Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Suddenly, Stormkit found himself wishing he'd had some practice with stalking and catching prey. It'd been so easy and natural in his dreams but now he realized he had no idea what he was supposed to do. Still, he had to try. The young tom crouched low to the ground and stalked toward the source of the rustling noise...

With a pounce, Stormkit leaped toward the noise only to hear a rustling headed back toward his brother.
Rainkit was trying to identify the smell of the prey when suddenly his brother pounced. The frightened animal scurried from the bush directly towards Rainkit. Slamming down his claws in an instant, Rainkit killed the animal and lifted his paw to see what he got.

"Just some dumb old mouse!" He meowed, irritated.

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:55 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
Rainkit was trying to identify the smell of the prey when suddenly his brother pounced. The frightened animal scurried from the bush directly towards Rainkit. Slamming down his claws in an instant, Rainkit killed the animal and lifted his paw to see what he got.

"Just some dumb old mouse!" He meowed, irritated.
"Its better than a bunch of dumb old leaves," Stormkit replied, annoyed at his brother's attitude.

"We're lucky we caught anything," he meowed and padded over to take a look at the fresh kill.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:51 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
"Its better than a bunch of dumb old leaves," Stormkit replied, annoyed at his brother's attitude.

"We're lucky we caught anything," he meowed and padded over to take a look at the fresh kill.
Noticing the first light of predawn, Rainkit bit back his smart reply. "Come on," he meowed dejectedly, "we should get back before the dawn patrol."

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old March 24th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Doepaw fell into a crouch, her eyes narrowed as she crept forwards. Her pawsteps were silent and her movements were smooth, and her ears were low against her head as she stalked. Once she deemed herself close enough, she pounced, her paws pinning down the wings of a thrush. Before it could let out a warning call, she dipped her head and killed it with a quick bite. She sat back on her haunches, taking a moment to lick her teeth clean before she set to work on digging a hole for her catch.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old March 24th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
Doepaw fell into a crouch, her eyes narrowed as she crept forwards. Her pawsteps were silent and her movements were smooth, and her ears were low against her head as she stalked. Once she deemed herself close enough, she pounced, her paws pinning down the wings of a thrush. Before it could let out a warning call, she dipped her head and killed it with a quick bite. She sat back on her haunches, taking a moment to lick her teeth clean before she set to work on digging a hole for her catch.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
((Sorry for taking so long to reply! It didn't come up in my mentions))

Dawn'Paw yawned tiredly, she knew she should be hunting but she didn't feel like it at the moment, she spotted at a tree with a low branch near by and decided to climb it, as she got herself onto the branch she balanced herself until she was comfortable."Finally peace and quiet...". She had a rough day yesterday, being yelled at by Quick'Feather was part of the daily routine but Dawn'Paw had snapped back this time, the expression on her mothers face made Dawn'Paw feel sickly satisfied.

@FiveDollarMixtape

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 24th, 2019 at 05:50 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((Sorry for taking so long to reply! It didn't come up in my mentions))

Dawn'Paw yawned tiredly, she knew she should be hunting but she didn't feel like it at the moment, she spotted at a tree with a low branch near by and decided to climb it, as she got herself onto the branch she balanced herself until she was comfortable."Finally peace and quiet...". She had a rough day yesterday, being yelled at by Quick'Feather was part of the daily routine but Dawn'Paw had snapped back this time, the expression on her mothers face made Dawn'Paw feel sickly satisfied.

@FiveDollarMixtape
(it's fine )
Once the hole was dug, Doepaw picked up her thrush and placed it gently into the ground. She kicked the earth back over it, lifting her head and opening her jaws to taste the air. Rather than any prey scents, she caught onto the smell of a cat. Curiously, she headed after the scent, glancing up at the trees above her head periodically as she went to make sure she wasn't going to miss any cat resting above her head rather than on the ground.

fog on the road

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:13 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
(it's fine )
Once the hole was dug, Doepaw picked up her thrush and placed it gently into the ground. She kicked the earth back over it, lifting her head and opening her jaws to taste the air. Rather than any prey scents, she caught onto the smell of a cat. Curiously, she headed after the scent, glancing up at the trees above her head periodically as she went to make sure she wasn't going to miss any cat resting above her head rather than on the ground.
Dawn'Paw's ear flicked as she heard Paw steps but she ignored who ever it was. She breathed in the fresh air, feeling as though she could escape all her troubles there, a soft but sad smile formed on her face as her most blue eyes looked up at the tall trees that was surrounded in quietness, she made her expression go blank as she spotted a cat go under the tree she was resting on.

RP Tracker
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Dawn'Paw's ear flicked as she heard Paw steps but she ignored who ever it was. She breathed in the fresh air, feeling as though she could escape all her troubles there, a soft but sad smile formed on her face as her most blue eyes looked up at the tall trees that was surrounded in quietness, she made her expression go blank as she spotted a cat go under the tree she was resting on.
Doepaw continued after the scent trail, her nose twitching just slightly when she sniffed at the air. When the trail ended abruptly she lifted her head, blinking up at the other apprentice, lounging on her low-hanging branch. "That doesn't seem like the best place to rest," she meowed, sitting back on her haunches so she could look up at the other she-cat easier.

fog on the road

Old March 24th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Doepaw continued after the scent trail, her nose twitching just slightly when she sniffed at the air. When the trail ended abruptly she lifted her head, blinking up at the other apprentice, lounging on her low-hanging branch. "That doesn't seem like the best place to rest," she meowed, sitting back on her haunches so she could look up at the other she-cat easier.
Dawn'Paw voice sounded blunt, not bothering to reply to her comment, her creamy pelt glimmered in the sun as her tail flicked."Do I know you?". Her misty blue eyes narrowed coldly.

RP Tracker
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Old One.

Quote:
Dawn'Paw voice sounded blunt, not bothering to reply to her comment, her creamy pelt glimmered in the sun as her tail flicked."Do I know you?". Her misty blue eyes narrowed coldly.
"I'd hope you'd at least recognize me," Doepaw told her, her tail twitching behind her. "We're in the same Clan, and sleep in the same den."

fog on the road