Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2017, 11:48 PM
Cheshire cat's Avatar
Cheshire cat Cheshire cat is offline
A whole lot of gold
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: I ROLE PLAY BEST AS FEMALES
Gender: FEMALE!!!!
Posts: 7,987
My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,238
Default Whispers of Wings (private )

@Ennard

Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids
Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs
No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world

Let's just say wings can whisper too
__________________
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power - Beast from mad sickness
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-13-2017, 11:50 PM
Cheshire cat's Avatar
Cheshire cat Cheshire cat is offline
A whole lot of gold
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: I ROLE PLAY BEST AS FEMALES
Gender: FEMALE!!!!
Posts: 7,987
My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,238
Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Hawk was walking along the forest grounds her skinny yet muscular body was full of war scars and her yellow eyes scanned the area . Her tail swayed behind her as her nose twitched smelling the different type of things there was in the air
let's see anything interesting today? she thought . The smokey gray she cat sighed nope of course not she thought again @Ennard
__________________
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power - Beast from mad sickness

Last edited by Cheshire cat; 11-13-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Ennard's Avatar
Ennard Ennard is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 2,137
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 12,623


Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )



@Hawkstar
Whispervoice moved around the forest floor. His fur lied flat a bit, but part of it was a bit messed up. The former Windclan tom had caught something to eat when a rogue had ambushed him when he wasn't looking, but that rogue didn't have a chance against him. The tom spend a lot of his life in a cln until one day he got tired of living that life. Next time ill be ready for that cat to come by anytime! Whispervoice heard other footsteps, scenting another cat. Is it that rogue again. Is he following me!? The tom hid behind a tree before jumping in front of Hawk with a growl.
__________________
My Best friend in all of WCO
Okapi

 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Cheshire cat's Avatar
Cheshire cat Cheshire cat is offline
A whole lot of gold
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: I ROLE PLAY BEST AS FEMALES
Gender: FEMALE!!!!
Posts: 7,987
My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,238
Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post


@Hawkstar
Whispervoice moved around the forest floor. His fur lied flat a bit, but part of it was a bit messed up. The former Windclan tom had caught something to eat when a rogue had ambushed him when he wasn't looking, but that rogue didn't have a chance against him. The tom spend a lot of his life in a cln until one day he got tired of living that life. Next time ill be ready for that cat to come by anytime! Whispervoice heard other footsteps, scenting another cat. Is it that rogue again. Is he following me!? The tom hid behind a tree before jumping in front of Hawk with a growl.
Hawk was now wide eyed as she stepped back she hissed as her tail thrashed , her claws already sharpened . The smokey gray she cat fur stood on end she wasn't in the mood for another fight , or at least not right now . Why did this tom jump out in front of her! She wasn't doing anything wrong yet, any ways .
" Who Are You?" She Asked In A Deep Husky Voice
what does this tom think he's doing? Does he want to loose an eye? He better get out of my face . But this might be the excitement I was looking for she thought as she calmed down a tad bit .
__________________
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power - Beast from mad sickness
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:15 AM
Ennard's Avatar
Ennard Ennard is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 2,137
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 12,623


Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Hawk was now wide eyed as she stepped back she hissed as her tail thrashed , her claws already sharpened . The smokey gray she cat fur stood on end she wasn't in the mood for another fight , or at least not right now . Why did this tom jump out in front of her! She wasn't doing anything wrong yet, any ways .
" Who Are You?" She Asked In A Deep Husky Voice
what does this tom think he's doing? Does he want to loose an eye? He better get out of my face . But this might be the excitement I was looking for she thought as she calmed down a tad bit .
Whispervoice realized that this cat wasn't the rogue from before. The tom stepped back with a face full of apology. "Sorry for getting in your face. I thought thst you were the rogue that attacked me earlier. Im Whispervoice by the way." replied the tom, sitting down as he showed that he was keeping his claws in. Whispervoice began to lick his head, smoothing it down, not trying to seem as if he was hostile when he wasn't.
__________________
My Best friend in all of WCO
Okapi

 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:26 AM
Cheshire cat's Avatar
Cheshire cat Cheshire cat is offline
A whole lot of gold
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: I ROLE PLAY BEST AS FEMALES
Gender: FEMALE!!!!
Posts: 7,987
My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,238
Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post


Whispervoice realized that this cat wasn't the rogue from before. The tom stepped back with a face full of apology. "Sorry for getting in your face. I thought thst you were the rogue that attacked me earlier. Im Whispervoice by the way." replied the tom, sitting down as he showed that he was keeping his claws in. Whispervoice began to lick his head, smoothing it down, not trying to seem as if he was hostile when he wasn't.
Hawk now took a deep breath , the battle scared cat shrunk her claws and her tail wrapped around her paws neatly
" my name is Hawk " she meowed as her yellow eyes studied whispervoice she hummed as she looked at him then she looked at the trees and the leaves that were on the ground " and what Rogue? " she asked now interested
yeah this is the excitement i was looking for she thought with a smile
__________________
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power - Beast from mad sickness
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-14-2017, 01:24 AM
Ennard's Avatar
Ennard Ennard is offline
We need you!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Moved to Portland, OR
Gender: I'm female
Posts: 2,137
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 12,623


Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Hawk now took a deep breath , the battle scared cat shrunk her claws and her tail wrapped around her paws neatly
" my name is Hawk " she meowed as her yellow eyes studied whispervoice she hummed as she looked at him then she looked at the trees and the leaves that were on the ground " and what Rogue? " she asked now interested
yeah this is the excitement i was looking for she thought with a smile
Whispervoice starred at the she-cat, seeing the curiosity in her eyes. "I was just minding my business and a rogue ambushed me back there. He didn't win the fight. He should know better to ataack a former clan cat." replied Whispervoice, trying hard to not sound rude. The tom had never been amushed before and he hoped that it won't ever happen again. That cat had no chance against me!
__________________
My Best friend in all of WCO
Okapi

 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Cheshire cat's Avatar
Cheshire cat Cheshire cat is offline
A whole lot of gold
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: I ROLE PLAY BEST AS FEMALES
Gender: FEMALE!!!!
Posts: 7,987
My Mood: Twisted
Koins: 45,238
Default Re: Whispers of Wings (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post


Whispervoice starred at the she-cat, seeing the curiosity in her eyes. "I was just minding my business and a rogue ambushed me back there. He didn't win the fight. He should know better to ataack a former clan cat." replied Whispervoice, trying hard to not sound rude. The tom had never been amushed before and he hoped that it won't ever happen again. That cat had no chance against me!
Hawk was now interested as her tail flicked with a small smile she had she cleaned her chest fur , she didn't mind a little adventure she does need more social interaction besides hiding in that underground cave . The cave was her home since she had no where else to go , but it wasn't so bad at all since there was a stream inside it . " well I say let's go teach that rogue a lesson . I don't mind getting my paws dirty " she meowed as she stood to her paws and started walking " what the rogue look like? " she asked again
__________________
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power - Beast from mad sickness
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Russetstar
Deputy: Fallenstream
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Role



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2017