Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2018, 12:42 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"O-Okay!" Lambpaw beamed deciding that it was okay to show her outward excitement that a handsome warrior had asked her to go out of camp and not some cocky apprentice who thought they knew the territory like the back of their paw (which for the record they didn't). Not to say that some of her peers weren't amazing but, sadly the vast majority were either way too overconfident in their abilities or totally standoffish and rude, "W-would it b-be okay i-if we w-w-would pick s-o-me flowers on our way? I l-l-like making f-flower crowns o-r just p-putting them b-behind my ear...they l-look p-pretty that w-w-way." She cooed smiling at the thought of the nice scented flora, "O-or we c-could just w-walk and c-chat t-t-that be fine too." She added as she started to follow the tom-cat contemplating whether or not to entwine her tail with his. NO THAT WOULD BE WEIRD! Lambpaw then loudly chided herself mad for even thinking such a thing.

((We can continue this in ThunderClan territory. I will go there and post first and mention you))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
It's ok )
Rileyflower smiled and walked the same pase as him so he wouldn't feel rushed or anything " so did you hear that passionblaze is now passionstar? . I think he will do good as a leader . It's strange tho ...why did snowstar stop being leader? " she meowed trying to pick up a conversation again and this made her curious why did snowstar stop being leader? She had nothing against the New leader. No. It just made her curious .
Brokenpaw kept slowly walking around, leaned against her and breathing in her scent. "Well, I knew about it, but I can't say why Snowstar stop being a leader, I don't know why, after all." The apprentice mewed, he had nothing against Passionstar, but just like her, he was incredibly curious as to why there was a new leader.
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw kept slowly walking around, leaned against her and breathing in her scent. "Well, I knew about it, but I can't say why Snowstar stop being a leader, I don't know why, after all." The apprentice mewed, he had nothing against Passionstar, but just like her, he was incredibly curious as to why there was a new leader.
The dark brown tabby flicked her ears and nodded " of course . But it does make you wonder , no?. Do.....you have any parents ? " she asked with a tilt of her head and again she was just curious with her not knowing who her parents were all she remembered was being at that twoleg place with her housefolk Danny who was nice and loved her. She wondered what Danny's thoughts were when she discovered that her cat was no where to be found . Heartbroken she imagined . Other than beast she was really the only parent figure she knew.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 19th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfcall raise a non-existent brow, shaking his head in some laughter but pretending to be disappointed. "A wolf joke, huh. All you know is that I could be lying about my age~" He said, a small evil smirk appear on his face. He stood up, circling around her. "Hmm~ I don't think your a wolf in sheep's clothing, where is your black fur? Where are your teeth?" He was having too much fun with his teasing, probably. Just consider it payback for making him feel older. Wolfcall already felt like everyone was waiting for him to get a mate. In the end, he fall back onto his back again. "Ha! Nah, don't worry. I was teasing so, before you get shaken up I was teasing. " He chirped, feeling in a better mood. Scaring cats were fun. No, he wasn't bullying. Well not to him. It was all playful fun, he never meant what he said. If he did.. the whole clan would have been hated by him. "I am actually 12 moons. Huh, I thought I look about 15 moons because of my size. Guess I can up that to 20 moons. "

[ i feel like Wolfcall is the big bad wolf and lambpaw is little red riding hood XD ]
[XD I totally going to draw a picture of that now]

Lambpaw let out a strained giggle, not quite as scared as she had once had been of Wolfcall, "W-w-wolfcall try all y-you want b-but I won't g-g-get sheepish!" She squeaked this time laughing a bit at her stupid joke and finding herself losing her usual timid nature, "A-a-and don't b-be silly i-it would b-be dumb f-f-for a wolf i-in s-s-s-sheep's clothing t-to have b-black f-f-ur a-and fangs! I-it completely d-defeats the p-p-purpose of b-being in d-d-disguise!" Lambpaw mewed rolling her eyes in a sarcastic matter. Sure, she thought she was anxious but that didn't mean she couldn't be a snarky cat at the same time! "A-a-and I k-knew y-y-you were t-t-teasing I'm anxious n-not dense you Wolf!" She gnarred slightly smirking as she heard him go on about his age, "Y-yeah, no offense o-of course b-but, you l-look like y-y-you could b-be somecat's f-f-f-father."
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Mistwing obediently followed the medicine cat's apprentice, too weary to think intently about the situation. As Mistwing sat in front of Caliapaw, her ears twitched at the muttered words, not caring enough to attempt to catch the words. Caliapaw's apprehension, however, was obvious, even to Mistwing's mind which was dulled with pain. She closed her good eyes and took a shaky breath, for a moment pretending that the reason why she couldn't see out of her left eye was simply because it was closed. As she turned her gaze back to Caliapaw, she winced at the involuntary movement of her wounded eye. "Do you think there's anything you can do?"
”To make sure you get your sight back?” Caliapaw mewed, taking a look at Mistwing’s eyes. Her right one was fine. Her left one, however… the one that had been scratched… wasn’t fine. She wasn’t stupid. She knew that it wouldn’t heal well, and she wasn’t skilled enough to get Mistwing’s sight back. Even if Wheatfur had been there, he hadn’t been medicine cat for very long either - Caliapaw sincerely doubted he would have been able to fix it up perfectly either. ”No. I don’t think so. But, you will be fine and you will be able to go back to sleep in the warrior’s den tonight.” Uneasily, Caliapaw began to chew some marigold, her eyes darting around to her other patient. Doepaw was going to have to be fine. He was her brother, she couldn’t let him die… where were her parents, or her other siblings in all of this? Not that Caliapaw was in the mood to see anyone else right now. ”This is going to sting,” She warned, her words slurred as she cautiously dripped some of the juices into Mistwing’s cut and proceeded to stick cobwebs on it just a few moments after.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Quietpaw was not usually a grumpy cat. He was not social but he was polite if cats were polite to him. If they just wanted to annoy him or in his opinion were rude than he could be a very feisty tom. Well not really feisty, but he would return their attitude, or rudeness or whatever it was they were doing that had ticked him of. He was just as good at delivering a sharp remark as the cat annoying him. However he sometimes was so caught up in his annoyance that he failed to notice the fact that cats had changed their minds. Sometimes he was rude to cats who meant well, and accidentally hurt their feelings. "Fine," he huffed, "But if I happen to be around and you lie to a cat about your name, I'll tell them the truth."

He tried his best to be a truthful cat, he tried to be a good cat. Why? Because he was afraid of being terrible like his father or rude like his mother. Quietpaw didn't want to be perfect and he didn't bother himself with little details like handsome appearance and great social life. He groomed himself when he needed to, and when he wanted comforting. But it was not something he wanted to do all day all the time to impress cats about how wonderful he looked. So if Vixenpaw tried to lie to a cat about her name again, at least when he was around, he was going to tell that cat the truth. Surely that was the right thing to do. After all it was truthful, and how could her true name harm anyone?

Quietpaw understood nothing about Vixenpaw. Her lies. The way she acted. The way she was so fake all the time. What did she want? Surely she wanted something. He assumed she wanted something because he could not think of another reason to act the way she was.
”I guess that’s fair enough,” Vixenpaw huffed. She was pretending to be upset - and the whole thing about the names was a disappointment, but she was secretly elated. After all, what could be better than having an apprentice-outcast to play with? And when she was bored, she could still let him tag along - as occasional amusement, and whatnot. Unlike some cats, Vixenpaw didn’t toss away her toy-cats when they started boring her… she just pushed them aside for a while, then when she was bored again, she would pick up right where she’d left off. And most were never the wiser. It was funny, Quietpaw was a good deal smarter - and less forgiving - than the cats Vixenpaw normally picked on. He was going to be great fun.

And since he didn’t know about her intentions… he couldn’t yell at her for wanting to be a friend, could he? Yes, this was going to be great. ”So! Since you are going to hang out with me, the first thing we should do is get to know each other a little better, right? Or would you prefer we did that through special bonding moments?” The she cat asked, her tone teasing as she spoke the last part. But, Vixenpaw was seriously lacking any bonding moments. She had never had someone that really wanted to get to know her, they just sort of wanted to… jump into friendship. She liked that. She was always willing to do that, but sometimes she wanted just a quiet moment like she saw other cats having. Still, it would be easy enough to get to know each other quicker - and then she’d have her entertainment sooner, right? Vixenpaw’s “real” friends were all out doing other things, like training (which she should be doing) or other stuff like that, which was the main reason she was turning to Quietpaw.

She needed something to do. ”And, you know, you don’t need to be shy around me. I certainly won’t judge!” Anyone who had been around Vixenpaw her whole life knew that was a lie. She was always judging someone - judging the way their fur looked, the way they walked, talked, spoke, acted, and even things as little as they way they ate. It was just part of her nature to be judgemental. So it was too bad that she was lying again… because Quietpaw was sure to find out that she would judge, and she would do so ruthlessly, sooner or later.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
The dark brown tabby flicked her ears and nodded " of course . But it does make you wonder , no?. Do.....you have any parents ? " she asked with a tilt of her head and again she was just curious with her not knowing who her parents were all she remembered was being at that twoleg place with her housefolk Danny who was nice and loved her. She wondered what Danny's thoughts were when she discovered that her cat was no where to be found . Heartbroken she imagined . Other than beast she was really the only parent figure she knew.
As he was asked if he had any parents, he shook his head. "Well, not here, at least, maybe somewhere in the forest, but it might be better if I don't meet them." Brokenpaw mewed, he didn't want to meet his parents, because if they had abandonned him, it was because they couldn't take care of him, and he would sometimes get mad at the thought of his own ârents not being able to care for their kits, if you couldn't, you shouldn't have gotten any kits in the first place! "Considering you were a kittypet, you must not know your real parents." He assumed.
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[XD I totally going to draw a picture of that now]

Lambpaw let out a strained giggle, not quite as scared as she had once had been of Wolfcall, "W-w-wolfcall try all y-you want b-but I won't g-g-get sheepish!" She squeaked this time laughing a bit at her stupid joke and finding herself losing her usual timid nature, "A-a-and don't b-be silly i-it would b-be dumb f-f-for a wolf i-in s-s-s-sheep's clothing t-to have b-black f-f-ur a-and fangs! I-it completely d-defeats the p-p-purpose of b-being in d-d-disguise!" Lambpaw mewed rolling her eyes in a sarcastic matter. Sure, she thought she was anxious but that didn't mean she couldn't be a snarky cat at the same time! "A-a-and I k-knew y-y-you were t-t-teasing I'm anxious n-not dense you Wolf!" She gnarred slightly smirking as she heard him go on about his age, "Y-yeah, no offense o-of course b-but, you l-look like y-y-you could b-be somecat's f-f-f-father."
@The Fallen Queen
He chuckle, "Of course it is! I mean, fangs.. maybe not but.. the wolf is always the black sheep in the herd! Duh." He said, standing by his statement. Well, the first part of it anyway. In the story he was told, the wolf in disguise was a black sheep. Another reason he despised the story. "Having fangs a extra because... a sheep with fangs would look.. cooler?" He tilt his head, not even sure on that part. He just made a random excuse. Wolfcall snorted, "Huh. I didn't notice, you sure your not being dense about you being dense?" He was teasing her, obviously trying to draw her in. It was something he learned, the more you tease the more you get more materiel. It was a trickster's number one rule. Wolfcall jump up at her last statement, his jaw drop. "COULD NOT!" His voice squeaked, gosh he would never be a father. little does he know he will be one day xD. "I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT! I don't have gr-" Wolfcall cut himself off. He forgot, many cats pointed out his muzzle was actually dark grey instead of black. "I curse Starclan for my appearance. Even if I look like a daddy, I would never be one. Kits suck. " Wolfcall retorted. He curse Starclan for a lot of things.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:43 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As he was asked if he had any parents, he shook his head. "Well, not here, at least, maybe somewhere in the forest, but it might be better if I don't meet them." Brokenpaw mewed, he didn't want to meet his parents, because if they had abandonned him, it was because they couldn't take care of him, and he would sometimes get mad at the thought of his own ârents not being able to care for their kits, if you couldn't, you shouldn't have gotten any kits in the first place! "Considering you were a kittypet, you must not know your real parents." He assumed.
Rileyflower flicked her ears and perked them up it was strange for the differences they had they sure had some similarities . She frowned then sighed " but if you don't have parents here....Then how were you named eaglekit in the first place? Surely someone must have took care of you " she meowed in confusion then she smiled a bit with a slight shake of her head " your Right sugar . I don't know My Parents My twoleg was really the only parent figure I had . She must be heartbroken now tho.. " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 20th, 2018 at 06:45 AM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Rileyflower flicked her ears and perked them up it was strange for the differences they had they sure had some similarities . She frowned then sighed " but if you don't have parents here....Then how were you named eaglekit in the first place? Surely someone must have took care of you " she meowed in confusion then she smiled a bit with a slight shake of her head " your Right sugar . I don't know My Parents My twoleg was really the only parent figure I had . She must be heartbroken now tho.. " she meowed
As she asked him how he had been named Eaglekit by a queen who had given him. "One of the queens gave it to me when I was a kit, I don't remember my real name." He admitted and frowned a little. "Why are twolegs scared of looking for you in the forest, nothing's gonna eat them." The small tom said, he sure didn't know what hid in the deepest parts of the forest.

(Again, writer's block ;3
Closed Thread