Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:40 AM

Old November 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I'll explain we follow" Mary said. The angel began to walk.
"Your becoming goddess of light. Like darkness and light. Pureness. You get it the idea" Mary said.
----
"Your diary is nothing to hide. Ronnie allows me to read hers from a child. Her nickname from dad was yum-yum. And she kept writing butt. Butter. Butter on butt shaped bread" icy said.
"And you used to write about you becoming Elsa. And just ice" Ronnie said.
Vicky narrowed her eyes already they had a white glow to them she huffed as a puff of smoke came out of her nose. " I don't trust many people you know that mary! But I guess... " she said and followed any ways
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Nikki narrowed her eyes at icy , how childish did they think she was? She stood up quickly while grabbing her diary her eyes started going completely ice cold blue nothing no pupils . She looked at them both with her empty blue eyes which she didn't realize have changed , they turned back to normal pale blue as she started walking off " I'm not a child any more " she said angrily

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Vicky narrowed her eyes already they had a white glow to them she huffed as a puff of smoke came out of her nose. " I don't trust many people you know that mary! But I guess... " she said and followed any ways
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Nikki narrowed her eyes at icy , how childish did they think she was? She stood up quickly while grabbing her diary her eyes started going completely ice cold blue nothing no pupils . She looked at them both with her empty blue eyes which she didn't realize have changed , they turned back to normal pale blue as she started walking off " I'm not a child any more " she said angrily
"Not even your mother in law?" The angel asked.
"That's my mother vicky. I wouldn't allow any angel to do this" Mary said.
------
"We never said that- Nikki! Your freezing the room" Ronnie said shaking a bit.
"I'll deal with this" icy said as ronnie left.
"Nikki calm down. I know what you feel like. I'm younger than you. Our birth certificates dates were switched. I'm 14 not 16." Icy said she sighed.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:

"Not even your mother in law?" The angel asked.
"That's my mother vicky. I wouldn't allow any angel to do this" Mary said.
------
"We never said that- Nikki! Your freezing the room" Ronnie said shaking a bit.
"I'll deal with this" icy said as ronnie left.
"Nikki calm down. I know what you feel like. I'm younger than you. Our birth certificates dates were switched. I'm 14 not 16." Icy said she sighed.
Vicky looked at the angel her eyes were wide in shock and she quickly looked down " i-i-its complicated .....I don't trust many ....if it's true what you say Mary then f-fine. " she said

Nikki gritted her teeth she wasn't in the mood to even listen to icy at the moment it was like she felt that she was being ..... Misunderstood by her own family . More blue smoke fell from her mouth she looked at icy with anger as her eyes turned full ice blue . She bared her teeth and ice formed around her feet she didn't even flinch some ice formed on her neck and up to her cheek
" leave me Alone " she said in a deeper tone of voice as the upper corner of her lip twitched while she bared her teeth

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Vicky looked at the angel her eyes were wide in shock and she quickly looked down " i-i-its complicated .....I don't trust many ....if it's true what you say Mary then f-fine. " she said

Nikki gritted her teeth she wasn't in the mood to even listen to icy at the moment it was like she felt that she was being ..... Misunderstood by her own family . More blue smoke fell from her mouth she looked at icy with anger as her eyes turned full ice blue . She bared her teeth and ice formed around her feet she didn't even flinch some ice formed on her neck and up to her cheek
" leave me Alone " she said in a deeper tone of voice as the upper corner of her lip twitched while she bared her teeth
"Vicky stay calm. Get behind the glass. It's so I don't get hurt during the process. I'm here for you" Mary said. Her mother when behind the glass.
----
"Not again. Nikki please calm down." Icy said. The doors, windows. All escape routes were blocked off by a wall of snow. "Nikki. Big sis?" icy said. She gulped.

Gone

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:

"Vicky stay calm. Get behind the glass. It's so I don't get hurt during the process. I'm here for you" Mary said. Her mother when behind the glass.
----
"Not again. Nikki please calm down." Icy said. The doors, windows. All escape routes were blocked off by a wall of snow. "Nikki. Big sis?" icy said. She gulped.
Vicky raised her eyebrow as she stepped behind the glass she looked around and had her arms out wide
" ok? Nothing happened -" she said but felt strange
Seeing the beauty through the
(Pain)

Nikki growled her rage was beyond words she didn't even feel the need to use words any more. She watched her Friends suffer through a whole lot of things it brought her pain as well too much pain . Now her body was made of ice and snow blew around them she wasn't gonna stop somebody would have to stop her , horns started to grow from her head but they were made of ice . Her teeth were kinda sharp like her father said she was a demon her real form was ice horns sharp teeth and cold/deadly ice blue eyes.

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Vicky raised her eyebrow as she stepped behind the glass she looked around and had her arms out wide
" ok? Nothing happened -" she said but felt strange
Seeing the beauty through the
(Pain)

Nikki growled her rage was beyond words she didn't even feel the need to use words any more. She watched her Friends suffer through a whole lot of things it brought her pain as well too much pain . Now her body was made of ice and snow blew around them she wasn't gonna stop somebody would have to stop her , horns started to grow from her head but they were made of ice . Her teeth were kinda sharp like her father said she was a demon her real form was ice horns sharp teeth and cold/deadly ice blue eyes.
White clouds surrounded vicky till they had disappeared. She was the goddess of light now.
-----
Icy backed up in a corner. She was becoming ice. Her sister darkness was changing her. She looked at nikki. Mary had teleported to Nikki with e girlfriend. Mary looked at the demon. She saw Nikki trapped inside it.

Gone

Old November 18th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:

White clouds surrounded vicky till they had disappeared. She was the goddess of light now.
-----
Icy backed up in a corner. She was becoming ice. Her sister darkness was changing her. She looked at nikki. Mary had teleported to Nikki with e girlfriend. Mary looked at the demon. She saw Nikki trapped inside it.
Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove, oh ooh
Your spirit up above, oh ooh

The snow and ice vanished as Nikki did leaving the room warm again but she was still very angry . She looked at Mary and snarled she had ice claws almost everything on her was made of ice! She had a dark blue cloak now instead of her light blue one . She just studied Mary wondering what the person would do but they wouldn't stand a chance , she snarled again . She could speak but now she didn't want to she was just angry at everything .

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove, oh ooh
Your spirit up above, oh ooh

The snow and ice vanished as Nikki did leaving the room warm again but she was still very angry . She looked at Mary and snarled she had ice claws almost everything on her was made of ice! She had a dark blue cloak now instead of her light blue one . She just studied Mary wondering what the person would do but they wouldn't stand a chance , she snarled again . She could speak but now she didn't want to she was just angry at everything .
Mary took out her dagger of darkness.Icy necklace glew.(the Chinese one for light and darkness) she pushed it as turned into a demon(almost put democratic). She looked at Nikki and waited to see if she was going to attack.

Gone

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Mary took out her dagger of darkness.Icy necklace glew.(the Chinese one for light and darkness) she pushed it as turned into a demon(almost put democratic). She looked at Nikki and waited to see if she was going to attack.
I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown

Nikki growled demonicaly she rushed towards icy her huge ice like claw struck across her sisters face. She then narrowed her eyes a memory played through her head and her eyes widened she let out a whimper , the ice creature ran off as fast as she could on fours.

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown

Nikki growled demonicaly she rushed towards icy her huge ice like claw struck across her sisters face. She then narrowed her eyes a memory played through her head and her eyes widened she let out a whimper , the ice creature ran off as fast as she could on fours.
Icy ran after her sister. The evil ari(choas) grabbed icy. Icy tried to break free.
"Nikki!" Icy yelled for.
"Your calling for that beast. Pathetic!" Choas said punching icy down to the ground

Gone