Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 09:06 AM
OC Sale lol
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:01 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:54 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:47 AM

Old February 16th, 2017, 03:57 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Burntwhisker x Foxclaw KIT FINDER

Burntclaw as sailed! That mean a kit finder! So, @WEFY! and I shall be picking 3 kits, minus Jason's kit that he will be rping.

The coloring of the kits can range from white to black, so be creative with the looks! Eye color can be anything realistic. I and Jason will be looking for unique personalities, so be creative! I would also like your RP posts to be around Jason's and my normal posting length...

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other/Questions:

NOTE- Jason will be playing Missingkit, but there are 3 kit slots still open...

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:19 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Burntwhisker x Foxclaw KIT FINDER

bump
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:28 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Burntclaw as sailed! That mean a kit finder! So, @WEFY! and I shall be picking 3 kits, minus Jason's kit that he will be rping.

The coloring of the kits can range from white to black, so be creative with the looks! Eye color can be anything realistic. I and Jason will be looking for unique personalities, so be creative! I would also like your RP posts to be around Jason's and my normal posting length...

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other/Questions:

NOTE- Jason will be playing Missingkit, but there are 3 kit slots still open...
Name: Reedkit
Sexuality: straight
Looks: http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/Da...8ce2b.png.html
Personality: kind and sweet, very energetic, ready to fight and become an apprentice, eager to learn
Activity: 35.80 PPD
RP sample: Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)
Other/questions: the art of the picture is not mine
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Emeraldkit/paw/gaze
Age(unborn): This is up to you!
Personality(Good & Bad traits please!): Pretty friendly with his clan mates but can be quiet sometimes. Not very loud. Likes to run around a lot. Can Ben pretty annoying if you let him be. He likes to be outside as much as possible. Adventurous. He's very protective of his clans borders.
Appearance: Lithe light gray tabby with darker grey stripes across his back
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Sexuality: Hetrosexual

I'm sorry I haven't RPed yet but I'm sure I can match your length and description!
Old February 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Slash-GNR

Name:
Cherrykit//Cherrypaw//Cherryblossom
Sexuality:
Gay
Looks:
Bloop {I'll post some more if I find more pics like this~} He has the looks of his mother, fiery orange pelt with stunning blue eyes, but he has white tufts on his muzzle, legs, and chest from his father.
Personality:
Oohh I'll post this in a bit
Role play Sample:
Do I have to? Lol

Other/Questions?:
Nope don't think so~

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 22nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

||Name||
Hoodedkit||Hoodedpaw||Hoodedshadow
||Gender||
Female
||Sexuality||
Heterosexual
||Looks||
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M...pr=1.1&pid=1.7 A unique pale gray she-cat with a black hood making herself unique topped off with baby-blue eyes
||Personality||
Hoodedkit is very shy and tends to stay out of arguments. She is very anti-social and will grow up without many friends. But she cleverish and has a strong sense of humor. She hates crowds all groups.
||RP sample||
Doo I have tu?

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:50 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Boulderkit ll Boulderpaw ll Bouldershade
Sexuality: Questioning
Looks:

Personality: Boulderkit is an aggressive and quick-thinking cat. He is very playful but can get aggressive very easily and will unsheathe his claws. He is a loyal tom but sometimes his killer instincts come to him and he goes crazy. Though aggressive Boulderkit will often stop when he is reminded that his clan mates aren't his enemies, and thinks quickly of words to apologize for his doings.
Activity: 6/10 (Usually more)
RP Sample:
Copperpaw stared painstakingly at the leaf litter strewn across the ground. Her nostrils flared and her amber eyes were clouded with pain. Blood dripped from her mouth as the battle behind her raged on. Stoneheart was still craving his vengeance against the Skyclan tom who had just killed Eagleclaw, his brother.
Glancing up Copperpaw had begun to notice Dawnstripe and her kits coming up to Eagleclaw each of them with sorrowful eyes. The apprentice felt her blood boil and stared at the camp entrance her eyes squinted. Surely Stoneheart had caught the Skyclan cat by now? No, he couldn't have those cats are so agile.
She coughed up a fresh stream of blood hackles rising as pain itched through her broken leg. She twitched it slightly before biting her tongue. I should be out there battling for my clan! Not in here waiting for that silly medicine cat!

Other/Questions: None

Clickity Clackity