Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:25 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 11:25 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:24 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 11:06 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:36 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Trotting across the clearing, she slowed to a walk and stuck her head in to the apprentice's den. Spotting Sparrowpaw, she prodded her with a large paw. "Sparrowpaw, we are gonna go train, meet me outside." With that, the scarred young warrior backed out of the den and sat down outside of his, taking the little bit of time to do a bit of grooming.
@Wolfie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:57 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The kit gave Basilkit a triumphant smile as she came back toting a vine. How in the world she managed to find one so easily he wouldn't know. Flinching a little as she seemed to walk right through one of the black blobs Peonykit grimaced. He knew you could walk through them, but he'd much rather walk around them, seemed much nicer, not that they cared anyways. "Perfect! Now you stay down there an-" however his attention was pulled away when Sparrowpaw finally answered the question he asked earlier.

Processing for a few moments the Calliby tilted his head to the side, once it finally clicked he gave her a grin, but walked in the opposite direction. Once again pulling himself onto the roof of the Apprentices Den the kit began to haphazardly wrap the vine around the leaves, or at least he liked to think he was. In reality although his work was neat, there was no feesible way for the vine to actually hold onto the leaves. So although it looked as if it could work...it definitely wouldn't. Peonykit hadn't noticed this though.

"Cherrycutie, you say? Gosh I don't know anyone by that name." he hummed, bobbing his head from side to side. "oh! I know! Maybe I should go ask Cherrypaw if they know who that is." he sing song'd, shooting Sparrowpaw a mischevious smile.
The molly began to panic as Peonykit sad he's go ask Cherrycutie, no, Cherrypaw is she knew who she was! "NO!" Sparrowpaw yowled panicking more as she thought what the kit might want from her, "Uh uh, I'll do anything just don't tell anything to Cherrypaw, please!" She was begging him at this point to not tell her. @Zesty Mango

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[That's alright, I'm in no rush.]
Midnightstalker had taken to basking in the sunlight and warmth, sunning herself and resting her eyes. Her left ear swerves in the direction of the incoming paws and she opens her eyes while swing her head around to look at young tom as he makes his way over. "There you are." She purred, giving her pelt a shake as she stands on her paws. After giving her shoulder fur a few licks, the black long-legged she-cat beckons the tom with her to the other side of the clearing where there were fewer holes.

Midnightstalker had no clue who had decided to dig those holes, yet since WindClan had a history as tunnelers, she couldn't be too upset with them. So long as Honeypaw was careful and didn't snap his leg they'd be fine. "So I'm not going to teach you anything to complicated. Today we're just going to be playing around a little so I can see what you can do and what you'll need work on." Midnightstalker explained and took a seat. "Since you were a kittypet, I'm sure you're going to have to work on building some muscles so we might be doing some running later if you up for it." Her eyes look over Honeypaw's build. They had some work to do. "Got any questions?"

The Tan feline huffed and puffed as he sat himself down in front of his mentor, ears angled forwards as she started to speak. Nodding as she spoke. Shoulders slumping as she mentioned running. The bane of his existence. Once she finished Honeypaw nodded once more and tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean specifically when you said Playing around?" he asked. "I really don't know much. Most of what I know is what I've seen other's do. And even than it's just what I remember." he quickly injected.

Rubbing his front paws against the dried grass below him the Tabby shot the ground a worried glance. "That and I'm not sure if I'd be able to remember it all...everything I've seen my Clanmates do seems so complicated. It looks like so many different steps go into it." he said.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:54 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Trotting into the clearing, Hawkstride trotted up to Brindlejaw. Slowing to a walk and stop just before him. "The boarder with ThunderClan was calm except that we ran into a small ThunderClan patrol. The ThunderClan deputy and his apprentice. "
@Shimm
The tom perked his ears at Hawkstride's report. "Well, that's good. Thank you Hawkstride." Bowing his head in gratitude to the warrior. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Brindlejaw felt that perhaps that a better way to serve his clan was to figure out what they needed from him.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:55 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

The warriors den was very quiet and very still, as it usually is at dawn, when the first light touches the moor and gently filters through the camp and into dens.
The stillness was broken as Shockpaw crept into the den, careful not to wake the wrong warrior. They swiftly hopped to Flashclaw and stood a safe distance away and softly prodded him with a paw.
"Flashclaw." They whispered.

@Ombre Party

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
The praise was hardly anything to get excited about. Most kits would've laughed because, DUH, cleaning anything was as simple as a task could get. But Cornkit spent hours telling himself he was so incredibly useless, Breezefeathers words meant so much to the skinny tom. He was careful to be absolutely perfect, pausing every so often to admire his hard work. Breezefeather is only just saying that. That's why I'm doing my best. Cornkit blinked. He'd never talked back to the voice before. It made him smile, just little bit. "There!" He chirped. Backing up to admire his masterpiece. Every hair was perfectly set in place now, they'd been ruffled and tense beforehand, now Breezefeather seemed much more relaxed. "I tried my best." He shifted his paws. What if it's not good enough? No, Brezefeather looks happy now. It must be.
Blinking his eyes, struggling slightly to stay awake, Breezefeather felt the kit's tongue on his neck and when he heard the kit's triumphant 'there' he let out a soft rumble again. It was nice to be taken care of, even though it may have been by a kit who was just cleaning the fur he wasn't able to get to. Gently shaking his shoulders so the kit slid down, he let out a soft purr. "Thank you for your very magnificent cleaning Cornkit." His silver tail curled around the kit again as he then moved to sit up from his lying down position. He felt... content. All thanks to this little kit and it prompted a thought that maybe being around kit's more wouldn't be too bad of an idea if it helped him so very much with keeping the misery and the issues he faced at bay. "You did a great job Little Love." With that he picked up the kit, placing him between his own paws and then began to wash him as well, his bigger head and longer tongue making it much easier to for him to get through all the fur faster than the little kit.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Nodding, Creekpaw looked down at his paws and then tail. Alright, you can do this. Shuffling the sand loudly with his paws and tail he crept around to his side, sticking his tail underneath the tom to make a lot of noise in the sand. Though, hopefully the sand didn't touch his underbelly. Still making tons of noise, he stalked to his back side and attempted to leap onto the large tom.
@Arie
{it fell a bit far back, so quoting again}

Eaglesoul was ready, ears catching the sound of the sand then all of a sudden a weight landed on his back. The brown tom staggered a bit but was extremely pleased with his apprentice. Creekpaw had learned fast and he was getting there. "Now get off my back, you're a bit heavy, furball," he laughed softly. "I may be large but my shoulders are not made to carry good sized apprentices on." Shaking his body he flung the apprentice off with a light throw letting out another small laugh. "You did really good there Creekpaw. Listened to what I was saying and adapted that into your own technique. Its a good move, even if your enemy is able to see you. Then its all about speed. But you did really good, and I am proud of you."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:33 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Mist hobbled up to the rock where a cat was sitting. "Please. I am expecting kits in less than a moon. Do you know of any help or shelter?" @Moonraven
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:00 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Coyotesnarl was seated in his nest giving himself a good grooming- despite the attack of sniffles he often encountered. That’s when he heard a voice. A kit came tumbling in with a rabbit far to big for her to carry. His ears flattened to the back of his head and tail curled curiously behind him. Had darkkit strayed into the wrong den? “Um.” he chewed the inside of his lip before sitting up and giving his shoulders a good shake. “Thank you but i-“ it was too late before the kit said it’s regards and scampered off. His ears flattened and his head tilted curiously to the side. Something she needed to talk about? Weird.

@Dawneye

The tom was moving marigold about trying to tuck it into a small cleft in the den beside the horsetail he’d found earlier in the day. He was lucky.. windclan seemed to have come into full bloom today. Well.. this season to be precise. He was interrupted by a voice. A senior warrior he recognized as Oddeye. He swivelled to see her eyes glinting in the dim light. “Mm mm?” the tom responded not caring to actually speak. His throat was hurting today... more than normal.

@Pouncepaw

Oddeyes shifted her paws. "I- I was wondering... if I could become your apprentice. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to do something for my Clan while I'm still alive. I feel like if I had a purpose... Maybe I wouldn't feel so..." She trailed off, not finding the right word. After a moment she continued, "So old."

Last edited by Pancake; May 2nd, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:13 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw @elysian @TeamRiverRipple ]

Littlewish could feel the annoyance practically radiating off of the she-cat's pelt, and his orbs flickered with amusement. She'd be fun to mess with during the coming patrol. Trotting around to her side, he nudged her teasingly, a wide grin set onto his face.
"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning~" He purred, the end of it more like a hum, "Bushpaw, don't feel bad. You do you, boo." It was cut off with a perfect beam, his eyes pinched with glee. That was the strange thing about the tom. He never stopped smiling. Well, every once in a while, he'd turn that smile downwards, but only during extreme occasions. If you saw him smiling during a vigil, he wasn't crazy. There was just something seriously wrong with him.
He padded to the front of the two, or three to be, looking them over. They were a decent team, and would be an even better one of Eaglepaw decided to rock on up.
"So. Buckle up, buttercups, because we'll be on border patrol. We'll wait a bit to see if my 'young master' shows up, but if he decides to skip, we'll be off."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 2nd, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Closed Thread