Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(Of course love . Goodnight )
(Goodnight)
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:39 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
This conversation felt like it was already going downhill. What had happened to the times when Obsidiansky felt like he could be himself, just laughing and talking about silly things, or serious things? What had happened to the times when he had gone to her and she had gone to him, about relationship or friendship problems? The only secrets the dark tom had kept from her were those of his past, the one with Heatherbreeze. She knew bits and pieces, of course - that they had been best friends, that they had been in love, that things had gone wrong, but she didn't know the whole story. She didn't know it'd been partly his fault. She definitely didn't know that Obsidiansky thought Fawnskip was similar. And he wasn't planning on telling her, not wanting to upset the tortoiseshell feline. "Good," He answered with a small smile.

Obsidiansky changed to a more comfortable position, straightening his back a little more as he sat down, his tail curled around his paws in a kingly fashion as he surveyed the clearing - soon after turning his eyes in Sagewhisker's own direction. "So, what've you been up to lately? How are the kits, doing well, I hope?" He hadn't even thought about her kits in a long time. He had almost forgotten they existed, but now that he was speaking to her, she reminded him that she did, in fact, have young ones. Obsidiansky had only seen them once or twice, really; he had honestly thought they were some of the cutest cats he had seen. A couple had looked pretty similar to Blazingstar. How the leader could deny that they were his, the tom didn't know, but he wasn't planning on pushing the subject.

If Sagewhisker had needed him to fight for her, he would have done it. But she was strong and she had gotten through it on her own. She was stronger then she thought she was, but Obsidiansky knew - had always known - how brave and strong Sagewhisker really was. Raising kits on your own was never easy, and while the tom had been there for her when she needed it, she had done all the hard work.
Sagewhisker was succumbed to her own thoughts. She had halfway known that Obsidiansky didn’t like her this way, but she had told him anyway. Oh, how she regretted telling him. No words could describe it. But she knew that he had loved someone before her, before Sagewhisker and Obsidiansky had ever met. Her name was… Heatherbreeze. Or at least that was the name she recalled him telling her. Sagewhisker had wondered about her sometimes, but never really took an interest in asking him to tell her about the she-cat. She had always figured that it would upset the tom, and she definitely did not want to do that. Even though all this had happened, she would not to anything in her power to upset him. Sagewhisker just wanted him to be happy, even if that meant him not ending up with her.

The sound of Obsidiansky’s voice broke into her thoughts. She shook her head and smiled at the thought of her kits, It was a genuine smile. Sagewhisker loved her kits more than anything in her life. They were the only thing that had stayed true to her, or so she thought. Sagewhisker would do anything for them, anything.”Oh, they are great! Actually, they are apprentices now.” Sagewhisker continued. “I’m so proud of them. I know Blazingstar will, more than likely, never admit that they are his own, but I am proud to be their mother.” Sagewhisker looked at Obsidiansky and smiled. Sagewhisker had wished that she had had at least some help in raising her kits. It was a lot of work, but she wouldn’t do anything that involved them over again. They were perfect in her eyes and she wouldn’t trade them for the world.

“Oh, I haven’t really been doing anything lately. Just trying to stay warm. This weather isn’t really helping, it’s always freezing cold. And I mean, just look at me! My fur is shorter than a rabbit’s!” Sagewhisker replied, laughing. This was more like what Obsidiansky and Sagewhisker’s talks had been before she had confessed her feelings to him. They were carefree, loose, and never complicated. The two would just pour out their feelings to each other, not a care or worry in the world.”So what have you been up to lately? How has Canineheart been?” Sagewhisker asked. She would have asked about Fawnskip, but she had a feeling that the conversation would start to go downhill. Sagewhisker would avoid anything like that, this time.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Fuzzyfeline
Greenpaw saw Silverpaw in the clearing, he smiled slightly and waved his tail, hoping she'd see it, most non-verbal cats are more aware of their surroundings. He gave a soft purr as he began to walk towards her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 03:01 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(No no it's great! I completely understand having a lack of inspiration, I hate those times =( )

Since his muslces were already tense from the dark thoughtr protruding from the shadows of his mind, Jaypaw was a smidge more prepared for Shiningfeather's surprise attack. Despite this, however, his yellow eyes went wide and all he could get up was both front paws before the warrior barreled into him, knocking him backwards. The two tumbled down the small hill, resulting with Jaypaw on his back and staring up at the sky. Black dots clouded his vision but the tom quickly shook them away, forcing his gaze to focus on his mentor's face.

"Okay, okay," he muttered quickly to himself, his brain racing to come up with any defense moves. He hadn't learned much, but from his play fighting days he did recall a bit of skill. As the muscle memory kicked in, the gray tom kicked up with his hind legs into Shiningfeather's soft underbelly - claws obviously sheathed - in an attempt to throw her off. Due to her size and obvious advantage of more experience, however, he was unsure how effective this would be in freeing himself.
The molly was a bit shaken from the fall they had both experienced.

Truth be told, it had been a while since she had rolled down a hill while fighting another cat.
She quickly shook the slight dizziness out of her mind and looked down at her apprentice, trying to ignore the nagging thought that her fur had been soiled and that she needed to fix it, right now.

This was no time for keeping up appearances, however. She had an important task at paw.

She couldn't help but notice Jaypaw's slight hesitation at first, but repressed a satisfied smile when she caught on on his intentions.

She let him do what he thought was best, and considered wether she should stop there or play around with him a little further, anchoring her body on the ground so she would stay steady against his attempts at throwing her off.

Shiningfeather rapidly decided she'd do something else before setting him free. She tried to soften her gaze as best as she could, and gently put her right paw on Jaypaw's chest, so as to make sure he wouldn't do anything out of reflex.

Now, see, what you did was a good thing.” She meowed in what she hoped was an encouraging tone. How would she know ? It had also been a while since she provided support or words of encouragement. But she had to make her apprentice believe in himself in every step of the way if she wanted him to learn and get better at fighting.

It gives you an advantage over your opponent. Now, you can't throw me off easily as I'm experienced and slightly bigger, however you could always rake my belly with your claws, if you were in a real battle. It's one of the most important moves you have to learn. Against sensitive or weaker cats, it can be a battle breaker, and if not it at least surprises your opponent.” She explained as she gestured to Jaypaw's back legs and paws.

Of course, this position also comes with risks, so you should keep it only for a restrained time.” She continued as she put her right paw higher up against his throat.

Some cats are reckless and don't care for the rules, and might end up slashing your throat, or a cat could simply knock your breath out.” She then put her paw back where it originally was. “But they could also simply slash at your chest.” She made a slashing gesture, claws sheated. “Or, if they have the strenght and speed ...” She made a motion that could have sent Jaypaw rolling on himself and land on his belly. “They could roll you over and pin you down, and claw at your back.

But for now, try to move your paws as if your claws were unsheated. Try to do it as if I were, say ...” She was about to say a Thunderclan cat, given their future opponents, but realized it wouldn't do them both much good. “... a dangerous rogue.”

With that said, she waited for her apprentice to do as she asked him to, curious to see how quick he could move his paws in this position.

Old December 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
The molly was a bit shaken from the fall they had both experienced.

Truth be told, it had been a while since she had rolled down a hill while fighting another cat.
She quickly shook the slight dizziness out of her mind and looked down at her apprentice, trying to ignore the nagging thought that her fur had been soiled and that she needed to fix it, right now.

This was no time for keeping up appearances, however. She had an important task at paw.

She couldn't help but notice Jaypaw's slight hesitation at first, but repressed a satisfied smile when she caught on on his intentions.

She let him do what he thought was best, and considered wether she should stop there or play around with him a little further, anchoring her body on the ground so she would stay steady against his attempts at throwing her off.

Shiningfeather rapidly decided she'd do something else before setting him free. She tried to soften her gaze as best as she could, and gently put her right paw on Jaypaw's chest, so as to make sure he wouldn't do anything out of reflex.

Now, see, what you did was a good thing.” She meowed in what she hoped was an encouraging tone. How would she know ? It had also been a while since she provided support or words of encouragement. But she had to make her apprentice believe in himself in every step of the way if she wanted him to learn and get better at fighting.

It gives you an advantage over your opponent. Now, you can't throw me off easily as I'm experienced and slightly bigger, however you could always rake my belly with your claws, if you were in a real battle. It's one of the most important moves you have to learn. Against sensitive or weaker cats, it can be a battle breaker, and if not it at least surprises your opponent.” She explained as she gestured to Jaypaw's back legs and paws.

Of course, this position also comes with risks, so you should keep it only for a restrained time.” She continued as she put her right paw higher up against his throat.

Some cats are reckless and don't care for the rules, and might end up slashing your throat, or a cat could simply knock your breath out.” She then put her paw back where it originally was. “But they could also simply slash at your chest.” She made a slashing gesture, claws sheated. “Or, if they have the strenght and speed ...” She made a motion that could have sent Jaypaw rolling on himself and land on his belly. “They could roll you over and pin you down, and claw at your back.

But for now, try to move your paws as if your claws were unsheated. Try to do it as if I were, say ...” She was about to say a Thunderclan cat, given their future opponents, but realized it wouldn't do them both much good. “... a dangerous rogue.”

With that said, she waited for her apprentice to do as she asked him to, curious to see how quick he could move his paws in this position.
Jaypaw's ears twitched as he listened intently to his mentors advice. Already he felt better to have her as a teacher; Shiningfeather obviously just wanted him to be the best warrior he could, and it was clear she had no intention of causing him any distress over his heritage. It made him relax more around her, and the clarity to just focus on performing the moves as told settled over his body. Almost instantly, the rush of blood filled his veins, laced with the anticipation that a real battle might bring him.

"If they do go for the throat, then the first thing I would want to do is try to duck away, correct?" he replied, mostly to himself as he rattled his brain to think of an exit strategy for that one. Though he was certain that one day he would be well prepared for a real battle, the apprentice still feared the thought that there were cats out there who would not take mercy on him as his mentor was doing currently.

As she instructed him to try again, Jaypaw furrowed his brow, muscles tensing up a bit as he readied himself. This time he would try a different tactic. In a flash, his forepaws shot up against Shiningfeather's chest hard - claws sheathed - along with his hind legs. He decided to use the momentum to his advantage and went to roll onto this side as if to roll over. Muscles flexed and straining, he attempted to roll his mentor over with him, at least aiming to have them side by side instead of the warrior on top of him. This would at least get her weight off and he'd be free to kick away and spring up.
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Greenpaw saw Silverpaw in the clearing, he smiled slightly and waved his tail, hoping she'd see it, most non-verbal cats are more aware of their surroundings. He gave a soft purr as he began to walk towards her.
(It's Silent not Silver. But that happens a lot. XD I pick wearied names.)

As the pale gray and white Siamese looking molly came in to the clearing she observed everything. Noticing Greenpaw waving his tail at her in welcome, a thing she used all the time, she headed over. As she arrived she waved her tail in greeting and smiling. She didn't purr but that was normal. Her purrs were always very quiet when she did make them but, that was rare. Though no one knows why. No one really knows much about this molly, only a few cats that were welling to try and read her signs. Since she was unable to talk do to being mute, she just flicked Greenpaw with her pale gray tail playfully. The tom seamed to get her. He never spoke, why would he need to? Silentpaw never spoke, because she couldn't, but she though she'd never need to. You can talk with signs. Like she did.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(It's Silent not Silver. But that happens a lot. XD I pick wearied names.)

As the pale gray and white Siamese looking molly came in to the clearing she observed everything. Noticing Greenpaw waving his tail at her in welcome, a thing she used all the time, she headed over. As she arrived she waved her tail in greeting and smiling. She didn't purr but that was normal. Her purrs were always very quiet when she did make them but, that was rare. Though no one knows why. No one really knows much about this molly, only a few cats that were welling to try and read her signs. Since she was unable to talk do to being mute, she just flicked Greenpaw with her pale gray tail playfully. The tom seamed to get her. He never spoke, why would he need to? Silentpaw never spoke, because she couldn't, but she though she'd never need to. You can talk with signs. Like she did.
He longed to murmer her name, but he was almost certain his vocal cords had become unuseful. He flicked his tail back, then he flicked his ear as he padded forward towards Silentpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He longed to murmer her name, but he was almost certain his vocal cords had become unuseful. He flicked his tail back, then he flicked his ear as he padded forward towards Silentpaw.
Silentpaw touched her nose to Greenpaw as a mentor would to it's apprentice. Since he had come closer to her she could reach his nose with hers. There was a mischief gleam in her pale whitish blue eyes. She was a rare molly. It was rare to be born mute but she was, maybe one of the only in WindClan at the moment.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:27 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Myik

A small, black molly stretched as she came out of the Warriors Den, it was obvious that she was still tired. She let out a small yawn as she made her way towards the fresh kill pile. Onyxwhisper hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night so after her usual duties in the morning he tried to take a nap, which just ending up with her tossing and turning half the time. She found nice sunny spot to sit in after she picked out something to eat. It was getting colder out so even the sunny spots of the Clearing were chilly. She wrapped her tail around her tightly and began to eat.

((Sorry this sucks D-)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 28th, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:56 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@Myik

A small, black molly stretched as she came out of the Warriors Den, it was obvious that she was still tired. She let out a small yawn as she made her way towards the fresh kill pile. Onyxwhisper hadn't gotten a lot of sleep last night so after her usual duties in the morning he tried to take a nap, which just ending up with her tossing and turning half the time. She found nice sunny spot to sit in after she picked out something to eat. It was getting colder out so even the sunny spots of the Clearing were chilly. She wrapped her tail around her tightly and began to eat.

((Sorry this sucks D-)
{You're fine!}
Bluetalon walked into the clearing. Making her way over to the fresh kill pile. The blue molly dropped a bird in, looking up as she saw Onyxwhisper.
Her tail tip flicked as she trotted over to to the deputy. Her sea-green eyes glancing around. She approached Onyxwhisper, moving to the side. She sat up next to her, shaking a bit. "Hey, Onyxwhisper! How are you?!" She asked.