Old July 19th, 2021, 06:41 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
~Swiftwind~
Her silent search did eventually turn up the white furred tom. The awkward position she had watched him land in caused her heart to clench with worry. Padding softly, she slowly made her way over to him.

Though she had come up behind the apprentice, she tried to her best not to spook him. Gently touching her tail tip to his back she spoke softly “Bearpaw..are you alright?” of course he wasn’t. She could tell that by the way he had flipped back onto his haunches.

// Bearpaw

Bearpaw's head snapped to look at his newly appointed mentor, her soft voice doing little to calm his already racing nerves. "I- I dunno." The apprentice admitted, shaking his head desperately while attempting to calm his breathing at least slightly. He truly had no clue why this was happening to him, he had wanted to become an apprentice, he'd counted down the days until his ceremony while he was in the nursery. He'd dreamt about his first gathering, about chatting with other clans so why didn't it make him as happy as he'd dreamt?

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 19th, 2021, 06:43 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite | Riverclan Warrior | @finnzel
The tom would admit he may have been being overdramatic about that comment. He had hoped it would convince the apprentice that maybe, just maybe Wormbite wasn't pleasant to talk to and to leave him be. "You're just used to it, " He replied, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't reply to her other statement. She wasn't.. wrong. He was far from talkative.

Oh. Wormbite gave her a blink-blonk that resembled surprise. "You have a interesting way of doing that, " He supposed she was just one of those feisty cats. Then her second question made him pause. "..No." Wormbite gave her another shrug, fidgeting with his paws. That was a total lie. Maybe some part of him also knew that.

"Wormbite, " He replied, sitting back up properly. As proper as he could. Ah, of course Buzzardpaw was an apprentice. He almost chuckled at the fact he was right. He paused for a moment before adding, "Riverclan, " Woah! They were now introduced. In here Wormbite thought this would end horribly.

════════ ♡❣♡ ═════════

Wolfwhisper | Shadowclan Warrior | @Swiftstripe
He sat back on his haunches. Dawnwhisper was immediately put into Wolfwhisper's good list and one may say he was biased. Just a little bit. Then again, almost everyone was besides like that one frog he met when he was younger. His parents didn't count. "It can be kindaa hard sometimes but what can ya do about itt?" He huffed out a chuckle, trying to reel over a topic to talk about it. "Sooo.. opinions on... rocks?"

~Dawnwhisper~
A laugh escaped the cat. Their grey-blue eyes now centered on the tom. When they did respond, it came out as a purr “my opinion on rocks?” they paused, acting like they were genuinely mulling over the question. Sighing, they gave a nod “well, they’re stable and I don’t feel like I’m gonna fall on them—I’d say they’re one of the best things,” pausing before adding on “under fresh-kill of course.”

That would always be the best part of living in the wild. Of course, running on the moor came second. They couldn’t bare to be in the woods or wherever Shadowclan had their camp. They eventually titled their head “and your opinion on them?” this cat was alright.

//Interacting with Wolfwhisper\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 19th, 2021, 06:52 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cian View Post

// Bearpaw

Bearpaw's head snapped to look at his newly appointed mentor, her soft voice doing little to calm his already racing nerves. "I- I dunno." The apprentice admitted, shaking his head desperately while attempting to calm his breathing at least slightly. He truly had no clue why this was happening to him, he had wanted to become an apprentice, he'd counted down the days until his ceremony while he was in the nursery. He'd dreamt about his first gathering, about chatting with other clans so why didn't it make him as happy as he'd dreamt?

~Swiftwind~
Her yellow gaze, which seemed to almost glow in the moons light, was rested softly on Bearpaw. Leaning over, she brushed her fur along his side as her gaze seemed to search for something “it’s ok, I know this is nerve wrecking-“ she paused as her gaze landed on something.

She glanced back at him as she moved to stand at his side. Her pelt now brushed along his as she angled her ears towards a less crowded area on the edge ”we can go sit there if you’d like,” by now, it could be clear that Swiftwind didn’t exactly instead to leave her apprentices side for now.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 20th, 2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old July 19th, 2021, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Antpaw strolled into the gathering clearing, sitting down near the edge and shooting looks at the other clan cats with narrowed eyes. He'd never been a fan of most of them, his mother had told some unpleasant stories back when he was still in the nursery. Not to mention Dawnstar's apparent dislike of them. He huffed, opting to sit alone and groom himself, all the while keeping an eye on the many, many cats.

(Open)

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old July 19th, 2021, 07:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@x ghostie //

➸ buzzardpaw

oh, so he wasn't emo? "sounds like something an emo person would say.." buzzardpaw mumbled softly with a small snort. well, there were more important things than whether he was emo or not. (he totally was.) like his name!! wormbite. it was better than she expected, but resulted in her just nodding...very slowly. a fish named wormbite, probably one of the better names in riverclan, she assumed.

"so, wormbite, tell me..what's wrong with your leader, huh? you guys running out of fish in riverclan?" she asked curiously, taking another look at kestrelstar. skinny, exhausted looking, she wouldn't be surprised if wormbite told her that he got hit by a monster. or, maybe, he was a ghost. those sunken in eyes looked pretty lifeless to her.

wait. "is he even alive? he looks like he's about to drop dead." maybe that was over exaggerating it a bit, but her point still stood. riverclans leader wasn't looking so well, even the one eyed twilightstar was looking better. she'd compare him to thunderclan, but they weren't even here yet. so sad.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 19th, 2021, 08:45 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow
Embershadow breathed in the salty night air and sighed. Yet another Gathering. Another chance for the leaders to bicker and fight. That was all that really happened the last few Gatherings. It was getting pretty old. He sat down at the edge of the clearing away from other cats.

Frostpaw
Frostpaw bounded excitedly into the clearing. This was at least his third Gathering and he realized how long he had been an apprentice. Hopefully, within the nest couple Gatherings, he would earn his warrior name. He just needed a mentor that consistently trained him.
(Both open)

Old July 19th, 2021, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyFlame View Post
Pinewhisker grinned. We usually call you fish-breaths but lets put odd nick-names to the side, how's life in Riverclan? Heard you'd had some... how do I put this... disagreements... with Thunderclan she mewed, trying to sound as cheer full as was appropriately possible.
“Oh, well, yes, I do hope we can stop it before it gets worse, especially with the RiverClan cats killed and all” Icespark meowed honestly
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Another day another mess and potential disaster to try and damage control.

Despite Snakehearts best efforts to care for his bond brother turned idiot leader Kestrelstars health was.... Poor. Not in any sort of sickness way but simply suffering under the weight of holding the clan together and dealing with the losses thunderclan had forced onto them. Still he was fine as he could be and as fine as Snakeheart could make him with his efforts and plans were underway to deal with the mouse hearts for good. The medicine cat would focus heavily on the leader then and given that the pressure of everything should ease then it'd be fine.

Still having to deal with thunderclan would be a major headache and distantly Snakeheart reminisced over when he looked forward to gatherings to talk to Coldamber and the other medicine cats he got along with better. Bouncepaw and Peachfrost werent bad (Badgerscar was, Snakeheart wasnt looking forward to seeing him again) but they were not the windclan molly he adored. Padding over to the medicine cat meeting spot he settled in looking around and grumbling when no one was here yet. Nothing else to do but wait.

@Rockfall @Fletcher
Old July 20th, 2021, 03:17 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Oh, someone came over, he didn't recognize the warrior, but was cautious, Thunderclan had yet to arrive and Riverclan's leader...he seemed in terrible shape. Not that he blamed him, but more so hoped he'd return and get treatment from their medicine cat. ' 'Hello to you as well, indeed, it is a warm, guess it is fitting for a Green-leaf gathering. ' '

Not saying anything too, worrying to say, he decided to play it safe with this conversation. Although, if they were Shadowclan, he'd be even more cautious, which was unfortunate for him, wasn't it?

| @tomatosoup

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 20th, 2021, 05:45 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
“Oh, well, yes, I do hope we can stop it before it gets worse, especially with the RiverClan cats killed and all” Icespark meowed honestly
Pinewhisker gave her brown tail a twitch and looked up towards Dawnstar and the rest of the clan leaders who had gathered up there. I dont get the piont of 'Oh, we must be in four clans and always fight because... reasons' she mewed with an extenuated voice.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; July 20th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.
Closed Thread