Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old March 27th, 2018, 05:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[woah plot twist XD]

Flickerpaw cocked his head slightly. “Reasons.” He repeated, waiting a moment for Lightpaw to explain what he meant, but the other cat just walked away to bury his prey. Flickerpaw stood there, trying to figure out why a Skyclan cat wouldn’t enjoy racing through the trees. Flickerpaw loved the trees, the thrill of being high up, bouncing along the branches and chasing birds and squirrels in their own territory. Tree battle was one of Flickerpaw’s favorite things too. The tom believed that he was better at fighting in the trees than he was on the ground. When Lightpaw came back and offered him a race, Flickerpaw immediately perked up. It might not be through tree tops, but it’s something.
Then, he heard about the “catch”. “What cat would run with their eyes closed?” He scoffed, narrowing his eyes. But he closed them anyways, reaching out his other senses as well as he could. He then crouched down, awaiting the word “go” from Lightpaw.
All Flickerpaw knew was that he should prepare himself to come out of this with a few bruises.
[ * GASP * he blind XD ]

Lightpaw smiled and padded next to Flickerpaw. He wasn't good at really running through the territory, but he could speed walk through it pretty well. So he crouched next to the other tom, making sure he could still smell his prey, and got ready to take off as fast as he thought he could go. "Go!" he yelled suddenly, excited. He made sure to keep his eyes closed, which normally helped him. He didn't know why, he just thought it helped strengthen his other senses. Lightpaw continued forth, moving at a jog across the territory, not wasting his senses on where Flickerpaw was, even though he was sure to be behind him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Lightpaw's yowl had scared Cherrypaw as well. She had temporarily zoned out for a heartbeat, but put herself back in the zone when she heard the rabbits scurrying out of their nest. Cherrypaw dug her claws further into the ground, readying herself to pounce. The sounds got closer and the little white she-cat pounced before she even saw the rabbits. She knew they'd be faster than she was. Her paws had just grazed the pelt of the first rabbit. Luckily, the second rabbit had literally run straight into her paws. It was big, perhaps almost as big as Cherrypaw herself. It squirmed underneath her paws, but stilled as she delivered a final bite to its neck. The apprentice could still hear the other rabbit running away over the forest floor, but it was too late for her to go after it. "Hey! We make a good team!" Cherrypaw mumbled around the rabbit between her jaws. She dropped it in front of Lightpaw. "It's pretty big." She told him, unsure if he could tell or not.

[Sorry for this being so late. Musical practices lasted until 10:00 every night, so I didn't have anytime to get online]
[Its alright! :3]

Lightpaw smiled as he smelt the scent of Cherrypaw and a rabbit. He could hear them coming closer and by how load Cherrypaw was being, Lightpaw guessed that she had either caught something big, or multiple rabbits. So, when Cherrypaw mentioned the size of the single rabbit she had caught, Lightpaw wasn't surprised, though he was proud of himself and Cherrypaw,"Yeah, I guess we do, don't we?" he continued smiling as he turned his head towards her, flicking his ear as a fly buzzed towards it. He bent his neck and crouched down to sniff the rabbit. He could smell all the juicy meat and blood on the creature and knew that Cherrypaw was definately telling the truth. It was a big one alright. He walked around, feeling and smelling for any tree with large roots that might be the best spot to bury already caught prey. As soon as he found a tree that fit what he was looking for, he called back to Cherrypaw,"We can bury it here!" then he motioned to a spot in between to roots that were jutting out vertically with his tail.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:21 PM

[ @Owl ]

Lightpaw strolled out into the territory, opening his jaws for the scent of prey. He liked to go out hunting alone. It cleared his mind of all the bullying he tended to get.
Old March 27th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Shadepaw blinked at his mentor, dipping his head with slight embarrassment at getting so easily impressed as he fumbled on his paws slightly to face her once more as she walked over to him after performing the swift leap. He needed to stop acting like a childish kitten and more like an adult - like a true warrior would. The black-furred tomcat listened to her words of wisdom and advice, seeming to know already about how hard he took even the simplest of failures. “Failures lead to improvement, which leads to perfecting things.” He went over the statements that she made perfectly clear to him. Instead of putting himself down about his mistakes, he could just get back up again and improve them - become the cat that he aspired to be someday. The youth stayed standing as Tinyfawn sat down before her, her fluffy tail resting over her paws. Even sitting down, Shadepaw could see their height difference. She was a tall and lean shecat with moons of experience, strength and wisdom with the right actions to prove it. She was admirable and a mentor that he would count on to make him the best that he could be. “Practice makes perfect.” He thought to himself, “Do your best and then you can show her what you can accomplish.” Self-motivation was important to Shadepaw, especially when he was on his own and couldn’t have someone to motivate him. He was his own motivator. Shadepaw dipped his head to the shecat, silently saying: “Yes, Tinyfawn.”

Now that she had set him loose to do his own practice under her own watchful gaze, the small apprentice exhaled and looked around for a moment, resting his amber-hued eyes onto the nearby fallen log that Tinyfawn had been sitting on earlier. “No, that’s too large, I need something more simple.” Shadepaw confirmed, moving onto the next object the caught his eye, which was a simple piece of wood - a broken tree branch from what he could see. Glancing at his mentor, the youth decided that he would practice on that before moving onto what she asked. He was a Skyclan cat by heart and he would learn how to properly be one, swift and agile in movements. He turned swiftly on his paws to face the branch that rested in the grass, doing as Tinyfawn had shown him. He crouched down, putting more weight onto his back legs and relaxing his limbs while focusing the source of his gaze onto the path in front of him while keeping his tail upright in the process. He sucked in a breath and then used all the power he could muster to spring forward, sailing through the air and feeling the wind in his fur and on his bare skin as he sailed over the branch and landed in the grass, staggering slightly on the landing. That needed improvement, definitely, for a cleaner execution of the pounce, without a doubt. He could sense Tinyfawn watching him, but he focused on practice, practice and more practice - until he felt like he was ready, like she had told him.

Tinyfawn nodded to herself with pride of the little apprentices determination. Shadepaw was excellent at observing his surroundings and knowing that made Tinyfawn feel a little bit better about training him in general. If a cat was unable to observe his surroundings, then he was vulnerable. Tinyfawn would ensure that her apprentice would never be vulnerable. Her eyes observed him carefully as he practiced. She commended the tom for fixing his mistakes every time he made one. She purred in amusement when the tom do his best to ignore that she was watching him. Tinyfawn sighed with content. Her apprentice was doing very well despite the fact he couldn't talk. She knew Shadepaw had it in him to do the best any normal, if there is such a thing, clan cat could. Shadepaw had a determination in him, he didn't even know he had and Tinyfawn would for sure pull it out of him. The lavender tan molly flicked her tail tip thoughtfully as she thought of ways things to teach him the next day. With Shadepaw's speedy progression, he'd be hunting in no time! Today was for practicing hunting moves and pretending something was prey. He also needed to ensure his legs were strong enough to enter the tree tops. After he was finished practicing they were going for a bit of an obstacle run. She hoped he wouldn't find it too tiring or too much.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 27th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Tinyfawn nodded to herself with pride of the little apprentices determination. Shadepaw was excellent at observing his surroundings and knowing that made Tinyfawn feel a little bit better about training him in general. If a cat was unable to observe his surroundings, then he was vulnerable. Tinyfawn would ensure that her apprentice would never be vulnerable. Her eyes observed him carefully as he practiced. She commended the tom for fixing his mistakes every time he made one. She purred in amusement when the tom do his best to ignore that she was watching him. Tinyfawn sighed with content. Her apprentice was doing very well despite the fact he couldn't talk. She knew Shadepaw had it in him to do the best any normal, if there is such a thing, clan cat could. Shadepaw had a determination in him, he didn't even know he had and Tinyfawn would for sure pull it out of him. The lavender tan molly flicked her tail tip thoughtfully as she thought of ways things to teach him the next day. With Shadepaw's speedy progression, he'd be hunting in no time! Today was for practicing hunting moves and pretending something was prey. He also needed to ensure his legs were strong enough to enter the tree tops. After he was finished practicing they were going for a bit of an obstacle run. She hoped he wouldn't find it too tiring or too much.
Countless minutes ticked by where the young apprentice worked towards perfecting his techniques with the help of that simple tree branch. He was striving to impress his mentor and maybe even win over his own approval in the process as he leaped over that piece of wood over and over and over again while mentally going over what he did wrong and what he could improve the next time that he went forward. Tinyfawn seemed pleased with his ways of practice so far, which made him have a clear smile of accomplishment already. Shadepaw was going to do his very best as her student and make sure that he was an apprentice that she could look back on and be proud of when he became a warrior. The black-furred tomcat clearly was getting ahead of himself though and went back to focusing on the task at paw. He wanted to get stronger, faster, smarter and just more skilled than he was before. His dream was to be a warrior that cats could count on, a cat that Tinyfawn and Flaxkit could trust - a true member of Skyclan that they could welcome as one of them. The last thing he wanted was for cats to look at him with pity and sympathy because of his disabilities. No, he wanted to be looked at as a proud, strong cat among Skyclan members. With Tinyfawn’s training and his best friend’s encouragement, Shadepaw knew that he could do it as long as his own self-doubt didn’t get the best of him. He turned swiftly on his paws in the softened grass, facing the sizeable tree branch that beckoned him forward to go again. He exhaled a low breath and narrowed his eyes, placing his paws in the correct positions and straightening out his tail. A few seconds passed before he sprinted forward through the small clearing in the forest before leaping through the air and soaring over the branch and landing in the grass. His claws slid out of his paws to grab hold of the blades of grass to land safe and secure. The small apprentice had done it. - a perfect leap. His confidence soared and the male believed that he was ready to show his mentor that he had improved. Shadepaw turned his head to his mentor and blinked, silently signaling to her that he was ready to try and leap over her now. He wanted to let her know beforehand and not just do it blindly, that would be both childish and unwise, especially if he were to mess up and hurt either or both of them in the process of it all.
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:42 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

The goal was to be impressionable. To be liked. To be looked upon and not under. Maybe - possibly in the future to be followed. Timberpaw knew he was far better than his own father. Where his father lacked loyalty, it's all where Timberpaw came from. He kept his head held high, tail curled inwardly and a stoic gaze on the ebony deputy. Was she questioning him? He was about to speak, but quickly shut his maw to allow her to continue. Timberpaw did appreciate his mentor, and he thought Grousestar’s choice was...well, not excellent, but it was okay. By his standards. “I'm very appreciative that Grousestar gave me a reliable mentor. Though personally I just feel that if you are too advanced...wouldn't you need more of a challenge?” This was a general question. Not anything directed towards himself even as he thought pretty highly of who he was. Very intelligent, very hardworking, and never fails to impress. The thing about Timberpaw was that he loved a challenge. He wanted to be pushed to his limits. Frankly...he felt Hawkstorm wasn't doing that for him. Maybe it was because he knew he could have something better. Something more...grand.

Now, he sounded selfish, but Timberpaw knew what he wanted in life, and he wouldn’t allow anyone to hinder such. “Oh, I know.” He dismissed her comment with a flick of his tail. Respect? It wasn’t easy when it came to this Tom. Timberpaw respected few within his clan. The automatic respect belonged to Grousestar and Auroraflame. As for others? He couldn’t care. “I only respect those who gives respect back. Give it in order to receive it.” His eyes were closed. He said this confidently, the mane decorating around his neck, rustling slightly. Timberpaw didn’t rely on age to determine respect. In his view, he gave each cat tolerable respect. A small amount until they were able to impress him, and unlock his full respect. Tips, from others? Timberpaw could had laughed. What made them so experienced that he wasn’t? Just because he was younger than them? Timberpaw worked very hard in his training. He felt he didn’t need any social tips from them. They were useless. However, he did respect Auroraflame considerably, so he gave a firm nod of his head. His orange eyes flashed open, smiling cockily at the inky she cat.

In the distance, a certain older tom was doing a little hunting of his own. The thrill of the chase was a lot more pleasant than the actual catch. A magpie hung from his maw, and he proudly began to trot back to the clearing. As he shook his smoothed pelt, his blue eyes traveled around the place. After this, it was nothing wrong with going for a small run, perhaps. His paws were already drained of energy, but since he liked to push himself to that exhilarating feeling of fatigued, he didn’t allow such to bother him. It was then that he caught two figures he knew all too well. The apprenticebthat was like his nephew, and the deputy who he considered a complicated friend. Curious as he was, Umbraice changed his course, deciding to stroll towards them. They were facing each other, and he wanted to know what was going on. When he appeared next to Timberpaw, affectionately brushing his tail against him, he gave Auroraflame a questioning glance. “Everything alright here?”
Good, she thought, satisfied with the first few words that Timberpaw spoke. She smiled, glad that she was able to sway the tom’s mind, but her smile quickly dropped as he continued talking. Oh how she wished he had shut his mouth before he’d let anything else come out. She sighed. Although the apprentice asked the question as a general question, Auroraflame couldn’t see that. She would’ve loved to see it as nothing more than a general question, she just couldn’t. With the confidence and arrogance that the tom had already displayed, the inky deputy found it hard to see it as anything else but a question directed specifically towards him. “Yes, I suppose you would. Although I wouldn’t worry about that thought too much. Grousestar knows exactly where every kit is at and chooses the right mentor for them,” Auroraflame said calmly. The she-cat was trying to say her point as nicely as she could. She could’ve chosen to be blunt about it and spoken exactly what was running through her head, but she knew she had to be more responsible than that. She was the deputy, she was not meant to be offending apprentices. She was supposed to be a good example and give good advice. This was the best she could really do.

As the tom responded, the she-cat didn’t seem to notice the careless flick of his tail at first. It was only once she had fully processed what he had just said, that she came to notice the movement. She was tempted to narrow her eyes once again, unsure of how genuine his words were. Now she was questioning whether or not he had meant it when he said he knew. Auroraflame pondered over it for a few more seconds before the tom spoke again and she quickly forgot about it, curious to know what else he had to add. This time, the she-cat didn’t totally feel the need for an eye-twitch. She could see what the apprentice meant, she could relate. When she had been younger and cared less about the feelings of others and admittedly been more selfish, she had thought like that too. As she’d grown older, she had come to realise that it just wasn’t the right way to think. Every cat deserves respect and should be given some at first. Only after they had shown what kind of cat they were, then would the respect be allowed to disappear if that’s what was right. “I used to think like that too,” she admitted quietly to the apprentice. She wanted this advice to stick in his head. She didn’t care too much if the rest didn’t fit into his mind so well, but this was something she wanted him to remember. She believed that it was important advice and would help him out in the future. “But I shouldn’t have thought like that. If everyone were to think like that, no one would get any respect and the world would be a cold and heartless place. And it wouldn’t be fair for other cats to give respect and others to expect it, when some cats deserve respect whether they’ve given you any at all. I'd suggest you give it first, no matter who they are or what they look like, you can decide whether to continue giving respect after you've gotten to know them.” she said seriously. Her icy blue gaze pierced into the hues of Timberpaw, hoping that he understood what she was saying and wouldn’t ruin everything by saying something stupid again.

The deputy was starting to drift off into thought, thinking about what she had just told the apprentice. She was happy with herself, happy that she was able to give the apprentice such good advice, despite whether or not he chose to take it. Although she did hope that he would listen and keep it in his heart. Although she found herself taking a bit of a disliking to the tom already, she still wanted him to have a good future with good relationships and respect was one of the best ways to go about it. The inky pelted she-cat was suddenly startled out of thought as a familiar voice interrupted her thoughts. She jolted a bit and straightened up, before looking at the source of the voice, confusion glittering in her eyes. The cloud of confusion quickly disappeared as she stared at the cat in front of her for a few seconds. It didn’t take her long to recognise who the newcomer was. “Yes, of course,” she responded in her usual calm tone of voice. She tilted her head slightly to the side in an innocent manner, as if to say 'What? Is there something wrong?'. She didn’t want it to seem like she had just been quietly judging Timberpaw in a bad way. By the way Umbraice had affectionately brushed his tail against the younger cat’s, she could tell that he was close to the tom and would become defensive if she spoke any of her thoughts. Well, she wasn’t certain but she was assuming.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 29th, 2018, 05:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal purred softly at his explanation about his apprentice. "Yes, but she she has to get all her knowledge from you," she replied, her tail tip twitching happily. At his nudge, she leaned into him so she was pushed away far. Also, she leaned in so after the nudge, her shoulder bumped into his lightly. A playful flicker in her hues was suddenly shown but quickly disappeared as Blazingcomet continued to speak. "Well of course I'll be safe. The dog is just an annoyance on our lives. It'll never be quiet again!" she complained with a moan, her held tilting towards the sky before dropping so she could look at him again.

At his next sudden statement, Petal wasn't sure how to respond at first. Her green hues lit up with surprise as she searched his gaze for any signs to show that he was messing with her. When she didn't find any, she felt a wave of joy rush over her causing her to leap at the tom, not intending to knock them both over... again. However, the force was great enough to if he wasn't ready. Once the movement was completed, she gave his cheek a soft lick before nuzzling her face into his neck. "I love you too, Blazingcomet!" she squealed into his fur, it was slightly muffled.
Joy was too mild of a word to explain what Blazingcomet was feeling right then. Exhilaration, perhaps, might have been a better one. Petal loved him too! Could his luck have been any better? The last time he’d been rejected was… ages ago. He couldn’t even remember when it had been. Breathe easy. She loves you, so maybe… it’s a good idea to take another step forward? Push it? And then if it doesn’t work, you can… you can just stop and wait. Come on, Blazingcomet, you’re okay... the tom’s thoughts trailed off as he stopped, struggling to calm his thoughts and feelings. ”Petal… would you consider… would you consider being my mate?” He wasn’t sure whether or not he was doing the right thing here. It hadn’t been that long since they’d meet, a few moons or so… and he’d just told her he loved her. Was that too soon? Should he have waited? Blazingcomet had waited before, and his relationship with Drizzleshard had crumpled and been utterly destroyed. It was probably best if he didn’t wait this time around - right?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 29th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Countless minutes ticked by where the young apprentice worked towards perfecting his techniques with the help of that simple tree branch. He was striving to impress his mentor and maybe even win over his own approval in the process as he leaped over that piece of wood over and over and over again while mentally going over what he did wrong and what he could improve the next time that he went forward. Tinyfawn seemed pleased with his ways of practice so far, which made him have a clear smile of accomplishment already. Shadepaw was going to do his very best as her student and make sure that he was an apprentice that she could look back on and be proud of when he became a warrior. The black-furred tomcat clearly was getting ahead of himself though and went back to focusing on the task at paw. He wanted to get stronger, faster, smarter and just more skilled than he was before. His dream was to be a warrior that cats could count on, a cat that Tinyfawn and Flaxkit could trust - a true member of Skyclan that they could welcome as one of them. The last thing he wanted was for cats to look at him with pity and sympathy because of his disabilities. No, he wanted to be looked at as a proud, strong cat among Skyclan members. With Tinyfawn’s training and his best friend’s encouragement, Shadepaw knew that he could do it as long as his own self-doubt didn’t get the best of him. He turned swiftly on his paws in the softened grass, facing the sizeable tree branch that beckoned him forward to go again. He exhaled a low breath and narrowed his eyes, placing his paws in the correct positions and straightening out his tail. A few seconds passed before he sprinted forward through the small clearing in the forest before leaping through the air and soaring over the branch and landing in the grass. His claws slid out of his paws to grab hold of the blades of grass to land safe and secure. The small apprentice had done it. - a perfect leap. His confidence soared and the male believed that he was ready to show his mentor that he had improved. Shadepaw turned his head to his mentor and blinked, silently signaling to her that he was ready to try and leap over her now. He wanted to let her know beforehand and not just do it blindly, that would be both childish and unwise, especially if he were to mess up and hurt either or both of them in the process of it all.
Tinyfawn did not once lose her patience. She knew that Shadepaw was the time of apprentice to keep practicing until he finally got it right. She admired his determination and perseverance at his age. Most apprentices would pout and give up but not Shadepaw. She could only hope that he'd always be that way. She watched him over and over again, watching his improvement over time. Finally, the apprentice leaped over the branch in a fluid and smooth motion. She nodded to herself, smiling slightly as he finally did it. The molly regained her composure when the black-furred apprentice turned towards her, the confidence fresh in his eyes. She waited no time nodding to him, letting him know that he can go ahead. Tinyfawn knew if she waited that confidence would slowly begin to dwindle and he wouldn't be able to trust himself that he could do it again, that perfect leap. Once he perfected leaping over her and not hurting either of them, she'd train him on figuring out the best way or most comfortable way for him to get up and down the trees safely.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Hello, I'm not sure if this is where I should post this, I'm new here. So, I want to join SkyClan, do I have to do anything to do this? Or do I just randomly join SkyClan?
Old March 30th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

[Its alright! :3]

Lightpaw smiled as he smelt the scent of Cherrypaw and a rabbit. He could hear them coming closer and by how load Cherrypaw was being, Lightpaw guessed that she had either caught something big, or multiple rabbits. So, when Cherrypaw mentioned the size of the single rabbit she had caught, Lightpaw wasn't surprised, though he was proud of himself and Cherrypaw,"Yeah, I guess we do, don't we?" he continued smiling as he turned his head towards her, flicking his ear as a fly buzzed towards it. He bent his neck and crouched down to sniff the rabbit. He could smell all the juicy meat and blood on the creature and knew that Cherrypaw was definately telling the truth. It was a big one alright. He walked around, feeling and smelling for any tree with large roots that might be the best spot to bury already caught prey. As soon as he found a tree that fit what he was looking for, he called back to Cherrypaw,"We can bury it here!" then he motioned to a spot in between to roots that were jutting out vertically with his tail.
Glad that Lightpaw felt the same way, Cherrypaw smiled. His smile seemed genuine and told the apprentice that he'd actually agreed with her. She made a mental note to herself to try to get Lightpaw to hunt with her more often. His sharpened senses certainly were a strong asset to SkyClan. Cherrypaw herself wasn't the most gracious hunter, but perhaps she'd be able to get better with Lightpaw by her side. The white she-cat smiled brightly at Lightpaw even though the sightless couldn't see her. She half carried, half dragged the rabbit with her as she followed Lightpaw. "Awesome!" She murmured around the fluff in her mouth. She set the rabbit down and made sure it could fit before she threw it in there. She then covered it with the surrounding nature, making sure its scent wasn't easily detectable. "Where should we go now?" She asked excitedly. Cherrypaw wanted to bring back a piece of prey for every cat in the Clan.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic