Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM

Old February 9th, 2019, 01:17 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doepaw's ears flattened notably when the tom spoke. "I'm fine," the pale brown tom said as he looked around to see if any of the cats in the den had actually managed to stay asleep with Timberpaw spoke. "It's fine," he said plainly, "being an apprentice that is." He didn't have much to say about being an apprentice, he tried not to socialize, though he had a few friends he kept and of course his sisters. Other than that he focused on his training, and staying out of sight.
"It's amazing! Next thing you know, we'll be warriors!" Timberpaw said, a tad bit quieter this time. The brown tabby shifted slightly. "Have you made any friends?" He questioned, with a small smile. He knew his friend didn't socialize much, and rather stay out of sight, but Timberpaw wondered if he opened up a bit to anyone.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 16th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"It's amazing! Next thing you know, we'll be warriors!" Timberpaw said, a tad bit quieter this time. The brown tabby shifted slightly. "Have you made any friends?" He questioned, with a small smile. He knew his friend didn't socialize much, and rather stay out of sight, but Timberpaw wondered if he opened up a bit to anyone.

Doepaw couldn't help but chuckle at that comment. "We're only six moons old Timberpaw," his mood had slightly improved due to being near the tom, he was quite excitable, the opposite of Doepaw. "Yes," it was almost a lie, he hadn't really made friends but he had met plenty of cats his age and talked to them. He had socialized a bit, on his level that counted.
Old February 16th, 2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:

Doepaw couldn't help but chuckle at that comment. "We're only six moons old Timberpaw," his mood had slightly improved due to being near the tom, he was quite excitable, the opposite of Doepaw. "Yes," it was almost a lie, he hadn't really made friends but he had met plenty of cats his age and talked to them. He had socialized a bit, on his level that counted.
"Really?" Timberpaw asked, surprised that Doepaw socialized. "Who are they?" He asked, now interested in knowing who the other toms friends were.

Old February 21st, 2019, 07:05 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

"Really?" Timberpaw asked, surprised that Doepaw socialized. "Who are they?" He asked, now interested in knowing who the other toms friends were.

“Um,” Doepaw started, taken off guard by the other tom. He thought back to his ceremony, trying to think of the other kits who had become apprentices along side him, other than Timberpaw and his sisters he could remember two. “Bellpaw and... Snowpaw.” Doepaw had seen the two around, but hadn’t talked to them. At least other than a vague ‘hi’. Doepaw was a antisocial cat, that was really all there was to it.
Old February 21st, 2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:

“Um,” Doepaw started, taken off guard by the other tom. He thought back to his ceremony, trying to think of the other kits who had become apprentices along side him, other than Timberpaw and his sisters he could remember two. “Bellpaw and... Snowpaw.” Doepaw had seen the two around, but hadn’t talked to them. At least other than a vague ‘hi’. Doepaw was a antisocial cat, that was really all there was to it.
Timberpaw smiled, his ears perking up. "Oh!" He meowed, not knowing the two apprentices. "I'm glad you talked to some other apprentices."

Old February 28th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Timberpaw smiled, his ears perking up. "Oh!" He meowed, not knowing the two apprentices. "I'm glad you talked to some other apprentices."

Doepaw was relived that Timberpaw didn't know the two apprentices."Yeah, uh, they were nice," he stated plainly, having nothing to say about the apprentices he never met. "But what about you? What have you been doing?"
Old February 28th, 2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:

Doepaw was relived that Timberpaw didn't know the two apprentices."Yeah, uh, they were nice," he stated plainly, having nothing to say about the apprentices he never met. "But what about you? What have you been doing?"
Timberpaw hummed. "Training with my mentor, oh! And playing with kits in the nursery." He meowed.

Old February 28th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Timberpaw hummed. "Training with my mentor, oh! And playing with kits in the nursery." He meowed.

Doepaw nodded along. “I visited the nursery once or twice,” he stated, it was true, he had a few kit friends, that he was actually friends with. He had trained with his mentor too, that had taken up most of his few days as a apprentice, because that was the point of apprenticeship, learning everything that you possibly could.
Old February 28th, 2019, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Doepaw nodded along. “I visited the nursery once or twice,” he stated, it was true, he had a few kit friends, that he was actually friends with. He had trained with his mentor too, that had taken up most of his few days as a apprentice, because that was the point of apprenticeship, learning everything that you possibly could.
Timberpaw nodded, thinking of what to say next. His gaze glanced around the den. His ears perked up slightly, "Wanna play tag?" He asked with a smile. Timber really never grew out of the playing.

Old March 1st, 2019, 06:24 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:

Timberpaw nodded, thinking of what to say next. His gaze glanced around the den. His ears perked up slightly, "Wanna play tag?" He asked with a smile. Timber really never grew out of the playing.

Doepaw shrugged. “Sure,” he said, aware of his best friend skittish nature. “Tag! You’re i!” he purred with as much excitement as he could muster. He swatted Timbrpaw’s leg and ran out of the den.