Old 11-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Ah geeze, Rick

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 14,553

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Charmer

Chanterellepaw groaned into her nest, having just woken up stiff and sore again. She wanted to stand and stretch, but the tall molly knew that doing so would just result in more pain and a longer time confined to this mouse-brained den. Instead of standing, the apprentice decided to try out her new method of stretching. New as in she came up with it yesterday. First, she brought her neck up to full height and rolled it slowly in a circle, then rotated as many joints as she could without standing one by one. That feels a little better, Chanterelle thought. She swept her blue gaze around the den, searching for someone like her sister or Emeraldpaw to talk to. She would have looked for Thistlepaw as well, but he was either avoiding her or she was subconsciously avoiding him since her injury. "Anyone I know awake in here?' she whispered, trying not to wake unwilling apprentices. That would be bad.
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Padfoot~

Location: In the land of chicken poop and pools in the back of a pickup <3
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 9,623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.
"Thanks," the orange and white apprentice said as she took the moss ball. She looked over at Thistlepaw quietly, just watching him and drinking from the moss ball for a bit, before continuing her sentence and saying, "it should be fully healed soon. I have to stay in here mostly, but I'm able to walk around slowly from time to time."

ďNever bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.Ē
ĖHelen Keller
|| Character Site of Memeiness || Please criticize my story! ||
Old 11-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Melanie Martinez Fantrash

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 26,633

@Okapi

Emeraldpaw leaped up from his nest, his eyes wide like always. He seemed to never be sleepy, always alert or talking. And wanting to make new friends. He glanced around, spotting another tom and grinning. Perfect! He bounced over. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw!" He mewed proudly.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Iím special to you? <3

My Mood: Daring
Koins: 21,828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
@Okapi

Emeraldpaw leaped up from his nest, his eyes wide like always. He seemed to never be sleepy, always alert or talking. And wanting to make new friends. He glanced around, spotting another tom and grinning. Perfect! He bounced over. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw!" He mewed proudly.
Greenpaw glanced at Emeraldpaw. Huh. He's rowdy and hyper.he gave a smile and nodded flicking his tail.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw glanced at Emeraldpaw. Huh. He's rowdy and hyper.he gave a smile and nodded flicking his tail.
Emeraldpaw tilted his head to the left a bit. Not much of a talker, he could already tell, but he'd manage to make him say something. "What's your name?" He asked, tilting his head, eyes glowing with a confident determination. Just one word, he was determined he could manage that. Emeraldpaw curled his tail, wanting an average conversation.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Ah geeze, Rick

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 14,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Thanks," the orange and white apprentice said as she took the moss ball. She looked over at Thistlepaw quietly, just watching him and drinking from the moss ball for a bit, before continuing her sentence and saying, "it should be fully healed soon. I have to stay in here mostly, but I'm able to walk around slowly from time to time."
Thistlepaw listened, his amber eyes focused completely on his den mate as she talked about her injury. A small sigh of relief escaped him. "I'm glad it's healing. If you're up for it. Maybe in a little bit we can maybe, possibly, go on a walk? ...Together?" The little tom's face flushed and he looked away and began to busily stir the dirt in front of his nest, "But, you know, it's ok if you're not feeling up to it."

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:06 AM
Iím special to you? <3

Quote:
Emeraldpaw tilted his head to the left a bit. Not much of a talker, he could already tell, but he'd manage to make him say something. "What's your name?" He asked, tilting his head, eyes glowing with a confident determination. Just one word, he was determined he could manage that. Emeraldpaw curled his tail, wanting an average conversation.
Greenpaw shrugged as if he didnít know before flicking his paw to the bright green moss but staring at the grass.

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 11-15-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Greenpaw shrugged as if he didnít know before flicking his paw to the bright green moss but staring at the grass.
"Green?" Emeraldpaw caught on, still a bit irritated he couldn't make him speak. "Greenpaw?" He asked. That was an odd name, he was used to Grasspaw or maybe a Mosspaw, or even a Redpaw, but not Greenpaw. It wasn't a bad name, however, and Emeraldpaw nodded with a smile.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Iím special to you? <3

Quote:
"Green?" Emeraldpaw caught on, still a bit irritated he couldn't make him speak. "Greenpaw?" He asked. That was an odd name, he was used to Grasspaw or maybe a Mosspaw, or even a Redpaw, but not Greenpaw. It wasn't a bad name, however, and Emeraldpaw nodded with a smile.
Greenpaw nodded as if he were saying yes.

Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Old 11-15-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Greenpaw nodded as if he were saying yes.
"That's a nice name." Emeraldpaw chirped in a friendly manner, his tail swishing. He didn't have much else to say, so stood there, silent and slightly awkward.