Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM

Old December 10th, 2016, 07:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valendrian View Post

"Sure." Blackpaw parted his jaws and wandered in a wide circle, tasting the air for prey. It was of little use, the only smell in the air was that of cold. He peered between the trees, thinking maybe his eyes would help more than his nose but that too proved fruitless. The young tom had yet to meet with his mentor to start training, much less develop any hunting skills of his own. The black apprentice walked back towards his new friend.

"I don't know if we're going to find anything around here, Aquapaw." Blackpaw mewed, his gaze flicking from side to side. "Perhaps we should try someplace else..."
Aquapaw stopped as he spoke, wishing she were anywhere but there at the moment. She stared at her paws, not moving. “Yeah, okay....” she muttered quietly, sitting down slowly and continuing to stare at her paws. She sat down, thinking of where they would go hunting.
“We can go hunting anywhere, but where are we going hunting?” she asked, emphasizing the words "anywhere" and "where".

She stood up, looking at the black tom apprentice, her aqua hues watchful and slightly guarded in case he guessed what she was hinting at. She flattened her ears, fur bristling slightly. She was just about ready to stalk off, growling.

But she held back, forcing her fur to lay flat. Her whole body was trembling, and she sat down again, her eyes wide. What if that good for nothing WindClan warrior, Gorseleap was it? What if he took Bramblepaw? She looked up at the sky, then back at Blackpaw.
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit looked behind him to make sure he wasn't followed. He walked behind the nursery and quickly ran through the territory. The tom was a bit proud of himself for getting out of camp. Bellykit looked around and pricked his ears. His ears twitched as he tried to hear a mouse or bird.
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:30 PM

Hiding under a bush Bellykit waited for the mouse to come by. The mouse looked around and continued digging at the ground. Bellykit wanted to pounce but waited. Seeing the mouse scurry towards the bush Bellykit shot out and rolled with the mouse. He bit the mouse's face and let it suffocate in his mouth. The tom purred at his prey.
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:36 PM

Hi
Old December 10th, 2016, 05:58 PM

Bellykit carried another mouse back to where he buried his prey. He stopped walking as he smelt ash. He looked around a tree seeing the burned forest. His paws were shaking as he reminded the fire engulfing the camp. Bellykit ran back to the tree where he buried the other the other mouse. He almost lost his other prey. Bellykit layed next to the tree with the mouse beside him. He stayed there shaking.
Old December 10th, 2016, 06:33 PM

Bellykit took deep breaths as he calm down. He shook himself and dug at the ground for his mouse.
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Aquapaw stopped as he spoke, wishing she were anywhere but there at the moment. She stared at her paws, not moving. “Yeah, okay....” she muttered quietly, sitting down slowly and continuing to stare at her paws. She sat down, thinking of where they would go hunting.
“We can go hunting anywhere, but where are we going hunting?” she asked, emphasizing the words "anywhere" and "where".

She stood up, looking at the black tom apprentice, her aqua hues watchful and slightly guarded in case he guessed what she was hinting at. She flattened her ears, fur bristling slightly. She was just about ready to stalk off, growling.

But she held back, forcing her fur to lay flat. Her whole body was trembling, and she sat down again, her eyes wide. What if that good for nothing WindClan warrior, Gorseleap was it? What if he took Bramblepaw? She looked up at the sky, then back at Blackpaw.
One of Blackpaw's ears flicked back, acknowledging Aquapaw's reply, but he gazed straight ahead. He parted his jaw, breathing in a scent that he had missed before. The black tom turned his head towards Aquapaw, his bright green eyes shining with excitement.

"Do you smell that?" Blackpaw turned his head back towards where the scent was coming from. Rabbit.

"Let's check it out." The apprentice whispered, dropping into a low crouch and slowly following the scent, not checking to see if Aquapaw was following. After a minute of stalking, he came to a halt and slowly lifted his head to peer over a very thick tree root.

There, nibbling away at something, was the rabbit. It wasn't particularly big, but Blackpaw saw a feast to bring back to the clan. His ears flattened immediately as he remembered that he didn't know how to hunt rabbit. He sniffed the air curiously. Good, the wind isn't carrying my scent toward it yet.

The young black tom thought quietly for a moment before stalking around the rabbit in a slowly closing circle, his gaze locked on his prey. The apprentice had made it almost halfway around the circle before he stopped, still hidden by low bushes, his muscles tensing for a sudden sprint.

Last edited by Valendrian; December 10th, 2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"Well, maybe you'll catch something better than a rabbit!" After she had saw that no more thorns where tangled in the tom's pelt, she stood, looking for scents of any prey. "I know a berry bush that prey will risk going into the open for, though I haven't checked if its still there..." She stopped searching around and looked back at the other. "You willing to check it with me?"
Flamingarrow gave a nonchalant shrug. The loss of the rabbit had greatly dampened his spirits. He tried to be positive, but it didn't always work out that way for him. He said and gave Rivermist a nod of agreement. "Alright, there's no harm in trying I guess." He said falling into stride with her letting her lead the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit blinked, just a little surprised. No one had ever complimented her on her personality before, considering no one had ever wanted to stick with her before. The young she cat's hues lit up and she grinned. "Well thank you! That's a really nice thing to say," Owlkit mewed, her voice still sounding a little squeaky although now most of the squeakiness had left her tone. This was something she was glad of, considering that she was going to be an apprentice in less than a moon, hopefully, and soon she would be training with Storkpaw- perhaps. She hoped they would be able to train together sometimes, it would definitely be fun for her to do that and maybe all four of them- she, Storkpaw, his mentor and her mentor, could visit this place again sometime.
Storkpaw smiled. "No problem, smart cats deserve kind compliments." He said in a gentle tone. "So, I know you like it here and obviously it's your new favorite place, but do you want to do something else? Or just hang here?" He asked for her opinion. He knew he probably needed to get back soon, but he really didn't care. Every moment he spent here with her felt like the best moment of his life.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 10th, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow gave a nonchalant shrug. The loss of the rabbit had greatly dampened his spirits. He tried to be positive, but it didn't always work out that way for him. He said and gave Rivermist a nod of agreement. "Alright, there's no harm in trying I guess." He said falling into stride with her letting her lead the way.
Rivermist led the other through the woods, pausing when they reached a large fallen tree. "It was my favorite place to hunt as an apprentice! My father showed me it!"
Memories of her father flooded through her mind, wearing at her happiness. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, now is no time to be sad.
She hopped up onto the fallen tree, then jumped to the soft ground on the other side, waiting for the other to follow.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rivermist led the other through the woods, pausing when they reached a large fallen tree. "It was my favorite place to hunt as an apprentice! My father showed me it!"
Memories of her father flooded through her mind, wearing at her happiness. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, now is no time to be sad.
She hopped up onto the fallen tree, then jumped to the soft ground on the other side, waiting for the other to follow.
Flamingarrow followed at a brisk pace. As he slowed once he reached the place that aricermist was now showing him, he gazed around. He did admit though, it did appear to be an excellent spot to do hunting. Many small creature would be attracted spot the berries, others to the acorn that fell form the nearby trees. "Wow, it's awesome." He gawked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~