Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:28 PM
RP Bump Thread
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 08:22 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Mica
Today 08:22 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Today 08:18 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Today 08:14 PM

Old September 1st, 2023, 12:19 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Sandpaw

Sandpaw
a fluffy yellow Tom with green eyes
Where was he? How long has he been here? Who knew. The word around him had been dimmed in comparison after he was taken away from his family especially his twin brother dunepaw. By now his brother would have been two moons older than him. Happy birthday brother. It sucks being up here he mumbled as he laid down for a bit. His green eyes half lidded as he glanced down below to watch as his brother planted a few send above his grave. So he remembered I liked flowers and seeds how lovely. he chuckled softly to himself as he drifted slowly into sleep.

Then suddenly there where voices…what? his head shot up I alarm as the voices grew louder until he saw the cats. Than the question. I..I..why should I be brought back?! sandpaw was confused as he stared at the other cats. I’m not sure why? What makes me different I’m not sure either. I’m just some cat who died a moon into apprenticeship. he laughed awkwardly. I’m really nothing special.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; September 6th, 2023 at 07:02 AM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 10:58 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: Sandpaw

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
[still gathering wardens for this, stay tuned!]
// ➵ @Bezzle

well that was definitely a plea.. that was shared. pebblepool couldn't say she was impressed, why even be here if you didn't have reasoning to go back? "not sure why? dear, then why are you even here? this place is for those who desire second chances at, and strongly at that! i sense none of that in you, just normality.. ugh." everyone at this point should know how pebblepool felt about things that were normal, she wanted uniqueness! not whatever this was. "more of your judges should show any moment, i suggest you wait until they share whatever they feel they need to bring to the table."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old September 7th, 2023, 10:59 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Silt settled among his fellow wardens, tipping his head to the side as he listened to the apprentice. Well, still no 'hello', but at least this was different from the run-of-the-mill 'ohh, i was loyal, please send me back, I love my family!!' that was usual said at these little 'trials'. It was enough to catch Silt's attention in the very least.

He twitched an ear at the cat's closing statement. I'm really nothing special. Now, wasn't that quite the sentiment? Silt found a wry smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. He hummed quietly before he spoke, something akin to amusement in his tone. "Do you want to go back?" It wasn't an offer, merely a question. Perhaps to satiate curiosity, or to keep the conversation from dragging. It wasn't much of a question: almost everyone here wanted to go back. This place sucked. It was boring. Still, the cat seemed to be among some of the less-desperate that found their way to the council based off of his opener.

[ @Bezzle @marshall ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; September 7th, 2023 at 11:00 PM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 07:13 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

Sandpaw
I do want to go back it’s just…will I even be able to accomplish my goals when I do? If I even can get sent back down there. he shook his head. I do want to go back. Not for my family but for my clan. I have died without giving my worth to them or protecting them and right now they need the help more than ever. From beanstar taking a life of another clan leader to he himself dying. he paused to shift back and forth for a moment. I want to go back and help. I want to earn my rank here in starclan not be the cat who died over a stupid sickness. I want to die defending my clan with my life. if I can help them in any way I would lay down my life for them…I’m willing to die a thousand times over for them. being here now feels like I’ve let them all down…all of them. And if I get rejected today you better believe that I will be back tomorrow and the next day. I won’t give up so easily. his brow grew firm as he raised his tail.

@naiad
@marshall

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 8th, 2023, 08:31 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

Magpiewisp lingered in the darkness, hearing what needed to be heard before he stepped one dark foot forward, eyes warm and brown, at complete odds with the disdain evident on his expression. This was... new. Usually cats came forward with the same folly. I deserve more. I want more. I didn't get more. It was sickening, boring, and boorish. Unfortunately for the star touched apprentice, new did not mean better, and it was with a judgmental glare that the ancient RiverClanner took his place amongst the rest of the council.

The tuxedo allowed the apprentice to go on his tangent, his tune... not quite changing, but gaining a more honest tone to it. Again, not necessarily an improvement, as far as the Dark Forest dweller was concerned. There was nothing here that screamed merit, or the right to be resurrected. What was it with every cat that came here seemingly thinking they were worth a taste of the power given to their leaders? The nine lives were there for the sole purpose of maintaining structure within the clans. One apprentice dying before he believed was his time or before he could leave his mark was hardly worth the comparison.

"The means of your death are irrelevant. Dead is dead, and if it is what you seek, you have accomplished it," Magpiewisp drawled, his gaze on the apprentice as he spoke.

-

@marshall [Pebblepool] | @naiad [Silt] | @Bezzle [Sandpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; September 8th, 2023 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Typo on name, sorry!
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ Hi there! You have until 12/3 to respond to this roleplay with Sandpaw, or a warden will end this roleplay as a Rejection and you will need to restart the roleplay, if you decide to try again. @Zel: ]
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:44 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Barkblaze sparked into the space beside his fellow wardens, glowering down at Sandpaw. He didn't care where this conversation had been, or the progress made.
Sandpaw's silence that currently prevailed was loud enough to make the final decision for everyone involved.
"Given your disregard for our time, we will be dismissing your case, and you are denied a second chance at life. Only return if you are willing to show the proper decorum and speak when you are spoken to."
He growled before turning away.

[ @Kass ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.