Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
(Haha best ship ever XD)

"I normally wouldn't want to meet a kittypet but considering how its your sister i would love to meet her..." And the opportunity to have what? Amberstorm smiled and kept his nose nuzzled into her fur. Im glad you didn't end up with her though...
(True that xD)

Maplefur laughed. "While she's a kittypet, she's still a load of fun- and not all kittypets are bad. After all, I'm a warrior, and I used to be a kittypet." She pointed out briefly before continuing to talk. "Plus, she's my best friend." She paused. "Besides you, that is." Her whiskers twitched. "I feel like I haven't seen her in so long... She's bound to be worried sick about me, but I can't see her now. Not after all the commotion that went on. Ratnight and his followers are sure to be keeping a watchful eye out." She sighed, wondering how Fria was. "Last time I saw her was right before the fire. When I was leaving, her mate was talking with her about kits... I wonder if they are having any." She frowned, suddenly feeling very far from her sister. What if we won't be as close anymore, now that we both have mates. "I could have kin over there right now, and not have any clue about it."

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:01 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(True that xD)

Maplefur laughed. "While she's a kittypet, she's still a load of fun- and not all kittypets are bad. After all, I'm a warrior, and I used to be a kittypet." She pointed out briefly before continuing to talk. "Plus, she's my best friend." She paused. "Besides you, that is." Her whiskers twitched. "I feel like I haven't seen her in so long... She's bound to be worried sick about me, but I can't see her now. Not after all the commotion that went on. Ratnight and his followers are sure to be keeping a watchful eye out." She sighed, wondering how Fria was. "Last time I saw her was right before the fire. When I was leaving, her mate was talking with her about kits... I wonder if they are having any." She frowned, suddenly feeling very far from her sister. What if we won't be as close anymore, now that we both have mates. "I could have kin over there right now, and not have any clue about it."
"Yeah, do you think i was suggesting that kittypets were bad?" Amberstorm laughed once again "Oh, and you can wipe that frown off of your face, your sister definitely will still love you." It was almost like he could read her thoughts... Though he was just good at reading expressions. "And if theres a particular reason why you keep bringing up kits you can tell me later." He winked at his mate and pulled away for a second to stretch.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, do you think i was suggesting that kittypets were bad?" Amberstorm laughed once again "Oh, and you can wipe that frown off of your face, your sister definitely will still love you." It was almost like he could read her thoughts... Though he was just good at reading expressions. "And if theres a particular reason why you keep bringing up kits you can tell me later." He winked at his mate and pulled away for a second to stretch.
Maplefur gasped, and her pelt heated up. "I do not keep bringing up kits! That was the first time I mentioned them!" She huffed, but gave him a smile to show she wasn't really mad. "Wow, I haven't seen this flirty Amberstorm yet," she laughed. She stood up to stretch out her back, then sat back down.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 1st, 2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:10 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur gasped, and her pelt heated up. "I do not keep bringing up kits! That was the first time I mentioned them!" She huffed, but gave him a smile to show she wasn't really mad. "Wow, I haven't seen this flirty Amberstorm yet," she laughed.
"Nah, you certainly haven't..." Amberstorm reached out and placed his paw on her nose "Oh, and earlier your face was a bit weird for a moment and i was curious what it meant. both times you just talked about kits you made that same face. So i put two and two together and knew exactly what you were thinking about. Did you know your nose scrunches up when you think about kits by the way?" He laughed a few times again and took his paw back.

(Now that Amberstorm can be normalyer around her his teasing/flirty side will start to show alot more XD)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
"Nah, you certainly haven't..." Amberstorm reached out and placed his paw on her nose "Oh, and earlier your face was a bit weird for a moment and i was curious what it meant. both times you just talked about kits you made that same face. So i put two and two together and knew exactly what you were thinking about. Did you know your nose scrunches up when you think about kits by the way?" He laughed a few times again and took his paw back.

(Now that Amberstorm can be normalyer around her his teasing/flirty side will start to show alot more XD)
Maplefur pressed her ears against her head in embarrassment. "Oh... it does?" She glanced down at her nose, causing her to go cross eyed. The calico huffed, turning her green eyes back to Amberstorm. "How come you're so observant? It's like you can read my mind!" He seems so much happier... And I'm so much happier too!

(Hahah let the fun(ner) times begin)

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:18 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur pressed her ears against her head in embarrassment. "Oh... it does?" She glanced down at her nose, causing her to go cross eyed. The calico huffed, turning her green eyes back to Amberstorm. "How come you're so observant? It's like you can read my mind!" He seems so much happier... And I'm so much happier too!

(Hahah let the fun(ner) times begin)
"Well... its just i know how to read cats' faces... and a few dogs." Amberstorm met her gaze and grinned "Its a useful skill... that ill always torment you with." He broke out into a laugh again.

(Yes. Let the games begin! XD)

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
"Well... its just i know how to read cats' faces... and a few dogs." Amberstorm met her gaze and grinned "Its a useful skill... that ill always torment you with." He broke out into a laugh again.

(Yes. Let the games begin! XD)
Maplefur rolled her eyes, then gasped. "Wait a minute- dogs?" She widened her eyes as if in amazement- which she was, a bit, amazed. As she asked this though, her mind was still on Amberstom's claim that he'd be able to always torment her with his ability to read cats' faces. I bet you don't know what I'm thinking about now, you annoyingly funny fuzzball!

Last edited by Maplefur; December 1st, 2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:31 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur rolled her eyes, then gasped. "Wait a minute- dogs?" She widened her eyes as if in amazement- which she was, a bit, amazed. As she asked this though, her mind was still on Amberstom's claim that he'd be able to always torment her with his ability to read cats' faces. I bet you don't know what I'm thinking about now, you annoyingly funny fuzzball!
"Yeah, ive been able to tell what dogs were thinking. its usally 'food' or 'prey' or 'cat'... oh and by the way i do know what your thinking." Amberstorm actually didn't this time. but it was obvious to him. He rolled his eyes and got closer to his mate to lick her forehead. "I still love you regardless of how much i mess with you. So remember that."

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, ive been able to tell what dogs were thinking. its usally 'food' or 'prey' or 'cat'... oh and by the way i do know what your thinking." Amberstorm actually didn't this time. but it was obvious to him. He rolled his eyes and got closer to his mate to lick her forehead. "I still love you regardless of how much i mess with you. So remember that."
Maplefur nodded along, then frowned. Fox dung, I guess he is able to then! She smiled up at Amberstorm, leaning forward to touch her nose to his. "And I still love you no matter how much you annoy me," she teased. A memory hit her, of right before the fire. "You never did get around to teaching me how to hunt rabbits from trees."

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur nodded along, then frowned. Fox dung, I guess he is able to then! She smiled up at Amberstorm, leaning forward to touch her nose to his. "And I still love you no matter how much you annoy me," she teased. A memory hit her, of right before the fire. "You never did get around to teaching me how to hunt rabbits from trees."
"Oh, yeah... i never got to..." Amberstorm smiled down at his mate "And i was starting to feel a bit peckish... i guess you could learn at the same time you really hunt..."