Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur has been so scatter brained he hadn’t been able to find his apprentice some mentor you are. he thought. He spotted shrewpaw by the entrance and started walking towards him, as he made his was closer he noticed the cat seemed tired. “Hey!” he said cheerfully “sorry I haven’t been able to take you out training yet, but would you like to know?” he asked, hooding he could make up for lost time.
Shrewpaw lit up as soon as he saw his mentor walk in. He immediately bounced the rest of the way to Sheepfur with a smile on his face. "Of course I wanna go! I thought you would never ask!" he replied, licking his chest in embaressment as he realized how overly excited he was to be taken out on his own training trip. Although he had joined in with other apprentices, it was nothing like having his own. Glancing back up to his mentor, the small apprentice put the pep back into his step and impatiently waited to leave. He couldn't wait to see what Sheepfur would teach him!

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 28th, 2019, 06:08 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

(Open to anyone in the Testing Reality plot.)

Robinflight shook. What was going on? Why was everyone acting like this? "D- don't they know its against the warrior's code to hurt your clan mates? W-what are you-u doing? Leave me alone!" He shouted. He was starting to lose his mind. He was yelling at the wall, who he thought was a cat threatening him. He started to see cats crowding around him, claw's unsheathed, ready to kill him. He yowled very loudly and ran away from them, bumping into the wall, who he thought was a twoleg and its dog. "pl-please don't take me..." He mewed. It wasn't him to be scared, but something bad was going on in his head, and he wasn't aware of it. He looked around him and saw the exit of the den, but was stiff with fear and couldn't move, he heard a cats padding coming near the door.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; November 28th, 2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old November 28th, 2019, 08:50 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Shrewpaw lit up as soon as he saw his mentor walk in. He immediately bounced the rest of the way to Sheepfur with a smile on his face. "Of course I wanna go! I thought you would never ask!" he replied, licking his chest in embaressment as he realized how overly excited he was to be taken out on his own training trip. Although he had joined in with other apprentices, it was nothing like having his own. Glancing back up to his mentor, the small apprentice put the pep back into his step and impatiently waited to leave. He couldn't wait to see what Sheepfur would teach him!
Sheepfur smiled the apprentices excitement rubbing off on him. He was glad that shrewpaw wasn’t holding any grudges against him for not being able to take him training. He chuckled softly ”so do you want to do battle training, or hunting?” he asked, most apprentices always wanted to battle train, but he knew that it wasn’t always the case. When he was an apprentice he always preferred patrols.

((((Ps. Sorry I couldn’t rp , I got supper sick. I’m better now though!))))))))

Old November 28th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur smiled the apprentices excitement rubbing off on him. He was glad that shrewpaw wasn’t holding any grudges against him for not being able to take him training. He chuckled softly ”so do you want to do battle training, or hunting?” he asked, most apprentices always wanted to battle train, but he knew that it wasn’t always the case. When he was an apprentice he always preferred patrols.

((((Ps. Sorry I couldn’t rp , I got supper sick. I’m better now though!))))))))

He smiled and thought for a moment. Although he had always wanted to participate in battle training, wouldn't it be better to continue where he already was? Much easier, plus he already knew the basics so he could show off. Already this apprentice was daydreaming of the day he was made a warrior and he hadn't even been trained yet! "Can we do hunting?" he replied, bouncing on his 18 toes excitedly. Blah blah blah, so much talk and yet they hadn't even left out. Maybe this wouldn't be as fun as he anticipated.

||No problem!||

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 29th, 2019, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
He smiled and thought for a moment. Although he had always wanted to participate in battle training, wouldn't it be better to continue where he already was? Much easier, plus he already knew the basics so he could show off. Already this apprentice was daydreaming of the day he was made a warrior and he hadn't even been trained yet! "Can we do hunting?" he replied, bouncing on his 18 toes excitedly. Blah blah blah, so much talk and yet they hadn't even left out. Maybe this wouldn't be as fun as he anticipated.

||No problem!||
Sheepfur smiled, also excited to begin training his apprentice. Though he felt kinda bad, for not being able to train him. But he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, that was in the past and no grudges would be held. “Sure we can!” he said. Swishing his tail along the ground cheerfully. Sheepfur stepped to the entrance of camp turning back to shrewpaw.

Old December 1st, 2019, 03:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ AS A REMINDER: WindClan cats are under the influence of chemicals that make them hallucinate!

Some cats may be aggressive and attack the 'creatures' they see (which will likely be their own Clan-mates),

while others may be more timid and try to hide or flee. ]
Old December 1st, 2019, 08:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. @Hxenysuckle @Pepperkins
[I think that's all who replied]

Brightstar's ears twitched and swerved as each cat spoke. Foxpudge had a point, it would probably be better if she went to her den and she needed checked by Beeblaze but... She really didn't want to do either at the present time. "Maybe..." She trailed off as deferent cats caught her attention. Plus cats where acting really weird at the moment. Tawnystep was awake again and there was an apprentice that seemed to want her attention but Brightstar wasn't sure he was even talking to her. So, her gaze drifted across the clearing eyeing each cat. Something was off. But what...
With Foxpude's question the molly turned to him. "See what?" Had she missed something? Was something in camp? Now alert Bright scanned over the clearing once more. She still didn't see anything, but there where a lot of cats out. Upon looking they where unfamiliar cats, where they invaded? Why was no cat else worried about this? Was it really cats. On closer attention the cat like creatures didn't look much like cats. "Is that what your talking about?" Nodding towards the shapes she asked. Her eyes unusually wide as she watched the nonexistent creatures. Some being plants, some clanmates but they looked like being straight out of the Dark Forest to her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 1st, 2019, 09:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She finally stopped and looked back. Silently, Bramblebear began to walk slower, though still remaining strides ahead of the little-legged tom. Her tail lashed as she forced herself to take smaller steps. The silver tabby glanced back every few steps to make sure Smallbear hadn't fallen behind again, flicking an ear in affirmation each time. She kept up the agonizing pace until they reached the designated location, stopping and turning around. "Hunt here," she stated, "You there. I am there." Bramblebear pointed to separate locations in their general vicinity using her tail. "No return until have two prey." She squinted at the tom, wanting to make sure he understood before she went off to hunt.

Smallbear sighed as she slowed down. He was grateful she listened but he felt it was just irritating her and she would eventually just leave him behind. Yet Bramblebear didn't leave him at all, she even looked back to make sure he was keeping up. That surprised him. The stubby legged warrior had expected to be left but she slowed to a normal pace for him. "Thank you..." He basically whispered his pale yellow eyes trailing up to her head for a moment before settling back at the ground.
When they stopped he couldn't help but notice her unusual way of talking. It was unlike any he had ever heard. Very simple. "O.. okay." Nodding to her instructions the cream tabby turned over to the spot Bramblebear suggested him to go. Two pieces of prey? He could find that, it wasn't like he wasn't useful.
With no need to crouch down Smallflower softly made his way through the grass looking for any prey animal that would present itself. Rabbit, bird, mouse anything.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 1st, 2019, 09:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
(Open to anyone in the Testing Reality plot.)

Robinflight shook. What was going on? Why was everyone acting like this? "D- don't they know its against the warrior's code to hurt your clan mates? W-what are you-u doing? Leave me alone!" He shouted. He was starting to lose his mind. He was yelling at the wall, who he thought was a cat threatening him. He started to see cats crowding around him, claw's unsheathed, ready to kill him. He yowled very loudly and ran away from them, bumping into the wall, who he thought was a twoleg and its dog. "pl-please don't take me..." He mewed. It wasn't him to be scared, but something bad was going on in his head, and he wasn't aware of it. He looked around him and saw the exit of the den, but was stiff with fear and couldn't move, he heard a cats padding coming near the door.
[ Coyotesnarl ]
Stiff legged and paranoid, face greyed like those of the dead and flesh rotting right off off of yellow bones. Shakes and horribly dark dead eyes, watching with relentless hatred. The ground felt unreal against his paws, soft and feathery like his mother’s fur but not real. Like any given moment he’d go tumbling into the depths of the earth surrounded and swallowing in dirt in mouthfuls, filling his eyes and ears in a barrier to block him from the sounds.
He shook from it feeling his head rock back as he misjudged his movement, he didn’t feel right. Nothing that was happening was right and it was all due to that smell. Horribly sour and dead in the air.. hanging around like rain.

He’d feel that sanity slip away like the moisture from the air the moment the winters cold came, sucking from the air and draining it into the earth to sleep dormantly. He shivered pushing himself up from the nest as he heard jumbled voices come together in one. A desperate and heart felt plea, fear filled and reminding him of a time so sour. He stood feeling waves of heat cross his body- eyes filled of soppy blood. His eyes focused on the shifting shape weak and frightened settling briefly before cocking his head to the side. In a sense he could tell it apart from things that only lingered behind his eyes. Just out of sight and barely alive in appearance- though this was moving. Perhaps he could feel something real beneath his paws. End it here. Coyotesnarl felt his muscles bunch and eyes flicker anxiously back and fourth- source of living sound washing over him feeding the irritation. The rage.

It was a quick movement, leaping from his spot in tangled mess with dots of sweat beading on his brow. Claws extended and he felt his eyes cover over in dark blood- he couldn’t see. He just braced for the impact.

‘ ‘ now you die ‘ ‘

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 1st, 2019, 10:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge let out a hiss, hackles raising as one of the shadows drew close to him. It wasn't a shadow.. it was a demon! An undead creature, with putrid flesh and fur barely hanging off the cat's bones. He recognized it, too-- with stunning clarity, this was Aspenflight! The cat he had seen earlier was merely an imposter and the Real Aspenflight had come from the grave to haunt him.

Panicking and desperate to get this undead horror away from him, Foxpudge began to wildly lash out at the Real Aspenflight. He didn't care where he hit, he just wanted it gone!

[ OPEN FOR ANYONE TO BE HIT ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread