Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"This is awesome!" Mintpaw purred enthusiastically. She got a little concerned when he stayed still and went silent, wondering for a second if he was upset. But, no! Marshjump was purring now, and it brought such a bright grin to Mintpaw's face. "Great? This is going to be absolutely amazing! I can't wait." Mintpaw trilled, rearing up slightly to rub her head under his chin before dropping back down onto all fours, her tail whisking excitedly. "So, what do we do first, huh? Or, well, not really first." Mintpaw paused, then suddenly laughed. "You know something? Nothing's really changed at all, except it's more official to everyone else, and, we won't get in trouble for going out in the territory together now." She lowered her voice so noone else would hear before raising it again. "This is... This is amazing."
The tom had to agree with his friend - nothing would change. He was the same old "Marshy" and she was the same "lil' Minty," and they were still best friends. Of course, perhaps he would have to be just a little more responsible... though it would be hard for the tom, Marshjump had always been reckless. He didn't have a reputation or anything, and thankfully he cared enough about Mintpaw to want to make sure she would stay safe. He was excited for the day when she would be a full warrior - but he was getting way ahead of himself now. She had just become an apprentice, after all! A mew of pleasure escaped the tom, and he basically wriggled with excitement at the thought of being able to explore all new places with Mintpaw. "We'll be able to do all sorts of new things now, lil' Minty! We can go to the borders, and... and we can explore so much more, and - of course I'll have to train you, but you're smart, so it'll make my job easy... and I'll be sure to make it fun, of course! We'll have lots of fun!" He put his paw against the smaller cat's back, drawing her towards him in a sort of hug, a purr rumbling in his chest and throat and a goofy smile on his maw. He was so excited. It was impossible for him to think about "looking professional" right now when he was ready to go to new places with Mintpaw. It felt like the two of them were the greatest team there ever had been, and ever would be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
Snowpaw bit into the leaf for no reason at all, recoiling at the bitter taste. His ears flattened, as he put his paw down on it. "Bitter!" He mumbled, he looked back to his sister. To see her amused expression made him chuckle a little at himself. Their were times he would get embarrassed when Snowpaw made a fool out of himself- which was most of the time. However their were times where he just laughed at himself.

He didn't really know what to do when someone talked about him. Sure, the words hurt but he was just known as the loud, dumb, apprentice. Well that was what Snowpaw guessed they thought he was. He wasn't that dumb! Nor was he loud on purpose. However he was afraid of losing them. Losing everyone. Snowpaw hated the idea of losing someone close to him and wouldn't admit it would tear him apart. His emotions were easily toy with. Snowpaw already knew Caliapaw didn't believe in love while he loved the idea. Yet even loving the idea he focused more on training, Snowpaw didn't think he had time for love right now- he isn't interested in anyone, anyway. He always thought a cat had a soulmate but Caliapaw made his beliefs differ, like other cats did also. That was one of the topics he avoided with Caliapaw, not wanting to upset one of his siblings.

"I won't. Actually if you get to know him he really fun! " Snowpaw said, grinning brightly. Well actually he didn't really believe in the warrior code, either. He was still fretting inside his because, well... he didn't want to be like them. His tail flickered back and forth, he didn't tell his parents or siblings about who he hung out with. He wouldn't admit but.. he did somewhat become friends with bullies, `them` as he refers them too. Snowpaw tries to steer away from them but he always get draw in, while he has another group of friends. Their were times he didn't know which were friends or not because they could be using him but.. why would they?

"Mhm!" Snowpaw didn't really know what to reply, his eyes glanced at the Medince den. This was her break, basically. Would it be better for her to do something she actually wanted to do? "Hey, Caliapaw you don't have to talk to me if you don't want too. Trust me, I don't really mind!" He said, he didn't really mind if she left. Not because he didn't want to talk to her but because he wanted her to not force herself to. "I must be boring." Snowpaw admitted, "All I do is train so I don't have much stories to tell." The apprentice was a bit disappointed he hadn't been able to do anything fun, anything to talk about. He wanted to prepare himself before he did anything remotely interesting, while that was out-of-character for him.

Snowpaw had a feeling that most cats would only like you if you had something to offer, yet he knew his family wasn't like that. After all he must be predictable to them.
The she cat sighed, her tail twitching back and forth as she watched her brother. She was glad to have some interaction with him - she hadn't talked to her parents, nor either one of her sisters since she had become the medicine cat, but she was pretty sure they were aware of her position. Why they hadn't sought her out yet, she didn't know. It honestly hurt a little bit that they hadn't, not that Caliapaw would admit that; even to herself, she seemed unwilling to say that she was even the slighest bit hurt that she had recieved nothing from them. Oh well - she'd never been all that close with her Mom, and she was well aware that her family was busy, doing their own thing... her Dad was a warrior, and her sisters were apprentices, after all. They would be falling in love eventually. Going on about their daily lives, and soon having mates. Caliapaw had never understood love, because there just didn't seem to be any logic to it.

Especially cats who developed crushes or fell in love within days. How could you see an attractive cat, and decide that they were automatically handpicked for you? It was stupid, was what it was. Then there was long-term love... why should it take so long to realize it, and why would you dance around your feelings like that? Were they even real? Not for the apprentice, and she tended to look on the grimmer side of things, that these cats were just poor and blind and would eventually end up splitting or their so-called "soulmate" would die. Of course, she would do what she could to save them. She was hoping that no one would be giving each other lovey-dovey glances or those loving, sweet compliments in her den, though.

It wasn't that Caliapaw had anything particuarly against love, but not understanding in it - not believing that it could be real, that feelings that powerful could just... develop, she tended to get irritated when she saw cats getting too physical or too sweet with one another. The she cat smiled a little at her brother's words, her tail flicking a little more, even though the smile didn't reach her maw. "Is he? Well you'll have to introduce me sometime then. If he's a friend of yours, I'm bound to meet him sometime." It sounded like she was giving in to something rather then being glad to meet this friend of Snowpaw's, but she was okay with it. Meeting new cats came with the territory of being a medicine cat - you were bound to be acquainted with most cats in the Clan at some point. Caliapaw knew a few right now, she was friends with some of them and just acquaintances with others.

Cats that she truly bonded with, outside of family, were few and far between when you considered how many cats she had run into in her time in ThunderClan. Her thoughts were once again interuppted by Snowpaw's somewhat alarming comment. Caliapaw's ears pricked up and she glanced over at him, her eyes flashing in a surprised manner, looking almost worried as she did so. "What? Why would I want to do that?" The feline asked, the amused, thoughtful twitching of her tail coming to a stop. She was curious to hear his answer. Because she couldn't, for the life of her, think why she would want to leave the tom on her break! "I didn't come over here to hear stories," The she cat scoffed as he spoke again. "I came over here because I wanted to spend time with my brother."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 22nd, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:49 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit let out a purr at the compliment her best friend paid her, "Thanks!" She said feeling rather proud of herself and bounded back towards her friend will her tail held high. She dropped the leaf and shot Foxkit a friendly smile, "Yea, of course, you can play with us!" She said feeling better and better about her new life in this clan as she made more friends, "The more the merrier!" She mewed purring as she saw the she-kit's excitement, "Since you just joined you can be one of the seekers! I'll hide the leaf now, then Foxkit can hide it, and Summerkit can go again after!" She said making a system so everyone got the chance to hide the leaf, "Sounds good?" She asked her friends.
"Yes! I bet I'll find it first" Foxkit squealed. "oooh I can't wait to hide it. This is gonna be fun!" she hopped from paw to paw enthusiastically. She was happy they let her play with them. She kinda thought they would just wanna play between the two of them but decided to ask anyways.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; December 22nd, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Goldenpaw had gotten out of the apprentice den, shivering slightly as the cold air of the camp hit her by surprise, but keeping a straight face and smiling brightly at the cats that happened to meet her gaze.

She thanked Starclan for granting her with a fur that could prevent her from being frozen to death, and with that thought in mind, she started grooming herself under the few sunrays that managed to pass through the clouds.

As she groomed, she looked at the clouds. Usually she would watch them and daydream until some cat came and pulled her out of her reverie, but today she couldn't discern one cloud from another, it was like the sky was one big cloud by itself.

After pouting a bit at the sky, she went back to grooming her fur until she felt bored with that task. She decided she would rather do what she had gotten out of the den for.

With her tail twitching slightly and her ears perking up, she looked around the camp for any sign of the cat she was looking for. It was a busy day, what with the tensions with WindClan being high, so most cats were out in the clearing, moving about and talking to one another, making it hard to spot anyone in the crowd.

Nonetheless, the young she-cat was determined. She trotted around the clearing, looking for Caliapaw. She had noticed the she-cat would usually take a break and get out of the Medicine den around that time, and knew it'd be the best time to talk to her.

The newest Medicine Cat had recently become one of Goldenpaw's obsessions. She wanted to help Caliapaw, and play with her, maybe even become her friend.
Just the thought of that made her even more cheery and excited than usual. She would love to be friends with a Medicine Cat. And Goldenpaw was sure they could become the best of friends. But for that to happen she had to get her attention somehow ...

"Where is she ... where is she ? ..." The apprentice muttered excitedly as she kept on looking around the camp, her ears flicking slightly, and almost tripping on herself each time she thought she had spotted Caliapaw in the flurry of pelts that was the clearing.
@Lonestar23

(Hope this is good enough for a starter ?)

Old December 24th, 2017, 08:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry let out a huff of disagreement towards the toms words. "Never say never, fluff-butt, your flirting could ruin anything! It could make the sky fall for all we know," she replied, her ears flicking a little as she continued to pace around him. However, that stopped when the larger tom was suddenly on his back, his head falling onto the ground near her. Her ears pricked up with an idea and her pale green hues danced with play. Without much thought, the black and white she-cat crouched down and started batting at his ears and whiskers like a kit would, her purr was soft, but loud enough to be present. Mintberry continued this act for a minute more before another idea hit her mind. Without giving him much time to respond, the she-cat tapped his nose with the pad of her paw and started to dart away with a yowl.
"Tag you're it!"

Casting a skeptical glance towards the sky, the fluffy feline smirked. "Well in that case, guess I really will flirt until the sky falls down." Ottertail mewed, the smirk replaced by a grin as he glanced over at his friend again. He made weak attempts at avoiding her kit-like blows - twisting his head to one side or another, or shifting just a little bit, but since they didn't hurt and he really didn't mind, the majority of the pats met their mark. It took a while for Ottertail to react to her comment, but once he did, he sprang up and was after her with a determined gleam in his green eyes. "Come back here, you coward! You can't just spring that on me!" He mewed, darting after the black and white cat with a friendly gleam in his eyes and a mischievious purr in his throat. If there was anyone watching them, Ottertail was blissfully unaware of it. All he knew right now was the awesome game the two of them were involved in.

Old December 24th, 2017, 10:12 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw stammered,” You were a coward like me?” She asked shocked that the braver former medicine cat once was scared of the elders, battle training- no medicine cat’s don’t fight so was Zerosight once as an apprentice scared of herbs like she was scared of hurting the prey? Was he scared of healing a cat like she was scared of harming a cat? She had so many questions, but fear was the only thing stopping her, she breathed as she dabbed mousebile on his back,” Were you scared of herbs, like I’m scared of hurting prey?” She stammered,” Did you have a fear of healing cats, like I’m scared of hurting cats?” She gulped Wow. I rarely say that much.
Zerosight listened with a fair amount of amusement, the cold forgotten for the moment even though his body continued to shiver every now and then. "I was a warrior apprentice for a while, but my mentor was harsh on me because of my eyesight and because I was scared of everything. Snowrunner took me under her wing because of it, which I'll forever be grateful for," He meowed, his voice soft as always - that was the one thing that hadn't changed since he was a young kit. "I was less scared of the herbs... and more scared of failing her expectations and my clanmates." His blind gaze remained steady on the wall he was facing, reminiscing for a moment. "You're scared of hurting other cats?" He asked gently, tilting his head to listen more closely.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee narrowed her eyes and hissed
" what about my fur!? I take longer to groom it than you " she meowed and got off of her sister she sat down she now groomed her chest fur flattening down any loose pieces of fur. She licked her shoulder fur now as her ears twitched along with her tail " I guess I win two times " she meowed with a smirk then returned to grooming
Willowfang snarled and replied, "next time I'll win. I'll show you, sis." She got up and brushed herself off and licked her fur. She held her head up high and glared at Yellowbee. Sighing, she said, "sorry for... ya know. That." Willowfang was never very good at apologies, which made sense considering she never considered herself in the wrong. She continued grooming herself, glancing at her sister.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang snarled and replied, "next time I'll win. I'll show you, sis." She got up and brushed herself off and licked her fur. She held her head up high and glared at Yellowbee. Sighing, she said, "sorry for... ya know. That." Willowfang was never very good at apologies, which made sense considering she never considered herself in the wrong. She continued grooming herself, glancing at her sister.
Yellowbee rolled her eyes at her sisters first sentence then she stood up now shaking her fur and flicked her tail " no pain no game sis " she meowed and stretched her mouth opening to let out a long yawn . Her ears twitched and her hazel eyes looked over to willowfang she smirked again
" this place can sure be boring at times" she added her hazel eyes scanned the camp again she only snorted when there was nothing exciting going on

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 24th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:22 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A grey pelted warrior was seated in the shade of a small oak tree. He was grooming his pelt, which was dusty and knotted. He had just spent most of the morning hunting and had taken a particularly long time trying to catch a plump rabbit. It hadn't been easy and he had had to sacrifice his neat appearance for it, but he was glad to have caught it. It would definitely be able to feed a few mouths. The rabbit now lay lifeless at the top of the fresh kill pile, waiting for someone to come along and feast on it with perhaps a few other cats.

After tugging free a stubborn knot, he moved on to flatten some fur on his left shoulder, and then he was finished. Stormstrike lowered himself onto the snowy ground and placed one wrist on top of the other. He turned onto his side and rested his chin on top of his paws. He closed his eyes and lay like that for a few minutes. The snow beneath his body was cold, but the sun was nearing the middle of the sky and it beamed, casting a warm glow of sunlight across him. The warrior didn't move for a while, until he suddenly opened his eyes. He was struggling to fall asleep, and he wasn't entirely sure as to why. He was tired from his hunting trip, but it seemed like sleep didn't want to go to him. He let out a sigh before he gazed out across the clearing, searching for something interesting. His turquoise gaze landed on a familiar pelt. Snowstar! He thought, beaming at the sight of his mate. He wanted to get up and run to her, take some time to talk to her as she looked free, but he was quite comfortable where he was, and wasn't ready to move just yet. Perhaps he would wait and see if she would notice him first, then if she didn't, he would get up and run to her before someone else whisked her away. His best friend always seemed busy these days. She was occupied with either looking after their kits, or attending to leadership duties. He himself was considerably busy these days. With leaf-bare here and the snow already falling, he had to work his hardest to contribute as much as possible to the clan. He would visit his kits as much as possible and would share stories when he had some in mind, but he and Snowstar could never seem to be in the same place at the same time. When he was in the nursery, she might be in the leader's den, discussing something important with Passionblaze. Or when she was in the clearing and available for a chat, he might be on a border patrol. Being able to talk to her again would be great.
Snowstar let her gaze roam for a while longer before she finally caught sight of the gray-pelted warrior. He seemed to notice her as well, because he was beaming at her. The leader stretched before heading over to him, her black tail high in the air, flicking back and forth gently. "Stormy!" She cheered, lowering her muzzle slightly toward the ground to press her nose to the white flakes she was named after, but only for a second before she padded closer to Stormstrike. "It's cold." She mewed, and then, as if to show him, she pressed her freezing nose lightly to his cheek before whisking it away again, giggling before settling down beside her mate. Her best friend. She'd been neglecting him lately and she knew that wasn't fair, so it was nice to spend some time with her while she was finally free. "Hi." She said simply, her ice blue eyes just shining with affection as her gaze met Stormstrike's.

What she felt for the Tom just didn't come to her naturally in words. She couldn't describe it, the way her heart jumped and seemed to twist and warm and how safe and loved and happy she felt around him. For some reason she just couldn't. Even that small description wouldn't be enough - Words just weren't enough. But that was okay, because she showed him. Like right now, the look in her eyes, the way she brushed her tail tip against his, the way she smiled and giggled and the soft, loving tone in her voice, all of that was showing Stormstrike just how much she absolutely adored him. As a lover, and as a best friend.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom had to agree with his friend - nothing would change. He was the same old "Marshy" and she was the same "lil' Minty," and they were still best friends. Of course, perhaps he would have to be just a little more responsible... though it would be hard for the tom, Marshjump had always been reckless. He didn't have a reputation or anything, and thankfully he cared enough about Mintpaw to want to make sure she would stay safe. He was excited for the day when she would be a full warrior - but he was getting way ahead of himself now. She had just become an apprentice, after all! A mew of pleasure escaped the tom, and he basically wriggled with excitement at the thought of being able to explore all new places with Mintpaw. "We'll be able to do all sorts of new things now, lil' Minty! We can go to the borders, and... and we can explore so much more, and - of course I'll have to train you, but you're smart, so it'll make my job easy... and I'll be sure to make it fun, of course! We'll have lots of fun!" He put his paw against the smaller cat's back, drawing her towards him in a sort of hug, a purr rumbling in his chest and throat and a goofy smile on his maw. He was so excited. It was impossible for him to think about "looking professional" right now when he was ready to go to new places with Mintpaw. It felt like the two of them were the greatest team there ever had been, and ever would be.
Mintpaw giggled at his words, grinning with excitement. And when he wrapped his paw around her and pulled her close in a hug, she snuggled closer into his chest and pushed her nose into his fur, inhaling his familiar scent. She did that often, not really sure why. He smelled good to her. Unable to explain it, even to herself, she gave up and smirked up at him. "Of course we'll have fun!" She said enthusiastically, lifting her muzzle and rubbing her head against his chest before pressing his nose to his chin. She was purring as well, not as loud, but loud enough. She liked the affection he seemed to be showing her. It made her feel... Good. Warm. Safe. Loved. Happy. Heck, the words weren't even enough of an explanation for how she felt, but she didn't need to explain it. She showed it in her smile, her giggles, her affectionate gestures, so that was okay. "Training will be so easy. And then soon we'll be warriors together." She smirked, eyes gleaming brightly. "Won't that be fun? We'll be so unstoppable."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread