Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2018, 10:45 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar rarely allowed himself the comfort to settle down and relax. He would go into his den, plop down on his nest, and lightly fall asleep until someone bothered him with something new, and he would always lend a listening because it was his job to listen to his clan mates. He never minded that much. He loved the small talk, enjoying the company of others and part taking in good laughter. He hardly ever stayed in one place, but today, he decided to relax. To force himself to relax. It would do him some good to give his paws a break. Oddly, running around was his form of relaxation. Whereas others basked in the sunlight. Passionstar huffed quietly as he dropped to the ground - literally. His limbs were sprawled out, and his chin laid on the ground. It took him a moment to lay in that position before he turned onto his back with a tough position to move himself. By all means, he wasn’t stressed, more so bored. While he couldn’t leave Thunderclan as much as he used to, he parades himself around to being slightly useful. Wanting to insert himself into different activities to stray away from boredom. Today...he relied on looking at the sun through the leaves for inspiration.

@hiraeth

slipping in through the camp's entrance and into the clearing, powdernose shakily trailed his gaze across the area, watching everybody as he should. the deputy's head tilted to the side once he spotted the leader, his best friend and adoptive brother, laying in the clearing. powdernose made his way over to the feline with silence, his tail gently brushing against the ground as he walked. once he was beside passionstar, the siamese sat down and prodded him in the side.
"since when are you lazing around?" he joked, a short purr of amusement breathing through. around passionstar, his anxiety dropped down to a low fuzz in the back of his mind, allowing him to be comfortable. even if they didn't speak much anymore, as each of them had their own duties to fulfill, powdernose could treasure his moments with the very feline he grew up with. and now, powdernose was his deputy.
the tom's fur was ruffled, covered in dirt from attempting to go and hunt. it didn't work out very well considering the fact that he had come back with nothing. powdernose crouched down and looked to his paws, then sat back up and began to groom himself, cringing at the taste of dirt on his tongue. after he was finished, the siamese returned to a more comfortable position.
"so," he said, quieter this time, "how do you think i'm doing? you know, as deputy?"
he had been wanting to desperately ask passionstar what he thought, feeling as though he weren't being good enough to help the clan, always lazing around no matter how hard he tried to stop. the stress and anxiety only grew worse with each day, and the voices in his head didn't help. and even as he kept fighting to remain a superior deputy for thunderclan.
what else was there to go wrong?
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;513133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Hmm Its on the border of Shadow/Thunder so it could be Shadow it- He was stoped by a shadow she-cat walking over and saying "You found my kit! I been missing him for half a moon! Thank you so much!"

Cometwish stepped protectively over Pinekit with a growl. The kit lout out a wail, again missing her warmth. "What kind of she-cat has their kit missing for half a moon? Not a good one. No, Pinekit is mine, and you better leave thunderclan territory before I make you."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 14th, 2018, 12:57 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;513199]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Cometwish stepped protectively over Pinekit with a growl. The kit lout out a wail, again missing her warmth. "What kind of she-cat has their kit missing for half a moon? Not a good one. No, Pinekit is mine, and you better leave thunderclan territory before I make you."
"But its my kit.." She said Fireleaf just sat there looking at them. Greentail walked to the Warroirs den and sat. @Ombre Party

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 14th, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 14th, 2018, 02:28 PM
the tale of six.

[[ oh my god i'm sorry this starter is so late i completely forgot!! ]]
@Lonestar23

powdernose's tail curled up around his flank as he looked around the clearing, nose twitching in the slightest. his ears flattened briefly before he stood up and stretched, a soft, barely-audible purr curled from his throat. for once, he was finally relaxed, having done all that he could for that day and ridding himself of the voices in his head at the moment. his paws kneaded the warmth-filled ground and his shook out his pelt, eyes brightened and full of peace. it was as though he had found a way to push all the negativity aside and finally feel as laid-back as he had once been before. before he had became deputy. before his anxiety and the voices in his head began to bear down on him like a crushing weight over his shoulders. all powdernose wanted was to feel like this all the time.

of course, that would never happen.

even so, he would relish this moment as much as he could, bathing himself in sunlight with not a worry in the world. usually, he would go to find stonegazer and attempt to steal away his attention, but the tom was a hardworking warrior and powdernose didn't want to bother him more than he already does. and with a swift glance over the clearing, powdernose remembered a certain cat that he had yet to congratulate for earning her full medicine cat name. and so he stood up once again and began his search for the medicine cat of thunderclan.

she has to be around here somewhere, powdernose thought, head tilting to the side curiously. his tail flicked and he stood on his toes, trying to make himself larger to see through the bustling clan of cats and find caliaflame.
Old June 14th, 2018, 04:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[[ oh my god i'm sorry this starter is so late i completely forgot!! ]]
@Lonestar23

powdernose's tail curled up around his flank as he looked around the clearing, nose twitching in the slightest. his ears flattened briefly before he stood up and stretched, a soft, barely-audible purr curled from his throat. for once, he was finally relaxed, having done all that he could for that day and ridding himself of the voices in his head at the moment. his paws kneaded the warmth-filled ground and his shook out his pelt, eyes brightened and full of peace. it was as though he had found a way to push all the negativity aside and finally feel as laid-back as he had once been before. before he had became deputy. before his anxiety and the voices in his head began to bear down on him like a crushing weight over his shoulders. all powdernose wanted was to feel like this all the time.

of course, that would never happen.

even so, he would relish this moment as much as he could, bathing himself in sunlight with not a worry in the world. usually, he would go to find stonegazer and attempt to steal away his attention, but the tom was a hardworking warrior and powdernose didn't want to bother him more than he already does. and with a swift glance over the clearing, powdernose remembered a certain cat that he had yet to congratulate for earning her full medicine cat name. and so he stood up once again and began his search for the medicine cat of thunderclan.

she has to be around here somewhere, powdernose thought, head tilting to the side curiously. his tail flicked and he stood on his toes, trying to make himself larger to see through the bustling clan of cats and find caliaflame.
Caliaflame had been taking slightly more time to relax lately - with the war between ThunderClan and WindClan over, there weren’t as many injuries. The occasional thorn-in-a-paw, or clawed side (a victim of a play-fight gone wrong) or even a broken bone was not uncommon, but there weren’t as many dangerously close to death victims as there had been. She missed Snowstar - the old leader had been a type of Mother-figure to her, since she’d never really been close to her own Mother (her Father and siblings on the other hand, were special parts of her life) and although Passionstar was doing a pretty good job of leading the Clan, she still hadn’t met him. She didn’t know his deputy, either.

Her tail twitched as she entered the clearing, making her way over towards the fresh-kill pile (rather timidly, unsure if she should be going over there right now or not) and she examined the other cats in the clearing.

Most were pretty friendly looking warriors, but Caliaflame didn’t really speak to them, so she wasn’t sure… others didn’t look quite as friendly, but again, it was hard to judge them since she hadn’t spoken to any of them. She wasn’t looking where she was going (which was unusual for her) and, to her surprise, ended up colliding with what appeared to be a pile of fur. Keeping her alarm under careful control, the she cat blinked and then smiled, calling on the polite, professional manner in which she greeted her patients to greet this tom.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going…” Her voice trailed off as she recognized the feline. She’d been there when he had become deputy, and her surprise shone through once more as she took a step backwards. “Oh, you’re the deputy!” Caliaflame was, rather unfortunately, unable to keep the surprise from her voice this time. She felt bad afterwards, but it was pretty surprising that this young tom was the deputy of the entire Clan. Then again… she was their medicine cat, so why should this surprise her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 14th, 2018, 04:50 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliaflame had been taking slightly more time to relax lately - with the war between ThunderClan and WindClan over, there weren’t as many injuries. The occasional thorn-in-a-paw, or clawed side (a victim of a play-fight gone wrong) or even a broken bone was not uncommon, but there weren’t as many dangerously close to death victims as there had been. She missed Snowstar - the old leader had been a type of Mother-figure to her, since she’d never really been close to her own Mother (her Father and siblings on the other hand, were special parts of her life) and although Passionstar was doing a pretty good job of leading the Clan, she still hadn’t met him. She didn’t know his deputy, either.

Her tail twitched as she entered the clearing, making her way over towards the fresh-kill pile (rather timidly, unsure if she should be going over there right now or not) and she examined the other cats in the clearing.

Most were pretty friendly looking warriors, but Caliaflame didn’t really speak to them, so she wasn’t sure… others didn’t look quite as friendly, but again, it was hard to judge them since she hadn’t spoken to any of them. She wasn’t looking where she was going (which was unusual for her) and, to her surprise, ended up colliding with what appeared to be a pile of fur. Keeping her alarm under careful control, the she cat blinked and then smiled, calling on the polite, professional manner in which she greeted her patients to greet this tom.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going…” Her voice trailed off as she recognized the feline. She’d been there when he had become deputy, and her surprise shone through once more as she took a step backwards. “Oh, you’re the deputy!” Caliaflame was, rather unfortunately, unable to keep the surprise from her voice this time. She felt bad afterwards, but it was pretty surprising that this young tom was the deputy of the entire Clan. Then again… she was their medicine cat, so why should this surprise her?
having been oblivious to all that had been going on around him, the deputy only realized that a cat had bumped into him after he stumbled onto his side. powdernose's head shook and he looked up, ready to apologize, but then the other feline beat him to it. he blinked quickly, rising to his paws once again. "a-ah, yes, that's me, powdernose!" the siamese chuckled awkwardly, slightly taken aback by the surprise in caliaflame's voice. of course, he had to remain respectful towards the medicine cat, no matter how young she was, and dipped his head in greeting. "i was just looking for you, actually, to congratulate you on receiving your full name. it's about time we formally meet, anyways," he said, a soft laugh escaping him.

powdernose sat down and tilted his head to the side, a polite smile on his maw. he looked down and cleared his throat, straightening his posture to keep a formal look to him. of course, he would always have an awkward stance to him, but the least he could do was try not to look like the lazy deputy he was.

that was easier said than done.

his fur fluffed up and he awaited a response from caliaflame, attempting to think of anything to say. "so," he said after awhile, "how are things going? everything is certainly dying down a little now that the war is over. but guards are still up and tensions will always be high, i suppose, though we can't do anything about that. with peace and with hatred must come a balance, or else something will tip over the edge, whatever that 'something' is." powdernose then stopped, noticing that he was speaking nonsense. "h-heh, forgive me for rambling!" his tail flicked, jaw clenching shut as he waited.
Old June 14th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;513245]
Quote:
"But its my kit.." She said Fireleaf just sat there looking at them. Greentail walked to the Warroirs den and sat. @Ombre Party

"No, Pinekit is not. He is mine." As if in agreement, Pinekit snuggled closer to Cometwish with a yawn and a happy murmur as she let him rest his tiny head against her fur.

No star is lost at all

Old June 14th, 2018, 10:25 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;513411]
Quote:
"No, Pinekit is not. He is mine." As if in agreement, Pinekit snuggled closer to Cometwish with a yawn and a happy murmur as she let him rest his tiny head against her fur.
The Shadow clan leader came and said "Give her the kit. "He/She said [idk] Fireleaf just sat there Eyeing the Shadow clan leader.

see you around wco <3
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;513426]
Quote:
The Shadow clan leader came and said "Give her the kit. "He/She said [idk] Fireleaf just sat there Eyeing the Shadow clan leader.

"You have nothing on me." Cometwish told the leader with a dissatisfied growl, rulectantly giving Pinekit to the she-cat. "Now scam before I flay you're pelts!" Pinekit struggled to get back to Cometwish, her pine-colored eyes wide, she let out a mournful wail.

No star is lost at all

Old June 15th, 2018, 02:35 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;513530]
Quote:
"You have nothing on me." Cometwish told the leader with a dissatisfied growl, rulectantly giving Pinekit to the she-cat. "Now scam before I flay you're pelts!" Pinekit struggled to get back to Cometwish, her pine-colored eyes wide, she let out a mournful wail.
The leader and she-cat left and went to ShadowClan. Fireleaf just sat there watching them go. @Ombre Party @Ombre Party

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 17th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Closed Thread