fluffy tail rose into the air before she settled down to talk to him. A small purr of amusement left her throat at his questions and the realization of the order he asked them in. She didn't mind though, she could go on about her kits all day long. "I'm fine and the kits are great I hope! Since they left the nursery, they've been too busy to talk much with me, but I know they're doing great. Quailpaw has you as mentor and that's probably the best news," she replied with a warm smile. She tucked her large paws under her fluffy tail and gave Jasperpelt her full attention. Her friend deserved nothing less than that. For everything he's done for her first litter of kits and for her, she wasn't sure what else she could do to show her appreciation. Jasperpelt had proven he could be a great father one day, for whatever lucky she-cat got his attention like that. Just the idea made her ears burn with jealously -- however Lotusheart wasn't aware of the emotion -- and she had to look towards the clearing to think about something else.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart looked rather happy as the tom recognized her, her fluffy tail rose into the air before she settled down to talk to him. A small purr of amusement left her throat at his questions and the realization of the order he asked them in. She didn't mind though, she could go on about her kits all day long. "I'm fine and the kits are great I hope! Since they left the nursery, they've been too busy to talk much with me, but I know they're doing great. Quailpaw has you as mentor and that's probably the best news," she replied with a warm smile. She tucked her large paws under her fluffy tail and gave Jasperpelt her full attention. Her friend deserved nothing less than that. For everything he's done for her first litter of kits and for her, she wasn't sure what else she could do to show her appreciation. Jasperpelt had proven he could be a great father one day, for whatever lucky she-cat got his attention like that. Just the idea made her ears burn with jealously -- however Lotusheart wasn't aware of the emotion -- and she had to look towards the clearing to think about something else.
Lotusheart's friendly words about him being Quailpaw's mentor made the black tom's ears burn a little with embarassment, but he smiled anyways upon hearing her words. It was very sweet of her to say something like that. "Thank... thank you," He mewed, his mind momentarily on autopilot after she had spoken. There was a slight stutter when he spoke, having a higher level of embarassment then normal Even hearing the words come out of his maw didn't sound quite right, it sounded more like they were someone else's. He hadn't meant it to be that way, it just... was. "I'm really glad you're doing good, and... and Quailpaw's going to be a great apprentice, they're already doing great," The tom mewed with another friendly smile in Lotusheart's direction. She definitely deserved kudos for raising those kits mainly on her own - Jasperpelt had helped, and Fogstep had helped while he had been alive, but Lotusheart had done the hard work. Especially after her mate had died, she had gone on and become a shining beacon of hope for those kits. He doubted they would have turned out as great without her guidance. If she ever decides to have a mate again... that's a lucky tom. Jasperpelt thought, his smile faltering a little despite the fact it should have been a happy thing to think about. Somehow, it just didn't feel right - there being someone else there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkits eyes shun brightly and he looked at the ground below with wide green eyes as his mother raised herself to her paws until she was fully standing.
The kits heart heated heavily in his small chest as he looked around at his new view and to a small kit like himself it was astonishing. “I’m always ready!” He squealed fondly starring over the She-cats shoulder with a wide smile.
"Okay!" Silvermask purred. "Three, two, one!" The silver tabby began to lumber around the clearing, tilting her body a little to one side, then the other with every step. She'd even tried to imitate the sound of a badger, but stopped after a couple heartbeats. The RiverClan queen didn't want any cats worrying that there might have been an intruder right in the heart of RiverClan. Instead, she let a deep rumble escape from her throat. It sounded almost like a roar, which was a good enough substitution. Every once in awhile Silvermask would try to raise the front half of her body, trying to make the ride more fun for Minnowkit.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:46 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Okay!" Silvermask purred. "Three, two, one!" The silver tabby began to lumber around the clearing, tilting her body a little to one side, then the other with every step. She'd even tried to imitate the sound of a badger, but stopped after a couple heartbeats. The RiverClan queen didn't want any cats worrying that there might have been an intruder right in the heart of RiverClan. Instead, she let a deep rumble escape from her throat. It sounded almost like a roar, which was a good enough substitution. Every once in awhile Silvermask would try to raise the front half of her body, trying to make the ride more fun for Minnowkit.
Minnowkit let out a squeal of delight as he swayed from side to side with Silvermask while moving at the same time so he could avoid tumbling off the queens back onto the ground.
He also did this to help himself avoid using his claws and accidentally scratching Silvermask since his claws where still flimsy but still very sharp due to his young age.
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:05 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Hey don't be so hard on yourself that never works out in the end i kinda know what its like to stutter though not personally my fathers father had a stuttering problem too but he managed to get it to the point where he only stuttered every other sentence i believe that you could to but back to the playing catching snowflakes is pretty fun i remember i used to do it as a kit and some time into my apprenticeship" stoneblaze said (sry for late reply)
(( no problem, i'm not the best at fast replies either ))
Galekit flicked his tail, shrugging. His gaze grew stormy as the tom spoke. He had tried everything, yet he never seemed to rid himself of the verbal disorder. As Stoneblaze finished giving his advice to the kit, the grey, young tom nodded. "Y-y-yes-yes," he meowed. "I enj-j-joy it." He paused, studying the other cat. "W-who was you-your mentor-r-r?"
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The tabby chortled lightly at his newfound friend’s attention span, before lowering his front half to the ground, his tail up and back, gettin ready to run to his chosen hiding place. Baykit’s tail swayed back and forth slightly, jittering in anticipation as he waited Coastkit’s command. The tom was about to ask if the other was ready, but just before he could open his maw, Coastkit gave him the o-k. The kit took off running, though trying to be careful as to not step on any leaves; he didn’t want to give away his direction.
As the two’d been chatting, he’d already picked his desired hiding place; beneath a dying bush by the clearing’s edge. Baykit lowered his body to the earth and crept beneath the brown leaves and powdery snow. Once fully concealed, he curled his tail by his side and folded his paws beneath his fluffy chest, and lowered his head. His brown tabby fur matched well with the brown twigs on the bush, though it was rather see-through due to the lack of leaves that resided on the scraggly thing. He waited quietly and patiently for Coastkit to start searching, certain that his hiding spot was a good one.
(Omg, I'm so sorry! I forgot about this for the longest time!)

Coastkit sat as still as he could, shaking in anticipation as he counted silently in his head. When he had reached the desired amount of time, the kitten twirled around so fast that he slipped a bit and almost lost his balance among the snow. It was a good thing cats had natural balance, otherwise he'd be eating slush right about then. "Ready or not, here I come!" Grinning, Coastkit wondered where he should start. He used his eyes first, scanning the clearing with a carefree gaze, trying to see if Baykit was hiding in plain sight. Of course, his eyes skimmed right past the bush his friend was hiding under, not being able to see into it from where he stood. Being the inpatient type, he gave up on just looking around fairly quickly and instead bounded away in a random direction, heading for the edges of camp where the best hiding places would be. The snow was slightly deeper away from the trails weaving through the rest of the clearing, it was fairly untouched. If Coastkit had really thought about it, he probably could have just followed the pawprints leading straight to Baykit's hiding place, but this kitten was in-experienced in the tracking department - being young and all. Instead, the tabby followed the edges of camp, poking his head into bushes and looking behind trees. The occasional bush would drop a load of snow on his head, making him sputter and then laugh in response. After a few minutes of this, he caught scent of Baykit and got excited. "I smell yoouuuu, fishy!" He mewed, poking his head under the bush that the other young tom resided in after a second or two of following his nose. "Found ya!" He giggled happily, batting at Bay with light paws.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit let out a squeal of delight as he swayed from side to side with Silvermask while moving at the same time so he could avoid tumbling off the queens back onto the ground.
He also did this to help himself avoid using his claws and accidentally scratching Silvermask since his claws where still flimsy but still very sharp due to his young age.
The silver tabby queen continued to stomp around the clearing for a few more minutes. She began to slow when she got tired then stopped after she couldn't go on for much longer. She was panting harder than she expected t be. It had been awhile since she'd gone for a long run or since she had left camp in general. It was noticeable. Silvermask made a mental note to have someone watch over Minnowkit for a little bit so she could have some time outside of camp soon.

"Alright, Minnowkit," The queen mewed between pants. She lowered herself to the ground, making it easier for the kit to dismount. "How was the ride? I suppose it's my turn to ride on your back now." The she-cat teased, her green eyes sparkling.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @2018 Okapi(reply whenever you can)

Splashpool snuck into camp after looking for Flarestrike of Shadowclan who never showed up. When am I going to tell Flarestrike. He must know about them. Splashpool felt small bodies squirming in her belly. Nobody knew what Splashpool knew and she won't tell them ever.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @2018 Okapi(reply whenever you can)

Splashpool snuck into camp after looking for Flarestrike of Shadowclan who never showed up. When am I going to tell Flarestrike. He must know about them. Splashpool felt small bodies squirming in her belly. Nobody knew what Splashpool knew and she won't tell them ever.
Splashpaw saw Splashpool entering camp,"Splashpool? Were you out hunting?" She asked not thinking much of it, though she did wonder why she was growing fat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Splashpaw saw Splashpool entering camp,"Splashpool? Were you out hunting?" She asked not thinking much of it, though she did wonder why she was growing fat.
Splashpool looked at her apprentice, not really hearing what Splashpaw said. "Er what was that again?" Splashpool replied. Splashpool sat down after she had gotten tired.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.