Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2020, 11:03 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Duskpaw padded out of the den and stretched. All Thunderclan cats? I wonder what this meetings about, both Duskfeather and Flintstar are surprisingly excited about this. The abyssinian she quickened her pace to get a decent spot in the middle of the group and once she had found her spot in she dug out a spot and slumped down. She pricked her ears and felt a yawn growing from her jaws.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 4th, 2020, 11:04 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Dawnheart walked over and smiled. "Hello Flamepelt and Condorkit." Her faced dimmed worriedly. "I do hope I haven't missed anything."
Old February 4th, 2020, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Happy

Hazelpaw padded out of the apprentices den up to the crowd of cats. I wonder what this is about.
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:49 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ @:Grimm: }

(( I think Bumblestep and Stormpaw should get some fighting training c: ))

Bumblestep sat off to one side, thinking it was about time Stormpaw got some training in fighting skills. He still wasn't sure if he would be a good teacher to the young cat. All I can do is attempt to do my best, the heavyset tom thought, shrugging his big shoulders. The warrior glanced towards the apprentice's den for about the fifth time, waiting for his apprentice to appear. He had told the young tom to be on time for training, and they should've started a while ago. Bumblestep let out a sigh, his tail tip flicking as he continued to wait.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Scarface sprinted into the clearing with Honeypaw on his back as he yowled " Tallmarsh,Flintstar,Duskfeather come quick! " he yowled as he carfully laid Honeypaw in the clearing. @RedHead @hxneysuckle @Delta
Old February 4th, 2020, 07:06 PM
eternally tired

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Stormpaw stretched as he woke up. Woah, weird dream. He thought. He shook his head, trying to wake himself up. He walked out of the apprentice den with his happy face and saw Bumblestep stitting outside. Oh No, how long as he been sitting there?! He thought. "H-hi Bumblestep." He said as he walked towards the large tom. "How long of you been there?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 4th, 2020, 09:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

With a good portion of the clan gathered, Flintstar decided he could continue with his announcement. He couldn’t wait any longer, plus he figured if the others were as excited about it as he was, word would get around quickly about it to the rest of the clan.

“As you all know, Thunderclan has gone through some recent changes. Most recently being out expansion to the outskirts, claiming a new piece of territory for ourselves.” He paused here, knowing he was still touchy about this subject. But what was done was done. “That part of the territory is still dangerous, so for now, only warriors are allowed to hunt there, and they must go in groups of no less than four.” Safety first. Safety was always first for his clan.

But with that out of the way, Flintstar’s bright smile returned as he readied to announce what he was truly excited about. “On another note, Duskfeather and I have been discussing, and we believe Thunderclan needs something to help us grow closer together as a clan, as well as give some apprentices a chance to fulfill their final assessment and become warriors.” He then cast a glance towards the nursery, spotting a couple of the kits near the mouth of it. “And don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten our lovely kits either.”

Taking a deep breath, Flintstar prepared himself to officially announce the games ideas. “We’re going to have a mossball tournament for the kits, which will be overseen by our queens as well as myself.” His tail twitched in excitement as he chuckled inwardly, knowing full well him “overseeing” was going to be him ending up “playing”. Flintstar never missed a chance to hang out with the kits when he could though. “Then we’re going to have a hunting tournament for our warriors and apprentices. As it’s leaf-bare, the tournament will really tear everyone’s skills. Even our most esteemed hunters.” The leader paused for a moment to catch his breath. “Finally, there will be a sort of “hide and fight” game, where the apprentices will go up against their mentors in a sneaking fight contest. The hunting tournament and the hide and fight game will be considered a final assessment for many of our older apprentices, but i still encourage everyone to participate.” Flintstar then paused with a flick of his ears, allowing all of that to sink into his clanmates. Then he turned his attention to Duskfeather. “Duskfeather, do you have anything to add?”

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSta View Post
Flamepelt looked at the kit "No not all of them are fun...especially when it's a... " greaf and flashbacks to the day her parents were killed by dogs filled her mind. The she-cat shook her head to clear her mind " never mind that but no not all are fun. But most of them are fun. " she mewed. @Dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowsticool View Post
Dawnheart walked over and smiled. "Hello Flamepelt and Condorkit." Her faced dimmed worriedly. "I do hope I haven't missed anything."
"Oh," He mumbled simply, scuffing the dirt beneath his paws in thought, "Ok..!" Nevermind what? Flamepelt had never actually said anything! Either way, it was easily forgotten as another warrior made their way over, offering a greeting.

"Hello, Dawnheart!" He meowed with enthusiasm, offering a polite smile. The kitten had never expected to be talking with the warriors! Usually he was under their feet, causing trouble of course, but he felt like on of the big cats today! But as Flintstar began the meeting and spoke about the upcoming activities, the kits entire demeanor crumpled in dismay. Mossball?! Condorkit was five moons now! Almost an apprentice! He didn't want to play mossball with the stinky babies! As the leader finished his speech, Condorkit barely gave a chance for anyone call out before his loud, whiny, wail sounded from the back of the crowd,

"But I want to go hunting! I don't want to play mossball! It's for babies!"

@RedHead @hxneysuckle

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 5th, 2020, 01:49 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Amusement danced in Morningsun's green eyes at Condorkit's whine. Such a forward kitten. She would've never dared to speak out like that when she was his age; even if those mossballs were pretty boring playthings. Can't really blame him though, he's near apprentice-aged... Then the thought hit her, The apprentices!

"Flintstar, what about those apprentices whose mentors have disappeared or gone elsewhere? How will they go about the Hide and Fight game?" To her, the question seemed a fair point to bring up. Would the lack of mentors for some apprentices hinder their ability to move forward in their training?

[ @RedHead ]
Old February 5th, 2020, 07:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Dust @Solstice_X ]

Duskfeather thought for a moment, thinking over anything Flintstar may have missed. Her ears flicked and she looked toward Condorkit as he shouted out, head tilted to the side. "You are not yet an apprentice, Condorkit. If you don't wish to participate, you don't have to. All of the other kits would still be having fun with or without you," she explained, "Kits are not to be out of camp, and you don't even know how to hunt! I'm sure your future mentor will take you hunting plenty of times." She offered a kind, though thin-lipped smile toward the young cat. Kits made her... uncomfortable. But she would still take part in helping with the games, albeit focusing more on the warriors and apprentices.
With Morningsun's question, she turned to the warrior. "Warriors who do not have apprentices, but who would still like to participate, may take on an apprentice to watch over and judge during the games. Others may also take on a second apprentice to judge." The deputy looked over the crowd, her tail twitching excitedly. Duskfeather's hazel eyes glistened brightly, lips twitched into a wider smile. "All ceremonies will be paused until the games are completed. This will give time for any last-heartbeat actions to be taken." She nodded and fell silent, holding nothing more to say. Flintstar had covered it all quite well.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread