Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old February 21st, 2024, 04:20 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default I'm Sitting Here, Crying At My Death Bed~ [Moonfoot's Last Words Story]

so, as you might know im killing moonfoot, so uhm here's the story me and @/dino. just recently roleplayed together ig..

this death story happened in roleplay with @dino.!

There was a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and this guy was quickly crossing over into the latter. Bumblestar sneered as he came at her again, and this time she put a lot more force into the blow she delivered. Before he could touch her, her paw connected harshly with the side of his head and sent him sprawling. She was prepared to snap another of his legs if he got up again, but when she saw he was knocked out cold, she turned away from him. No point in lingering on defenseless opponents.

Pain was starting to flare up, but Bumblestar was far from being done. As soon as her attention was off of Jayfrost, she was lunging to sink her claws into another. This one she recognized from her fight with Birdsnow, the one who'd served as a lucky distraction - Moon-something, she thought she'd heard. The warrior wasn't so lucky now, and Bumblestar aimed to score her claws down the RiverClanner's side as she closed the distance.

(credit to @/dino.)

I had been in the middle of fighting an (NPC) warrior when I heard the pounding of paws behind me. I pushed the other warrior to the side and looked over. Bumblestar! I thought as I realized the thunderclan leader was coming right at me.

I blinked and ran toward her aswell..

"I might aswell die trying, and die with honor."

(credit to me ig)

Honor. All these cats spoke of was honor, as if it ran through their very veins, as if they were the embodiment of it - when it was perfectly clear to the rest of the world their blood was made only of lies and poison. Bumblestar bared her teeth as she collided headfirst with Moonfoot and bowled the warrior over, slamming her into the ground and raking her claws down her side and flank to tear open jagged marks. "Talk to me again about honor once you've actually learned the meaning of it!"

My adrenaline is rushing and my mind is racing, but I continue to fight determiedly. I back up and slam a paw down on Bumblestar's face, leaving a scratch on their cheek.

"You do know I have no riverclan blood, right?"

"I was born a loner, and in a way I still am a loner."

Claws nicked Bumblestar's cheek as she jerked her head back, and she moved forward again, jaws wide with intent to sink her teeth deep into Moonfoot's shoulder and force her back against the slick ground. No loyalty amongst the lot of them either, it seemed. This just kept getting better and better.

If her teeth met their mark, she would reach up to rake clawmarks down Moontail's opposite shoulder for extra damage.

my body is now aching and my blood is steaming from wounds. I tear a chunk off of bumblestar's left ear and fall down in an attempt to strike again.

I kick bumblestar in the jaw poorly with my right back leg and pain pulses through my body.

"I don't think I'm done quite yet.."

Teeth snapped too close to her ear and Bumblestar swung her head to the side to avoid it just as a kick caught her in the jaw, knocking her back and jostling her claws from Moonfoot's pelt. Her own teeth sliced through her tongue and the taste of her own blood filled her mouth.

Pissed off and already bored with this fight, more than ready to move onto something else, Bumblestar moved to ram her shoulder hard against Moontail's with the intent to drive her back. Regardless of whether she connected or not, the follow-up was quick - curved claws flashed as she carved them toward Moonfoot's throat. "Not quite yet my ass," she spat.

I blink, my throat filling with the taste of my own blood and my eyes blurry.
I try to scream but all that comes out is a squeak.

"If I die now, I'll die loved, and I'll die knowing starclan will welcome me."

I drop to the ground, screaming with no words. My tears drip like a waterfall.

My eyes glaze.

My vision fades to black..

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B