Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:54 AM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by dino.
Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2017, 02:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Morningbreeze looked at him, then at her stomache. Hopefully its nothing bad.
Riverteeth shrugged,” Caliapaw might know what’s wrong, if something wrong...” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled and headed over begining clear then mutter the last phrase,” I got a huge rake a couple months ago on my belly...that darn trespassing Dusk Syndicate tom...” she muttered before speaking up again,” It scarred I know, don’t worry I won’t be mad if you need to get Surgestorm or Shinefang because you haven’t had much training. And if your wrong...” she gave Caliapaw a gentle lick on the ear, a comforting lick,” I won’t blame you...your only training.” She smiled she truthfully wouldn’t blame Caliapaw if she was incorrect whatsoever. She’d simply tell her Keep Trying. You’ll get it right one day.
The medicine cat examined the wound, it appeared to have scarred up okay... there wasn't any sign of infection, was she - was she right? BSTS. If it was scarred, then Chameleonvine should be okay to return to warrior duties. "I think you're clear to go." She made no remark to the kinder comment that Chamelonvine had given her, while Caliapaw appreciated the kind words, she didn't like feeling like she was being talked down to. And that seemed exactly like the type of comment someone would make along the lines or 'poor girl' or something equally as infuriating. If Zerosight said otherwise, the she cat would listen - she was just training. She still didn't know how to deal with major wounds. If something serious happened to a warrior, Caliapaw would be in big trouble - or, more likely, they would. All those poor cats who were counting on her...

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 14th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat examined the wound, it appeared to have scarred up okay... there wasn't any sign of infection, was she - was she right? BSTS. If it was scarred, then Chameleonvine should be okay to return to warrior duties. "I think you're clear to go." She made no remark to the kinder comment that Chamelonvine had given her, while Caliapaw appreciated the kind words, she didn't like feeling like she was being talked down to. And that seemed exactly like the type of comment someone would make along the lines or 'poor girl' or something equally as infuriating. If Zerosight said otherwise, the she cat would listen - she was just training. She still didn't know how to deal with major wounds. If something serious happened to a warrior, Caliapaw would be in big trouble - or, more likely, they would. All those poor cats who were counting on her...
Chameleonvine smiled,” Thanks. Don’t worry. Alright. Zerosight can always help in an emergency worst case situation...” she purred licking Caliapaw’s ear softly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather still felt unsteady under the leaders gaze. "Uhh..." He struggled to find the words he needed to convince Snowstar.
He took a deep breath and opened his jaws to speak. "Please Snowstar.
What she said was true, we have been in love since apprentices. I know I've broken the code alot. I'm sorry. But I swear I'm loyal. I just don't want to face Cherrydawn in battle. I don't even what to fight ThunderClan."
The warrior paused for a few moments.
"Cherrydawn and I want to be in the same clan. We don't want to be separated anymore. I... I love Cherrydawn, and I wanted to join ThunderClan so she wouldn't have to leave everything behind..." Skyfeather lowered his head.
"So please, Snowstar?"
@Random Melody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar, at this point, was stunned into silence. She'd heard of cats from different Clans falling in love with eachother (heck, she had a crush on a ShadowClan cat at one point), but to actually witness it? It left her amazed and slightly uncertain. There was no anger in her clear blue gaze as her eyes flickered over Cherrydawn and to the cat in question - Skyfeather. Now WindClan had done so many wrongs. They were nothing but rabbit-chasing murderers. Yet as the Siamese let her gaze meet the Tom's, she felt the thoughts of WindClan slip away and circle on this one cat. He looked nervous yet determined somehow. But beyond that, she could see the honesty in his eyes.

Her black tail gave a slight twitch as she ran through her options. She could decline - But then what? Cherrydawn goes to WindClan instead? What if she got attacked there? And just the thought of turning the Tom away made her chest hurt for some reason, some emotion she couldn't describe. She couldn't do that. She didn't know if Skyfeather had any tricks or plans against ThunderClan, though. Was she willing to risk it for these two cats? Stuff she had to think about, things she had to sort through, before finally she made her decision. The Siamese took a deep breath. "Skyfeather," She addressed the WindClan cat, pausing for a second to ensure she'd gotten his name right before continuing. "If I allow you to join, would you be able to remain loyal to ThunderClan? There is a war brewing, and you know this - You can't have a paw in each Clan, you can only be loyal to one. Are you willing to give up your loyalty to your birth Clan?" Snowstar's voice was surprisingly softer than even she thought it would be, but that wasn't the point. Her ice blue eyes met the Tom's nervous gaze, waiting intently for the answer that would mostly decide for her.
Cherrydawn stood there, anxious as she silently listened to Skyfeather make his case to stay. Her heart warmed at the sincerity in his voice. Skyfeather meant everything he said. She'd always known that. She'd known it since the first time he said he loved her. She was scared for him now, unsure what Snowstar, but she had to believe that her leader felt the same unabashed honesty coming from him that she did.

To her relief and wonder, Snowstar seemed rather calm. She knew this couldn't be an easy thing to consider. Since the murder that had started all the ugliness between Thunderclan and Windclan, Snowstar had obviously not thought highly of their neighbor. Cherrydawn couldn't say what happened for sure, but Snowstar's apprehension made sense. Coolly, the leader fixed her blue eyes on the cat she loved and asked the question that had been on her mind since he suggested joining Thunderclan: could he really go to war with the clan that he grew up in? Could he really be loyal to Thunderclan. There was no question in the ginger and white shecat's mind that he could be loyal to her, but could he really bare his teeth and claws to the cats who had shared his home? His family? His friends? She sat perfectly still, holding her breath as she waited to see how Skyfeather would answer.

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Hello Owltail," he said in his usual rumbling voice. He rubbed his cheek against his mate's affectionately, a purr in his throat. His brown paws quickly grabbed a mouse from the pile, but his one good eye kept switching focus- mate's face, mate's stomach, mate's face, mate's stomach- as if it was a clockwork thing he did every day. Which he did, since he was a worrywart. "How are you doing? Has Caliapaw said anything bad about the kits or you?" Fernglow couldn't help himself, it was just an instinct to ask a million questions at once about their unborn kits and his mate. It was natural.
"I'm fine and the kits are fine Fernglow, stop worrying." Owltail said in a caring voice while rubbing up against her mate. "Caliapaw says there healthy and they will be born soon.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart couldn't suppress a wide grin as he thought up a story that would excite his kits but not scare them. "Once upon a time there was a brave Thunderclan cat. His name was Fireheart. You might look at him and think that he could never have been a kittypet but he was, before he joined Thunderclan. Fireheart was as kind as he was brave and he would save countless lives and help clans in need. Now, later I'll tell you each story in more depth but for now I want you to imagine what you think he looked like and what you think he would say. Got that?"
Stoneheart hoped this would help his kits imagination, growing up he never really had one, he was exposed to the cold world from an early age.
( Since there eyes are open can the talk yet? I'm just wondering, because it seems in the books that as soon as a kit opens their eyes they can talk)

Adderkit sat and listened to his father tell Minnowkit the story. He imagined a tom, kind of like his father, but with another color of fur. He wanted more of the sotry, and couldn't wait to hear what else his Father would add on!
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Skyfeather felt uncertertain that he wanted to swap clans. He looked out of the den for a few moments, deep in thought. Blazingstar will be angry. Will I be considered a traitor? Will I be a target for WindClan? The tom gave his pelt a shake. Be glanced down at his paws, then at Cherrydawn. I have to. I don’t want to keep meeting in secret.

Skyfeather met Snowstar’s gaze. “If it means being with Cherrydawn, then yes. I will remain loyal to ThunderClan.” He knew what he had just committed to. Suddenly, he felt nervous again. He shifted from paw to paw as his thoughts came crawling back. What if this is a lie? What if she’s going to keep me prisoner? What if... Skyfeather’s ears flattened as he squeezed his eyes shut. I have to convince her. The WindClan cat’s eyes shot open and his tail tip brushed the ground as he raised his head to hear Snowstar’s response.

@Random Melody

Character Site

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"I'm fine and the kits are fine Fernglow, stop worrying." Owltail said in a caring voice while rubbing up against her mate. "Caliapaw says there healthy and they will be born soon.
The large tom sighed with relief. "Good, good," he said, relieved for their safety. He never wanted anything to happen to them, and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he did. Fernglow smiled, rubbing up against Owltail.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“Pop. Bop. Boop. Bloop. Hmmm...what is another sound to make.” Okay. No. This was not amusing at all. Birchflower allowed the young kit to go out into the clearing as long as she behaved herself, and that Dawnpaw would watch her. Well, obviously Dawnpaw was around for...oh what? A couple of moments. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye to Cerisekit. It annoyed her, the small one’s fur bristling at the thought of her older half-brother being incredibly rude to her. So, now the ginger feline stayed on the sidelines of the camp to avoid being trampled over by morning warriors. She didn't know where Dawnpaw went off to, and she debated on whether she would follow him. Her paw aimlessly tapped at the ground, a grey emotion settling within her. A feline like Cerisekit needed to move around. She needed socialization. She didn't want to be alone. Making weird noises from her maw wasn't helping...at all. So, she shot up.
Initially, the kit figured she would follow the trail of her brother. Even if Dawnpaw showed obvious signs of being annoyed with her, possibly disliking her, did this matter to her? Oh, of course not. It did little to belittle her, and instead flamed her even more to bother him. The small molly got up, and started running through the clearing. Not as fast as many. She honestly looked like an adorable squirrel running with a mouth filled with acorns. She spluttered out her ‘excuse me’s and her ‘sorries’s when she bumped into another warrior. Her bushy tail danced behind her like an upbeat snake. The day of yesterday’s rain was ever present, and she felt the murkiness within the grass below her. Little droplets plopped around her, and it made Cerisekit stop and look down at her tiny paws. It was like the grass was a hidden pool. Water laid within these blades. Cerisekit, distracted for a moment, began to hop around, spluttering up more water. It wet most of her belly fur and her sides, but all she did was giggle. It was nothing wrong with getting dirty. She stomped around, prancing on four ginger paws. Suddenly, she broke put into a run, feeling the light splashes splatter around her. Once, she got to a flat rock, the small Molly jumped onto it, jumping instantly at the chilly temperature the rock held. Quickly, she shook her pelt to rid some of yesterday's rain before she hopped off. Padding around the camp, she caught no sight of her older brother. She liked to talk. Just like any other kit she liked to play. Dawnpaw was hard to play with because he acted like she was a complete nuisance to his life. Cerisekit stopped in her tracks. “...am I a nuisance?” Her ears flicked and her head tilted for a moment. Nah, of course not. She couldn't be! Cerisekit knew she was adorable and about the coolest kit in the clan. After all, she managed to make three new friends. Fireflykit, Lightningbugkit, and Ashkit. Even if they didn't claim her as a friend, she still thought of them as her friends. Cerisekit was plenty sure that she would make more friends just as easily. Lifting her head back up to smile, she sought out for a new friend. Her head turning from left to right, from right to left in Swift motions. Yet, no one was really around. Perhaps, it was too early for the other kits? Her nose twitched for a moment, and the ginger kitty lifted herself up with a heavy sigh. Cerisekit flicked her back, believing to herself that this would be the last time she awoke early just because she wanted to trail behind Dawnpaw, knowing that the nursery was filled with too much cramped spaces and dingy smells. Now, that she was out - oh, look! Suddenly, she found herself jumping back at the sight of another kit. Squinting her eyes, she cocked her head. What exactly was he doing? Her nose wiggled, and before she could think about her next move, she started following after him. Mainly to catch the butterfly. According to Cerisekit, this must be the start of a race. So, she sprinted her tiny paws as fast as she could, flashing through like a ball of fire. This was what she wanted. To play around. A bright smile appeared on her maw and as she caught up to the bigger Tom kit, the ginger feline flashed him a grin and a quick glance before she reciprocated his actions and started to Pat at the winged creature. Now, this...this was a way to make a new friend.

Jaggedkit was enjoying this little race he was having with the butterfly, but all of the sudden, his fun was interrupted by a ginger blur of fur that whizzed by him. Coming to an abrupt stop, the silver tom watched as the she-cat started patting at his butterfly. He cocked his head slightly, confused. Jaggedkit had never been the one to share, he hated sharing. He like having things to himself, whether it be attention, prey, or even certain cats. And this butterfly, that was his. This action of the she-cat was not going to just be "let go."
"Umm excuse me, but what do you think you're doing?" Jaggedkit meowed, walking closer to the smaller she-cat, feeling a small burst of pleasure at the fact that he towered over her. Jaggedkit was taller than most kits his age, except for the two very tall tom-kits he knew that were only a moon younger than him. Well, he didn't know them, he knew of them. He'd seen them around once or twice. And all that Jaggedkit knew, was that, in the future, they were going to be some competitors.
The silver tom kept his pale green gaze on the ginger feline, blinking every so slightly. Upon meeting a new cat, Jaggedkit always made sure he asserted his dominance. Well, the dominance he thinks he has over every other cat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:52 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Starpaw trotted across the clearing to a rock, a plump mouse held in her small jaws. The white little dots across her fur had grown slightly in the last moon or so, becoming more visible and brighter. Her gaze drifted to the Medicine Den as she sat down, curling her tail up and tucking her paws underneath her, placing the mouse down. Sadness rose up in her, a lump in her throat beginning to grow; Wheatfur, a cat she had come to love and cherish like a father had perished in the recent Gathering, which she had missed. One of her best friends, Caliapaw, was now stuck with a job that she hardly knew how to carry out, having to grow up probably much more than she needed. To Starpaw, it was heartbreaking. Taking a bite out of the mouse, she flicked her starry gaze over to the large boulder in the center of the clearing where Snowstar called clan meetings, her eyes murky with many emotions. She did not enjoy the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan; she wanted it to go away, disappear and never return. The molly heaved a quiet sigh before ducking her head down to take another bite.

(Sorry for the messy quality, I'm tired and rushing this so I can get to the dishes.)
@Lonestar23

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 15th, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Closed Thread