Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Ian
Today 10:07 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:05 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 10:03 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:03 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Rainingkit trotted out into the clearing. So many cats. Training, grooming eachother. So many things warriors and apprentices did. It was all exiting. She could not wait to be a warrior. It all sounded so cool. The one thing that was scary was the battles. She was only a young kit when they had windclans libration. That was scary for the warriors. Think about what it was like as a kit. She remembered a warrior coming into the nursery and guarding them. It was a ginger cat. Named something like Flamestorm Flame something anyway. And an apprentice came in and hid. Rainingkit was glad it was all over. Even the feeling of cats fighting made her shiver.
Lost in her own thoughts, she stood on her paw and tripped. She could hear apprentices giggling. It was not her fault it was her big feet. She looked around hoping someone would help her up. @TheBread do you want to roleplay ebony?
{So sorry! I haven't had much time to post!}
Ebonyflicker padded forward, his lips curled back into a growl as he looked over the apprentices. The tom normally wasn't helpful but memories of being brought to Windclan as a kit filled him with emotion. He helped the kit to her paws and gave a snort of laughter, "I did that too many times as a kit in the territory." He waved his tail behind him and gave her a small smile, "What's your name kit?" His golden spotted pelt shone in the light and he rose his head to look out across the clearing, flicking an ear before returning his amused gaze back to the kit in front of him, "I'm Ebonyflicker." The warrior said the name with pride, glad to be named after his mentor.
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@TheBread
Blair scanned the area, pale gaze searching what seemed like the never-ending moor. The Dusk Syndicate cat wasn't too sure why she was here, the feeling of being so exposed and the wind constantly beating at your fur, how could a cat live like this? But, the again, it was beautiful, the sun shining down on the plain, turning it to gold, the scent of a few flowers sweet, and the ability to run on forever without a blockage.

Yet still, the young molly still had to ponder on the reason on why coming to Windclan's land, the Healer Trainee still scanning the home of a Clan of cats. Blair's paws started to move, walking, walking, walking. Pawsteps after the other. Still, no reason for it entered the young white and silver tanby's mind. She just continued, the breeze grasping some grass as it swept in the air.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 19th, 2017, 10:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Woah!" Rabbitpaw exclaimed, still smiling. "You're talking too fast, I can't hear what you're saying!" The apprentice's warm gaze looked into the blue eyes of her younger sister, who seemed to already be very energetic. Her smudged Calico tail twitched with slight amusement and she wondered vaguely if she had once been like that.
Little embarrassed, Peachkit drew her paw around in the loose ground and she stared at the ground. "Sorry Rabbitpaw. I just wanted to know what it is like to be an apprentice?" She asked eagerly. She was excitedly that she would see and talk with her sister. It was like she was looking at a role model.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:15 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower reentered the nursery, a defeated look on her face. She padded towards her daughter, scowling a little as she saw her back in the paws of the queen. She flashes a sympathizer look to Quickstream and then tired to Horizonkit. "Horizonkit, sweet heart, I couldn't find Surgestorm. He is not robably collecting herbs for the time being. Now, tell me what is wrong. Where does it hurt? Do you feel bad? Why didn't you come straight to me?"
(Sorry it's short. I'm on mobile)
Horizonkit was rather lost in her rambling and didn't really register a question being asked but she knew who was there and she burst into a new bout of racking sobs and wriggled trying to use any remaining strength to make herself seem as small as possible. "Mommy im so sorry. im sorry!!" she wailed her tail lashing in distress. She continued to sob and plead completely blind and deaf to anyone's replies. She was lost in her own desperate sobbing. Horizonkit tried to wobbly run towards her mother and collapsed into her fur. She took shuddering breaths soaking up her mother's loving scent and warm feel. Her wailing quieted down to a whimper and her violent shaking gradually reduced to tired shudders.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; February 20th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidiansky was impressed by the young tom's knowledge of the predators that resided in WindClan. Catching the uneasy glance on the tom's face, he felt a slight sting of regret, but Rainpaw was no longer a kit- there would come a time when he would have to realize the danger of living out in the wild. "That's right, Rainpaw. Very good. Don't worry, though- there are warriors to protect WindClan from these predators." He mewed in a more comforting voice. He was proud of the younger cat for being able to recognize that...he certainly wouldn't have been able to on his first day of training. "If you ever, ever see one, do not try to attack it. Get help. Understood?" Obsidiansky asked. His voice was stern, but only to get his point across. He didn't mean to sound fierce in order to scare the apprentice or get something he wanted, but he wanted to make sure that Rainpaw understood the severity of what these animals could do. He had seen a cat get ripped apart by a fox before, and the memory had stuck with him. He didn't want the same to happen to his apprentice. Despite what had happened at the Breezerock, Obsidiansky liked Rainpaw. He knew the cat was hurting, he just...couldn't quite figure out why. It seemed to him he had heard a cat by that name before- no, that had been too long ago, there was no way that this could be the same cat. And yet, there was a certain resemblance between the two...

"Ah. Sounds like the two of you are- or were- pretty close. No matter what happened on the Breezerock, you need to go to her and talk to her. I'm sure she feels bad," Obsidiansky mewed, and then it seemed as though a light had turned on in his mind as Rainpaw looked at him. There was no doubt now. He was sure of who the new apprentice's parents were, but... he didn't know whether he should tell the tom or not. He deserves to know. He's barely older then a kit! You would have wanted to know if he were your age too. Well yes, but- No buts. Obsidiansky's mind seemed to be arguing with him, and he lashed his tail finally before turning to Rainpaw. "It's not the best story." He warned, although he had already made up his mind to tell the tom what had happened to his family. "Your mother was Ashstorm- she was quite the warrior. We were friends. When she had you, I was proud...but surprised. I didn't know who the father was, she- she never told me. She had been seeing a loner before, she trusted me with telling me that much, and I assume he must have been your father. She- she killed a queen. Because she thought the queen would harm you. She was very protective of you, because you hadn't opened your eyes until almost two moons and you... you couldn't smell. Everyone thought you wouldn't survive. Ashstorm was exiled- or at least, she was supposed to be. But she wouldn't leave you. And she wouldn't take you with her. So she was...she was killed." Obsidiansky lowered his head, his voice becoming rougher as he spoke. He could still remember Ashtorm, and he missed the fierce warrior...though he hadn't agreed with her actions. He hoped Rainpaw would turn out to make better choices then his mother had, for however good of friends they had been, however good of friends he and Rainpaw might turn out to be...he wouldn't be able to protect the tom from being punished if he were to do something wrong.
His whiskers twitched, "I don't need a warrior to save the day." He mumbled, but wished he hadn't spoken. Rainpaw was starting to get annoyed of his own stubborness as he knew he only just became an apprentice and shouldn't act so cocky. What the apprentice hoped most was that others didn't see him as a cliche. All the time he acted like he didn't care what others thought, and while most time that was true he couldn't help noticing the stares at the Breezerock. He wished others could see what Heartpaw saw. She saw through his anger, and rudeness. She saw who Rainpaw really was, and that he wasn't some bully. He wished she had saw through him being a bully that one time. Instead she snapped at me... His ear twitched up as his mentor was telling him to get help the second he saw a predator. "Well I'm not a mouse-brain." It seemed Obsidiansky expected his apprentice to go off fighting foxes the first day. "Understood." He murmured, forgetting to be a good little obedient apprentice like he should.
"We were close, but why should I be the one to talk to her? She's the one that-" Rainpaw stopped before he could open up any further. That's what he really wants, for me to open up to him. Wants to be friends. Well he can think again, I'm just his apprentice and he is just my mentor. His tail lashed, he didn't want to think of Heartpaw. Even if their fight would end the time wasn't now. Rainpaw's eyes widened as his attention quickly snapped to Obsidiansky. His yellow gaze burned with eagerness and hungered for knowledge. Finally, after what seemed like a hundred moons he would find out the identity of his family. That is if his mentor would share it with him. Just looking at the tom Rainpaw could tell he knew his mother and father. He listened closely as his mentor shared what he knew. The apprentice would finally figure out why everyone kept it a secret and why he got those looks. It couldn't just be because of his personality, right? Well at least he hoped so. By the time Obsidiansky had finished Rainpaw looked down at his paws but kept his pace as they walked. "So that's who they were." He simply mewed, expression cold and dull. All he had ever wanted was to know his origins but for once in his life he wished he'd never asked. "I guess I'll just have to train hard to prove that I'm not like her." He lifted his chin, his expression now oddly blank but determination lit in his yellow hues.
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:24 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
{So sorry! I haven't had much time to post!}
Ebonyflicker padded forward, his lips curled back into a growl as he looked over the apprentices. The tom normally wasn't helpful but memories of being brought to Windclan as a kit filled him with emotion. He helped the kit to her paws and gave a snort of laughter, "I did that too many times as a kit in the territory." He waved his tail behind him and gave her a small smile, "What's your name kit?" His golden spotted pelt shone in the light and he rose his head to look out across the clearing, flicking an ear before returning his amused gaze back to the kit in front of him, "I'm Ebonyflicker." The warrior said the name with pride, glad to be named after his mentor.
"Rainingkit," She mewed boldly. Her oversized paws swayed backwards but she stood firm. She felt so proud, well she was talking to a warrior. She blushed with pride, though no one could see underneath her light gray pelt. Rainingkit looked at him. Curiosity entering her eyes. First time being allowed out of the nursery without a queen made her feel responsible. Meeting a warrior was cool. What about meeting Blazingstar. Or Bramblespeck. She smiled. "Are you friends with Blazingstar?" so many questions, but she had to say that one. Yes she had to say something so stupid.

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:31 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Sunsong currently sat in the clearing,outside of the medicine cat den for one of her kits,Leopardkit. She knew the kit was rather clumbsy which is why she had broken on of her paws in the first place. She was rather worried for her kits recovery,as feral cats and broken bones had no garentee of true healing if not done right. She was pacing in her spot,going back and forth as she waited for her kit for exit the med cats den,the snow beneath her full of paw prints due to her pacing. Her worried amber eyes gazed at the ground,oh how she worried for her kit. Perhaspe she she had been keeping an even closer eye on her then maybe she wouldn't have been injured in the first place.

@Moonfang
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:45 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Sunsong currently sat in the clearing,outside of the medicine cat den for one of her kits,Leopardkit. She knew the kit was rather clumbsy which is why she had broken on of her paws in the first place. She was rather worried for her kits recovery,as feral cats and broken bones had no garentee of true healing if not done right. She was pacing in her spot,going back and forth as she waited for her kit for exit the med cats den,the snow beneath her full of paw prints due to her pacing. Her worried amber eyes gazed at the ground,oh how she worried for her kit. Perhaspe she she had been keeping an even closer eye on her then maybe she wouldn't have been injured in the first place.

@Moonfang
Leopardpaw padded out of the den and smiled at her mother who paced outside. She chuckled. "Mom, I'm fine, look Surgestorm said it would be fine! Plus he says he is very proud of me and Moon, 'cause we helped in the den! Oh Mom now I know most of the herbs too!" she purred. She was excited as Surge placed praise on her and her best friend. Moonpaw was like a sister and Surge was like another father. She was for sure going to go in whenever to help out. She then placed her thoughts back on Sunsong. Now that her thoughts were cleared she realized that once her mother found out how she broke her paw, she wasn't going to be very happy. The dare still rings fresh, Jump off the Apprentice's den to the Nursery. She now braced for impact and awaited the scorn to come.
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:54 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Leopardpaw padded out of the den and smiled at her mother who paced outside. She chuckled. "Mom, I'm fine, look Surgestorm said it would be fine! Plus he says he is very proud of me and Moon, 'cause we helped in the den! Oh Mom now I know most of the herbs too!" she purred. She was excited as Surge placed praise on her and her best friend. Moonpaw was like a sister and Surge was like another father. She was for sure going to go in whenever to help out. She then placed her thoughts back on Sunsong. Now that her thoughts were cleared she realized that once her mother found out how she broke her paw, she wasn't going to be very happy. The dare still rings fresh, Jump off the Apprentice's den to the Nursery. She now braced for impact and awaited the scorn to come.
As soon as Leopardpaw made her way out from the den with a healed paw she rushed over to her with a smile,"Oh my sweet I'm glad you are okay." she purred,bending down to the smaller cat to place small licks to her forehead. She hadn't seen her kits in awhile,as most of them had become apprentices and she hadn't had another litter just yet. She missed them,them close to her fur and she would curl her tail around them,having them so close all the time. She hadn't seen Smokethorn in awhile,mostly due to the "Evil Era" that had taken place. Once their little reunion was over,she pulled away and stared down at the apprentice,her tail twitching. "What in the world were you thinking trying to jump that length? And mind you that I spend lots of time with the other queens reinforcing the nursery for important purposes-not for apprentices to be jumping and tearing it apart."
Old February 20th, 2017, 07:00 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
As soon as Leopardpaw made her way out from the den with a healed paw she rushed over to her with a smile,"Oh my sweet I'm glad you are okay." she purred,bending down to the smaller cat to place small licks to her forehead. She hadn't seen her kits in awhile,as most of them had become apprentices and she hadn't had another litter just yet. She missed them,them close to her fur and she would curl her tail around them,having them so close all the time. She hadn't seen Smokethorn in awhile,mostly due to the "Evil Era" that had taken place. Once their little reunion was over,she pulled away and stared down at the apprentice,her tail twitching. "What in the world were you thinking trying to jump that length? And mind you that I spend lots of time with the other queens reinforcing the nursery for important purposes-not for apprentices to be jumping and tearing it apart."
Leopardpaw's big ears flattened on her head. "I know, I know..." she replied. "But they told m if I did it I'd be just like Dapplestar!" she meowed, knowing that this debate wasn't going to end really well for her. But nonetheless she found something better to do on her free time, helping Surgestorm, and training with Moonpaw. She felt the pride still beaming off her as Surge said he was proud of her. "I know I did wrong, mom, but hey! Surgestorm said I was more than welcome to help him whenever I was open, and Moonpaw and I were going to the moors later today to train. And I might just go and find some herbs for Surge to test my knowledge!" she meowed, now alot of pride beamed off her. She was so happy that she could run around again, and now she had a real friend to join her.
Closed Thread