Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:12 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:02 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 05:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2023, 02:10 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

[ \/ ☆Woollyfeather, ShadowClan — Open☆ \/]

Woollyfeather followed closely behind Dawnstar, keeping her eyes and ears open as they traveled.
Anxiety caused her heartbeat to skyrocket. It wasn't so much the battle she feared, but the aftermath. Finding which of her clanmates just hadn't been strong enough.
Upon the given orders, the lilac point darted to the nearest and strongest scent marker and began covering it with the scent of ShadowClan.
Although it was difficult for ThunderClan to hide that they were present, she gave them no more than a side glance as she continued. She did not fear someone sneaking up on her, her senses honed over the seasons to detect encroaching enemies.
And ThunderClan was nowhere near as proficient as ShadowClan when it came to stealth.
She dropped the task when the leader launched herself at Dawnstar. With a hiss, she whirled on the nearest cat.

[ /__} Sorreldust, ThunderClan — Open {__\ ]
The vividly coloured molly trotted alongside her Clan, eyes remained peeled for the snuffling intruders. As Bumblestar struck, so did she, rushing up to the closest shadow rat to attack.

[ ×– Honeybite, ShadowClan — Open –× ]
Rather than bullrushing into battle like the rest of her Clan, the pale and amber warrior remained hidden in whatever shadows lay present, watching and waiting for someone dumb enough to come close enough for her to pounch on.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 27th, 2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:15 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post
sparrowfur shot off like a rocket, hissing and scratching at the first shadowclan cat she could find. she grit her teeth.
this is my moment, she thought this is how i make a name for myself. eat my claws shadowclan scum, this is thunderclan territory.

[ open ]
Woollyfeather ducked just before Sparrowfur could sink her claws into her, rolling beneath the angry ThunderClanner and kicking towards her stomach, claws extended and pushing all her might into it.
Just as quickly, she rolled back onto her paws and whirled to face her enemy. She launched herself, shoulder aiming to slam full force into the warrior. If she was lucky, the combined onslaught would knock the warrior flat.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 27th, 2023, 03:28 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 22 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur marched with a steady pace behind Bumblestar, Alderstep, and the other Keepers. This would be his very first battle, and Flameheart wasn't here with him. That's not how I had imagined things to go. But I will do everything in my power to come back. For you, Sparrowkit. My little love.

The gray tabby had grown quite muscular in the last moons of his training; luckily Sandpaw, his only remaining apprentice, wouldn't be here to see the blood that both Dawnstar and Bumblestar were allowing to spill.
The stench of Shadowclan began to fill his mouth and nostrils. They are close.
He knew Bumblestar would be aiming at Dawnstar, but he would have to watch out for her leader in case she needed help.

As the battle unfurled in front of him, an explosion of yowls and claws unsheathing under the sunlight was all that Sootfur saw.

"Go away from our territory!" He yowled with menace, remembering Shadowclan's incredible arrogance from the start. You won't have this place! Not Sunkissed Creek!

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ OPEN ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; June 28th, 2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 03:53 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Frigidmist's claws ached for battle. The dark she-cat easily slipped through the shadows. Only her teeth glinted, because she was smiling.

As ThunderClan attempted to defend their territory, Frigidmist hungrily launched herself at one if their cats abd tried to bite them in the shoulder.

(Open to 1 TC cat)

Last edited by Shade.; June 27th, 2023 at 03:56 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 04:30 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

From the side of his eye, he saw a Thunderclanner jump on him, moving aside just in time, he growled to the Thunderclanner "So that's how ThunderClan fights? Not even capable to land a hit huh?"
@Abyssopelagic (For Sorreldust open post)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 27th, 2023, 07:33 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Sunleap just managed to avoid being bitten in the shoulder by Fridgemist, then pouncing on her, attempting to pin her down. @Shade.
Old June 27th, 2023, 08:27 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shade followed his leader towards the Thunderclan border, a wide grin plastered on his maw as his tail flicked to and fro with excitement. He'd waited sooooo long for this moment and know it was finally upon them. Why didn't clans do this more often. It'd certainly make life more interesting and fun. When they'd reached their destination, Shadefrost looked around around to see what they were supposed to be taking. It was wet, but it didn't matter to him. Most likely there were hundreds of rodents living in the rocks along bank of the creek. This would make for an excellent hunting place in his opinion, especially when it started getting hot. Suddenly Dawnstar's voice rang out over the cats present, causing Shadefrost to turn his head towards the Queen of Shadows. Mark the border and get ready for battle. That wouldn't be to hard. Quickly the tom walked towards the nearest object there and began to rub his pelt against it, before going to the next. After he'd finished he went and climbed atop large stone. Facing the Thunderclan side of the border he took a seat and waited to see an enemy. There they were. Slowly he stood up and climbed down from the rock, claws unsheathing as he took a battle stance.

(Open)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 27th, 2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old June 27th, 2023, 09:01 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

The first upscale battle Starlingpaw had ever seen. They kinda hoped it was the last. But no worries, Starlingpaw wasn't the squeamish type. Taking a quick breath, the ShadowClanner lurched into the midst of battle, looking for an opponent to fight.

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 27th, 2023, 10:42 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
Shadowclan Medicine Cat
[OPEN]
@xavier.

The dark grey and black tom followed Dawnstar through Shadowclan's familiar pines and out into the Thunderclan-reeking deciduous forest. The ground grew damper as they were led onto their claimed stake of territory. As Dawnstar laid out her instructions, Elmshadow looked first to his mate, following close behind him, and to his son, having pushed out towards the front of the group. Both were still in recovery but he had to have faith in both. Dogpaw was both his son and his apprentice, he only wished he'd been able to fit in some more advanced training for his prodigal son, especially since the loss of his eye. The medicine cat had come prepared to fight but he knew he couldn't forget all of his medicine cat duties and so he'd carried with him a bundle with marigold and yellow bells as well as burnet and a honeycomb.

He moved forward on Dawnstar's command and began laying his own scent markers down. It wasn't long before the reek of Thunderclan grew stronger and Bumblestar made her position known. The green-eyed warrior-turned-medicine-cat turned to face the approaching clan calmly. Bumblestar went directly for Dawnstar and instantly he noticed Dogpaw beign met with a challenge, another apprentice, Elmshadow turned to the rest of the sparking battle, trusting that his son would be evenly matched enough against another apprentice.

**Cougarivy**
Shadowclan Enforcer
[OPEN]

Her paws itched. Elmshadow had tried to talk her into staying at camp but that wasn't fair, now was it? He was joining the battle party, and she was the enforcer commander. In the end, her mate had had to concede. She trotted at an uneven pace, her usual gait punctuated by the lingering limp from her previously dislocated shoulder. It didn't hurt anymore, not after the first day but it still wasn't moving quite as smoothly as it had before; that didn't concern her though. The few missing claws in her front paws could prove to be a hinderance but that would only make this more interesting. She giggled silently as they moved through the darkened forest, shaking intermittently to release the pent up excitement. Fighting dogs was fun and all but nothing compared to the taste of cat blood. Dogs were dangerous but simply didn't put up the same kind of fight that a cat could. The spotted commander grinned as Dawnstar gave her orders then began marking the territory.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 27th, 2023, 11:28 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap just managed to avoid being bitten in the shoulder by Fridgemist, then pouncing on her, attempting to pin her down. @Shade.
Frigidmist was able to weave away from her opponent's punce, their paws just grazing her shoulder. The scruffy warrior immediately retaliated by aiming to headbutt the ThunderClan cat in the side.
Closed Thread