Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:05 AM
nyaanyaaowo's Avatar
nyaanyaaowo nyaanyaaowo is offline
Cat out of the bag
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Female
Posts: 47
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 168
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
@Lyeni | @nyaanyaaowo

Flowerpaw awoken from her nest in the apprentice's den, her jaws parted in a yawn as she shook the sleep out of her face. The she-cat looked around the den for her sisters Mottlepaw and Spottedpaw. The molly saw her sisters, picking up her front paws. Flowerpaw slowly dragged herself over to her siblings.
Spottedpaw shifted in her nest, seeming a little uncomfortable. She muttered something in her sleep. Her tail twitched, and she reached her forepaws out, trying to grab for one of her sisters.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:09 AM
Megan's Avatar
Megan Megan is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 3,265
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,341


Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw shifted in her nest, seeming a little uncomfortable. She muttered something in her sleep. Her tail twitched, and she reached her forepaws out, trying to grab for one of her sisters.
Flowerpaw watched as her sister slept, but when she tried to grab out for her or Mottledpaw she scooted herself back. "Hey watch who your grabbing!" yowled Flowerpaw in a teasing voice as she tried to wake spottedpaw up.
@Lyeni.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi
Foxfur


Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:17 AM
nyaanyaaowo's Avatar
nyaanyaaowo nyaanyaaowo is offline
Cat out of the bag
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Female
Posts: 47
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 168
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Flowerpaw watched as her sister slept, but when she tried to grab out for her or Mottledpaw she scooted herself back. "Hey watch who your grabbing!" yowled Flowerpaw in a teasing voice as she tried to wake spottedpaw up.
@Lyeni.
Spottedpaw whirled up in a flash. "Huh? What? Grab?" She looked at Flowerpaw, confused. "Uhhh... what?"
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:20 AM
Megan's Avatar
Megan Megan is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 3,265
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,341


Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw whirled up in a flash. "Huh? What? Grab?" She looked at Flowerpaw, confused. "Uhhh... what?"
Flowerpaw let out a roll of her eyes once her sister woke up asking the questions. "You were reaching for one of us, but Mottledpaw is still sleeping, so I think you were grabbing for me in your sleep." replied Flowerpaw.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi
Foxfur


Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 01-14-2018, 01:25 AM
nyaanyaaowo's Avatar
nyaanyaaowo nyaanyaaowo is offline
Cat out of the bag
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Female
Posts: 47
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 168
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Flowerpaw let out a roll of her eyes once her sister woke up asking the questions. "You were reaching for one of us, but Mottledpaw is still sleeping, so I think you were grabbing for me in your sleep." replied Flowerpaw.
"I was... what?"
Spottedpaw's eyes were still bleary with sleep, and her fur was sticking up on the left side of her neck. She twitched her whiskers, humor sparking in her eyes beneath the sleepiness. "And here I thought you liked me." The tone of her voice only showed more definite that Spottedpaw was being sarcastic.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 01-16-2018, 04:32 PM
Megan's Avatar
Megan Megan is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 3,265
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,341


Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
"I was... what?"
Spottedpaw's eyes were still bleary with sleep, and her fur was sticking up on the left side of her neck. She twitched her whiskers, humor sparking in her eyes beneath the sleepiness. "And here I thought you liked me." The tone of her voice only showed more definite that Spottedpaw was being sarcastic.
Flowerpaw rolled her eyes at her sister. "Of course I like you. Your my sister." she meowed, not getting her sisters sarcastic voice. She dragged herself back over to Spottedpaw.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi
Foxfur


Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 01-16-2018, 04:55 PM
nyaanyaaowo's Avatar
nyaanyaaowo nyaanyaaowo is offline
Cat out of the bag
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Female
Posts: 47
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 168
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Flowerpaw rolled her eyes at her sister. "Of course I like you. Your my sister." she meowed, not getting her sisters sarcastic voice. She dragged herself back over to Spottedpaw.
Spottedpaw twitched her whiskers, but then a seriousness entered her eyes. "I know," she purred, licking her sister's flank.
__________________
Noelle!
Sapphire!

 
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 01-16-2018, 05:12 PM
Megan's Avatar
Megan Megan is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 3,265
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,341


Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw twitched her whiskers, but then a seriousness entered her eyes. "I know," she purred, licking her sister's flank.
Flowerpaw let out a light purr, giving Spottedpaw a lick on the ear. "What do you plan on doing today?" asked Flowerpaw with curiosity.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi
Foxfur


Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 01-16-2018, 05:24 PM
nyaanyaaowo's Avatar
nyaanyaaowo nyaanyaaowo is offline
Cat out of the bag
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Female
Posts: 47
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 168
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Flowerpaw let out a light purr, giving Spottedpaw a lick on the ear. "What do you plan on doing today?" asked Flowerpaw with curiosity.
"Dunno," she mewed. "I don't know what my mentor has planned for me." She shifted onto her haunches and started grooming her fur back down.
__________________
Noelle!
Sapphire!

 
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 01-16-2018, 06:57 PM
Megan's Avatar
Megan Megan is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 3,265
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,341


Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
"Dunno," she mewed. "I don't know what my mentor has planned for me." She shifted onto her haunches and started grooming her fur back down.
Flowerpaw dipped her head in respect. "If not maybe we could go hunting. I might not be able to hunt, but I would love to watch you. I need time out of this den," replied the young molly "The medicine cat says I can leave camp as long as I have you, Mottledpaw or a another apprentice or warrior."
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi
Foxfur


Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2017