WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:57 AM

Old December 13th, 2016, 03:36 PM

Default Re: The Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
"But it's fun...." Rees pouted, glancing at the knife laying in the corner of the room, an angry glare on his face as he looked out the cell, then at the glass walls on either side, if he was lucky, he might be able to break it open, trying to push himself across the room to one of the walls, paying no attention to Jenny's warning

Rennet managed to open the door enough so that she could squeeze through it, blinking as she saw a boy in the corner of the room, and a guy who looked a lot like Renna watching through the monitor at the front of the mindspace, "W-Who are you?" The girl hissed, though The boy didn't respond for a moment, "Why are you in here?" He asked Rennet, who was suddenly aware of how short she was, grimancing, "My name's Rennet, now Explain who you are and where I am," she hissed, getting nothing but a small smile, "I'll tell you later," he said simply, making Rennet's eye twitch, but she felt too weak to attack him, or do anything to be honest
"Mmm..." Jenny grumbled,walking back to clean up the dead bodies.Some weren't dead,just injured.

Johnny Toast walked around,before tripping over what looked to be a dead body.
Old December 13th, 2016, 03:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rees muttered something under his breath, before pushing his way over to the knife, with his hands pressed tightly to his sides, he couldn't really grab it at first, before he managed to wiggle his fingers around the side of it, clutching it and making it so he could move his arms again, stabbing the padded wall, smiling creepily as a small hole appeared in the padding, though it made no way to escape, as much as he had wanted it too

"That doesn't explain anything, idiot," Rennet muttered, glaring at the boy, "Fine, I'll tell you my name, but that's all," he said angrily, "Rey Cerwinski" he said simply and Rennet blinked, before she looked away, hiding any form of her suprise, "And this body?" She pressured, and Rey sighed, "Rees, Rees Cerwinski," he muttered, olive-green eyes looking at the screen again and flinching as he watched Rees make a hole in the wall, though Rennet simply smirked, putting a few things together and thinking of all the ways she could make things weird
Old December 13th, 2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Rees muttered something under his breath, before pushing his way over to the knife, with his hands pressed tightly to his sides, he couldn't really grab it at first, before he managed to wiggle his fingers around the side of it, clutching it and making it so he could move his arms again, stabbing the padded wall, smiling creepily as a small hole appeared in the padding, though it made no way to escape, as much as he had wanted it too

"That doesn't explain anything, idiot," Rennet muttered, glaring at the boy, "Fine, I'll tell you my name, but that's all," he said angrily, "Rey Cerwinski" he said simply and Rennet blinked, before she looked away, hiding any form of her suprise, "And this body?" She pressured, and Rey sighed, "Rees, Rees Cerwinski," he muttered, olive-green eyes looking at the screen again and flinching as he watched Rees make a hole in the wall, though Rennet simply smirked, putting a few things together and thinking of all the ways she could make things weird
Jenny soon finished cleaning up all the blood and dead bodies.She went back to check on Rees,before bumping into an person.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:09 PM

Rees muttered something under his breath, still stabbing the wall, seeming oblivious, though in reality he was listening to almost everything, except the girl and boy in his mind, as he didn't see much of a point, nor did he care about there being a girl in his mind, though Rennet was obviously pissed, though she also had a devious smirk on her face all the while

(( HOLEY BAJEEZ I FOUND THIS AND IT FREAKIN LOOKS LIKE RENNET AND CASKET AJKDBWHSKJBDJKVDKJBSKJDBDJBK - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b5d1d11bc1.jpg ))

Last edited by :blue:; December 13th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Rees muttered something under his breath, still stabbing the wall, seeming oblivious, though in reality he was listening to almost everything, except the girl and boy in his mind, as he didn't see much of a point, nor did he care about there being a girl in his mind, though Rennet was obviously pissed, though she also had a devious smirk on her face all the while

(( HOLEY BAJEEZ I FOUND THIS AND IT FREAKIN LOOKS LIKE RENNET AND CASKET AJKDBWHSKJBDJKVDKJBSKJDBDJBK -https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/cb/a5/87cba5b806e523f73853f8b5d1d11bc1.jpg ))
Now you are makin' me ship them,Luc!Why?
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
Now you are makin' me ship them,Luc!Why?
I DONT EVEN FREAKING KNOW-THE IMAGE MAKES ME SHIP THEM AS WELL KATIE, IT DOES IT TO ME AS WELL
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:

(( HOLEY BAJEEZ I FOUND THIS AND IT FREAKIN LOOKS LIKE RENNET AND CASKET AJKDBWHSKJBDJKVDKJBSKJDBDJBK - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b5d1d11bc1.jpg ))
Jenny ignored the guy,though he stared after her as if he knew her.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:33 PM

Rees heard quick footsteps a bit of a way off, and still stabbed the wall, muttering something under his breath over and over, tempted to let Rey in control,though that would end awkwardly, ignoring Rennet's voice in his mind with No struggle at all, how interesting that would be to let her in control, though he had no idea how the girl worked, while Rennet had a scowl on his face, Is he always This oblivious? she hissed to Rey, who simply shrugged, pretty much saying yes
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Rees heard quick footsteps a bit of a way off, and still stabbed the wall, muttering something under his breath over and over, tempted to let Rey in control,though that would end awkwardly, ignoring Rennet's voice in his mind with No struggle at all, how interesting that would be to let her in control, though he had no idea how the girl worked, while Rennet had a scowl on his face, Is he always This oblivious? she hissed to Rey, who simply shrugged, pretty much saying yes
"Whaddya want." Jenny asked,staring at the guy.She turned to look into Rees' cell,keeping an eye on him.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:46 PM

Rees heard Jenny, and kept on stabbing the wall, listening, though he seemed oblivious, Shut up, he hissed to Rennet, who glared at him, but stopped none the less, playing with a pair of scissors, Rey just keeping his distance, though he would have loved to take control, he just listened, waiting until Rees wasn't listening to him or Rennet, then he could take over, olive-green specks floating in Rees's eyes, though no one could see them, it would be a miracle if Toast recognized Renna and Rennet's genderbend, they looked very different as the opposite gender after all, short hair, and they were taller, ignoring the few...somewhat uncomfortable changes to their body, as the short hair Rennet, and Renna, if she was conscious, could deal with, but not everything else