Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Opening her eyes, Fawnskip found herself to be very pleased with Blazingstar's reaction. It meant she was making progress. Yes, Fawnskip was not the type to settle down with a family. She preferred to mess around, and make the most of her youth while she could. She'd settle down when her bones ached and she couldn't reach her own ticks. She wouldn't be able to properly deal with kits. But kits had never crossed her mind. She was simply having fun, trying not to worry about much of anything. Flirting had the tendency to calm Fawnskip, actually.

Despite her game, she felt heat warm her pelt. Fawnskip struggled to meet Blazingstar's gaze without turning away and hiding from her embarrassment, but she successfully and confidently held his gaze. She did not regret her actions, no, but for some reason she had difficulty in not submitting to embarrassment. She was glad when Blazingstar ended the silence, keeping her from breaking under his shocked gaze. She embraced the lighter air, the lack of tension. Fawnskip had been afraid of Blazingstar making the situation awkward, and she was glad he didn't let that happen.

She was as shocked as Blazingstar was when he lowered his muzzle to her ear, and murmured just a few words that caused a ripple along her spine and her pelt to tingle. And what he had done was barely anything compared to what he dared to do next. Fawnskip gasped softly when he nipped her ear, an action she had not been expecting. Her chest rose and fell in a shaky motion, similar to how her breath entered and left her mouth. Her jaw had dropped, and her wide eyes were locked on Blazingstar. She didn't think the handsome tomcat had it in him to be so daring. She was shocked, not only because she didn't think he could be so confident in preforming such affectionate actions, but because she didn't recognize the warmth that flooded her from his actions. So you wanna play games, hm? Fawnskip recovered after a few moments, closing her mouth to form a smirk and narrowing her eyes in a challenging manner. Slowly bringing her muzzle up, as close as she could reach to his ear, she whispered, ``Is that all you got?`` Offering his cheek a lick, Fawnskip lowered her head back down and carefully watched Blazingstar.
Warm light flooded the ginger tom's eyes as he watched her reactions. She didn't mind. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying this just as much as he did. It was a rare thing. He'd never met another cat so like him in this flirtatious game. Normally he scared them off by being to affectionate or he simply didn't get the same interactions in return. Fawnskip was fueling this. There was no turning back now, well unless Blazingstar teased her a bit. Perhaps that is what he'd do, tease her. Return the tease that she offered him the first time they met; a hunger for more.

Blazingstar lowered his head again and nipped the tip of her ear before shifting towards her neck. From there, the tom gave her neck a lick before burying his muzzle in her fur to nuzzle her. Then Blazingstar pulled away. A mischievous smile crossed his maw again and with one graceful movement, Blazingstar jumped off the she-cat setting her free. The warmth her body provided was gone now, yet still left him tingling. The leader then spun and sat down, facing her, about a tail-length away, her words echoing in his mind. "Oh, I have a lot more in store, but you have to work for it," he replied, giving her a challenging smirk. Ah, this was his favorite move. What would Fawnskip do for his affection now.

Now, between the two of them, there was no intentions of becoming mates. Blazingstar made that clear to himself from the beginning. He wasn't going to ruin this like he did with Sagewhisker. They were both fun and Blazingstar had thought he was in love with the tortoiseshell, but then she rejected him. Then kits came along. Sagewhisker wasn't fun anymore and Blazingstar knew she wasn't the one for him so he moved on, claiming the kits weren't his since the she-cat was out with other toms once rejecting him. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, but he wouldn't allow that mistake to happen with Fawnskip. She was lively and had all the aspects of a great warrior, Blazingstar assumed she had mutual feelings about staying this way. No accidents this time. Though, sometimes destiny had it's own outcomes. The ginger leader wasn't sure how their futures would end, but for now, he'd focus on the present. What they were doing right now.
Having fun.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 11th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Lilly

Blazingstar's ears pricked up at her bizarre statements. He'd never thought of taking her from her warrior apprentice training. He'd never thought of retiring her to the elders den. There was always hope and Blazingstar wasn't about crushing dreams. In fact, he encourages them and does anything in his will to provide for his clan mates. His worries aside now, he focused on making Moonpaw happy. The emotions that crashed around in her blue depths shook him. He had to help. He had to give her hope. If nothing else, everyone deserved hope in their lives. The clans would not exist right now if it weren't for hope. Suddenly, Blazingstar was alert and almost acting like a father. His voice was encouraging, but stern and his hues were lit with determination. For a moment, he looked like the deputy Dapplestar had left the clan left. "No, you have not failed anyone, Moonpaw," he spoke, his eyes narrowed a bit, though not threatening. "Everyone makes mistakes and you must learn to live with that. There's nothing Starclan can do to change what your destiny is. Think of it like this, you potentially helped prevent a future attack on a kit or a queen or even Surgestorm. What does the warrior code say? To protect your clan, even at the cost of your life and you did just that, Moonpaw. I wish you weren't injured in the process, but I couldn't be more proud of the fact you tried," he spoke. Personally, Blazingstar hadn't witnessed the entire situation. He was there for the aftermath, but he had hoped this was how it all played out. "Moonpaw, you are still destined to be a great warrior," Blazingstar began sincerely.

Taking a breath and a moment to think, he knew exactly how to encourage the black and white apprentice. "You will simply learn to fight and hunt a new way. When you have mastered that training, just think of the way other clans will look at you in battle. They won't be able to match your moves because yours will be very unique just like you," he gave the apprentice a warm smile and even leaned forward out of his nest to tap his nose to her forehead. He didn't care how she looked or where she was healing. He knew that it was comforting to almost any cat. A loving touch was always good, especially in this case. While he was close to her good ear, he murmured a few words, "You may have to relearn a few things, but I have faith you will succeed and prove us all wrong." Then the leader pulled his head away and gave her a long look before nodding silently. He wanted to see her reaction.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Thistlepaw saw the pretty young she cat padding toward him and nearly choked trying to swallow the bite of crow still in his mouth. "Hi Chanterellepaw," he meowed, spitting out a black feather. He froze, his pelt cold as he looked up from the feather, mortified.
"Hello Thistlepaw, how are you?" Chanterellepaw stepped back as Thistlepaw spit out a feather and looked at it with disgust, then quickly concealed her opinion and pushed the feather to the side. The apprentice smiled and stretched out, wanting to show off her slim figure and golden pelt.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
"Hello Thistlepaw, how are you?" Chanterellepaw stepped back as Thistlepaw spit out a feather and looked at it with disgust, then quickly concealed her opinion and pushed the feather to the side. The apprentice smiled and stretched out, wanting to show off her slim figure and golden pelt.
Thistlepaw noticed Chanterellepaw's fleeting moment of disgust as she pushed the feather aside, but felt relief as she greeted him with little more attention to it. "I'm doing just fine. Trying not to burn to death," he remarked. The heat from the past few sun highs had been intense and Thistlepaw had been grateful to have his training for the day finished. As he meowed about the weather, he watched as shecat stretched and was once again struck but how pretty the other apprentice was. Get real, he chided himself, a she cat as pretty as her will go for you the day hedgehogs fly. Thistlepaw knew he was no prize. He was small, his pelt was dully colored, and frankly all he had to offer anyone was wit, which no one in the clan seemed to care for.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Thistlepaw noticed Chanterellepaw's fleeting moment of disgust as she pushed the feather aside, but felt relief as she greeted him with little more attention to it. "I'm doing just fine. Trying not to burn to death," he remarked. The heat from the past few sun highs had been intense and Thistlepaw had been grateful to have his training for the day finished. As he meowed about the weather, he watched as shecat stretched and was once again struck but how pretty the other apprentice was. Get real, he chided himself, a she cat as pretty as her will go for you the day hedgehogs fly. Thistlepaw knew he was no prize. He was small, his pelt was dully colored, and frankly all he had to offer anyone was wit, which no one in the clan seemed to care for.
"It definitely has been hot these past few days." Chanterellepaw smiled sweetly, thinking. She could drag him along, say she liked him, use him for information and gossip, then drag him through the mud. He was not very popular with the other apprentices, so if she wanted he would be easy to use.

(gtg)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old July 12th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Doodle

Golden orbs danced around, searching for something among the clearing. 'It's too late in the day to not have gone on some sort of patrol today,' thought Firesparks. Her amber eyes searched for a patrol she could join, anything to get her out of camp. Her anticipation derived from her irritation with some of her clanmates. 'Those ingrates. They need to learn some manners.' The orange warrior padded up to the fresh-kill pile, which seemed to be decently stocked for the time being. Maybe she should just go alone? But Blazingstar specifically said not to leave camp alone. If only she could find one other cat...
Old July 12th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
"It definitely has been hot these past few days." Chanterellepaw smiled sweetly, thinking. She could drag him along, say she liked him, use him for information and gossip, then drag him through the mud. He was not very popular with the other apprentices, so if she wanted he would be easy to use.

(gtg)
"What's going on with you today?" Thistlepaw asked, trying to keep up the conversation. "Training?"
Old July 12th, 2017, 11:31 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Ferretpaw nodded to the other apprentice’s question. “It was my first lesson out with my mentor, Tealeaf.” He remarked, his tail flicking back and forth as he spoke, “Unfortunately, she only showed me the borders and we didn’t really do anything exciting - but tomorrow, if the storm is gone, we’ll start my hunting lesson and maybe even a bit of fighting.” The male purred with satisfaction, puffing out his chest with a determined smirk on his maw. “Sooner or later, I’ll be the best warrior that these clans have ever seen!” The apprentice boosted rather smugly.
Shiverpaw smiled a bit. "Really?" they mewed. "That would be pretty cool- being the greatest warrior Windclan has ever seen!
All of the kits would pretend to be you- Ferretpaw, the great warrior of Windclan! Vanquishing enemies with a single pawstrike!" Shiverpaw crouched down, play swiping in front of him. "Like this!" they added.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; July 12th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Paige~

Quote:
"What's going on with you today?" Thistlepaw asked, trying to keep up the conversation. "Training?"
"Oh, not yet, I haven't seen Caracalspirit today." Chanterelle knew he was trying to keep the conversation going, and decided to play along. "What about you?"

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old July 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"Oh, not yet, I haven't seen Caracalspirit today." Chanterelle knew he was trying to keep the conversation going, and decided to play along. "What about you?"
"Ambercloud took me out hunting earlier. I think we'll have battle training later in the evening when it starts to cool off. How is Caracalspirit as a mentor?" Thistlepaw added in a lower voice. He knew talking about how the mentors trained their apprentices wasn't the most polite conversation, but he wanted to take this opportunity to share a little conspiratory nature with Chanterellepaw.
Closed Thread