Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:59 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

Default The Refuge Of StreamClan

Chapter One: First Pawsteps

She awoke to the sound of someone talking. “What should we do with her Ravenpaw? She is just a kitten, no more than 3 moons old,” a she-cat mews, her voice shows worry. “I dunno. We don’t need anymore kits!,” a tom’s voice says. The kitten opened her eyes to see two cats, a little bigger then her, staring at each other. “Mew?” . The black tom looks down at her, his copper eyes widened slightly. “Oh she is awake.” The black spotted tabby she-cat purrs down at the kitten. “Why hello there little one. I’m Starlingpaw and this is Ravenpaw.”
The kitten mewed at the she-cat happily and tried getting to her paws. “Ooh look Raven! She is standing up!!” Starlingpaw says excitedly. Ravenpaw simply watches the she-kitten stumble over and try again. You got this, he thinks to himself, watching as the kitten got to all four paws shakily. “Ooh great job! Oh can we please keep her?” Starlingpaw looks up at Ravenpaw who shakes his head. “Let's go Starlingstorm, we need to head back to camp.” Both of the bigger cats left, the kitten confused on where they had gone. The kitten goes and explores the forest, but she never found these two strange cats.

She grew up, learning how to fend for herself and eventually took the name, Cherry, as it matched her red-pink fur. One day as she was padding through the forest, looking for mice, she heard pawsteps from behind her, she could smell the scent of another cat. She smirks and without looking back she says, “I know you're there. Don’t even try to attack, I know how to defend myself too,” Cherry hissed. “Who are you? I never seen you before,” a blue tom with copper eyes asked, crawling out of the bush he was hiding in. His eyes narrow at Cherry. “That's not any of your business,” Cherry says, eyeing the stranger. “I am Stonetail and you're trespassing on Streamclan territory,” Stonetail mews. “What? What’s Streamclan?” Cherry asked, confused. Stonetail looked at her with shock, his jaw dropping open. “Wait. You never heard of the clans? Where is your family? Did they not tell you anything about who lives and roams this forest?” Cherry’s ears dropped. “I’m all alone. I grew up here from when I was a kitten. I only know two other cats but I haven’t seen them since I was a kitten,” Cherry says simply. “Wait. What were their names?” Stonetail asked, his eyes widening. “Er I don’t really remember. All I know, one was a she-cat name Starlingpaw and the other one was a black tom name Raven or something like that.” Stonetail smiles widely. “Your the unknown kitten Starlingstorm talks about! Oh my Starclan! You need to come with me,” Stonetail says, grabbing the she-cat by her neck fur and dragging her to a nearby hole. “Follow me.” Cherry follows him into the hole which leads into an underground forest. There were birds chirping, a stream which surrounded a huge island. The only way to cross it was through a hollowed out tree trunk. “Stonetail! Who is this?! You know not to bring rouges into the camp!” A black tom, that Cherry recognized, hissed, walking up to her and Stonetail. “Sorry Ravenheart but I think you may know her,” Stonetail says, looking at Cherry who stares at the black tom. “I do? Hmm.” Ravenheart stares at her then nods. “Follow me,” he says to the very nervous she-cat. They walked across the stream to the island which held a large cave. Inside was another she-cat who was messing around with random plants. “Starlingstorm, come with me,” Ravenheart mews. The she-cat turns and looks at Cherry. “Oh alright.” The three cats left the cave and headed to a small patch of grass where they sat down. “Hello. My name is Ravenheart. I am the deputy of Streamclan. This is Starlingstorm, our medicine cat. Tell us your name,” Ravenheart says. Cherry looks down shyly. “Cherry.” Starlingstorm squints her eyes at the shy she-cat. “Cherry. How old are you?” Cherry looks up. “Erm 17 moons old.” Raven goes over to Starling and whispers something in her ear. The she-cat’s eyes widened and both her and Raven looked at Cherry. “Do you remember us? We found you as a kit many moons ago,” Raven says. Cherry looks up. “Uhm. Yes. I do remember you. Both of you, but you left me behind,” Cherry says, unsheathing her claws. “I know, er. We were having trouble with the clan. We are so sorry,” Starlingstorm says. “I wanted to take you but we had a bunch of kits that were causing trouble around here.” Cherry nods. “Oh well it’s fine. I better get back to the forest,” she says, getting to her paws. “Yeah, be safe. I will lead you out,” Ravenheart says, following Cherry out of the camp and back to the forest. “Stay here I will be back in a few days, I need to speak to my leader about something,” Raven says and before he turns, he licks the top of her head and runs off back towards his clan. Cherry did as she was told and stood in that very spot for the next five days.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡

Last edited by f0rg0tt3n_v0id; February 2nd, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:26 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The Refuge Of StreamClan

Chapter Two: The Clan’s New Warrior

Cherry was asleep in the spot that Ravenheart had told her to stay put when she heard pawsteps coming towards her and she knew it was more then one cat. She woke up and sees Ravenheart, Starlingstorm and another she-cat walking up towards her. “Ravenheart, is this the she-cat you have told me about?” The she-cat says. Her yellow eyes narrowing at Cherry. “Yes Greystar, her name is Cherry,” Starlingstorm says, bowing her head towards the dark grey she-cat. Cherry sat up and looked at Greystar. “Who are you?” She asks curiously. Greystar looks over at Ravenheart who seems to be frighten by her gaze. “Who am I?! I am Greystar, leader of the clan Streamclan and may I ask how long have you been living in my forest?” “I have been here since I was a kitten and no I don’t know who or where my parents are,” Cherry says. “Please show respect to Greystar,” Ravenheart says, his voice a bit cold. Cherry bows her head. “I’ve heard you met Ravenheart and Starlingstorm when you were just a kit, they believe you have great potential to be a great warrior in my clan. I want to see you prove it,” Greystorm says. When Cherry didn’t respond, the leader continued, “I am having one of my warriors set up a hunting patrol, I want to see your hunting skills first so bring back three squirrels.” Just then another group of cats, mostly toms, walked up to them. “Is this her?” A black tom, who looked identical to Ravenheart asks with a smile on his lips. “Yes this is Cherry. Test her out.” Cherry stood and went with the hunting group away from the others. “So Cherry, my name is Darkheart, as you may tell me and Ravenheart are twin brothers,” the tom says, his whiskers twitching with excitement. “Oh wow.” Darkheart purrs and pauses while looking at Cherry. “I just realized something. You look just like one of our old leaders. The one before Greystar. Her name was Redstar,” Darkheart says, lowering his voice. “Was? What happened to her?” Cherry asks curiously. Darkheart hesitated before saying, “well when Greystar was deputy, according to her, she found Redstar dead, killed by rouges, her and her kits.” The tom stop suddenly. Cherry looked up confused and saw a blue tom with copper eyes walk up to them. “Stonetail,” Darkheart mews, glaring at the fellow warrior. “Hello Darkheart, who is this?” Darkheart looked at Cherry for a moment and blurted out. "My mate Cherrytail." Cherry looked at him confused, her face heating up a bit. "Oh. Didn't expect you to have a mate so soon. Pleasure to meet you Cherrytail,"Stonetail mews, giving Cherry a swift lick on the cheek. Darkheart step between them too. "Leave us be now," he hissed at Stonetail, who rolled his eyes and walked off.

(TBC)

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡