Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:27 PM
Honeyed Words and Sleeping...
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:20 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:13 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:05 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 09:04 PM

Old June 21st, 2022, 10:06 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Default Re: Dreamclan (the clan of Dreams) [camp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- FerretLight -
[ He/him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
The tom opened an eye to see a small ball of fluff, Stormkit, run into his den. He sat up "Hello little one. Are you here for a story?" sleeping could wait until later, Ferretlight decided and smiled at the little kit.
"yess!!!" stormkit.

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.

Last edited by Aly~Hunter; June 21st, 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 21st, 2022, 10:14 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
He chuckled slightly at the kits enthusiasm, "How about I tell you the one about the time me and my mate FinStep adventured around the twoleg place?" the brown tom flicked his tail to say that Stormkit should come and sit for the story.

"It all started when I was around ten moons old, I was an apprentice at the time, so was FinStep, it was a quiet morning in newleaf and I was tired of doing my apprentice chores so i turned to him and said `Finpaw, wanna do something fun?` of course he agreed, so our adventure started.."

[this story will span over a few posts, i'm adding brakes between each one so that Stormkit can comment on the story and/or ask questions]
Old June 21st, 2022, 10:19 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)

Quote:
- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
He chuckled slightly at the kits enthusiasm, "How about I tell you the one about the time me and my mate FinStep adventured around the twoleg place?" the brown tom flicked his tail to say that Stormkit should come and sit for the story.

"It all started when I was around ten moons old, I was an apprentice at the time, so was FinStep, it was a quiet morning in newleaf and I was tired of doing my apprentice chores so i turned to him and said `Finpaw, wanna do something fun?` of course he agreed, so our adventure started.."

[this story will span over a few posts, i'm adding brakes between each one so that Stormkit can comment on the story and/or ask questions]
stormkit sat down beside him.

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old June 21st, 2022, 10:29 AM
somehow still here

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
"So we padded through the blooming forest together, eventually we got to the edge of the twoleg place and finpaw turns to me and he says 'What are we doing here? Arent apprentices not alowed to be at the twoleg place alone?' of course i told him 'Of course we're not allowed to be here, thats what makes it fun!' he was still sceptical but he followed me none the less, we walked past huge twoleg dens, some with little border markers, and then we got to our first thunderpath,"

"Now Stormkit, thunderpath's are ridiculously terrifying, they're huge blackstone paths made by twolegs for monsters to travel on, they're very loud and could crush a cat instantly, so we had to be careful, now we decided to cross together, so we waited until there was a brake between the monsters and sprinted onto the path!"
he tried to make sure that Stormkit wouldn't try the same stunt that himself and FinStep had done by exaggerating the thunderpath.
Old June 21st, 2022, 10:33 AM
Mostly offline

Quote:
- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
"So we padded through the blooming forest together, eventually we got to the edge of the twoleg place and finpaw turns to me and he says 'What are we doing here? Arent apprentices not alowed to be at the twoleg place alone?' of course i told him 'Of course we're not allowed to be here, thats what makes it fun!' he was still sceptical but he followed me none the less, we walked past huge twoleg dens, some with little border markers, and then we got to our first thunderpath,"

"Now Stormkit, thunderpath's are ridiculously terrifying, they're huge blackstone paths made by twolegs for monsters to travel on, they're very loud and could crush a cat instantly, so we had to be careful, now we decided to cross together, so we waited until there was a brake between the monsters and sprinted onto the path!"
he tried to make sure that Stormkit wouldn't try the same stunt that himself and FinStep had done by exaggerating the thunderpath.
"woah!"

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Old June 21st, 2022, 10:57 AM
somehow still here

- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
The tom smiled "As we darted across the path a monster began to draw nearer and nearer, Finpaw was much faster than me so he made it over to the other side, two bright sun-like lights shone at me as the monster drew ever so close and i was frozen in fear, Finpaw saw this happening and threw himself back onto the thunderpath and yanked me out of the way of the monster. We had to stop a while on the side of the thunderpath, regaining our breath and waiting for our hearts to stop pounding." he remembered his panic and shivered slightly as he retold the story.

"Finpaw thought i was mouse-brained to want to keep going, but he told me that he wasn't confident that I would be safe on my own so he went with me."
Old June 22nd, 2022, 03:47 PM
Mostly offline

Quote:
- FerretLight -
[ He/Him ]

[ @Amber Shadow ]
The tom smiled "As we darted across the path a monster began to draw nearer and nearer, Finpaw was much faster than me so he made it over to the other side, two bright sun-like lights shone at me as the monster drew ever so close and i was frozen in fear, Finpaw saw this happening and threw himself back onto the thunderpath and yanked me out of the way of the monster. We had to stop a while on the side of the thunderpath, regaining our breath and waiting for our hearts to stop pounding." he remembered his panic and shivered slightly as he retold the story.

"Finpaw thought i was mouse-brained to want to keep going, but he told me that he wasn't confident that I would be safe on my own so he went with me."
stormkit's eyes widened

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Old June 22nd, 2022, 04:32 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

mousepelt nodded in respect as the elder went off, she sighed, work always begins no matter what, she thought then went to the apprentice den" Dreampaw wake up i need you" she called out" im heading out to collect herbs i need you to go check the elder in the elders den for any ticks he wanted it to be looked at, when your done i will train your when i come back" she says then padding off she entered the forest and looked for marigold and cobwebs as well for poppyseeds

@AmberShadow

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 22nd, 2022, 04:44 PM
Mostly offline

Tigerstar sits by the entrance to the lead and dep den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreampaw walks to elder den.

~~~~~~~NPCs(not claimed)~~~~~~~~
(dep) greyheart calls all warriors.
(queen) Frosttail sleeps.
(warrior) Iceshard comes to the dep's call.
(warrior) Doveheart comes to the dep's call.
(kit) Stormkit listening to a story.

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Old June 23rd, 2022, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Confused

Rainfrost|She/Her|

Rainfrost shivered as a gust of wind blew into her face. She closed her eyes avoiding the little bits of debri go into her face. She looked up to the sun. She always wondered why the sun was yellow.

Open!