Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2018, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@DismissedDreams

Peachrain was a lanky warrior, her golden-brown fur was groomed, the sun wasn’t up yet, as it wasn’t even dawn yet in Thunderclan, the dawn patrol wasn’t even up yet, her green eyes almost seemed black in the darkness, if cats could tell time, it’d be about four in the morning, and the dawn patrol left around six, this is, if cats could tell time like the twolegs did.

Peachrain was ready for training, yes it was early, but she had always learned that the early bird catches the worm. She wanted to teach that lesson on to her knew, unesusiastic apprentice, Willowpaw, after all. Willowpaw judged her for once abandoning her clan for a handsome Dusk Syndicate tom, but she returned, it enraged her, but she was calm and collected visibably whenever the apprentice questioned her loyalty.

She pushed her nose into the den of sleeping apprentices, she spotted Willowpaw asleep, at what was in fact, a reasonable hour to be asleep, she nosed Willowpaw gently,” Willowpaw, wake up. Time for training. As my mentor always said, the early bird gets the worm.” She meowed,” Be quiet, don’t want to wake the members of the dawn patrol.” She murmmered softly to the apprentice,careful not to step of any stray tails and paws in the den,” Grab a small bite and groom your fur before we head out.”

This den gave Peachrain so many memories, it reminded her of her sister, Lilacblossom, she had pretended to be Lilacblossom so many times on Lilacblossom’s assesments, just to help her mentor, and the fear she felt when she was discovered was terrifying. Atleast she got caught, otherwise her sister never could have survived warriorhood. Oh, how she missed Lilacblossom, who commited suicide over her. It broke her heart knowing her sisters death.

(Sorry about the length, and just for reference, it’s about time wise in the start of the RP, two hours before the dawn patrol gets up- that’s Peach for ya)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@DismissedDreams

Peachrain was a lanky warrior, her golden-brown fur was groomed, the sun wasn’t up yet, as it wasn’t even dawn yet in Thunderclan, the dawn patrol wasn’t even up yet, her green eyes almost seemed black in the darkness, if cats could tell time, it’d be about four in the morning, and the dawn patrol left around six, this is, if cats could tell time like the twolegs did.

Peachrain was ready for training, yes it was early, but she had always learned that the early bird catches the worm. She wanted to teach that lesson on to her knew, unesusiastic apprentice, Willowpaw, after all. Willowpaw judged her for once abandoning her clan for a handsome Dusk Syndicate tom, but she returned, it enraged her, but she was calm and collected visibably whenever the apprentice questioned her loyalty.

She pushed her nose into the den of sleeping apprentices, she spotted Willowpaw asleep, at what was in fact, a reasonable hour to be asleep, she nosed Willowpaw gently,” Willowpaw, wake up. Time for training. As my mentor always said, the early bird gets the worm.” She meowed,” Be quiet, don’t want to wake the members of the dawn patrol.” She murmmered softly to the apprentice,careful not to step of any stray tails and paws in the den,” Grab a small bite and groom your fur before we head out.”

This den gave Peachrain so many memories, it reminded her of her sister, Lilacblossom, she had pretended to be Lilacblossom so many times on Lilacblossom’s assesments, just to help her mentor, and the fear she felt when she was discovered was terrifying. Atleast she got caught, otherwise her sister never could have survived warriorhood. Oh, how she missed Lilacblossom, who commited suicide over her. It broke her heart knowing her sisters death.

(Sorry about the length, and just for reference, it’s about time wise in the start of the RP, two hours before the dawn patrol gets up- that’s Peach for ya)
(Sounds like me! That’s what I tell my friends when I text them tab 4:30am saying “GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP!!” )

Willowpaw was having an odd dream. It really made no sense, just a bunch of sequences that were irrelevant to each other. First she was chasing an odd colored vole, then a mouse then a 4 legged thing with a dog face. It really made no sense. Her pearly white ears flicked as she heard her mentors voice tell her to get up. Why so early!? she wondered to herself. After opening one of her pale green eyes, she blinked waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She got up from her nest and stretched out her lithe frame. She was slowly starting to build some muscle after being a skinny twig all her life. She nodded to her mentor and nimbly walked out of the nest. She nearly stepped on an apprentices tail but managed to maneuver around it. Too close, she thought to herself. Willowpaw didn’t talk that much due to her being ignored most of her kit life. The moonlight shone brightly on her fur but she paid no attention to that. She walked briskly over to the fresh kill pile but not before looking behind her at Peachrain. She picked up a piece of fresh kill and offered it to her mentor quietly. “Mouse?” Her pale green eyes blinked with curiosity.
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Megan
(You said you wanted to RP this, but never answered who goes first, so I’m starting lol- sorry that I literally over night improved on RPing)

Owlstone had dragged her light colored fur over to the highpeak, she enjoyed watching the kits become apprentices, it was the only thing that ever light up her olive colored orbs. She gave a faint smile as she heard each kit being called up and apprenticed, but for some reason, today, when she heard her best friend Peachrain being given an apprentice known as Willowpaw something she might call envy began to form, I always enjoy this, so now that my best friend gets one I feel envious. Wow. Like that’d happen. I just need to accept that I’m incapable of becoming a mentor.,” Congrats sister.” She muttered burying herself deeper in her self-pity and misery, she had a good heart, yes, but depression on top of it, she trusted her best friend to mentor the apprentice well. She had doubts of getting a mate, and her chances of an apprentice were almost zero.

She shook her head and continued listening, she saw a young kit drag herself forward and was referred to by the name, Flowerkit. Poor Flowerkit, didn’t even get a chance to hunt, battle train, probably going to get an apprentice name and just do apprentice duties all day, poor mite. she shook her head sadly at Flowerpaw the newly named apprentice then she heard words she never imagined Snowstar would say ‘Owlstone will be your mentor’. She didn’t hear the rest of the ceremony, her eyes were streaming tears of joy and shock, but suddenly she stopped I can barely go into the territory, let alone hunt and fight, and now Snowstar’s expecting me to train Flowerpaw and make her a warrior who can hunt and fight... fear stuck her, as she reminded herself that this was her dream, and that it’d be a learning experience for both of them. She nervously dragged herself over to Flowerpaw,” Flowerpaw, I’m Owlstone. This will be a learning experience for both of us...as I...err...haven’t hunted since I was injured, let alone fought a battle.” She murmmered touching Flowerpaw’s nose to signify that she was the mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

(Sounds like me! That’s what I tell my friends when I text them tab 4:30am saying “GOOD MORNING! WAKE UP!!” )

Willowpaw was having an odd dream. It really made no sense, just a bunch of sequences that were irrelevant to each other. First she was chasing an odd colored vole, then a mouse then a 4 legged thing with a dog face. It really made no sense. Her pearly white ears flicked as she heard her mentors voice tell her to get up. Why so early!? she wondered to herself. After opening one of her pale green eyes, she blinked waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She got up from her nest and stretched out her lithe frame. She was slowly starting to build some muscle after being a skinny twig all her life. She nodded to her mentor and nimbly walked out of the nest. She nearly stepped on an apprentices tail but managed to maneuver around it. Too close, she thought to herself. Willowpaw didn’t talk that much due to her being ignored most of her kit life. The moonlight shone brightly on her fur but she paid no attention to that. She walked briskly over to the fresh kill pile but not before looking behind her at Peachrain. She picked up a piece of fresh kill and offered it to her mentor quietly. “Mouse?” Her pale green eyes blinked with curiosity.
(Literally this morning I thought, maybe in each post I should cover the who,what, where, when, and why thingy and bam five sentences to ten sentences. Like that, soon it’ll be a book per post)

Peachrain gave a small nod to Willowpaw and took the mouse smiling,” Thank You, Willowpaw.” She ate it quickly she knew it was awful to most apprentices getting up at this hour, just like teenage twolegs you typically had to drag them out, so she was quiet impressed that she got Willowpaw out with ease,” Sorry it’s early, training so you won’t miss a dawnpatrol ever.” She murmered and training in the dark, and not keeping this young of an apprentice up late at night. she tried to keep her pawsteps quiet in the clearing, but unless she stalked forward, their was a loud crunch sound every step she took, so she settled for stalking around the clearing, as if she was following a mouse, and needed to be nimble Lucky Willowpaw, she’s light enough she wont wake the whole clan walking normally. She’d show Willowpaw how to stalk in the darkness, afterall, she couldn’t really show her the borders in the darkness.

Old January 8th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
(Literally this morning I thought, maybe in each post I should cover the who,what, where, when, and why thingy and bam five sentences to ten sentences. Like that, soon it’ll be a book per post)

Peachrain gave a small nod to Willowpaw and took the mouse smiling,” Thank You, Willowpaw.” She ate it quickly she knew it was awful to most apprentices getting up at this hour, just like teenage twolegs you typically had to drag them out, so she was quiet impressed that she got Willowpaw out with ease,” Sorry it’s early, training so you won’t miss a dawnpatrol ever.” She murmered and training in the dark, and not keeping this young of an apprentice up late at night. she tried to keep her pawsteps quiet in the clearing, but unless she stalked forward, their was a loud crunch sound every step she took, so she settled for stalking around the clearing, as if she was following a mouse, and needed to be nimble Lucky Willowpaw, she’s light enough she wont wake the whole clan walking normally. She’d show Willowpaw how to stalk in the darkness, afterall, she couldn’t really show her the borders in the darkness.
Willowpaw quickly scarfed down a mouse and watched Peachrain stalking around the clearing. What the- she thought but shook her head. “It’s fine, I usually wake up early anyway. I never could sleep well. What are we doing during training today?” She spouted quietly. She had done her talking for today. She watched Peachrain stalk around once more and her face turned dead serious. She mentally noted each muscle twitch and positioning of the legs. She would show the bullies who had teased when she was young that she could do whatever they could do. Just because I’m small doesn’t mean I’m weak! It just means I can do anything the bigger cats can’t! she had told the last cat to bully heel. She subtlety (?) shook her head to clear it once more. Stay focused!
(I know how you feel!)
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Willowpaw quickly scarfed down a mouse and watched Peachrain stalking around the clearing. What the- she thought but shook her head. “It’s fine, I usually wake up early anyway. I never could sleep well. What are we doing during training today?” She spouted quietly. She had done her talking for today. She watched Peachrain stalk around once more and her face turned dead serious. She mentally noted each muscle twitch and positioning of the legs. She would show the bullies who had teased when she was young that she could do whatever they could do. Just because I’m small doesn’t mean I’m weak! It just means I can do anything the bigger cats can’t! she had told the last cat to bully heel. She subtlety (?) shook her head to clear it once more. Stay focused!
(I know how you feel!)
She smiled, her nicely groomed, golden-brown fur, yet to be ruffled, and her green eyes focused on her shy apprentice, who to her seemed rather talkative. She stopped and risked a loud crack of the snow as she stood up,” Today, we first will do an introduction to hunting, I’ll teach you how to stalk prey quietly- and when the sun is up and we finish that lessson, I’ll show you the borders, after all apperances and scents are important. Then we’ll take a break at sunhigh so you can get some prey, then I’ll do a little more practice with hunting, before you do apprentice duties and have the evening off, as I myself prefer to have the evenings off and a busy morning over sleeping in and working late at night.” She meowed proudly. She had to restrain from calling her new apprentice, ‘sweetpea’ or ‘honey or other pet names, she had to get to know lil’ Willow better first, so that Willowpaw wouldn’t completely freak the first time she did it,” Let me know if I ever go to soft on you-or to hard for that matter of fact.” She whispered. You ready to go.” She asked.

Old January 8th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She smiled, her nicely groomed, golden-brown fur, yet to be ruffled, and her green eyes focused on her shy apprentice, who to her seemed rather talkative. She stopped and risked a loud crack of the snow as she stood up,” Today, we first will do an introduction to hunting, I’ll teach you how to stalk prey quietly- and when the sun is up and we finish that lessson, I’ll show you the borders, after all apperances and scents are important. Then we’ll take a break at sunhigh so you can get some prey, then I’ll do a little more practice with hunting, before you do apprentice duties and have the evening off, as I myself prefer to have the evenings off and a busy morning over sleeping in and working late at night.” She meowed proudly. She had to restrain from calling her new apprentice, ‘sweetpea’ or ‘honey or other pet names, she had to get to know lil’ Willow better first, so that Willowpaw wouldn’t completely freak the first time she did it,” Let me know if I ever go to soft on you-or to hard for that matter of fact.” She whispered. You ready to go.” She asked.
(Willow hates pet names XD)
She nodded while Peachrain explained everything. “Don’t go easy on me okay? If you go easy on me I won’t get strong,” she said full of pride and determination. The fairly small apprentice had a big attitude for her small body. She liked challenges and nodded eagerly. “What are you waiting for!” She said in a half yell half whisper. This was the most Willowpaw had ever spoken in her life and she liked it. She wriggled her hunches with anticipation and enthusiasm. Training was going to be fun. This warrior had many qualities similar to her own. Early riser, odd habits, spunk. It was great. But she did resent Peachrain a bit on one thing— the fact she had left ThunderClan for the Dusk Syndicate. Willowpaw herself was from outside the clan but didn’t want to believe it. She used to pretend it wasn’t real but the bullying made it hard. Her later years of kithood were spent in depression but it soon dissipated when she had become an apprentice.
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

(Willow hates pet names XD)
She nodded while Peachrain explained everything. “Don’t go easy on me okay? If you go easy on me I won’t get strong,” she said full of pride and determination. The fairly small apprentice had a big attitude for her small body. She liked challenges and nodded eagerly. “What are you waiting for!” She said in a half yell half whisper. This was the most Willowpaw had ever spoken in her life and she liked it. She wriggled her hunches with anticipation and enthusiasm. Training was going to be fun. This warrior had many qualities similar to her own. Early riser, odd habits, spunk. It was great. But she did resent Peachrain a bit on one thing— the fact she had left ThunderClan for the Dusk Syndicate. Willowpaw herself was from outside the clan but didn’t want to believe it. She used to pretend it wasn’t real but the bullying made it hard. Her later years of kithood were spent in depression but it soon dissipated when she had become an apprentice.
Peachrain gave a smile,” Alright give this twenty five moon old bag of dust a second.” She purred to Willowpaw she knew it was a joke, but she still cared for Willowpaw, after all she was an outsider at birth, and was bullied, she’d defend her if she had to, but she wanted to give Willowpaw a chance at defending herself first, as it was often persieved as weak letting your mentor stand up for you. She trotted out of camp happily.

Old January 8th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Peachrain gave a smile,” Alright give this twenty five moon old bag of dust a second.” She purred to Willowpaw she knew it was a joke, but she still cared for Willowpaw, after all she was an outsider at birth, and was bullied, she’d defend her if she had to, but she wanted to give Willowpaw a chance at defending herself first, as it was often persieved as weak letting your mentor stand up for you. She trotted out of camp happily.
Willowpaw darted as fast as she could after her mentor. She wasn’t that fast due to her being fairly weak but she would push herself. Determination was something she prided herself on. (Territory?)
Old January 8th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

When Silverscar was able to he flew into The nursery(not literally but he was running fast enough) tower his mate and see the kits and when he laid eyes on them his eyes glowed with love and pride, he bentr down and Nuzzled Frostfeather's head
Frostfeather let out a purr as Silverscar walked into the nursery. She gave her mate a quick lick on his cheek. "Oh good. I thought I was going to have to name them without you." meowed Frostfeather.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread