Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM

Old March 18th, 2024, 11:48 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: March Gathering

warblerpaw

he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . tags ; @Micanomancy
trigger warnings for this post: none
warbler's paws hit the floor of the gathering with carefully placed wonder. he stared around, eyes wide, before fixing his unseemly behavior and acting like it wasn't his first gathering and he was so, so impressed. because that would be embarrassing. he was gonna get to meet cats from other clans..! that was cool, right? warbler noticed mountaindad talking to a brown windclan --from the scent, he knew that-- cat, and he decided to do the same.

he approached a fluffy-looking windclan tabby, puffing his chest up to look bigger and more impressive. ' hey there. ' warbler meowed, dipping his head to the elder warrior. ' i'm warblerpaw. this is my first gathering, how are you? ' hopefully that didn't sound too dumb.. he didn't think it did, but you could never be too sure!

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old March 19th, 2024, 12:13 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Mate: Moontail
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.

Hollowfoot turned to his leader, "apologies, Twilightstar." He glanced back at Bumblestar for a moment, before padding back to the crowd. There, he stood, thinking. After a few moments, he had the perfect things to say.

He stored the thoughts for later, and merely observed as each leader continued on, only twitching an ear at the annoying noise of the crickets.

@Moonraven
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 19th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:54 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw chuckled as he heard Turtlepaw laugh. He made her laugh! That’s a good sign. That’s means she likes him! Yay Grack! He mentally cheered himself on. The lively tom nodded in agreement. “Yep! ShadowClan is the best Clan after all. Nobody messes with us. Or Dawnstar. She’s the coolest.” He commented.

His blue eyes trailed to find where Turtlepaw was looking. The ThunderClan leader. He didn’t know her name, nor did he care. He wasn’t sure what to make of. Did Turtlepaw dislike her. “Pssst, who’s she?” He asked quietly to Turtlepaw.

. . .
@FruitBatz

Turtlepaw
HP (96/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her head snapped back at the tom, a bit shocked that he didn’t know who she was. But she soon cleared her throat as she spoke to him, “she’s what Dawnstar has been calling Bumblebrat… y'know I don’t actually remember what they did to our leader…but it must’ve been pretty ruthless and just cold-hearted.” Turtlepaw said with a sigh as she shook her head in disappointment.

Old March 20th, 2024, 10:58 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Briarsplash watched with curiosity, her tail tip flicking as she heard the recounts of the drama and battles this past moon.

Stars... do these Clans ever know when to quit?

She was a bit bothered by RiverClan's lack of show, but hey, after being pummeled by ThunderClan... she guessed it made sense.

Briarsplash nodded along to Dawnstar's words with pride, happy that her Clan seemed to be doing the best so far. At least, the way she saw it. They were strong, and wanted all the other Clans to know it.

The large she-cat kept her golden-green gaze sweeping as she looked between the speaking leaders, trying to absorb all of the new information.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Last edited by squidz; March 20th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 11:04 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Hushpaw
~<>~
17/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

"That's our queue, then!" Hushpaw says cheerfully, standing and stretching briefly before batting his mentor's ear briefly. "C'mon, c'mon!! Back to camp!! Maybe we can beat up some minkies if they're on the way!" Perhaps his tone is a bit too cheerful for the damage the minks could cause, but Hushpaw doesn't pay it any mind as he begins to follow after Twilightstar.

[ @silver. - cloverhoney ]
Old March 20th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw
Thunderclan apprentice, 14 moons, Female she/her, fluffy white molly with bright blue eyes.

Streampaw rests in a shady spot, observing the chaos around her. She hadn't really been listening much to the leaders' announcements, instead spacing out a bit. She thinks of all her former loved ones, are they all watching over her right now? Do they stand among the stars and peer down upon her? Probably not, why would they? She's nothing special, just a silly apprentice that got lost and came back to only unfamiliar faces. She's not important enough to have them care about her, she's almost worthless in fact. If only she was there, maybe she would have had a chance to say goodbye.

(Open!!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:25 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

cloverhoney
she/clover // 20 moons // windclan warrior
header credit goes to @/FrostyGalaxy

---

Oh! Well that was shorter than clover expected! When Hushpaw is all but ready to take off after some mink tail, she feels the adrenaline kick in, racing up to catch up to him before headbutting him playfully.

"First one back to camp's a no good squirrel!"

As her words leave her maw her gaze is pointed at any Thunderclan cat nearby. Yes that was an insult. A good one, too! Racing off after Twilightstar, patiently waiting until Windclan is out of sight, she's sprinting off toward home, not looking back to see if Hushy was close behind or not!

hushpaw | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old March 21st, 2024, 11:19 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @talle ] [Yellowpaw - @hades. ] [Warblerpaw - @finley.exe ] [Dovepaw - @Kaybug. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur snickered at Bravebird's sentiment towards the usual conduct of the Gatherings. When she brushed his shoulder and went off to torment (if only he knew) some random ThunderClanner, the tom raised a tail in farewell. Hawkfur settled back and allowed himself to drift off as the leaders began speaking, not particularly interested in the beef between ThunderClan and RiverClan. He listened for ShadowClan's news, and found himself intrigued by the news of Vulturefang's demotion. Considering Twilightstar's plan to ask ShadowClan for assistance with the minks, he wondered if this would change Dawnstar's answer.

As the cats gathered began to chatter again and take in the information provided, Hawkfur began idly grooming his healing wound, the pink scarring a bit sore and itchy. Maybe if he was lucky, he could go the whole Gathering without talking to anyone.

[BRING IN THE CHILDREN]
Huh, okay. so there's an apprentice magnet in the gathering. Maybe he could overhear some secrets from the other and, at the same time, know who he's working with. From what Yellowpaw'd heard, Windclanners were kind of lazy, and ran away at the first sight of cats. Surely that wasn't bias. He was the best and was correct always, so it was true.

He could always try to get them to work right. Yellowpaw approached Mr. Apprentice swarm. It was just a normal conversation. Hell, when was the last time he had one?

He hoped he wasn't rusty, but honestly doubted it. He was good at speaking, ast time he checked. Though he thought there was a thunderclan scent. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"Hi. I'm Yellowpaw. I'm Shadowclan." He almost shot Warblerpaw a glare, but resisted. "I can see you're Windclan. And you're squ-Thunderclan." Why did he need to add that last part?

[ @Kaybug. @finley.exe ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 21st, 2024, 02:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post

Dovepaw || They/He || 10 Moons
Windclan
Dovepaw sat down next to a random warrior. He recognized Bravebird, but he didn't really know the other cats, especially the one he was sitting by. The grey and white tabby was shy so they didn't really know how to start a conversation with someone they didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
warblerpaw

he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . tags ; @Micanomancy
trigger warnings for this post: none
warbler's paws hit the floor of the gathering with carefully placed wonder. he stared around, eyes wide, before fixing his unseemly behavior and acting like it wasn't his first gathering and he was so, so impressed. because that would be embarrassing. he was gonna get to meet cats from other clans..! that was cool, right? warbler noticed mountaindad talking to a brown windclan --from the scent, he knew that-- cat, and he decided to do the same.

he approached a fluffy-looking windclan tabby, puffing his chest up to look bigger and more impressive. ' hey there. ' warbler meowed, dipping his head to the elder warrior. ' i'm warblerpaw. this is my first gathering, how are you? ' hopefully that didn't sound too dumb.. he didn't think it did, but you could never be too sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Huh, okay. so there's an apprentice magnet in the gathering. Maybe he could overhear some secrets from the other and, at the same time, know who he's working with. From what Yellowpaw'd heard, Windclanners were kind of lazy, and ran away at the first sight of cats. Surely that wasn't bias. He was the best and was correct always, so it was true.

He could always try to get them to work right. Yellowpaw approached Mr. Apprentice swarm. It was just a normal conversation. Hell, when was the last time he had one?

He hoped he wasn't rusty, but honestly doubted it. He was good at speaking, ast time he checked. Though he thought there was a thunderclan scent. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"Hi. I'm Yellowpaw. I'm Shadowclan." He almost shot Warblerpaw a glare, but resisted. "I can see you're Windclan. And you're squ-Thunderclan." Why did he need to add that last part?

[ @Kaybug. @finley.exe ]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him| 48 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur was surprised when Dovepaw padded quietly over to him, settling down not far enough away to be his own spot, but not close enough where he was intruding. Hawkfur cast the shy feline a smile, flicking an ear in greeting. He understood the anxiety of being around this many cats, especially cats you didn't know well. He opened his mouth to say something, wanting to help the apprentice feel a little more comfortable, but the scent of ThunderClan hit him a heartbeat before another apprentice approached him.

Warblerpaw. Huh. A strange cat, Hawkfur thought, as the apprentice immediately introduced himself. He seemed... oddly young, too. Ah, first Gathering. Still, he seemed hardly enough enough to be an apprentice... maybe he was apprenticed early. Good for him! Hawkfur still smiled down at him, blue eyes twinkling with amusement. "Hello Warblerpaw. I'm Hawkfur. No, I've been to many Gatherings. You see--" he leaned in conspiratorially, as if he was about to tell Warblerpaw an important secret. "I'm about as old as the forest itself, so I've been to every single Gathering ever." He winked playfully, obviously kidding, and straightened up again.

As he had been speaking, another apprentice trotted up, seemingly intrigued by the warrior. ShadowClan. Hawkfur resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose as the acrid scent of the swamp hit him. But he dipped his head nonetheless, smiling in greeting. "Hi, Yellowpaw. Hawkfur." He could sense the hostility emitted from the new apprentice towards Warblerpaw and he raised a brow. Interesting. He knew ShadowClan and ThunderClan weren't on the best terms, but this felt more charged. Twitching his nose idly, he glanced between them. Then, to Dovepaw, still watching quietly from beside him. "This is Dovepaw." He meowed, deciding to include the apprentice on the conversation if they wished.

However, Twilightstar's voice rang out clear in the air, and he looked up to listen to her give her speech. Well, everyone knew about the minks now. Though, it was hardly difficult to tell in his opinion. Many of the warriors in attendance were wounded in some capacity or another, Hawkfur included. He subconciously raised his injured leg to lick at the scars and new tissue, wincing as it stung a bit. Once Twilightstar was done, she ordered WindClan back home. Already? Hawkfur normally liked to leave as soon as possible, but now he felt a little rude leaving the two non-WindClan apprentices after they approached him.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled apologetically. If he could rub the back of his neck, he would. "It seems we have to go." He turned to Dovepaw. "C'mon, you can walk with me if you like." With that, he stood and dipped his head to the other two. "I hope to see you at the next Gathering!" And walked off with hopefully Dovepaw in tow.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:01 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(137/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE]

Whisperingpaw glanced at the pretty- at Maplepaw when she spoke. The molly reminded him of himself. He wasn't the most social cat either, and sometimes had voice problems too. Whisperingpaw's ears pinned back softly at the other apprentice's words. He didn't want them to react like that... He didn't mean to. "Hey, hey. It's ok. You can come sit with us, ok?" Whisperingpaw said, trying to make his voice sound friendly.

@RavensCall @wendigo

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page