Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 12:39 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Surgestorm stood off to the side of the group of cats, watching Singenight with narrowed eyes. His whole pelt bristled as the 'new' leader continued to speak. His nostrils flared as he disowned StarClan, his tail lashing back and forth. However, behind the anger in his eyes was a cold glint of fear. I need to stop this... to say something! He quickly stood up, his fur fluffing out in an attempt to make himself appear bigger than he actually was. At first, when he opened his mouth, nothing would come out. However, after a moment he forced his voice to work. "We cannot just throw StarClan away! They're our ancestors, our family! They guide us in the right direction!" His body trembled slightly, and to the audience before him it could be seen as him trembling in anger, or in fear. StarClan help us...

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 25th, 2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm stood off to the side of the group of cats, watching Singenight with narrowed eyes. His whole pelt bristled as the 'new' leader continued to speak. His nostrils flared as he disowned StarClan, his tail lashing back and forth. However, behind the anger in his eyes was a cold glint of fear. I need to stop this... to say something! He quickly stood up, his fur fluffing out in an attempt to make himself appear bigger than he actually was. At first, when he opened his mouth, nothing would come out. However, after a moment he forced his voice to work. "We cannot just throw StarClan away! They're our ancestors, our family! They guide us in the right direction!" His body trembled slightly, and to the audience before him it could be seen as him trembling in anger, or in fear. StarClan help us...
Mountainclaw stood up."yeah"he yelled"we cant get rid of starclan!!!".
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:05 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Crowpaw's blinked toward Surgestorm,
confusion in her depths."Singenight
might be right..."
She pointed out,but
looked as if she didn't who to side with,
the confusion bubbled in her mind,as
she couldn't think if siding with the new
leader was right or wrong,she thought
of her mentor,who didn't survive in the
fire because she couldn't run or walk good
enough,angry spilled in her mind and
eyes,making her narrow them in anger.
Singenight is right!Leader's are always
right!
The naive apprentice thought,anger
bubbling more."Medicine Cats aren't
always right you know."
She spoke
finally,and quite coldly,her decision
setting her ways.

Last edited by seasalt; November 25th, 2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Mooseleaf, no matter how loyal to StarClan, knew that yowling his furry would only get himself killed. As the tactical tom glanced over to Surgestorm, his emerald eyes flashed, and suddenly, Mooseleaf's mind had changed. "StarClan is why the clans are still alive!" He yowled, slinking closer to Surgestorm, his crooked jaw formed in a small snarl, though it was barely noticeable against his strangely formed maw. A small growl from Mooseleaf pierced the air, his nostrils flaring furiously. No matter how many times his conscience yowped at him to back off, preserve his life, the warrior knew that he could never do that to his clanmates, his family.

"Oh, be quiet!" Mooseleaf meowed challengingly towards Crowpaw, "It's not like you know any better." Mooseleaf's snappish tone was full of anger; he still couldn't believe that Singenight was throwing away StarClan, the one thing that the clans always relied on. "You can't do this!" Looseleaf muttered to himself, making sure that his growl was inaduble to any other cats.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

For @Gusty ))

Winterkit sat in the territory. 'Where did mama go? We are only 3 moons!' She thought getting a little scared. She looked at her brother Smokekit, "Smokekit where did mama go?" She asked she knew he didnt know but he might have remembered where she went! 'Winterkit you are going to be in so much trouble when you get back! Wait... Where is camp! All I remember is running from a scary.... fire' Her thoughts swirled through her head. She didnt notice she was shaking. When she did notice she stoped herself, "Smokekit?" She looked back at him, he was laying down on the cold floor. She got scared again, "Smokekit?! Smokekit! Smokekit are you okay!" She squeaked a little louder.

Smokekit slowly opened his left eye. The one with the white spot, he saw the worry in his sisters eyes. "Winterkit? Winterkit whats wrong?" He asked, She looked sleepy. She asked him her question again, "No... I haven't seen mama...." He looked down, he was scared he didnt want Winterkit to know it though. He looked for a warrior. "Winterkit look for a warrior they can help us!" He mewed, he looked at her again, "Wait.. you should sleep" She nodded and closed her eyes. He looked around hoping a warrior would find them before anything else
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lonestar23
Rainkit was sniffing the Windclan camp carefully, almost expecting flames to burst out and snatch him away. The ash had been carried away by the wind, almost ridding the camp of every memory that the fire was ever here. "Don't ever come back to this camp, i'm named after rain, I will quench fire every ti-" His speech was cut short by yet, another coughing fit. "Stupid fire, you win this round." He wheezed, his yellow eyes staring into the sky as if daring the ash to come back and block the beautiful blue that stretched from horizon to horizon. "Humph!" Rainkit trotted away from the camp entrance and started for the nursery, wondering how his companion was doing. "Heartkit?" His voice was still a bit husky from the smoke that damaged his throat. He searched for her but couldn't seem to find her pelt bouncing around. Well now I'm bored. The fire was one of the only interesting things that seemed to happen in moons, besides the kits little expedition. He purred when recalling the memory, wishing they could do something interesting again. Once I find her we can discuss a new plan. Rainkit decided with a mischevious smirk spread across his muzzle.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; November 25th, 2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
@Lonestar23

Rainkit was sniffing the Windclan camp carefully, almost expecting flames to burst out and snatch him away. The ash had been carried away by the wind, almost ridding the camp of every memory that the fire was ever here. "Don't ever come back to this camp, i'm named after rain, I will quench fire every ti-" His speech was cut short by yet, another coughing fit. "Stupid fire, you win this round." He wheezed, his yellow eyes staring into the sky as if daring the ash to come back and block the beautiful blue that stretched from horizon to horizon. "Humph!" Rainkit trotted away from the camp entrance and started for the nursery, wondering how his companion was doing. "Heartkit?" His voice was still a bit husky from the smoke that damaged his throat. He searched for her but couldn't seem to find her pelt bouncing around. Well now I'm bored. The fire was one of the only interesting things that seemed to happen in moons, besides the kits little expedition. He purred when recalling the memory, wishing they could do something interesting again. Once I find her we can discuss a new plan. Rainkit decided with a mischevious smirk spread across his muzzle.
Heartkit was almost stunned by what had happened. It seemed to have almost broken her spirit, crushed everything that she knew...it had completely destroyed her. However, her spirits were lifted once more once she spotted Rainkit. A bright grin broke out on her maw and she bounded towards him, hearing his husky voice. "Hey Rainkit!" She called, putting on a cheerful expression. She was good at hiding her generally loudspoken emotions when she wanted to be, and at the moment she was very much involved in making sure that he did not know anything about her fear of the fire. "Are you okay? Your voice sounds a little funny, shouldn't you go see Surgestorm?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she did so. She definitely felt funny hearing him sound like that...it was weird, and unnatural. So different from his original voice, although it did sound like he had a little bit of a growl, which was pretty cool in her opinion. Although she couldn't deny it was weird, she also couldn't deny that it was cool. Heartkit grinned broadly, a smile plastered firmly on the multicolored kit's maw now. If she was upset, she certainly was hiding it well. "I'm glad the fire's gone...but we've got a new leader now, you know that? What do you think of him?" Heartkit asked. She, personally, didn't really care for Singenight that much...she didn't like his beliefs on StarClan, although she didn't hate him. It was as though the young kit didn't have the ability to hate anybody- she appeared to not have a bad bone in her body.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:57 PM
The goat queen

Mountainclaw could not hold in his anger anymore. He shoved himself infront of the crowd."you cant just get rid of starclan!"he yelled."your nothing but a MOUSEBRAINED DARK FOREST CAT!!!!!!". He jumped onto the breezerock and hissed."fight me!FIGHT ME LIKE THE KILLER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!".
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather's smile faded quickly as he watched the molly in pain. "You need to get to Surestorm..now." He meowed urgently. Gorsefeather brushed against Sorrelskip, tryong to help her up.
"...It's just a bellyache, Gorse- it's not that big. Why are you so worried?" Sorrelskip sighed, her voice starting to sound a bit irritated as Gorsefeather seemed so worried about her well-being, when she was fine. Her tail was still bristled from the spasm of pain, but she attempted to hide it, trying to show that she was fine.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:14 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
For @Gusty ))

Winterkit sat in the territory. 'Where did mama go? We are only 3 moons!' She thought getting a little scared. She looked at her brother Smokekit, "Smokekit where did mama go?" She asked she knew he didnt know but he might have remembered where she went! 'Winterkit you are going to be in so much trouble when you get back! Wait... Where is camp! All I remember is running from a scary.... fire' Her thoughts swirled through her head. She didnt notice she was shaking. When she did notice she stoped herself, "Smokekit?" She looked back at him, he was laying down on the cold floor. She got scared again, "Smokekit?! Smokekit! Smokekit are you okay!" She squeaked a little louder.

Smokekit slowly opened his left eye. The one with the white spot, he saw the worry in his sisters eyes. "Winterkit? Winterkit whats wrong?" He asked, She looked sleepy. She asked him her question again, "No... I haven't seen mama...." He looked down, he was scared he didnt want Winterkit to know it though. He looked for a warrior. "Winterkit look for a warrior they can help us!" He mewed, he looked at her again, "Wait.. you should sleep" She nodded and closed her eyes. He looked around hoping a warrior would find them before anything else
Breezycloud's gaze then laid on the kits below her, on the ground. She locked her eyes with Winterkit. "What- what are your names again?" The calico warrior asked, not quite remembering them. For some reason, it seemed like an important question to ask. But while she was awaiting for the kit's response, her mind wandered off.
Their mother was missing... she remembered that feeling. When the young warrior was a mere kitten, she was always afraid when her mother wandered off. She was always skittish. These kits were already brave compared to her, many moons ago.
"I'm going to help you." Breezy said, letting her gaze lay on Smokekit. The tom looked awfully tired and afraid. His attitude was almost like her, when the fire raged through WindClan territory. "I'll try to help, at least.." the female said, creasing her brow. "I can't guarantee anything."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread