Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old July 18th, 2019, 10:05 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice smiled at him. "Its fine, I dont mind." She said. As long as you don't turn into an ink demon, I'll be fine! she thought. She kept on smiling at him, remembering the crush she had had on him for years which made her smile more.
Bendy looked at Alice's smile and a dark blush came over his face as he smiled back. He nervously rubbed his other arm as he looked down at the floor then he got an idea. He quickly ran over to the nearest wall and jumped into it, leaving a puddle of ink where he disappeared as beside the puddle Bendy was now a 2-D cartoon. He waved at Alice and moved his mouth to speak but he realized that for some reason, he couldn't speak in this form. He shrugged and continued to walk around the room, climbing down or up the wooden boards as ladders until he got to the wall opposite to where people would watch the music people sing. He stopped in the middle, took his glove off of his hand to reveal an inky black mess, and drew a heart on the boards next to him. He put back on his glove and jumped off of the wall and stumbled a bit. Doing that always made him feel a bit fuzzy.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:14 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy looked at Alice's smile and a dark blush came over his face as he smiled back. He nervously rubbed his other arm as he looked down at the floor then he got an idea. He quickly ran over to the nearest wall and jumped into it, leaving a puddle of ink where he disappeared as beside the puddle Bendy was now a 2-D cartoon. He waved at Alice and moved his mouth to speak but he realized that for some reason, he couldn't speak in this form. He shrugged and continued to walk around the room, climbing down or up the wooden boards as ladders until he got to the wall opposite to where people would watch the music people sing. He stopped in the middle, took his glove off of his hand to reveal an inky black mess, and drew a heart on the boards next to him. He put back on his glove and jumped off of the wall and stumbled a bit. Doing that always made him feel a bit fuzzy.
Alice watched him and smiled when ahe saw the heart. She honestly thought this form of bendy was cool but it also reminded her of the bendy cut outs around uhe building. They always scared her since they just popped up out of no where.
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:24 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice watched him and smiled when ahe saw the heart. She honestly thought this form of bendy was cool but it also reminded her of the bendy cut outs around uhe building. They always scared her since they just popped up out of no where.
Bendy smiled at Alice then looked over at the heart then back to Alice as he said "Wait, can you turn into ink as well? I mean, I know I can but I wasn't even 'The Ink Demon' when everyone else was here I was 'The Dancing Demon' so if I can turn into ink...and I don't need to be affiliated with it other than being made out of it..." He looked at Alice with a confused look "The shouldn't you be able to do that too? I mean, technically, you should be made out of ink too so it would make sense." Honestly, this was the first time he'd ever thought of this ever since he'd heard Sammy talking about turning everyone into ink so Bendy would notice him but back then, he just thought Sammy had lost it. Now however, he realized the question was valid.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:33 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy smiled at Alice then looked over at the heart then back to Alice as he said "Wait, can you turn into ink as well? I mean, I know I can but I wasn't even 'The Ink Demon' when everyone else was here I was 'The Dancing Demon' so if I can turn into ink...and I don't need to be affiliated with it other than being made out of it..." He looked at Alice with a confused look "The shouldn't you be able to do that too? I mean, technically, you should be made out of ink too so it would make sense." Honestly, this was the first time he'd ever thought of this ever since he'd heard Sammy talking about turning everyone into ink so Bendy would notice him but back then, he just thought Sammy had lost it. Now however, he realized the question was valid.
Alice got nervous as she thought about it. "I dont know. I've never tried it" And I don't want to! she thought a bit panicky. She knew her and bendy were made very different. Cause Bendy couldn't breathe but Alice could. She didn't know much things else that were different from them except there personality, appearance, and the fact that she's a Angel and hes a demon.
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice got nervous as she thought about it. "I dont know. I've never tried it" And I don't want to! she thought a bit panicky. She knew her and bendy were made very different. Cause Bendy couldn't breathe but Alice could. She didn't know much things else that were different from them except there personality, appearance, and the fact that she's a Angel and hes a demon.
Bendy could tell Alice was a bit nervous and he didn't want to push her to do something she didn't ant to do "Well, if you ever do try it, let me know what happens okay?" He smiled up at Alice then scooped one hand under where his neck should've been and separated his body from his head. He rolled his head from the end of one arm to the other and flipped it up in the air as it then landed upright on his body. He was still smiling during all of this.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:45 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy could tell Alice was a bit nervous and he didn't want to push her to do something she didn't ant to do "Well, if you ever do try it, let me know what happens okay?" He smiled up at Alice then scooped one hand under where his neck should've been and separated his body from his head. He rolled his head from the end of one arm to the other and flipped it up in the air as it then landed upright on his body. He was still smiling during all of this.
Alice looked up to smile at Bendy but gasped at what she saw. "But your head back on!" She said, freaking out about what she was seeing. She calmed down a few minutes later while taking deep breaths.
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice looked up to smile at Bendy but gasped at what she saw. "But your head back on!" She said, freaking out about what she was seeing. She calmed down a few minutes later while taking deep breaths.
Bendy was a bit taken aback by the yell, he'd never actually heard Alice raise her voice before so he went over to her and gave her a worried frown as well as a sympathetic gaze "Sorry about that, are you okay?" He asked in an almost more childlike voice than normal, he hadn't meant to scare her with that he just wanted to impress her.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 10:59 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy was a bit taken aback by the yell, he'd never actually heard Alice raise her voice before so he went over to her and gave her a worried frown as well as a sympathetic gaze "Sorry about that, are you okay?" He asked in an almost more childlike voice than normal, he hadn't meant to scare her with that he just wanted to impress her.
Alice sighed and nodded. "Don't worry about it, Im fine. " She said and smiled, showing him that she was ok. That was worse then the bendy cut outs she thought as a shiver went down her spine as the thought about what had just happened.
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice sighed and nodded. "Don't worry about it, Im fine. " She said and smiled, showing him that she was ok. That was worse then the bendy cut outs she thought as a shiver went down her spine as the thought about what had just happened.
Bendy looked up at her then looked around the room nervously as he sighed and said "Maybe we should go." With that he slowly began to walk past Alice, letting his hands fall to his sides. Just as he did however, the glove he'd taken off earlier came off again revealing Bendy's melted inky hand. He quickly cursed under his breath (he only knows the child curse words) as he quickly picked up his glove and shoved it back on, holding down on his wrist until his inky arm stuck to the sides of the oversized glove.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 11:13 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy looked up at her then looked around the room nervously as he sighed and said "Maybe we should go." With that he slowly began to walk past Alice, letting his hands fall to his sides. Just as he did however, the glove he'd taken off earlier came off again revealing Bendy's melted inky hand. He quickly cursed under his breath (he only knows the child curse words) as he quickly picked up his glove and shoved it back on, holding down on his wrist until his inky arm stuck to the sides of the oversized glove.
Alice followed bendy, but when she saw Bendys inky hand wshe started to worry. Did I make him mad? I dont thinIk did... she thought, fiddling with her fingers to get her mind off of it.