Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM

Old November 4th, 2016, 06:45 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Moonfang nodded with a slight chuckle. "Nice meeting you as well, Abysslight. I'm sure Sapphirekit will be up before dawn just to say hi again." she meowed, her eyes glinting with amusement as well. Moonfang nudged Sapphirekit along and padded up closer to the border. "And get some rest for those kits, hm?" she called, a kind smile across her maw. She dipped her head afterwards, and followed her son back to the ShadowClan camp.
Abysslight watched with amusement. "Yeah. It was very nice meeting both of you. And he seems very enthusiastic." She purred, smiling at the bouncy little kit. She was just about to leave when Moonfang said something she hadn't expected, and she flicked her ears, surprised. "I will. I'll see you soon, Sapphirekit." She called out, then the long legged black molly turned and padded away, her paws taking her towards RiverClan camp.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:17 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Abysslight watched with amusement. "Yeah. It was very nice meeting both of you. And he seems very enthusiastic." She purred, smiling at the bouncy little kit. She was just about to leave when Moonfang said something she hadn't expected, and she flicked her ears, surprised. "I will. I'll see you soon, Sapphirekit." She called out, then the long legged black molly turned and padded away, her paws taking her towards RiverClan camp.
((**Time Lapse**))
Sapphirekit bounded to the border, his blue eyes glowing with excitement. He sat at the border and looking into the RiverClan territory, a wide smile across his face. He had snuck out from the nursery, though Moonfang had followed. She padded up and looked around. "Give her some times, she's probably not even up yet." she mewed, laying down. Sapphirekit grumbled. "Why does everyone sleep so long?" he complained. "Wait until you are older, you'll find out." she chuckled, resting her head on her paws.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:28 AM
questionmark

Quote:

((**Time Lapse**))
Sapphirekit bounded to the border, his blue eyes glowing with excitement. He sat at the border and looking into the RiverClan territory, a wide smile across his face. He had snuck out from the nursery, though Moonfang had followed. She padded up and looked around. "Give her some times, she's probably not even up yet." she mewed, laying down. Sapphirekit grumbled. "Why does everyone sleep so long?" he complained. "Wait until you are older, you'll find out." she chuckled, resting her head on her paws.
"Oh, do I sleep too long?" Abysslight said, appearing out from behind a nearby bush. She walked slower than before, and was slightly tired. She sat by the border and dipped her head to Sapphirekit. "Did you get up really early?" She purred, though she guessed so. She wrapped her long tail over her paws, though she sat rather awkwardly.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Stonewillow laughed, and her laugh faded into a soft smile when he touched noses with her. She let a purr rumble in her chest, and rubbed her cheek against his. She wished she was RiverClan sometimes, so there would be no secrets and no overnight waits. No stress of being caught. She felt free with Aquaheart, and felt they would grow, even if there would be no telling what could happened.
Aquaheart smiled as she rubbed her cheek against his. He'd give anything for not having to be secret about their relationship, even his normal RiverClan life if it ever came to that, but he hoped it wouldn't have to. His mind wondered to if they would ever have kits as well; it wouldn't be an easy life if they found out about being half-clan. Not every cat liked half-clan cats. Slowly so as to not hurt Stonewillow, Aquaheart began getting up.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
"Oh, do I sleep too long?" Abysslight said, appearing out from behind a nearby bush. She walked slower than before, and was slightly tired. She sat by the border and dipped her head to Sapphirekit. "Did you get up really early?" She purred, though she guessed so. She wrapped her long tail over her paws, though she sat rather awkwardly.
Sapphirekit jumped slightly at her popping out of no where, or rather the bush she was hiding in. He quickly smiled and padded to her. "How was your sleep? Did you sleep well?" he asked. Moonfang smiled. "Take it easy, son. We are both tired, I bet." she said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart smiled as she rubbed her cheek against his. He'd give anything for not having to be secret about their relationship, even his normal RiverClan life if it ever came to that, but he hoped it wouldn't have to. His mind wondered to if they would ever have kits as well; it wouldn't be an easy life if they found out about being half-clan. Not every cat liked half-clan cats. Slowly so as to not hurt Stonewillow, Aquaheart began getting up.
Stonewillow hopped off as he began to get up. She sat down next to him, and let out a half-worried, half-happy sigh. She smiled, and breathed in. But when she breathed in she sensed her sister near by, and her sister's son. She looked around, but couldn't see her, so he shrugged it off, but she didn't want Aquaheart getting worried.
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:15 AM
questionmark

“It wasn't the best, but I slept okay.” She chuckled, still very amused by Sapphirekit's enthusiasm. To Moonfang she whispered, “Don't let him be too disappointed if I'm not here next time.” Then she raised a paw, licked it and then drew it over her ears, purring contentedly. She quite enjoyed sitting here, talking with friends and enjoying the warm sun on her back. Though for now, her life was peaceful, it was about to get crazy. She wouldn't be able to come here often, and she'd be working her tail off to raise her soon to be kits.
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
“It wasn't the best, but I slept okay.” She chuckled, still very amused by Sapphirekit's enthusiasm. To Moonfang she whispered, “Don't let him be too disappointed if I'm not here next time.” Then she raised a paw, licked it and then drew it over her ears, purring contentedly. She quite enjoyed sitting here, talking with friends and enjoying the warm sun on her back. Though for now, her life was peaceful, it was about to get crazy. She wouldn't be able to come here often, and she'd be working her tail off to raise her soon to be kits.
Moonfang nodded. "Trust me, I understand." she replied. Sapphirekit smiled, and padded up to her, looking up with one of his usual goofy smiles. His eyes were fading slightly, into another colour, the green that happens, then whatever colour they choose. His medium fur was ruffled like usual, and his ears were perky as well. He looked rather adorable.
Old November 4th, 2016, 08:33 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Moonfang nodded. "Trust me, I understand." she replied. Sapphirekit smiled, and padded up to her, looking up with one of his usual goofy smiles. His eyes were fading slightly, into another colour, the green that happens, then whatever colour they choose. His medium fur was ruffled like usual, and his ears were perky as well. He looked rather adorable.
Abysslight nodded then looked down, resting her gaze on the goofy grinned tom kit that sat in front of her. His blue eyes were fading to green, and his fur was rather ruffled. All of it together gave him a sweet, adorable look, and Abysslight smiled. "I can tell that you're going to be a fine warrior one day." She laughed, closing her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the moment. She opened her eyes, which were as pale as ever, and rested her muzzle for just a moment on Sapphirekit's head, then she straightened up. "How are you doing?" She asked, directing the question at both of them.
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Stonewillow hopped off as he began to get up. She sat down next to him, and let out a half-worried, half-happy sigh. She smiled, and breathed in. But when she breathed in she sensed her sister near by, and her sister's son. She looked around, but couldn't see her, so he shrugged it off, but she didn't want Aquaheart getting worried.
Aquaheart was just about to shift closer to Stonewillow when he saw her looking around. Placing himself right next to her and leaning into her, he let out a long, heavy breath. "What's up Shadow?" He made his voice sound completely calm, but he wanted Stonewillow to feel safe and happy, so he was a little worried in case something serious was wrong.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Abysslight nodded then looked down, resting her gaze on the goofy grinned tom kit that sat in front of her. His blue eyes were fading to green, and his fur was rather ruffled. All of it together gave him a sweet, adorable look, and Abysslight smiled. "I can tell that you're going to be a fine warrior one day." She laughed, closing her eyes for a moment, just enjoying the moment. She opened her eyes, which were as pale as ever, and rested her muzzle for just a moment on Sapphirekit's head, then she straightened up. "How are you doing?" She asked, directing the question at both of them.
"I'm stressed." Moonfang replied, and Sapphirekit grinned. "I'm good! Mama said that I will be a strong apprentice! And even cool warrior! And one day, I'll be the best leader that ShadowClan has ever had!" he meowed happily. Moonfang smiled. He wished to be leader, and had so much enthusiasm. He was an absolute ball of energy, and she felt confident that he wold be a good apprentice, but worried for the mentor. She purred in amusement at the thought of his mentor worn out and him ready to train.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart was just about to shift closer to Stonewillow when he saw her looking around. Placing himself right next to her and leaning into her, he let out a long, heavy breath. "What's up Shadow?" He made his voice sound completely calm, but he wanted Stonewillow to feel safe and happy, so he was a little worried in case something serious was wrong.
Stonewillow smiled. "I'm fine, River... Just, jumpy I guess." she said, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. Her faded green eyes softened away from worry when he leaned against her, and she let a small purr rumble in her chest, leaning back on him.

Last edited by monfang; November 4th, 2016 at 09:52 AM.