Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Roleplay


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is offline
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: somewhere over the rainbow watching anime
Gender: none of your buisness -_-
Posts: 5,163
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 23,098
Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Ok, I will post first cuz im leader.}
Im making it the beginning of the clannn}

A she cat with white fur padded out of the leaders den, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meting!" She called, The moon rose and made her white pelt."Today is the start of a new clan." She meowed. She looked at a black she cat with green eyes. "Dawn, You will be known as Dawnstorm. Fox, you will be known as Foxfur. Rain, you will be known as Rainpaw. Sparrow, You will be known as Sparrowpaw. I shall be known as Whitestar. I already have nine lives and im happy to name this clan after my brother, Foxfur. This clan will be called FoxClan." She called, her tail flowing in the air. " Our old ansestors are no more, we have left. Our new ansestors will be a clan called Starclan. Our first mission is to appoint a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of FoxClan is Dawnstorm. Thank you for your bravery." She meowed. "Second mission is to change Lost's name. " She meowed. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Spiritpaw, for her devotion and pride to her old name. " SHe smiled. She padded towards her kit. "Im proud." She meowed. SHe looked back at her clan. "Rainpaw, your mentor will be foxfur.Sparrowpaw, you get to be my apprentice. I will do the bast I can." She purred.
Dawnstorm's eyes widened.He opened his mouth to protest,but shut it again.He had no idea what to say,do he nodded slowly.He guesed that if nobody wanted him as deputy,someone else would object."I'll try the best I can to help you lead the clan." He said calmly. He wasent going to look weak infront of all of these cats,so he lifted his head,which had been lowered to the ground moments before,to look at the new clan leader,who he now knew as Whitestar.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
I forgot to shade because I'm lazy and the red needed to be lighter,but I haven't drawn in a few weeks,so I guess here it is...

Last edited by Swiftheart; 11-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:00 PM
SpookyScarySkeletons's Avatar
SpookyScarySkeletons SpookyScarySkeletons is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Thornton, NH
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,983
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 7,668


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dawnstorm's eyes widened.He opened his mouth to protest,but shut it again.He had no idea what to say,do he nodded slowly.He guesed that if nobody wanted him as deputy,someone else would object."I'll try the best I can to help you lead the clan." He said calmly. He wasent going to look weak infront of all of these cats,so he lifted his head,which had been lowered to the ground moments before,to look at the new clan leader,who he now knew as Whitestar.
She nodded, I know I can count on youShe meowed.
__________________
Blueflight is my affectionate dragon
Serendipity is my flirty Griffin
Flameleaf is my Random and magnificent cat!
SilentShade is my crazy roleplaying buddy that screams "SKITTLES!" Shadomaru is my fun and optimistic roleplaying buddy! <3
SpiralWhirl is my perfect and cuddly llama <3 I love Llamas!
{Pm me if u wanna join my FAM)
If I don't reply to ur posts, please mention me @Jay-Jay or quote me. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Foxfur Foxfur is offline
My cat Died Saturday nigh
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Middleville MI
Gender: Male or tomcat
Posts: 601
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 3,285


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Ok, I will post first cuz im leader.}
Im making it the beginning of the clannn}

A she cat with white fur padded out of the leaders den, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meting!" She called, The moon rose and made her white pelt."Today is the start of a new clan." She meowed. She looked at a black she cat with green eyes. "Dawn, You will be known as Dawnstorm. Fox, you will be known as Foxfur. Rain, you will be known as Rainpaw. Sparrow, You will be known as Sparrowpaw. I shall be known as Whitestar. I already have nine lives and im happy to name this clan after my brother, Foxfur. This clan will be called FoxClan." She called, her tail flowing in the air. " Our old ansestors are no more, we have left. Our new ansestors will be a clan called Starclan. Our first mission is to appoint a deputy. I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of FoxClan is Dawnstorm. Thank you for your bravery." She meowed. "Second mission is to change Lost's name. " She meowed. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Spiritpaw, for her devotion and pride to her old name. " SHe smiled. She padded towards her kit. "Im proud." She meowed. SHe looked back at her clan. "Rainpaw, your mentor will be foxfur.Sparrowpaw, you get to be my apprentice. I will do the bast I can." She purred.
Foxfur... He liked that name Foxfur he repeated it in his head until new heard that the clan name would be FoxClan inside he was overcome with joy and his eyes shone that was the second bonus and now he was a mentor that was it that was the last straw he let out a pretty quiet sqeak of excitement and gave his chest fur 3 licks then he contained himself even though when he was alone he'd have his happy time then he sat and looked up at Whitestar waiting for the order to leave or something along those lines. (Should I make a Rival clan?)
__________________
 
Aleka is my pet toaster oven
Hollydawn235 is my cat obsessed sister
River of roses is my sister I'm Bona fett's sailing pirate fox I'm Alicewolfheart's plundering pirate fox
help this grow?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-12-2017, 11:28 PM
SpookyScarySkeletons's Avatar
SpookyScarySkeletons SpookyScarySkeletons is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Thornton, NH
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,983
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 7,668


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Foxfur... He liked that name Foxfur he repeated it in his head until new heard that the clan name would be FoxClan inside he was overcome with joy and his eyes shone that was the second bonus and now he was a mentor that was it that was the last straw he let out a pretty quiet sqeak of excitement and gave his chest fur 3 licks then he contained himself even though when he was alone he'd have his happy time then he sat and looked up at Whitestar waiting for the order to leave or something along those lines. (Should I make a Rival clan?)
Sure, Badgerclan..xD}

She nodded to her brother, "Clan dissmissed, I would like to talk to my brother in private please." She meowed. She jumped off the highrock and padded into the den. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Spiritpaw padded in. "Mother, Who is my mentor?" She asked.

Whitestar widened her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed and jumped up. "Dawnstorm, you will mentor Spiritpaw." She meowed, "Clan dismissed."
__________________
Blueflight is my affectionate dragon
Serendipity is my flirty Griffin
Flameleaf is my Random and magnificent cat!
SilentShade is my crazy roleplaying buddy that screams "SKITTLES!" Shadomaru is my fun and optimistic roleplaying buddy! <3
SpiralWhirl is my perfect and cuddly llama <3 I love Llamas!
{Pm me if u wanna join my FAM)
If I don't reply to ur posts, please mention me @Jay-Jay or quote me. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-13-2017, 04:10 PM
Foxfur Foxfur is offline
My cat Died Saturday nigh
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Middleville MI
Gender: Male or tomcat
Posts: 601
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 3,285


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Sure, Badgerclan..xD}

She nodded to her brother, "Clan dissmissed, I would like to talk to my brother in private please." She meowed. She jumped off the highrock and padded into the den. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

Spiritpaw padded in. "Mother, Who is my mentor?" She asked.

Whitestar widened her eyes. "Oh!" She exclaimed and jumped up. "Dawnstorm, you will mentor Spiritpaw." She meowed, "Clan dismissed."
Foxfur nervously padded into the den did I blow it? He thought in his head
__________________
 
Aleka is my pet toaster oven
Hollydawn235 is my cat obsessed sister
River of roses is my sister I'm Bona fett's sailing pirate fox I'm Alicewolfheart's plundering pirate fox
help this grow?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-14-2017, 09:36 AM
SpookyScarySkeletons's Avatar
SpookyScarySkeletons SpookyScarySkeletons is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Thornton, NH
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,983
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 7,668


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Foxfur nervously padded into the den did I blow it? He thought in his head
She looked at her brother, "You know, i have said that I still have all my nine lives right?" She asked. "I dont. I have four more." She added.
__________________
Blueflight is my affectionate dragon
Serendipity is my flirty Griffin
Flameleaf is my Random and magnificent cat!
SilentShade is my crazy roleplaying buddy that screams "SKITTLES!" Shadomaru is my fun and optimistic roleplaying buddy! <3
SpiralWhirl is my perfect and cuddly llama <3 I love Llamas!
{Pm me if u wanna join my FAM)
If I don't reply to ur posts, please mention me @Jay-Jay or quote me. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Foxfur Foxfur is offline
My cat Died Saturday nigh
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Middleville MI
Gender: Male or tomcat
Posts: 601
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 3,285


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
She looked at her brother, "You know, i have said that I still have all my nine lives right?" She asked. "I dont. I have four more." She added.
Foxfur was taken aback he padded closer until he was in whisper distance then sat down by her "what happened to the other five?" He mewed fearing that he was being too quiet.
__________________
 
Aleka is my pet toaster oven
Hollydawn235 is my cat obsessed sister
River of roses is my sister I'm Bona fett's sailing pirate fox I'm Alicewolfheart's plundering pirate fox
help this grow?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-14-2017, 06:28 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
Gotta Keep Keeping On :3
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bro. I. Live. With. UNICORNS. (And potatoes)
Gender: Female. But I can be male in rps.
Posts: 17,588
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 45,762


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!


Form
Name: Bluestrike
Age: 27 moons
Rank wanted: warrior
Powers wanted: water please
Looks: BLOOP
Personality: teases a lot, protective of clanmates, playful, sly, likes to prank other cats, caring, kind, strong, brave, will give life for anycat in his clan.
Questions/comments: ooh this looks interesting

@Foxfur


Form
Name: Palepaw (Palestorm)
Age: 9 moons
Rank wanted:apprentice (warrior)
Powers wanted: Light powers please
Looks: Beep
Personality: stubborn, witty, smart alic, hard headed, doesn’t listen well to orders, playful, sometimes serious
Questions/comments: wow i haven’t been on in so long it’s weird making a form.. I hope i didn’t miss anything.

__________________
IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!!

Honestly guys I make so make grammar mistakes in real life you would think I never went to elementary school


I need to stop fantasizing things that are 0.01% likely to happen

yíall ready for this?
 


Last edited by Shadow; 11-14-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Foxfur Foxfur is offline
My cat Died Saturday nigh
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Middleville MI
Gender: Male or tomcat
Posts: 601
My Mood: Chatty
Koins: 3,285


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Form
Name: Bluestrike
Age: 27 moons
Rank wanted: warrior
Powers wanted: water please
Looks: BLOOP
Personality: teases a lot, protective of clanmates, playful, sly, likes to prank other cats, caring, kind, strong, brave, will give life for anycat in his clan.
Questions/comments: ooh this looks interesting

@Foxfur


Form
Name: Palepaw (Palestorm)
Age: 9 moons
Rank wanted:apprentice (warrior)
Powers wanted: Light powers please
Looks: Beep
Personality: stubborn, witty, smart alic, hard headed, doesnít listen well to orders, playful, sometimes serious
Questions/comments: wow i havenít been on in so long itís weird making a form.. I hope i didnít miss anything.

Both accepted and you do know you can have more that one power right?
__________________
 
Aleka is my pet toaster oven
Hollydawn235 is my cat obsessed sister
River of roses is my sister I'm Bona fett's sailing pirate fox I'm Alicewolfheart's plundering pirate fox
help this grow?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-14-2017, 08:10 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
Gotta Keep Keeping On :3
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bro. I. Live. With. UNICORNS. (And potatoes)
Gender: Female. But I can be male in rps.
Posts: 17,588
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 45,762


Default Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Both accepted and you do know you can have more that one power right?
Yez sirz. Buuuut imma do just one :P )
__________________
IMMA PRICKLY PEAR!!

Honestly guys I make so make grammar mistakes in real life you would think I never went to elementary school


I need to stop fantasizing things that are 0.01% likely to happen

yíall ready for this?
 

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Russetstar
Deputy: Fallenstream
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Role



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017