Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2017, 03:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(Sorry this is late)
Piperwing lounged in the clearing contently, enjoying some peace before resuming her warrior duties. Suddenly, another cat's voice reached her. Perking her ears, Piperwing opened her grass green eyes and blinked up at the other molly. What an odd way to start a conversation...She thought as she rose to a sitting position. "Not that I know of...uh- do you? My name is Piperwing, by the way." The sandy warrior didn't know what else to say. Maybe the other feline was simply shy and wanted to start a conversation using a topic. Piperwing had no problems with former kittypets as long as they had proved their loyalty and as far as she was concerned, cats with kittypet heritage but who were born in the clans already had.

Flashpaw yawned as he trotted out of the apprentice's den. He had enjoyed a brief nap after hunting and catching a rather plump squirrel. Now, however, his stomach grumbled with hunger. It must have been what woke him up. Taking a moment to stretch, the bengal apprentice searched the clearing for one of his many friends. His eyes landed on Featherpaw grooming herself and he smiled. Flashpaw skipped over to the freshkill pile and cast a picky gaze over it before carefully selecting a nicely-sized mouse (for leaf-fall at least) and heading over to his friend. "Hey, Feth." He called in a muffled voice, shortening her name lazily. The tom finally reached Featherpaw and dropped his mouse beside her, flopping ungracefully onto his stomach and tearing a large bite out of the creature before him.
(NP. Sorry if this post makes no sense, I'm sick and there's no telling the logic in posts when your sick- it might be short)
Ferngaze smiled and sat down," No kittypet heritage myself." she meowed licking her paw," So how have you been Piperwing." she meowed politely. she wanted to get to know her clanmates no matter what.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Pinekit moved and then climbed back up ontop of him after he fell and looked up at her mother "Mom look!!! I defeated the enemy!!! I saved you and the clan!!!" The she-kit squeaked out proudly. Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the sight then decided to play along "You are quite the fighter pinekit you did well fighting!" The young queen couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sight once again "Ah pinekit your too adorable"
Burning forest smiled." You think you beat me,but nyou forgot I am as strong as a badger!" He said,standing up and shaking out his fur so he looked bigger. "Now fear me!" He said playfully.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burning forest smiled." You think you beat me,but nyou forgot I am as strong as a badger!" He said,standing up and shaking out his fur so he looked bigger. "Now fear me!" He said playfully.
Naomi playfully tackled BurningForest, " Your far from being as strong as a badger love!" she chuckled as she batted at him lightly, Pinekit watched the two before speaking up "You two should become mates!! I want BurningForest to be my dad and i want siblings!!!"
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Naomi playfully tackled BurningForest, " Your far from being as strong as a badger love!" she chuckled as she batted at him lightly, Pinekit watched the two before speaking up "You two should become mates!! I want BurningForest to be my dad and i want siblings!!!"
Burningforest looked at pinekit,trying to sit up."I don't know if you know what you said." He said,and knew his face was probably flushed.

(Writers block.)

Old December 27th, 2017, 06:27 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@dyce
A bitter yawn broke through the wakening form of Junipersight. His whiskers twitched with uncertainty, ears pricking to detect anything crucial or somewhat instructive. But, alas, nothing. The tom-cat didn't bother to look around the Warriors' Den, both not really caring all too much for what or who was inside, and also because he had given up on actually being able to see anything around him. There was once a period of time where the young feline believed that he would wake up, and magically be able to view the world around him. Although, that day hadn't come yet. And it probably never would; Junipersight had come to the realisation a few moons ago that it wasn't possible. Perhaps in his past he had the ability to see, but his memory didn't have the willpower to stretch that far: if that far even existed. He thought, however, that if he had known what everything had appeared like before he had gone blind, then he would envy those with working eyes more. He'd also feel bad for himself, which was never a good thing, and we all know that Junipersight is a fairly emotional cat.

Swinging his lithe build up into the air, with appendages holding him up steadily. The warrior trailed himself out from the den, already being hit with the faint scent of petrichor. A shower of rain was likely to cascade from the skies anytime today, Junipersight was pretty sure of that. With his toes grasping at the terrain below them, banner twitching from side-to-side as he stalked across the Thunderclan camp. The tom had an odd way of walking, really. His head would hang low, with no enthusiasm present whatsoever. His spine arched upwards, and shoulders too; making his front seem more prominent than the rest of his frame. Hind legs almost drawing behind the others. The male seemed almost... elderly. In a somewhat hunched-down, cranky way. His usual grumpy expression added to that, as did his overall 'leave me alone' aura. Honestly, he's quite the sceptical character, and that shows in the way he carries himself.

Anxiety prickling at his pelage, the tom-cat hesitantly crossed through the centre of the camp. He wasn't very well-known within the clan, which was quite a positive thing in his opinion, which meant that he wasn't constantly stopped to say a quick 'hi', or offered to share tongues with someone. Nope, Junipersight was almost always found either alone in a sunny area, or with his 'adoptive' family. He didn't mind not having much attention sent his way, the feline actually preferred it. With lengthy appendages driving the male forwards, and nose sniffing to gain a better knowledge of where he was headed, Junipersight began to trot on over to an area which was familiar to him. Dainty reeds tugged at his paws, but not so much that he was likely to trip over, whilst his chestnut coat was inevitably snared by a few brambles. The young warrior traipsed his way into the shadows, immediately falling into a cooler grasp of air. Not that he cared.

Settling himself down on the smoother mounds of dirt, velvet-like audits twitching with every fragile movement. Junipersight began to ensconce his entire build onto the ground, sprawling out and stretching as much as he could whilst there was so much space available for him to occupy. Not an ounce of expression could be found anywhere on his form, nothing lingered and nothing was askew. A quaint sigh trailed itself out from parted lips, climbing its way up into the sky without a single care in the world. Oh how Junipersight wished he could do the same. He appreciated the clans, of course, but it would be great to just be able to roam freely and recklessly. No rules to strap to your chest, and the power to do anything in your will. For some it would be a dream come true, but even if the tom had the choice to do such a thing; he knew he'd grow sick of it. Admittedly, Junipersight would just go back to his usual ways within a week or two. It would be incredible, yes, but his home was here, and that's where it would remain.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 28th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Burningforest looked at pinekit,trying to sit up."I don't know if you know what you said." He said,and knew his face was probably flushed.

(Writers block.)

Pinekit tilted her head slightly, the fluffy small she-kit was smiling "Nope I know what I said, I want you to be my dad I know my mom really likes you she jsut can't bring herself to confess or ask you to be her mate!" The she-kit announced
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit let out a purr at the compliment her best friend paid her, "Thanks!" She said feeling rather proud of herself and bounded back towards her friend will her tail held high. She dropped the leaf and shot Foxkit a friendly smile, "Yea, of course, you can play with us!" She said feeling better and better about her new life in this clan as she made more friends, "The more the merrier!" She mewed purring as she saw the she-kit's excitement, "Since you just joined you can be one of the seekers! I'll hide the leaf now, then Foxkit can hide it, and Summerkit can go again after!" She said making a system so everyone got the chance to hide the leaf, "Sounds good?" She asked her friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Yes! I bet I'll find it first" Foxkit squealed. "oooh I can't wait to hide it. This is gonna be fun!" she hopped from paw to paw enthusiastically. She was happy they let her play with them. She kinda thought they would just wanna play between the two of them but decided to ask anyways.
Summerkit let out a purr at Foxkit's excitement, closing her eyes. She bumped Foxkit's shoulder, playfully. "we gotta close are eyes now, so that we don't see where she's hiding it." meowed Summerkit in a friendly and playful voice. She didn't want to seem serious, since she was always playful or giggly when it comes to her playing with her new friend Foxkit and her best friend Shiverkit. 'I wonder where Shiverkit's gonna hide the leaf. I just have to keep quiet and listen to her movement's so that I know where to look.' thought Summerkit, listening for Shiverkit's movement.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:56 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit let out a purr at the compliment her best friend paid her, "Thanks!" She said feeling rather proud of herself and bounded back towards her friend will her tail held high. She dropped the leaf and shot Foxkit a friendly smile, "Yea, of course, you can play with us!" She said feeling better and better about her new life in this clan as she made more friends, "The more the merrier!" She mewed purring as she saw the she-kit's excitement, "Since you just joined you can be one of the seekers! I'll hide the leaf now, then Foxkit can hide it, and Summerkit can go again after!" She said making a system so everyone got the chance to hide the leaf, "Sounds good?" She asked her friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Summerkit let out a purr at Foxkit's excitement, closing her eyes. She bumped Foxkit's shoulder, playfully. "we gotta close are eyes now, so that we don't see where she's hiding it." meowed Summerkit in a friendly and playful voice. She didn't want to seem serious, since she was always playful or giggly when it comes to her playing with her new friend Foxkit and her best friend Shiverkit. 'I wonder where Shiverkit's gonna hide the leaf. I just have to keep quiet and listen to her movement's so that I know where to look.' thought Summerkit, listening for Shiverkit's movement.
"Oh right" She said slightly embarrassed. She forgot she had to close her eyes. Foxkit shut her eyes tightly wondering where Shiverkit was going to hide the leaf. She twitched her ears listening for the other kits movements.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Pinekit tilted her head slightly, the fluffy small she-kit was smiling "Nope I know what I said, I want you to be my dad I know my mom really likes you she jsut can't bring herself to confess or ask you to be her mate!" The she-kit announced
'Well,this is awkward.' Burningforest thought,not able to think of anything to say.He did like her,but he never knew if Naomi liked him,and now that the subject was brought up,he wondered what Naomi would say."I-uh..." He stuttered over his own words,which was unnatural for him,so he didn't say anything.

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Sorry my responses are slow, I'm sick and keep falling asleep while RPing)
Peachrain blinked," Oh. I'm curious now." she meowed.
"She drew her claws and attacked me because I had blown her cover. I was too thunderstruck to do anything but try to evade her attacks." Crimsonpaw tried to fight his tears off.

"I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to kill me. While we continued, she her footing on the cliff and almost fell off entirely."
Closed Thread