Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Old 11-13-2017, 11:51 PM
The shipping demon

My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 51,084
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sliverheart walks in with a mouse in her mouth. The shadowclan warrior drops the mouse in the pile and sighs softly as she begins to lay down. She was once a former rouge like Lostface however she joined out of pure curiosity and need for strength but it was starting to bore her. She even considered leaving but she kept hearing stories about something called the Dark forest and stayed for a while because of it... however she had no belief of starclan and all that Jazz. She was a rouge to the end despite being a loyal warrior. She flicked her tail a bit as she lays her head down.
@Hawkstar
Old 11-14-2017, 12:03 AM
A whole lot of gold

My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart walks in with a mouse in her mouth. The shadowclan warrior drops the mouse in the pile and sighs softly as she begins to lay down. She was once a former rouge like Lostface however she joined out of pure curiosity and need for strength but it was starting to bore her. She even considered leaving but she kept hearing stories about something called the Dark forest and stayed for a while because of it... however she had no belief of starclan and all that Jazz. She was a rouge to the end despite being a loyal warrior. She flicked her tail a bit as she lays her head down.
@Hawkstar
A pitch black and amber eyed she cat was sitting by herself as she glared at all of the cats in the clearing even Sliverheart herself , her Amber eyes had a cold and deadly look to them she snorted as she saw some kits walk by. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail flicked , NightPath never liked to be social and only that one occasion she had to talk to Inkshadow was torturous ! Others telling her what to do made her hair stand on end .

A kit walked up to NightPath and smiled cutely but the black she cat just hissed in its face causing the poor kit to run of crying . She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the kit running away their little monsters any ways . And besides dont they know I'm bad luck?she thought and with that thought she smirked along with a chuckle .
Old 11-14-2017, 12:13 AM
The shipping demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
A pitch black and amber eyed she cat was sitting by herself as she glared at all of the cats in the clearing even Sliverheart herself , her Amber eyes had a cold and deadly look to them she snorted as she saw some kits walk by. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail flicked , NightPath never liked to be social and only that one occasion she had to talk to Inkshadow was torturous ! Others telling her what to do made her hair stand on end .

A kit walked up to NightPath and smiled cutely but the black she cat just hissed in its face causing the poor kit to run of crying . She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the kit running away their little monsters any ways . And besides dont they know I'm bad luck?she thought and with that thought she smirked along with a chuckle .
Sliverheart hisses a bit ď hi! If you want to scare kits go do it in some other clan. Not here! That kit didnít do anything to you ď she says coldly as she stands up ď if you wish to fight so be itĒ
Old 11-14-2017, 12:21 AM
A whole lot of gold

Quote:
Sliverheart hisses a bit “ hi! If you want to scare kits go do it in some other clan. Not here! That kit didn’t do anything to you “ she says coldly as she stands up “ if you wish to fight so be it”
NightPath raised her eyebrow at the other she cat but kept her smirk
" well now ... those Are Rather Big words . And sorry sister but , I dislike kits. And I don't wish to fight " She Meowed As She Rolled Her Eyes She Stood Up Herself And She Started To Walk Off Her Tail Flicked ANd looked Back " Why ARe you So Protective Of Kits?" She Hissed AS Her Eyes Had A Deadly Glow. Her Claws slowly Poked Out just In Case THey would Have To fight
" All I Want Is others to leave me be" She Meowed As Her Tail Flicked Again

Last edited by Cheshire cat; 11-14-2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:27 AM
The shipping demon

Quote:
NightPath raised her eyebrow at the other she cat but kept her smirk
" well now ... those Are Rather Big words . And sorry sister but , I dislike kits. And I don't wish to fight " She Meowed As She Rolled Her Eyes She Stood Up Herself And She Started To Walk Off Her Tail Flicked ANd looked Back " Why ARe you So Protective Of Kits?" She Hissed AS Her Eyes Had A Deadly Glow. Her Claws slowly Poked Out just In Case THey would Have To fight
" All I Want Is others to leave me be" She Meowed As Her Tail Flicked Again
She flicked her ear ď in the wild. Kits are killed for food. Here they are safe from former monsters like me.Ē She says darkly ď If you wish to be alone leave. A warrior who doesnít work with the clan isnít a warrior at all. So stop being a foxheart and start being useful or leave and die by the claws of rouges like me. Pray to your starclan that a dog gets you first you wonít find mercy in them. ď she says coldly as she looks away
Old 11-14-2017, 12:42 AM
A whole lot of gold

Quote:
She flicked her ear ď in the wild. Kits are killed for food. Here they are safe from former monsters like me.Ē She says darkly ď If you wish to be alone leave. A warrior who doesnít work with the clan isnít a warrior at all. So stop being a foxheart and start being useful or leave and die by the claws of rouges like me. Pray to your starclan that a dog gets you first you wonít find mercy in them. ď she says coldly as she looks away
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:51 AM
The shipping demon

Quote:
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.
Sliverheart sighs softly ď .... well itís true and youíre not a monster. Just a cat with attitude thatís all... besides Iím the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it ď she says as she stands up ď donít worry. Itís normal to have a little anger here and there at least youíve reflected on it ď
Old 11-14-2017, 02:37 AM

Koins: 1,260

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Sorry I haven't been on recently, I had my wisdom teeth out, you want HollowFlame correct?)
Yes.

Oh my that probably hart like crazy! How are you doing know?
Old 11-14-2017, 11:54 AM

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 3,346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Yes.

Oh my that probably hart like crazy! How are you doing know?
(I'm doing good now.)
HollowFlame trotted over to WolfHowl, his eyes gleaming with happiness as he dipped his head in meeting to his friend. With a shake of his pelt he started off the conversation, "Hello WolfHowl, how are you?" He inquired, gently touching her shoulder with his tail.
(Writer's block.)
Notice: Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights I have church. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 2:30ish-9:00ish I have basketball practice. I will be inactive accordingly.
Finder
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old 11-14-2017, 05:25 PM
A whole lot of gold

Quote:
Sliverheart sighs softly ď .... well itís true and youíre not a monster. Just a cat with attitude thatís all... besides Iím the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it ď she says as she stands up ď donít worry. Itís normal to have a little anger here and there at least youíve reflected on it ď
Nightpaths ear twitched when Sliverheart spoke she couldn't help but be interested , she did notice her scars but she wasn't frightened by them . Guess two lost souls find each other in a way , her Amber eyes lit up as she explained how she had gained her battle scars yet she couldn't help but feel a cold shiver down her spine and her black fur was on end and her tail tip flicked . She wondered what it was like to be a Rogue. Every cat has to have that thought run through their head , but she didn't want to be a loner or for starclans sake a kittypet!Still SHe COuldnt HElp BUt Feel sympathy WHich Was Rare FOR Most.

" true I may not be a monster , nor are you.... you Just Had To Do What You Needed To Survive. Both Of Us Are Just....lost " She Meowed Now Having A Calming Sense Of Tone Her Rugged Sounding Voce. She licked her nose and looked down . This was by far the most odd conversation she has had with others and most didn't last this long at all