Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2017, 02:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Pathos

Mudpaw slipped into the clearing, yellow eyes scanning. His body felt heavy, he felt his was struggling to even stay up right. When you'd look at him, there was no physical injuries, to tufts of fur missing or droplets of blood coming off of him. He seemed perfectly fine. But he wasn't. He felt his head was spinning and going a million miles per hour, constant thoughts of Redpaw dead running through his mind. It had not been long since his lovers death, but it had felt like just yesterday he was in the clearing with his head pressed against the calicos flank as he weeped over his death. It had felt like just yesterday he had been running with Redpaw across the moor, watching Red catch rabbits and failing, but be in a giggling mess after. He missed that. He missed his scent against him, he missed sharing a nest with him, he missed it all.
And now all of that was gone.
His fur no longer lingered of Reds scent, his oversized nest was now empty. At night he slept alone, and now more cold then he used to be. The moor was full of rabbits but he had no urge to chase them. He no longer had him pressed against his side, or have his head resting on the smaller cats as they basked in the territory. It was all long gone, and he didn't know what he was going to do. Mudpaw didn't have a lot of family, only his brothers. Which, one of them was more closer to his age, and more closer to. He wanted to talk to someone, he had felt alone and just...needed somebody. Anymore. So here he stood, yellow hues staring curiously around the clearing to look for his beloved sibling.

Last edited by graves; March 26th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:40 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Emberpaw(tom)

My name is Emberpaw now I thought to myself not Emberkit. One moon ago I became an apprentice, my mentor was Moonwind. I had made a a vow to her in my head that i would be the best apprentice she would ever have.

~morning~

I woke up and bounded out of my nest. I quickly wash myself and bound over to Moonwind, my mentor. "When are we going to leave for dawn patrol?" I asked, my stomach growling.
Old March 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM
moon+stars shine above

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moonwind looked down at her beautiful, smart apprentince, Emberpaw. She was so proud to be a mentor! We will leave soon, Emberpaw, she said, answering Emberpaw's recent question. Moonwind smiled to herself, promising herself she would be the best mentor she could be.
Old March 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
@Pathos

Mudpaw slipped into the clearing, yellow eyes scanning. His body felt heavy, he felt his was struggling to even stay up right. When you'd look at him, there was no physical injuries, to tufts of fur missing or droplets of blood coming off of him. He seemed perfectly fine. But he wasn't. He felt his head was spinning and going a million miles per hour, constant thoughts of Redpaw dead running through his mind. It had not been long since his lovers death, but it had felt like just yesterday he was in the clearing with his head pressed against the calicos flank as he weeped over his death. It had felt like just yesterday he had been running with Redpaw across the moor, watching Red catch rabbits and failing, but be in a giggling mess after. He missed that. He missed his scent against him, he missed sharing a nest with him, he missed it all.
And now all of that was gone.
His fur no longer lingered of Reds scent, his oversized nest was now empty. At night he slept alone, and now more cold then he used to be. The moor was full of rabbits but he had no urge to chase them. He no longer had him pressed against his side, or have his head resting on the smaller cats as they basked in the territory. It was all long gone, and he didn't know what he was going to do. Mudpaw didn't have a lot of family, only his brothers. Which, one of them was more closer to his age, and more closer to. He wanted to talk to someone, he had felt alone and just...needed somebody. Anymore. So here he stood, yellow hues staring curiously around the clearing to look for his beloved sibling.
[sorry if this post seems off or if it's worded strangely??? it just feels weird idk]

Exhaustion laced each heavy step of his paws, each exhale of his breath, each flicker of his optics and audits. Cinnamonpaw still had not gotten used to the fast pace of Rainshade's training. Much of his personality had been swept away along with his energy, and now all he wanted to do was eat fresh-kill and rest. He just wanted to skip the entire idea of social interaction. But, making his way into the clearing, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to. Cinnamon caught sight of Mudpaw for a split-second and instantly quickened his pace, ignoring the muscles aching in his legs. His brother hadn't been doing well in the past moons, and Cinn had tried to get out of training to help him, to no avail. His eyes hardened, worry flashing in them. "Mudpaw," he started, slowing to a halt in front of him and continuing. "Are you alright?" He regretted what he had said almost instantaneously. Of course he's not alright! That's like, the most obvious thing in the world. It was evident in the way Mudpaw looked—not in his physical condition, mind you, but in his face—that he was definitely not in tiptop shape.

Cinnamonpaw, on the other hand, was almost glad that he didn't fancy anyone. Almost. He did, of course, feel guilty—why should he be feeling happy about not having to go through with what his brother was?—but he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of relief. Well, the good things did balance out the bad things: he did have to deal with a rather infuriating bully—namely, Phantompaw—who took away most of the relief that he felt for not experiencing loss. Cinnamon gazed at his brother, searching for any type of sign that he wanted him here. Well, even if Mudpaw didn't want to talk to him, he wouldn't leave. It was obvious that he needed solace.

lio was here ♥
Old March 26th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

Gingerberry saw the cat sit. "Hey, you up for a small patrol, or have you already been?" He asked, he usually was the one to be impolite to others but he liked this cat.
"Sure" Windfur said standing up.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 26th, 2017, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @meraki }
Leopardpaw padded out, a smile on her maw like always. She looked at the apprentice's den, where a moon ago she shot through the wall because of a dare. It was fixed now, like new. She shook her head in a small chuckle and sat in the middle. She looked around, and then layed down, and her blue eyes went half closed as she basked in the sun. She had been in the Medicine Cat's den, and it was obvious with the strong scent of herbs on her pelt. She was hoping to wait for Moonpaw to return from her trip, but she had to take a poppyseed, as her paw still hurt bad from it's break, and she was a bit tired. She was taller than most in the clan. Actually she thought she was taller than all. But she didn't care, and her friends and family didn't seem to care either. She recounted the entire time with Surgestorm all the way back to her last memory of her mother. Her real mother. She could remember the dark, mud-like pelt, her lime-green eyes, and her spots. Leopardpaw wondered what her father looked like, where he was, and stuff. But knowing he was a kittypet she bet he was still in the two-leg dens. She hoped one day she could meet him. Lost in thought, she had spaced out, not caring for what was going on around her, and she smiled softly, remembering all the good things in her life, something she did alot.
{sorry i was distracted heh ^^"}
Old March 26th, 2017, 07:07 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @meraki }
Leopardpaw padded out, a smile on her maw like always. She looked at the apprentice's den, where a moon ago she shot through the wall because of a dare. It was fixed now, like new. She shook her head in a small chuckle and sat in the middle. She looked around, and then layed down, and her blue eyes went half closed as she basked in the sun. She had been in the Medicine Cat's den, and it was obvious with the strong scent of herbs on her pelt. She was hoping to wait for Moonpaw to return from her trip, but she had to take a poppyseed, as her paw still hurt bad from it's break, and she was a bit tired. She was taller than most in the clan. Actually she thought she was taller than all. But she didn't care, and her friends and family didn't seem to care either. She recounted the entire time with Surgestorm all the way back to her last memory of her mother. Her real mother. She could remember the dark, mud-like pelt, her lime-green eyes, and her spots. Leopardpaw wondered what her father looked like, where he was, and stuff. But knowing he was a kittypet she bet he was still in the two-leg dens. She hoped one day she could meet him. Lost in thought, she had spaced out, not caring for what was going on around her, and she smiled softly, remembering all the good things in her life, something she did alot.
{sorry i was distracted heh ^^"}
{pfft it's fine lol c;}
Featherpaw was doing something that, most likely, no one else in the clan was doing. While most cats were chatting, sleeping, eating, playing, play-fighting, or arguing, the smaller sized white apprentice was simply laying there, her large blue eyes narrowed, staring right at a small flower. After the snowstorm had come and gone, it seemed like newleaf had finally gotten the memo. It was still chilly, but the snow was finally starting to melt. And right before her eyes, was the smallest of flowers. To many, it would have been a simply pretty sight. To most, it wouldn't have been noticed, and likely trampled on my oblivious passerbyes. But to Featherpaw, it was close to everything. Being only six moons of age, she was born during the time of leaf-fall, and had not yet witnessed a new-leaf. But she knew that flowers meant bigger plants. Bigger plants meant more rabbits. More rabbits lead to less bouts of hunger. But that was not the only reason the small flower fascinated Featherpaw. It was also beautiful, and rather interesting, in fact. The way it's small, soft petals blew like her fur in the gentle newleaf zephyr.

The fact that despite everything; the fire, the snowstorms, the wind, throughout nature at it's worst, the small, tiny, delicate flower still blooms. For most, this was simply a sign of newleaf. But for some, it was a sign that through it all, through the worst of the moons, the clans would thrive and continue to bloom, no matter what.

Now, despite these rather deep thoughts going through the young cat's head, anyone who saw her would see some apprentice laying on the ground while staring at a weed. Which, was true, to be frank. But Featherpaw didn't care-not really anyway. See, she was the sort to not really care about what others thought of her, but she did at the same time. Featherpaw would always put herself in other cats' shoes before saying anything. even though she was probably the friendliest and most pure at heart cat you'd meet. There was no poison in this cat's heart. Then again, she was too young to really have experienced any major catastrophe with either family life or physically. Not yet, anyway. But that didn't stop her love of helping other cats who'd had some kind of emotional or physical trauma. That was her specialty.

Featherpaw looked up after a while of staring at the flower; each petal and leaf basically memorized completely in her photographic brain. She looked around, just as the faint smell of medical herbs hit her smack in the nose. Her ears perked up, looking around, half expecting to see her close friend, Surgestorm. But then she realized that the scent of herbs was too faint to be his, and it was mingled with the scent of the Apprentices' Den. Finally, her gaze fell upon the tall figure of Leopardpaw, a fellow, but older and much taller, apprentice. Featherpaw's encounters with the other feline were slight, but she knew for a fact that Leopardpaw was friendly. She'd recalled the spotted cat's accident, remembering how it had been from a dare. Not being much of the sort to actually go through with a dare, Featherpaw couldn't exactly understand them. Why make someone do something dangerous, that they don't even want to do, because if they don't, they'll be viewed as cowardly? It was a strange and pointless circle that Featherpaw took no part in. Nevertheless, Featherpaw padded over to Leopardpaw with a bright look on her white-furred face. "Hello," the younger apprentice meowed in a friendly manor, as she settled herself down into a sitting position beside the fellow apprentice without so much as a thought as to how she may react.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; March 26th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old March 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post

Upset by his previous mistake, Dovepaw turned towards Emberdust, searching for sympathy. But he spotted something else. When his eyes laid upon another rabbit, he was too happy to describe. Quickly telling his mentor, he waited for instructions. I'll get you this time! (I forgot before, but isn't WindClan's tactic speed, not sneak? Jjust want to make this as close to the books as possible.)
(Yes it is but ember doesn't work that way, you'll see in a moment.)
The orange molly flicked her tail and crouched, her honey hues danced with amusement "Crouch down and make sure you're upwind so it doesn't smell you." she stated softly, her voice barely above a whisper. The she cat pressed her body against the ground, the grass tickling her stomach as she did so. She twitched her nose and looked over at Dovepaw "Now, we normally hunt them by chasing them, we are considered the fastest cats of all clans. But I am going to teach you a different way than normal." she stated "Slowly begin to crawl forward and once you get close enough, without scaring it away, you leap and aim for its neck, try and give it a quick and painless death. Understood? Now go." she stated, not waiting for the Tom to answer before she gently nudged him forward.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 26th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Spottedheart's eyes widened. "I told you to take care of Featherlight first!" She snarled. She coughed, ending with a gasp for air. "Don't pay attention to me! It was just a little cough!" The calico was worried for her mate. She'd rather die watching Featherlight live.

(Why is it that Spottedheart has worse wounds, but is fine. But Featherlight has a scar down her flank, and she's wheezing and coughing to death..)
(She has has problems breathing ever since she was an apperentice. Its gotten worse from the fight.)

Featherlight got up. She looked at her kit, bundled in her fur. Dhe looked at the cat she loved. "You are going to be taken care of first! If you die, I wont know what to do!" She snarled. She coughed and weezed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 27th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

(Yes it is but ember doesn't work that way, you'll see in a moment.)
The orange molly flicked her tail and crouched, her honey hues danced with amusement "Crouch down and make sure you're upwind so it doesn't smell you." she stated softly, her voice barely above a whisper. The she cat pressed her body against the ground, the grass tickling her stomach as she did so. She twitched her nose and looked over at Dovepaw "Now, we normally hunt them by chasing them, we are considered the fastest cats of all clans. But I am going to teach you a different way than normal." she stated "Slowly begin to crawl forward and once you get close enough, without scaring it away, you leap and aim for its neck, try and give it a quick and painless death. Understood? Now go." she stated, not waiting for the Tom to answer before she gently nudged him forward.
Doing as she said, Dovepaw crouched down as low as his limbs would allow. Feeling the wind blowing on to the side of him, he circled around until he could scent the rabbit but it ccouldn't scent him. He put one paw in front of the other, slowly making progress. When he was within 2 tail lengths of the rabbit, he pounced. When he went up in the air, everything went in slow motion. He saw the rabbit noticing him, and the ground where he would land. He saw his mentor looking on, and most of all... Ooof! Dovepaw slammed into the ground. He glimpsed the rabbit running away, and with his remaining strength he chased after the rabbit. After about 3 seconds the rabbit was dead and in his jaws.
I-I caught it! I caught it! He was overjoyed at the prospect of catching his prey. My first price of prey! I can't wait to drop it on the fresh-kill pile! Paws jumping with excitement, he bolted back to his mentor. "How'd I do?" His mind was only half thinking about talking to Emberdust, but the other part was thinking about future hunting trips. I'm going to be the best warrior in the clans!
Waffle.

Closed Thread