Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 07:57 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Fits
Today 07:52 PM
Good ol mud wraslin [P]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:41 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:38 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 07:36 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:10 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @stag sorry this took me so long to get to

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw followed fadingsun happily before noticing!! stickpaw!!! she bounced over. ' hi!! i would love to walk with you! ' she was the cat embodiment of the :] emoticon, grinning happily. the warmth in her chest that swirled around when she was with stickpaw felt stronger now.

' it's okay! ' cobwebpaw took the smallest vole she could find from the prey pile, eating it in two quick swallows.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
A picnic? Padding over slowly Dusklion took a moment to observe her brother on the Floodstone - stars, she hated that name - before letting her gaze drop down to one of the cats who seemed to be standing alone. She wasn't entirely sure still about her place among the Clan, what they thought of her (she tried to act like it didn't bother her), but maybe Fades' apprentice was still a friendly face?

"Hey, Wings," she quipped as she trotted up to stand beside him - she hadn't grabbed anything from the fresh-kill pile since it was a bit low, and figured she would just hunt there when she could. "You ever been out to the springs before?" Her tail waved back and forth absentmindedly behind her as she attempted a grin towards the younger apprentice.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 27/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw glanced up when Dusklion approached, her green gaze flashing warily for the briefest of moments before lightening with familiarity. Surely it wouldn't hurt to chat a bit, right? Maybe ensure Dusklion actually liked her...? A beaming smile lit up the young molly's face. "Oh, Fadingsun briefly took me there for me territory tour, but I 'aven't gone to it since!" Her big paws kneaded the ground, her blackbird resting at her paws. "I'm super super excited though, I think everything's been so stressful recently that I 'aven't had the chance to actually enjoy Newleaf!!" She swayed happily, even as Fadingsun's voice called out for the group to move out.

As they walked, Eaglepaw tried speaking around her blackbird. "I 'ike the 'armth o' the season!" She meowed, sticking close to Dusklion. "'oo knew the 'un could ac'ually 'e 'arm!!"

Once they reached the springs, Eaglepaw wasted no time increasing her pace so she could get a nice spot near one of the warm springs. Dropping her bird, Eaglepaw let out a little shriek of delight, dipping a big white paw into the water and jerking it out, shaking it a few times. She twisted to see if Dusklion was still behind her. "It's so warm!!" She cried, eyes sparkling.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:58 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf had a walk around Haven Springs, listening to the sound of the water which he found very relaxing, he found a spot near one of the hot springs where he could feel the heat coming from it, and sat down there. The sun may not have been especially warm, but the heat rising from the springs was. This was the life, no duties or responsibilities, of course Duskleaf liked those things, but there needs to be some time to just relax as well. The sound of the water rushing was music to his ears, it was peaceful and soothing.

(Any cat can come over to say hi if they want, Duskleaf’s pretty chill, he won’t bite XD)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed along with the crowd as Fadingsun leads them into the haven springs. As they arrived, they looked around the area. Still as nice as the last time they went there. Last time they went there? It was for a patrol, wasn't it? The one with Winterpaw and two other cats? Speaking of Winterpaw, Sunsetpaw didn't really notice him anywhere now that the crowd had moved to the springs. If he did come to the event, maybe they could've talked to him once more. Some things just seem a little bit...concerning. He could use a little break..or...would that not help at all..? There's still a chance for him to get better, and Sunsetpaw wants to make sure of that but with the way he already thinks of them...doubt it'll be easy even getting to him. Maybe they should focus on the event happening at the moment. But it's just that they can't help but wonder about it. Right..they should try to focus on relaxing and trying to socialize. And hunting. Hm...would they be able to catch any birds here?

Their ears perked up at another cat's voice, head turning instinctively. Oh! That was Seabreeze, right? Yea, they remembered him! They waved back at the Lionheart "Hello! Of course, i don't mind hunting with you at all! And...uh..you really don't need to apologize for that! It's alright!" they mewed, in an upbeat and cheerful tone, one they had mostly spoken with when they're talking to others. They've never tried catching any birds, have they? At least that's what they remembered. So trying to catch one'll be quite the new experience! Hm..it seems harder. Since birds have wings, then that must mean they could go anywhere they want quickly. Soaring through the skies with feathered wings seems like a fun experience. Maybe a little scary. Do they have limits to the places they could go..? Like how the clans have borders and cats can't tresspass through them..? It seems like one more question added to the pile of things they could never get the answer to
[ @Dolomedes ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze smiled as the apprentice didn’t seem to mind the mess that he was. He motioned with a paw for Sunsetpaw to follow as they broke away from the group, prey wasn’t likely to be so close to such a big group of cats after all. Or at least, any that was smart. Birds tend to skitter more than the slower prey, in Seabreeze’s opinion birds weren’t worth the effort. They are a pain to catch and then when you eat them you get more feathers than food. Even so he caught them because they were prey and he wasn’t really that picky when it came down to it, besides he knows that someone in the clan must prefer them. He wasn’t sure how the apprentice felt about catching them though, they weren’t uncommon, but training tends to hit land prey and fishing before anything, if any at all, about catching birds. “I’m not the best at catching birds, but if you need any help, I am more than happy to try giving some advice.” The lionheart offered before turning his attention to the world around the pair in search of some prey.

[ D20: 12 | Shaky pass ] Seabreeze almost missed it, but the sound of nearby fluttering caught his attention and he motioned towards the sound noiselessly, so the apprentice could try for it first. Seabreeze wanted to give them a chance before himself. If they didn’t want to go first then Seabreeze could go ahead.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:31 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed him closely behind him. What type of birds could be at the Havensprings? Lionsbeach probably had gulls, if they would guess. It just makes sense. It came to their mind that they haven't really seen too much birds. Maybe because they don't really go to the territory a lot other tha for patrols. The warriors seem to be doing their own things and honestly, Sunsetpaw didn't want to interupt them too much. And also...well...they didn't really know what way they should take the approach. "I'll keep that in mind They replied, nodding to the Lionheart's words. Even if he's not the best at catching birds, he's at least more experience and would most likely know what to do. Alright, time to make the attempt

[Rolled 18 16 | -2 due to it being their first time - Success, against all odds]

The apprentice did hear it too, and the bird became more obvious when Seabreeze motioned towards it. Right, this must be their chance. With a silent nod, they went ahead and dropped low. Paws crept forward on the ground. The bird seemed to be minding it's own business. Wonder what it's doing. Oh wait, now's not the time to be thinking that. 3..2..1..sorry, birdy. They leaped forward, claws landing on it's back. The bird squacked as they had their grip on it. Their jaws closed down at the bird's neck. And...that's...it, essentially. The tabby released the bird as it finally went lifeless. Once again, sorry "...is..that how you do it?" they asked, turning towards Seabreeze

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez